Big Changes At Home Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,246 Followers

"What?" Owen snorted in a defensive huff.

"You love her, don't you?" Rosina asked with a curious look on her face.

"She's mom, of course I do, don't you?" Owen shot back in a nervous snort.

"No, I mean really love her," Rosina said with a serious tone of voice and a perceptive look on her face.

Owen looked down at his sister and his instinct was to lie and tell her that she was nuts. When his eyes met hers, his will to lie evaporated in the intensity of her stare. In her eyes it was clear that she knew, really and truly knew about his relationship with their mother. Any attempt to lie to her would be fruitless; Owen felt it deep within his bones.

"Yeah," Owen meekly admitted with a shameful manner.

"I saw you two Thursday night," Rosina said with a lowered tone of voice, her face wearing an uncomfortable expression as she looked deep into her eyes.

"What?" Owen replied in a shocked whisper, his eyes wide, his mouth wide open.

"I didn't go to the library," Rosina confessed and looked down as she was filled with her own shame. "I snuck back and watched the whole thing," Rosina said looking up at him with a furrowed brow of a stern look.

"What did you see?" Owen asked, hoping she didn't see that she didn't see much.

"Everything from when you told her to consult you on all major decisions to when you held her," Rosina said with a troubled tone of voice. She paused for a moment before she added in a whisper, "After you fucked her."

Owen looked at Rosina in shock and words failed him, he didn't know what to say. How would he explain that he and his mother needed something from each other? How do you explain that it was a mutually beneficial arrangement between consenting adults? He sighed heavily and opened his mouth to explain, but he didn't know what words would come out of his mouth.

"Rosina, you just don't understand . . ." Owen started to say with a deep sigh of regret but he was cut of abruptly.

"You're damn right I don't understand!" Rosina snapped in a tone that she tried to keep down. "I don't understand how you could fuck mom! I don't understand why you would want to! I don't understand why she would let you . . . repeatedly! Don't get me started on this whole 'Master-Slave' crap!" Rosina growled in an angry but lowered tone of voice and glared her displeasure at her brother.

"Let me explain Rosie," Owen said with a pained and troubled tone of voice. He had only paused to breathe but Rosina spoke up to cut him off before he could continue.

"Not here! We can talk about it later, but I need to understand what is going on!" Rosina snapped with a hurt look on her face as she stared at Owen for a moment. Owen looked at back at her with a look of fear in his eyes. Her anger drained from her face as she saw the fear in his eyes. "Don't worry, I won't tell dad, I'm not going to blackmail you either," she added with a softer tone of voice and at that Owen let out a relieved sigh. "I just want to understand this . . . sick thing between you and mom. I can see that you love each other, but I don't understand any of it!" Rosina said with a look that conveyed her sincerity.

"Okay, Rosie, we'll talk later, I promise," Owen said as he leaned down and kissed Rosina on the forehead, like he had done many times before.

"Thanks," Rosina said and smiled at Owen for a moment before she snuggled back into his arms once again and for a tender moment yet nothing was said.

"What is the chance of me dancing with the 'birthday boy'?" Taryn asked with a chipper smile as she and Richard danced close by, after a bit.

"What if I don't want to give him up?" Rosina teased back at her mother with a playful grin on her face.

"Are you saying you won't dance with 'dear old dad'?" Richard quipped as he feigned a hurt expression on his face.

"Don't be silly dad, I'll always dance with you," Rosina replied with a sarcastically condescending tone of voice as she let go of Owen and walked toward her father.

"That's more like it," Taryn said with a contented flavor to her voice that she tried to keep under control as she felt Owen's arms wrap around her.

The new couples danced silently for a moment, enjoying the quiet time with a loved one. Taryn looked up at Owen after a bit and asked the question that was on her mind. A fearful look was on her face as she did so.

"Did she tell you what was bothering her?" Taryn asked with an apprehensive look on her face.

"Yeah, she knows," Owen said with a deeply troubled sigh. "She won't cause any trouble, she just wants to understand," Owen said in as calm a manner as he could, since the development troubled him as much as it did Taryn.

Taryn felt like she had been kicked in the gut. It was one thing to suspect it, to fear it, but quite another to have it actually happen! Her daughter knew about her special relationship with her son, and she didn't know how to explain it. Her private world of love and pleasure with her son, her Master was now torn open for another to examine. While Taryn felt outraged for her daughter to be so nosy as to demand an explanation, she knew that her daughter was owed an explanation.

"I don't know what to say to her. How are we going to get her to understand this, baby?" Taryn asked with wet eyes of fear as she rested her head on his chest, taking comfort in his arms.

Taryn knew that she shouldn't be seen to be so intimate with Owen in public, especially with her husband and his father so close. She took comfort in the belief in Richard's unperceptive nature. He wouldn't suspect a thing; he barely noticed anything that happened around the house unless she pointed it out to him. Taryn needed the warm and tender embrace of her Master as she feared for their future. Would their relationship withstand the scrutiny of an outsider? If Rosina couldn't understand what had happened between them, could Taryn continue, knowing that to do so would cause her daughter pain? This dance may well be the last time she could hold her Master, the man she loved more than anything else in the world. A tear rolled down her cheek as she pondered the thought of actually loosing him. She would do anything to get her daughter to understand and approve, that much she swore to herself.

polyman
polyman
1,246 Followers