All Comments on 'Big Changes At Home Ch. 02'

by polyman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
wgarvinwgarvinalmost 18 years ago
Absolutely

Phenomenal

BUICK GSBUICK GSalmost 18 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!

SIMPLY MORE, AS YOU GOT A HOT PLOT GOING NOW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You have everything right, great job

What a great story, it's as real as it gets here. You are a talented writer. Hope the saga continues. I love how he dominates his mother and she loves it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Writing

Excellent writing skills polyman.

I guess the next step is to make Rosina & Richard Owen's slaves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Hmmm

I usually find Master and Slave stories to be ridiculous and very dull, but in this one the characters are taking on a life of their own and their is some humour in the situation, rather than avoid it like the plague, I will look with interest for the next episode, but I would suggest that Polyman keeps on nodding terms with reality, or he (or she) may actually, lose the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent continuation...

...Rosina obviously needs to be brought under Owen's thumb if she discovers their secret, and Dad's such a pathetic wimp that he might as well join his wife and daughter as his son's slave!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
boring ZZZZZZZZZZZ

boring

pusylvr69pusylvr69about 12 years ago
Love this story!

The anticipation is killing me. The character development is awesome and I can't wait to get to the next chapter. Thanks for this awesome story line!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
The boy needs to stop wasting his sperm

He needs to be shooing his sperm up his slave mother's cunt, and perhaps get something growing in her belly. That would surely mark her as his if she was pregnant by him.

RamazaRamazaalmost 4 years ago
Hmmm

So” Owen picked up a town to dry himself off “ a bit excessive don’t you think? A towel would serve his needs better anyway, you really need an editor or if you already got one, you need a new one that actually reads and understands what he is meant to do

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Owen is an immature little shit. His actions are putting him and his mother at risk of losing everything and for what?

A cheap thrill of sexual domination.

Does he realise he has to take care of her in all matters, not just sex.

He has a lot of growing up to do. Taking risks as he did in the shower was the height of stupidity.

And the no sex rule with her father and the order to share also illustrates he is bad master who does not care about her or her situation. Incest does not share for obvious reasons.

She is cheating on her husband, l hate cheaters, l hope they are caught because of him. That would creat an interesting point in the story.

Scores 3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous