Big Changes At Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,247 Followers

"Oh isn't this cute," Rosina said with a voice full of resentment as she stood in the open doorway. "Does little baby Owen need his mommy to feed him breakfast in bed?" She continued in an overly-thick "baby-talk" manner, complete with the pouting lips.

"I just wanted to do something special for him, because of his birthday," Taryn shot back defensively and held a superior look about her.

"Well, his birthday was yesterday; and oh yeah, you took him out for a drink, and finally . . . you've never done anything like this for either of us before?" Rosina said in a scolding manner. She counted on her fingers each point she made as she spoke. When she was finished she just stood there with her hands on her hips glaring at the pair of them.

Rosina was shorter than even her mother and everything about her could be described as Petite. Her blonde hair fell to the middle of her back and had a natural body-wave, like her mother's hair. Her exceptionally pretty gray eyes were scowling at her brother and mother now. She had an hourglass figure, but a very slender one. Instead of the generous curves of her mother, Rosina's curves were shallower, more conservative variation. Her hardworking attitude she took after her father, but her good looks she got from her mother, though her body was a combination of both her father's and mother's body types. She stood there in a tight blouse and form-fitting jeans, waiting for a response.

"Neither of you have ever turned Twenty-One. It's a big deal, your brother is a man now and I wanted to so something extra special to mark the occasion," Taryn said in a motherly manner that usually ended all discussions. "Now scoot young lady or you'll be late for school!" Taryn ordered, once again in a motherly manner.

"Fine," Rosina said, throwing her hands up in confused surrender before storming off down the hall.

"Where were we?" Taryn replied in a sultry tone of voice.

"We were about to take my morning shower." Owen said confidently.

"We?" Taryn asked with a sparkle of fear in her eyes.

"Yes, my Slave has fed me breakfast. You don't expect your Master to scrub himself, do you?" Owen said in an arrogant tone of voice, looking down his nose at his mother.

"Oh no, Master, it wouldn't do." Taryn replied with an excited tone in her voice that she tried to hide.

With that the pair of them got up, Taryn found Owen's bathrobe and put it on him. She looked both ways down the hall to see if anyone was coming. Quietly she padded down to the bathroom and made sure it was available before motioning for Owen to come. Owen strode proudly toward her and once inside he closed and locked the door behind him, ensuring their privacy. Proudly he walked over to the toilet and sat on it with the lid closed. Without a word he motioned for her to come closer and silently she did so.

"Let's have a good look at my Slave shall we? Lose the robe," Owen commanded and Taryn bit her lip slightly as she untied the robe and let it slip off of her body.

"Not bad, Slave, like I said last night you have a hot body," Owen said as his eyes leisurely walked over Taryn's completely nude form.

"Thank you, Master," Taryn replied, grateful that her Master approved of her body.

"This has to go," Owen said as he reached out and stroked the pubic hairs that covered her pussy-lips. "This, I want you to trim into the shape of an 'O', as a constant reminder of who owns it," Owen said as he looked up into his mother's eyes with a smirk on his face.

"Yes Master, but what will I tell your father when he sees it?" Taryn asked meekly, looking down at her feet, not sure if she liked that idea.

"If he does actually notice it, I will be amazed, but if he does say something, I'm sure you will think of something," Owen replied with an arrogant tone of voice as he looked up into Taryn's eyes where fear lived.

"Yes, Master, I hope your father never finds out, as I'm not sure what I would say," Taryn replied with apprehension in her voice as she looked deeply into Taryn's eyes.

"That brings up another point, don't call him that to me again," Owen said with a slight sneer on his face.

"Master?" Taryn asked, confused as to what Owen meant.

"Call him 'Richard' instead, don't call him 'my father' or 'your husband' again. For as of this moment he is your husband in name only, for you belong to me, don't you?" Owen said with a demanding tone of voice that conveyed his seriousness.

"But Master, he has been my husband for twenty-two years, I have a responsibility to him! What about sex?" Taryn asked with a fearful tone of voice her eyes starting to water.

"LISTEN!" Owen shouted. In a flash he reached up, thrust his index finger into Taryn's pussy and pulled it toward him until Taryn was standing in between his knees. "This belongs to me; you gave it to me freely last night didn't you?" Owen said firmly and in a quieter tone of voice as he started to slowly thrust his finger into her pussy.

"Yes, Master," Taryn admitted as pleasure shot through her from Owen's finger.

"Then you will have sex with nobody but me, unless I give you permission, understood?" Owen said with the same firm and commanding tone of voice as he removed his finger.

"But, Master, what am I to do about my h . . . Richard? Sooner or later he will want sex!" Taryn said with a downtrodden look on her face.

