Big Brother No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scooted down a little further so that Ivy could have better access to my dick and balls. She seemed to be a little disappointed by the size it was at the moment. So I decided to take charge and grabbed my dick in my hand and began to jerk myself off in front of Ivy's face. My dick quickly grew to its full size.

"Ooooo!!" exclaimed Ivy as her hand replaced mine.

Ivy proved to be quite adept at giving a hand job, but I wanted more, so I suggested she kiss it. And to my surprise she did. All along my hardened shaft she planted soft wet kisses. I was loving it. It did not take long for her to add her tongue to the fray. She pulled out my balls and started to suck on them as she stroke my throbbing dick. I didn't know how much more I could take of this. For being an oral sex virgin Ivy was extremely gifted in it. She left my balls soaked in her saliva and returned her attention to my dick. This time she shoved in into her mouth and tried to take me all the way down her throat, but she gagged. So she changed her actions to that of bobbing her head up and down my rigid shaft. Every time she pulled back she would wrap her tongue around the head of my dick and suck it. Pre-come began oozing out of the tip of my dick and she lapped at it eagerly, tasting its slightly salty flavour for the first time. Ivy had obviously brushed her teeth after dinner, because I could feel the heat of the mint on my dick as she continued to lick and suck it vigorously. I couldn't hold on for any longer.

"I'm going to come." I said as I repeatedly thrust my hips forward, forcing my dick deep into her gaping mouth. Then I came. "Ahhhrgg!!" I grunted as the come spewed from the end of my dick and into her mouth. She tried to swallow it all but failed as some of it overflowed past her lips and onto her chin. I wiped it off with a finger. She took it into her mouth and sucked it off by pumping it in and out, just like she had just done with my dick. The sight and feel of her sucking on my finger caused my experience a mini climax as a single wad of come shot out and landed on her face. Ivy started to laugh as she wiped his last load off of her face and put it in her mouth. "Shh!" I whispered, "You'll wake up Alice." Ivy solved this problem by returning to my dick and licking it clean of any residual come that was dripping down my still erect dick. When she had finished she stood up and went to the downstairs bathroom to finish cleaning herself up. When she returned I had pulled up my pants, but had forgotten to put my belt on. She sat down next to me and leaned over and kissed me on the lips, I could still taste my come on her lips, and it was a new experience for me too.

Several hours later my parents would return to find us asleep on the couch, with Ivy using my good shoulder as a pillow. The click of the front door being closed woke us up. We both got up groggily, but with a mischievous look on our faces. My father didn't really notice anything untoward, except that Ivy's hair was a little messed up. But mom spotted my belt lying on the floor of the living room.

"What's you belt doing on the floor?" she asked. If there was one thing my mom was a stickler for it was not leaving articles of clothing lying around the house.

"Oh that!" I said. "Oh um, that was because I ate so much pizza that I had to loosen my shorts by taking my belt off. Yep I remember now. That was why." I replied hoping to send my mother off the trail of what had really happened in their living room that night.

"Well go and pick it up right this minute." She ordered.

"Okay mom." I said obediently and immediately retrieved my belt from the floor.

"Well Ivy thanks for looking after the two of them," said my father.

"Oh it was nothing, glad to help. But Alice was a little darling, it was Stuart that was the handful." She said without batting an eyelid.

My dad pulled out his wallet and extracted a fifty and tried to give it to Ivy.

"No, I don't need it. This one was a freebie. Maybe next time I will want something in return for my work." Ivy said. I was biting my tongue the whole time, trying not to crack up laughing in font of my parents.

"Okay, only this time. Next time we'll make Stu here pay you back, if he was such a nuisance tonight." Replied my mother innocently.

That was enough; I had to get Ivy out of there fast before we both lost it. I walked her to the front door and said goodbye. As she stepped through the doorway it was my turn to say thanks. When I went to bed that night I jerked off to the memory of what Ivy had done to me.

Ivy would stop by after work more often now, but we never got up to anything, we just enjoyed each other's company. After the time was up my cast was removed. X-ray's of my arm, ribs and head showed that I had recovered very well from my bashing. So I started going out for walks into the forest that surrounded our small town and into the nearby hills. I was an avid amateur wildlife photographer so I took my digital camera out with me. Carrying all the extra lenses, batteries and memory cards was a pain, but it was worth it in the end.

