Big Changes At Home Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,245 Followers

"You want a little taste of what you saw . . . don't you?" Owen asked Rosina with a knowing smile on his face as he nodded to himself.

"Yes, sir," Rosina meekly replied, not looking up at him still.

"The by all means, have your taste," Owen said in a cock-sure manner.

Rosina looked up at him, not sure what he meant but found his gaze obviously looking down at his cock. When her eyes fell on the slick, fat cock before her, her eyes widened. She knew that his cock was slick from not only his cum but her mother's juices as well. If she sucked his cock now it would be like tasting them both, like sucking him off and eating her mothers pussy at the same time.

"Okay then," Owen said as he turned away from Rosina and toward the bed.

Rosina's eyes watered instantly as she saw her opportunity to suck him off evaporating. She lunged forward and pushed his hip so that his pelvis turned toward her. That cock swung back into view and was before her in no time. She licked her lips and with great anticipation she lifted the cock with her right hand, and brought it to her lips. She opened her mouth wide and closed her lips around it, sucking hard as it slipped past her lips. Since it was a dream she was able to take his thick cock down her throat without any effort. She found the combined taste much to her liking and the knowledge that she was tasting her mother and her brother fueled her fire. Rosina sucked hard and fast, bobbing her head up and down faster than she had seen her mother doing. She was rewarded soon enough with a blast of cum down her throat and swallowed the whole load, relishing in the tasty, illicit seed.

"You did well, but I know what you really want. Ask me, sis, I dare you," Owen laughed a taunting and slightly evil laugh as he looked down at her, expectantly.

"I . . . I want to serve you M . . . Master," Rosina said in a whispering reply that was barely audible, her eyes fixed on the floor between her knees.

"You want to be my Slave?" Owen said with a sarcastic tone of voice.

"Yes, Master," Rosina replied in a slightly more confident tone of voice.

"You really want to be your brother's Slave . . . for life?" Owen asked with a challenging tone of voice as he looked down at his sister's bowed head.

"More than anything, Master!" Rosina said in a pitiful and whiney tone of voice as she looked up at Owen with the most desperate expression imaginable.

"Do you surrender yourself, your will, and your body to me?" Owen asked with a serious tone of voice as he looked down at Rosina with a demanding tone of voice.

"Oh YES, Master!" Rosina gushed with worshipful reverence to her new Master.

"Then I claim you as my new Slave!" Owen said with a confident tone of voice. "Get the fuck out of those clothes, Slave!" he commanded as he sat down on the edge of the bed, next to the sleeping Taryn.

"Right away, Master!" Rosina said with joy as she pulled and tugged at her clothes in a rushed effort to get them off.

Rosina felt complete, now that she had a Master, her life was now worth something. As long as she belonged to him, served him, she was okay. She needed to know that he was happy with her, to have him unhappy with him even for the slightest thing was an unbearable thought. Her hands shook with excitement as she was to reveal her body, her Master's body rather, to her new Master.

"You have been hiding a tight, hot little body there, Slave," Owen said with an impressed tone of voice as he nodded his approval. "Get over here and fuck me," he said casually.

"Yes, Master," Rosina said and walked toward her, Master.

Without another word said, she straddled him and lined up his cock to her pussy. She was facing away from him, it was an awkward position to fuck, but she would do so because her Master ordered her to. When she felt the thick cock of her Master slitting her slit, she strained to memorize each sensation of this entry. She felt him slide deeper and deeper within her until she was sitting on his lap. He was fully inside her, or rather he was as deep as the awkward position would allow. She steadily bounced on his cock and soon she felt his hands on her hips, guiding her bouncing efforts, to regulate and set a pace of their fucking. Soon her breath became raspy and strained as she gasped for air. The intense pleasure that the thick cock gave her was overwhelming, further enhanced by the fact that she was being fucked by the man who owned her.

The fuck continued for a blissful few moments yet, the inevitable came soon enough. Owen was the first to cum and he pulled Rosina down until he was fully inside her. When she felt her brother, her lover, her Master cum inside her, she came and came hard. It was at that point, as she screamed out in orgasmic ecstasy that the dream ended.