"Well, for one thing you are not to initiate any sexual play between the two of you," Owen said in a commanding tone of voice and looked into her eyes.

"Of course not, Master, I would never seek him for sex!" Taryn said in a fervent and convincing manner.

"But if he really wants it, and you insist on whoring yourself out to him, you must ask my permission . . . each time," Owen said with a deadly serious look on her face.

"Each time I am to ask you, Master?" Taryn replied with a horrified look on her face.

"Each and every time! I don't care where I am or what time it is, you are to contact me and ask my permission, understood?" Owen said in a confident tone of voice.

"Yes, Master," Taryn replied with a humbled and defeated tone of voice.

"Now, onto happier topics," Owen said with a chipper tone of voice. "I want you to go to a spa and have the full treatment! Anything you want, you do, make sure to spend as much of Richard's money as you can. I am sure that someone there should be able to trim your pussy in the manner that I have described, and yes, if you feel like having sex with any woman there, you may do so, you don't even need to ask me, but you had better tell me later! I will inspect you tonight to make sure that you are trimmed up properly," Owen said and looked into the wide eyes of a surprised Taryn.

"Yes, Master, thank you! "Taryn said with as much joy and happiness that she felt. "You really expect me to have sex with another woman?" Taryn asked with an astonished and fearful tone of voice.

"Have you ever?" Owen asked with a devious look on his face.

"No, Master never!" Taryn replied with wide eyes of shock.

"Then you may not know what you're missing. In that case, Slave, I want you to try to have sex with the woman who shaves you. You needn't succeed, but you must at least try!" Owen said with a determined look on his face.

Taryn babbled for a moment and her mouth hung open in shock for a half-moment before she simply said, "Yes, Master."

"Now, let's get on to my shower shall we?" Owen said with a firm tone of voice as he stood up and kissed Taryn.

Taryn then removed his robe and hung it up, along with hers that she picked up from the floor. Then she ran the water and adjusted the temperature to her liking. After gaining his approval over the temperature she pulled the leaver and the shower sprang to life. She stepped out of the way and let Owen walk into the shower first before joining him and closing the shower door behind her. It was a tub/shower so there was enough room for the two of them to be there. Taryn started with his hair, washing and rinsing it first. Then she grabbed the soap and lathered up his body starting at his head and working down to his feet, leaving his cock for last.

She loved the feel of his skin, even more so since it was slick with the soap. She loved serving him, she loved taking care of him, the more she served him the more she grew to understand; this was what made her happy. Everything about this simple act of washing her Master felt erotic to Taryn. Even though she was just running the bar of soap over his skin, his body felt electric to her. Once she finished washing his feet, she looked up at him from her place kneeling before him. With a silent nod he consented to what she obviously wanted to do: suck him.

Taryn quickly washed his cock and rinsed it off; she drew out the act to make it as sensual as possible. Once she was done washing it, she took it in her mouth and swallowed all of it. Nowhere in her mind was how odd it was for a mother to be sucking her son's cock. This was a natural as breathing to Taryn; she was sucking her Master's cock. To Taryn this was exactly what a good Slave did; she brought pleasure to her Master in any way she could. As that thick cock slid down her throat she didn't even start to gag. She was fast becoming adept at deep-throating him, she was proud of that. After barely a minute of sucking his cock, Owen pulled her head off of his cock.

"What's wrong Master? Didn't you like it?" Taryn asked with a hurt look on her face.

"I liked it a lot Slave, that was the problem, we don't have much time and there's something I would much rather do," Owen said as he looked down at his mother with a mischievous smile on his face.

"Oh yes, Master!" Taryn said with giddy excitement, her face beaming.

"Stand up and bend over!" Owen commanded with an arrogant look on his face.

Tarn stood up and turned to face away from him. She spread her legs as wide as the tub would allow and put her hands on the far wall to brace herself. She was full of excitement as she waited for her Master to fuck her once more. She needed to feel him inside her, she needed to feel compete once more. After a moment had passed and he had not entered her Taryn looked over her shoulder at him.

"Beg me for it," Owen said with a cheeky smirk.

"Oh, Master please fuck your Slave! She desperately needs it! She needs to feel your thick, gorgeous cock splitting her in two! Please, Master be good to your Slave and give her your cock that she needs so badly!" Tarn said in a mournful and pitiful, plea.

"You asked for it, Slave!" Owen said with a lustful growl as he thrust into Taryn with one quick thrust.

"OH, MASTER YES!" Taryn shouted out in a hissing tone of voice, before she could stop herself.

Rosina stopped packing her backpack and looked around her, did she really just hear that? For a moment she thought she heard her mother shout out something about "Master." She shook her head and decided she was just hearing things, her mother was the most conservative and boring mother she knew. There was no way that she would be doing anything as kinky as that with dad. She was sure they had only had sex twice in all their marriage.