After walking in the forest for a couple of hours I decided that I needed a break, so I headed up the trail that I knew led to a small lake. I would have lunch there. I might also be able to get some good pictures as well. Little did I know that I was about to get much more that that.

As I crested the top of the hill I saw the bright blue lake below me. It was a warm day so I considered having a swim as well. I looked out over the lake and saw someone on the edge of the far side. So I pulled out my camera, and attached a zoom lens on it. I zoomed right in so I could make out her features. It was a young woman with large breasts and long flowing sandy coloured hair. The woman stepped out of a pair of loose fitting shorts and placed them on her towel with her other clothes. She was wearing a very small white bikini. She looked up and Ivy's face filled my lens. So I snapped several pictures of her wading into the water. In one photo you could clearly see the camel-toe trying to push through her bikini bottoms.

I had to get down there. So I crossed over to the other path that led to the opposite side of the lake. I was surprised to see that we had the lake to ourselves. Normally, there would have been small groups of kids and teenagers everywhere. But the lake was eerily quiet, except for the splashing noises Ivy made as she was swimming around.

She didn't see me approach so I manage to snap some more pictures of her duck diving; they showed her plump ass poking out of the water into the sky. She must have been doing a handstand because she kicked her legs straight up and then did the splits in the air. It was a beautiful shot and I took it. He white bikini was wet and had become see through, so her puffy mound was clearly visible in the picture. There was a dark patch above her mound, so I figured she had bush. I walked out of the trees and onto the sandy beach, where I undid the laces of my hiking boots and promptly took them off. The hot sand under my feet felt good.

Ivy had surfaced and seen it was me. "Oh! It's you Stu. I thought it was some perv out in the woods spying on girls." She said teasingly.

"You could still be right you know." I said as I sat down on the sand beside her towel and packed my camera away. I pulled out a towel I had packed in my rucksack and laid it out on the sand next to hers. I took off my shirt and used it as a pillow. I stared up at the sky, watching the clouds roll by when I felt the splatter of water over me. Ivy was shaking her head, like a dog and her hair was flying everywhere. Satisfied, she shook the sand of her towel and placed it horizontally to mine.

'What was she doing?' I though to myself. As I leant back on my arms, watching her every move. She got on her knees and bent down. Oh my goodness she was going to do it to me again!! My brain raced at the thought. But I should have been so lucky. Instead she placed her head on my stomach and used it as a pillow. "You know Stu, this is quite comfy actually." She said as she put on her sunglasses and looked up into the sky.

"So I've been told." I said then I looked over at her, and her see through bikini. The sight of her puffy pink nipples and dark mound was almost unbearable. I felt like reaching down and grabbing them, but resisted the urge. So I closed my eyes and put my head back and snoozed.

Every time Ivy moved her head my stomach jiggled. At 6ft and 250 pounds I a big guy, but most of it is muscle from all the manual labour I had done, except for my belly, which is a little flabby. We just lay there silently together, just two friends enjoying each other's company. When Ivy spoke up. "Stu?" she asked.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Did you take pictures of me before?" she asked.

"Yep." I answered back.

"Do you want to take more?" she put forward.

At this I sat up and looked down at her. "Hell yeah!!" I exclaimed. She laughed at my reaction and sat up herself.

"Well they have to be nice pictures, not all slutty like you see in the magazines." She said.

"I wouldn't have it any other way Ivy." I replied.

"Good that's settled then." She said as she stood up in front of me. By now her bikini had dried and to my dismay was no longer see through as her snatch stared me in the face. She reached down and grabbed my hands and helped pull me to my feet.

I quickly grabbed my camera out of my bag, changed to the right lens and said, "Right where do you want to begin?"

"How about here for now, then we'll move around. Okay?" said Ivy repositioning herself onto her towel.

I just snapped away and let her move and show herself the way she wanted to. We moved from the towel to the edge of the forest and back to the water again. She was hot. Then she stunned me by reaching behind her and pulling her bikini string, letting her top fall to the ground. I furiously snapped pictures of her bare breasts. They were magnificent and huge. It would easily have taken me two hands to cover them completely, and her puffy pink nipples topped those glorious peaks delightfully. It was the first time I had seen a woman's bare breast personally, of course I had seen them in magazines and on TV, but never up live and personal like this. I was suitably impressed.