Rosina awoke with a start that Saturday morning and looked around the room, something had stirred her from her sleep but she didn't know what. She was relieved to be awake and away from that disturbing dream, a dream that always left her pussy soaked. This morning was no exception, as her panties, nightshirt and sheets were soaked with her pussy juices. She sighed her relief from being away from that terrible dream, a dream that always filled her with dread, guilt and fear when it was over.

The worst part of the dream was that always took the same course. In the dream she surrendered and succumbed to her innermost desires, in her dreams she became Owen's Slave. In that damn dream she asked Owen to be her Master, she actually asked for it! The euphoric feelings of being complete, knowing that her brother owned her was what wore on her mind the most. The dream had run through her mind so many times that she was starting to have trouble figuring out what really happened and what was the dream.

A sharp sound that came from next door startled Rosina and she looked at the wall where the sound came from. She tried to identify the sound but couldn't, and shook her head to dismiss it. When the sound came again, she understood way too much. The sound was the sound of a hand spanking a bare ass, she had heard that sound before. From the direction that the sound came from Rosina knew that at that very moment her mother was in her brother's room being spanked.

As if she had X-ray vision, Rosina's mind painted a picture of exactly what was going on. In her mind's eye Owen was sitting on the bed, with their mother across his lap and the image synchronized with the spanking sound that steadily came from the room. Rosina let out a lustful groan that doubled as a frustrated growl as she sobbed a few tears.

Rosina's pussy didn't care that it was wrong, sick, twisted, and bizarre what was going on next door, it just knew the scene was hot! Her pussy throbbed and ached for relief as the lewd image of the spanking played, larger than life, across her mind. Rosina laid back, thrust a hand down to her pussy, and played with herself.

In her mind's eye, Rosina substituted herself for Owen, as a way to placate her shattered psyche. Rosina focused all of her frustration on her mother, and made her the one who started all of this. Now the one who was responsible for her current predicament was across her lap and she was going to punish her. Rosina smiled a wicked smile as in her mind she spanked her mother hard as she told her how horrible a mother she had been. Rosina's mother begged for mercy and swore she would never touch her son again if the spanking would stop. The Rosina in her mind laughed menially and continued the punishment unabated. After a bit, though, the spanking did stop so the image in Rosina's mind vanished quickly.

Rosina hoped for a brief moment that the amorous activities in her brother's room was over. She sighed her relief and was about to get out of bed when she heard a struggle next door. Exact words were hard to make out but she got the idea that Owen wanted their mother do to something and she didn't.

A deep moan came through the wall near the foot of Rosina's bed. Despite her better judgment Rosina laid her head down on that end of the bed, so she could hear the scene better. A thump came from the wall and Rosina actually felt the vibration shake the bed, ever so slightly. Again the thump shook her and she knew that Owen was fucking their mother right next door, at that instant! Repeatedly and steadily the thumping came and the fertile imagination of Rosina painted the picture of what they were doing, in living colour.

For a fleeting moment Rosina thought of crawling out the window to watch them from the outside. She dismissed this as improper and immoral. The moral part of her mind suggested that she burst into the room and stop them. Although, her greatest fear was that when she did open that door and saw them going at it a few feet away from her, that her will would weaken. She was afraid that if she ever saw them having sex in the same room as her that she wouldn't stop them, she would join them. That last thought lingered in her mind too long for Rosina's comfort.

Rosina moaned out a pitiful moan of frustration as she resumed her masturbation efforts. The image in her shattered mind was too much for her, it was too hot to resist, she had to cum with them. The moans, mews, and coos of approval and pleasure that came through the wall fueled Rosina's imagination and lust. Thanks to the vivid dreams she could almost feel what it would be like to be her mother at that moment. Her fingers flew within her pussy and she was focused on nothing but her release. In her mind she saw her brother fucking their mother and their mother loving it. Rosina's passion and excitement reached its peak, and when she heard her mother cry out in orgasm, Rosina's eyes shot open.

That was the final straw, that was the final push she needed to make her cum. With the image of the son cumming deep within his mother, Rosina shook and came. She bit her hand to keep from shouting out her blissful, yet tortured orgasm. Even as she shook and thrashed about in the much needed release, her guilt came upon her like a wave.