"Keep quiet, Slave!" Owen scolded as he withdrew from her to begin their fucking.

"Yes, Master." Taryn replied in a quieter tone of voice as Owen continued to thrust into her madly.

Taryn hung her head and she had to concentrate on keeping quiet. She desperately wanted to shout out the joy and pleasure she was feeling, this time with him was better than last night, today she wanted him and had accepted that fact. She loved him immensely and to her, he was the only man she wanted, the only man she needed. His cock felt like pure pleasure as it slammed into her again and again. All Taryn could do was growl or moan now and again and even those she needed to keep an eye on her volume. A knocking at the door brought the two of them out of their private moment of pleasure.

"Honey, did you call me?" Richard asked, as he stood outside the door of the bathroom.

"What?" A confused Taryn asked as her son continued to fuck her madly.

"Did you call for me just now?" Richard asked once again.

"That'll be the day I call you Master." Taryn mumbled to herself. "No dear," Taryn shouted loud enough for her husband to hear.

"I heard you shout out just now, are you okay?" Richard asked as he tried to open the bathroom door.

"You heard it to dad?" Rosina asked with great concern as she approached her father.

"Yeah, I heard your mother call out, I thought she needed something. Did you hear what she said?" Richard asked Rosina with concern.

"Um, no I didn't hear what she said, I just heard her shout out," Rosina said with a troubled look on her face.

"I dropped the soap and it hit my foot." Tarn said quickly as she growled with pleasure that she had almost let sneak into her voice. "Please, Master stop until they leave," Taryn said quietly over her shoulder to Owen.

"Not a chance, Slave!" Owen said as he intensified his thrusting into her pussy.

"Are you okay dear?" Richard asked with greater concern as he once again knocked on the door.

"Fine dear, don't worry about it!" Taryn said in a calm tone of voice, that time she had to focus on how she said each word.

Owen decided not to play fair as he then thrust a finger up her ass and started to finger-fuck her ass as he continued to fuck her pussy with his cock. Taryn just gave him a dirty scowl over her shoulder and it didn't take long before Taryn was cumming. It was a hard fight not to shout out as waves of pleasure shot through her while Owen continued to fuck her madly. That seemed to draw out the pleasure of the moment, knowing that her husband and daughter were outside while she fucked her son. Just one scream would cause her husband to break the door down and then their private relationship would be exposed. A dark thought in her mind tried to get her to shout out, to make the world know what she was doing in here. She was able to keep her cool intact and rode through her climax in silence.

"Okay dear, as long as your okay," Richard said, and shrugged his shoulders as he walked away from the bathroom door.

"Oh you bastard, that was close!" Taryn said as she caught her breath, leaning up against the wall.

"I'm almost there! Get ready to kneel!" Owen said with hurried tone of voice.

"Master, please cum in me! I want to feel you cum deep inside me!" Taryn asked with a mournful tone of voice as she pleaded with Owen.

"Kneel!" Owen commanded as he pulled out of Taryn.

Taryn spun around and dropped to her knees before Owen. She opened her mouth to take him in her mouth but this time he just aimed his cock at her face and let the cum fly. Taryn closed her eyes just in time as the first blast landed on her left eyelid. Again and again ropes of cum washed over her face until Owen was spent and his knees got week from the intense cum.

"I'd better get outa here, see you tonight," Owen said as he stepped out of the shower. This let the water hit Taryn in the face, slowly washing away his cum from her face. "Love you, Slave," Owen said as he leaned back in and gave Taryn a peck on the lips.

"Love you too, Master," Taryn replied with a smile as she returned his kiss.

Owen picked up a town to dry himself off and Taryn was about to climb out and dry him off. Owen insisted that she stay and finish the shower, so everyone would think that she was taking a shower alone. Owen finished drying himself off and put his robe on when he was done. Opening the bathroom door carefully he looked up and down the hall making sure that nobody was coming. Confident that nobody would see him, he stepped out of the bathroom and walked toward his room.

Rosina's chin hit the floor when she saw her brother emerge from the bathroom. Her mother was supposedly in there alone and had said something about "Master." Something strange was going on here and she wanted to find out what it was. Why was her mother feeding her brother breakfast this morning? Why was her brother walking out of the bathroom looking freshly showered when her mother was in the shower? Could they actually have showered together? Rosina shook her head to get the unpalatable thought out of her mind. Shortly thereafter the shower stopped and not long after that did her mother emerge, also looking freshly showered. Rosina didn't know what to think but knew that she would keep an extra close eye on her mother and brother from now on.

polyman
polyman
1,247 Followers
12