She added to my amazement by sliding her bikini bottoms down to her ankles and stepped out of them. He mound jutted out from between her legs it was topped by a triangle of neatly trimmed curly brown hair. I continued taking pictures of this wonderful event like a crazed madman. Never in my life would I have expected a girl to allow me to do this, and what made it more incredible was that it was Ivy who was letting me do it. I kept snapping away at Ivy while she moved into different poses. They were artistic and tasteful, not gapping pussy shots, or her lying in a prone submissive position. She even did a classic Adam & Eve shot where she got a large leaf and held it over her exposed mound, while she covered her breasts with her arm. All this was getting me hard.

She could see that I was well and truly aroused and suggested we go swimming. So I agreed the cold water would help reduce the swelling in my shorts. She eagerly dived into the water completely naked, I followed still in my shorts. "Ah no." She said waving her finger at me. "Those have to go." She ordered me pointing to my shorts. Well it wasn't like she hadn't seen my dick lately to I walked back onto the beach and took them off. I quickly returned to the water with my dick pointing to the heavens. The water was cold and I yelped as hit the exposed flesh of my dick.

We swam around and splashed each other like we had all those years ago when we were children. It was great just to let loose and forget about the worries of the world and the painful experiences we had both been through lately. I had just surfaced after a dive when Ivy grabbed me by the arm and pulled me towards her. We stood there shoulder deep in the water and looked deep into each others eyes.

"You know how I've always treated you like my older brother Stu." She said hesitantly.

"Yeah." I replied pensively, I didn't know where this was going.

"Well, I'm sorry." She said.

"Sorry for what?" I asked.

"Sorry for treating you like that, and ignoring you." Ivy explained. "Sorry for going out with guys like Graham and Dave. Sorry that because I was out chasing the wrong guys you had to get hurt." She said as she lifted a hand out of the water and ran it through my hair to where the scar from where Graham had hit me with the golf club was. "Sorry that I didn't realise this sooner, rather than later."

I was missing it. I don't know why. Maybe it was because I was in the cold water, or because I was in the water naked with Ivy, that I couldn't get what she was saying. "Ivy, I don't get what you're saying." I said perplexed at what she was trying to tell me.

"Stuart, you big lummox I'm trying to tell you I love you. Probably always have, just didn't want to admit it. I know you've always liked me and I respect the way you left me alone to live my life, but were still close enough to me to help when I needed you." She said as tears welled up in her eyes. "I can't forgive myself for putting you into a position where you got hurt." She added as the tears started to stream down her face.

The situation was just too surreal for me. Here I was 19 years old standing naked in a lake, in the middle of nowhere with the girl I have always longed for saying she loved me. It blew my mind. But I had finally heard what her heart was trying to tell me. I reached up and wiped away the tears from her soft cheeks, which really was a pointless exercise since my hands were wet, however Ivy understood. She took my hand from her face and kissed it softly then placed it on one of her breasts. My eyes widened as I felt the soft pliable breast being pressed into my hand underneath the water. The coolness of the water had caused her nipples to harden significantly. I squeezed one between my fingers and she let out a squeal of pleasure.

"Stu!!" she said giggling.

"What?" I replied smiling as I continued to knead her breast. I was enthralled with their texture, they were soft to touch, but firm as well. It was one of the many contradictions of a woman's body I was going to be learning. I ducked my head under the water and took her other breast in my mouth, while I was simultaneously caressing the breast I had in my hand. This lasted until I ran out of breath and surfaced. I sucked in a big gulp of air and returned to her voluptuous breasts. Her hands were rubbing my solid shoulders the entire time I was under.

Again I surfaced, this time I was greeted with a kiss. A soft peck on the lips, which was soon followed by a longer more passionate one. Our tongues lashed out and flittered around each other. We had embraced each other and our hands did not lay idle while we were kissing each other. My hands were caressing her plush butt cheeks whilst hers roamed around my back and shoulders. The mud of the lake's floor squelched in between out toes as we shifted our weight.

A little light flicked on in my head. I could repay Ivy for the servicing she gave me not long ago. So I pulled away from her slightly. "Ivy. Float on you back, with your arms out." I ordered.

"Why?" she asked.

"Just trust me okay." I replied.