Rosina was mortified for what she had done, she had gotten off to the images of her brother fucking their mother. Rosina knew that none of this was right. It was not right for them to be doing what they were doing. It was certainly not right for her to be excited by it, or even think of participating in it!

As the guilt washed over her, the tears poured out of her so Rosina curled up in a ball and cried. The conflicting emotions to the same scene wore on her, she couldn't keep this up for long; Rosina knew that. Now that she knew what they were doing, she couldn't ignore it. Somehow she would have to get them to stop, but she would do it in a discrete way. Dad didn't have to know, that would only serve to split up the family and no good would come of it. No, Rosina would talk to them, talk to her mother and find a way to get them to stop, that was the best thing for everyone.

For the rest of the day, Rosina kept her distance and sequestered herself in her room. She told everyone that she needed the quiet to study, but the truth was she couldn't face anyone. She couldn't look at either her brother or mother without the images of wild sex flashing across her mind, or her eyes wandering over their bodies. Both of which scared and confused Rosina, so the best course was to stay away from them. Studying went poorly, but while she may not have retained much information, it served as a good distraction.

That evening was the "official" birthday outing for Owen, even though his birthday was this past Wednesday. It was an odd tradition that the family had, as the closest weekend to the actual birthday, the family would go out to dinner. It was a dinner just for the four of them to a nice restaurant, the same restaurant as a matter of fact. They never stayed out that late, so the need to hold the celebration on the weekend no longer made sense. The real reason for the weekend celebration was when Owen and Rosina were younger. The birthday parties with all their friends would have to be on a Saturday so everyone could attend. As the years went on, it changed to a simple dinner with the family but the day never did. So now at all special occasions, the family went out. It was one of the few things the family did together.

The dinner was a tasteful affair with plenty of superficial conversation all around. Everyone was careful about the face they showed the rest of the family. Richard didn't want to appear depressed or disappointed over the loss of his beloved Mistress, though he was still dealing with the loss. Owen and Taryn tried to act as mother and son, not lovers, Rosina tried to behave as if nothing was bothering her, that she wasn't disgusted and excited over what her brother and mother were doing. For the most part everyone was successful, though there was one perceptive person in the group: Taryn.

Taryn kept an eye on Rosina, trying to figure out if her daughter knew about her and Owen. While she couldn't determine that, she could tell that something profound was bothering her daughter. As a mother this concerned her greatly, and she wanted to comfort her child. What if the matter that troubled her child was in fact her relationship with Owen? That thought always chilled Taryn and kept her from pressing Rosina about her troubles. When Taryn saw Rosina look at Owen with a pained look on her face that she tried to hide, Taryn knew she had to risk it.

As luck would have it, Rosina excused herself to visit the ladies room a little further in the evening. Taryn knew that this was her chance to talk to her daughter about her daughter's troubles. Taryn excused herself as well and followed Rosina to the ladies room. Rosina wasn't at all comfortable with the thought of being alone with her mother. She was afraid that she might forget herself and berate her mother for what she had witnessed. Even thought the thought was tempting, Rosina couldn't bring herself to do that to her mother, especially in public.

After the pair had finished using the facilities and were washing their hands, Taryn turned to Rosina. With a breath of courage Taryn decided to press Rosina about her troubles. Taryn put her hand on Rosina's shoulder and waited until their eyes met before she spoke.

"What is it, honey?" Taryn asked in a compassionate tone of voice with a tentative look in her eye.

"Wh . . . what do you mean, mom?" Rosina replied with a troubled tone of voice and a furrowed brow.

"Something's bothering you, I can tell," Taryn said as she tugged on her daughter's shoulder causing Rosina to face Taryn.

"Don't worry about it, mom," Rosina said in a subdued tone as she fought hard, not to cry.

"You can tell me anything, you know . . . anything," Taryn said with a piercing look that Rosina couldn't look away from. "Even if it is about me," she added with a pained look of her own before she looked down in shame.