"Okay." She said as she moved her whole body to the surface. She floated there like a glorious iceberg, with two huge peaks rising over her pointing to the sky. I took hold of one of her feet and spun her around so that her feet were pointing towards me. Then I pulled her towards me, spreading her legs wider as she got closer. Finally I stopped her and let her settle down and get her balance. "Stu, what are you doing?" she asked.

The only reply I gave her was to bury my tongue into her mound. "Whooaa!!" she shouted as my spread her pussy lips apart and cold water flooded in. The effects of this combination sent a shiver down her body that produced its own set of ripples across the surface of the lake. I had her legs over my shoulders; my nose and mouth were buried deep into her moist mound, at the same time as I reached forward and fondled her breasts. I kept doing this for a time until I realised that her head kept going under water every time she thrust her hips forward, so that my tongue could reach further into her love tunnel. So I stopped and righted her. I simply replaced what my tongue had been doing, with my fingers. I had inserted two fingers into her pussy and was steadily thrusting them in and out, rubbing my fingertips along the inner walls of her pussy as I did so. Ivy wrapped her arms around my shoulders so she didn't sink beneath the surface as I manipulated my fingers around here pussy. She ground her hips over my fingers adding that extra level of contact.

Our faces were locked together in a passionate kiss when she climaxed. Her warm juices spilled out over my finger and hand and into the cool waters of the lake. "Take me Stu, take me now!! She whispered into my ear as she started nibbling on my earlobe.

So I lifted her up and began to impale her in my throbbing shaft. I hadn't gone far when I met some resistance. I stopped kissing her and looked her in the eyes and said, "you're still a virgin?" I don't know why I thought she wasn't, but I did.

"I was waiting for the right person at the right time, which was you, right here, right now." She said softly. "Now finish what you started." She added.

So I plunged my pole deep inside her in one swift motion. She wailed in delight, as water splashed up into our faces as we resumed our kissing. Her arms hung around my neck and with her legs wrapped around my waist, I had hold of her ass cheeks. I used my hands to control the movement of her hip so that we quickly synchronised our rhythmic thrusting into each other. The mutual pleasure we were gaining from this was incredible but I was getting tired holding her like this, so I carried her out of the water over to our towels, still impaled on my rigid member.

The towels and sand were blisteringly hot compared to the cool waters of the lake, but we ignored this inconvenience and continued our romp on the beach. I had laid Ivy on her back and draped her legs over my shoulders when I re-entered her ravaged pussy. I started to thrust deeper and deeper into her warm, moist love hole. The muscles of her pussy gripped my dick in a vice like grip and would not let go. As electricity coursed through our nervous system we climaxed together in gooey panting heap. I fell down beside her onto the sand, my dick shining with a mixture of our come coating it, it slowly stopped saluting and became flaccid once more.

"Wow!!" she exclaimed.

"Wow indeed." I answered back in between laboured breaths.

We lay there catching our breath for a while before we both went back in the water to get cleaned up. Ivy said we should probably head home soon as it was going to get dark in a couple of hours. So we got dressed and walked back to our cars together. We kissed each other goodbye and went our separate ways.

When I got home mom asked me if I got some good pictures. "Yeah, a couple of deer, a cardinal and a pair of tits in the trees." I said with a veiled reference to the pictures I had taken of Ivy in the forest. I knew mom would think I was taking about the little brown bird and would miss the aside. I went and showered before dinner to remove the sand that had ended up in all sorts of places. The fun of making love on the beach I suppose. Later that night I would load up all the pictures onto my laptop and viewed them all again, and jerk off to another glorious memory of Ivy and I together.

It was nearing the time that I had to return to college, I was going to miss Ivy. Ever since the episode and the lake I had thought about college, so I requested for a transfer to a closer college and got it, just so I could be nearer to Ivy. One day Ivy dropped by and said she had good news; no it wasn't that she was pregnant. Her uncle was a lawyer and had decided that we could sue Graham and his buddies for their assault on me and for Graham's assault on Ivy. Six months later it was resolved and the judge handed down a judgement for us and made Graham pay us a combination of $150,000, his buddies had to chip in with $20,000 each. So all up we got $210,000. It made me propose to her instantly. With this money I could finish college and still afford to start a family of my own. We would be married six months after that and moved into a two-bedroom apartment near the college until I graduated.