Rosina's mind froze, could she know? How could her mother know that she knew? Did her mother actually see her Thursday night outside the window? Was it simply the fact that Rosina wasn't as good at hiding her pain from her mother as well as she thought? Rosina looked at her mother, who was looking at the floor, and sighed with compassion. Her mother knew something was up, and Rosina needed to talk about it, but now was not the time or place. Perhaps later tonight, or even perhaps tomorrow she could talk to her mother in private. Not now, not here, not in a restaurant bathroom during her brothers birthday outing.

"Don't worry, Mom," Rosina said as she lifted her mother's chin so that their eyes met.

"Are you sure? I know something's wrong and I want to talk about it," Taryn implored as she looked intently into Rosina's eyes.

Rosina was about to say not to worry about it but the intently pleading look in her mother's eyes tugged at her heartstrings. Rosina's resistance weakened as she looked into her mother's wet eyes. Rosina opened her mouth to confess everything to her mother, but caught the words before they left her mouth.

"I said don't worry about it!" snapped Rosina as she turned and ran out of the bathroom, fighting the tears as she went.

Rosina was in such a hurry to get away from her mother that she didn't look where she was going. Pure chance and dumb luck caused her to run right into Owen's chest. Talk about going from the frying pan and into the fire! Rosina had just run away from her mother only to find herself in her brother's arms. His powerful presence already started to work its magic on her and she felt herself weaken, just being held by him in those initial few seconds.

"Watch where you're going, sis," Owen laughed as his arms encircled his sister.

"Sorry, bro," Rosina chuckled nervously as she tried to laugh off dismissively. She looked up at him to give him a smart-aleck comment, but words failed her when she looked into his eyes.

"What's wrong?" Owen asked with a perceptive look that was mixed with brotherly concern for his little sister.

"Don't worry about it," Rosina said with a saddened, subdued tone of voice that she had intended to be a dismissive one.

Rosina turned to walk away from Owen and return to the table but instead she found Owen's embrace, constricting. She had expected to easily break free of his embrace but instead of opening up his arms and letting her go, he held her firm. She lunged again to break out of his arms but they didn't budge as she expected. She looked up to his eye with a dirty look, as a silent warning for him to let her go.

"Tell me about it," Owen said calmly with a concerned look on his face.

"No," Rosina huffed in a tone that was close to a pout, rather than the angry tone that she had intended.

Still Rosina struggled to get out of Owen's embrace; she knew she needed to get away from him quick. His strong arms and masculine chest felt far too good against her, a feeling which comforted and scared her at the same time. The trouble was that time was on Owen's side and Rosina knew this. The longer Rosina struggled to break free of Owen's embrace, the more of her will to fight was drained away. That damned powerful presence of her brother, caused the weakness within her to grow at an alarming rate. It wasn't much longer than a minute that her struggling ceased altogether. With a deep sigh she resigned herself to remaining in his arms and rested her head on his chest.

The most troubling thing was that once she stopped fighting it, she enjoyed it. In Owen's arms she felt safe and her troubles were kept at bay for the time-being. A tear ran down her cheek as the thought of seeking comfort in her brother's arms scared her. The truth was that she felt loved, protected and cared for in his arms. As long as he held her, everything was okay, she felt her heart start to go out to him in a most un-sibling type way.

"Oh good, why don't you two go for a dance," Taryn said lovingly as she put a hand on Owen's shoulder and a hand on Rosina's shoulder.

"Sure, Mom, good idea," Owen said and started to lead Rosina toward the dance floor.

"Oh I don't think that . . ." Rosina started to protest but she was cut off.

"Nonsense, a dance with your brother on his birthday won't hurt you!" Taryn said in a motherly way and at that Rosina fell silent.

On the dance floor they embraced again and she enjoyed the embrace this time. Rosina smiled up at Owen warmly as they swayed to the soft music. A moment later the siblings saw their parents walk onto the dance floor and start to slow-dance. Owen's eyes rested on the two of them for a long time yet and a twinge of jealousy rose up in him as he saw his mother dance with his father. Rosina looked up at him and perceived exactly what was going through his mind. His eyes looked down at the troubled, yet understanding look in them and feared that he had been caught.

polyman
polyman
1,245 Followers