Big Changes At Home Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,246 Followers

"I'd better get out there and start breakfast for Richard," Taryn said with a disappointed sigh, while tearing herself away from Owen. "You two better finish up quickly, Richard will expect to see the pair of you getting ready for the day . . . like brother and sister!" Taryn said as she looked between Owen and Rosina who were still fucking.

"Yeah, I know," Owen admitted as he slammed up into a descending Rosina's pussy.

"And you'd better keep quiet, you sound like a Cat in heat!" Taryn said in a scolding chuckle as she shook her finger playfully at Rosina.

"What are you talking about; I am a Cat in heat!" Rosina said with a sultry tone of voice before she let out, her now trademark, moaning-purr.

"You are a horny little bitch aren't you?" Taryn laughed as she leaned in and kissed Rosina on the lips.

"So are you!" Rosina shot back defensively and at that the pair giggled intensely.

"We're not talking about me!" Taryn laughed as she kissed Owen quickly on the lips before rushing to the door. "Now I really have to go!" Taryn said as she departed the room.

"How does she expect me to keep quiet when I have your cock stretching and stuffing my poor little pussy, Master?" Rosina moaned out in a needy whine as the pair continued to fuck in a steady rhythm.

"Listen! I know it's intense, I feel it too, but we need to keep quiet or Richard will burst in here and blow a gasket!" Owen growled as quietly as he could.

Owen reached up, grasped Rosina by the throat and pulled her down to kiss her. Rosina moaned into Owen's mouth as the pair fucked for a while yet, both breathing through their noses. The kiss was the longest that either of them had experienced in their lives as their lips never left contact. It was Owen's best attempt to keep Rosina quiet, but she still moaned up a storm.

Owen knew that they couldn't stand to be sequestered in private for much longer. Without warning, Owen grasped Rosina and flipped her over so that now she was on her back and he was on top of her. Owen put Rosina's legs over his shoulders and hammered away at her tight little pussy as fast as he could.

Rosina's eyes rolled back into her sockets as she fought with everything she had not to cry out. That added to the excitement of the act, knowing that one loud scream from her lips would cause their father to discover them in the act. She felt the wicked desire to cry out on purpose, to force the world to know what they were doing in that room and with whom.

It seemed that neither of them could handle the intense pleasure of the fuck for much longer, but it was Rosina who came first. She moaned a low, guttural moan that she tried to stifle as he locked her lips on Owen's shoulder. Her orgasm hit her hard and the fight to keep quiet is what made it last much longer than usual. Owen's cock was clamped in place by the constricting walls of Rosina's climaxing pussy. Like last night this was all it took to force Owen to erupt deep within his newest Slave's pussy. Breathlessly he collapsed on top of his sister, his Slave, his lover and the pair held each other as they recovered from their fucking.

"That was wonderful, Master," Rosina said dreamily as she stroked Owen's hair in a loving way.

"It was FUCKING AWESOME!" Owen said in an astonished and rapturous manner as he looked at Rosina with an awestruck look.

"We really should go though," Rosina said with a depressed tone of voice, not wanting to leave the bedroom, but knowing they needed to.

"That we do, Cat, that we do," Owen said as he got up, off the bed and scoped up Rosina's housecoat and tossed it at her.

Owen and Rosina kissed one last time before they went their own way to get ready for the day. Owen went into the main bathroom for his shower, Rosina snuck into their parent's bathroom to use their shower. Once each was ready for the day they walked down the stairs, one by one to join the family in the kitchen.

"Hello, sleepyhead, finally managed to tear yourself away from that bed?" Taryn asked Owen with a sparkle in her eye and a hidden, teasing tone to her voice as she stood by the stove.

"Yeah, as much as I would have loved to lay in bed all day, the day awaits," Owen replied as he gave Taryn a wink.

In reply Taryn looked at him and turned up the corners of her lips in a lustful grin. She even was daring enough to blow Owen a kiss, as Richard ate his breakfast, reading the paper. Owen just blew her a kiss back and smiled at her a wicked grin.

"Anything left, I could stand with a light breakfast," Owen said as plainly as he could and Taryn looked at him with an astonished look on her face and stifled a giggle but smirked heavily.

"Don't give him the last of breakfast, I'm starved!" Rosina said as she bounced and floated into the room. "Good morning, mom," she said in a chipper tone of voice as she walked up to Taryn and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "Good morning, daddy," Rosina said in a sweet little girl manner as she leaned over and kissed Richard on the cheek.

"Good morning, sweetie," Richard said as he looked up at Rosina with the look of a loving father. "Hungry eh? Just got out of bed and already worked up an appetite?" he chuckled as he watched Rosina sit down while taking a sip of his coffee.

"I don't know why but I tumbled out of bed with a wicked hunger," Rosina said as she snuck Owen a lusty look when Richard wasn't looking.

"I know what you mean," Owen replied with a naughty smirk on his face as he winked at Rosina.

Taryn then walked up to Rosina with her breakfast and scowled at her as she approached. As she put the plate down she managed to time her swat at the back of Rosina's head to the instant the plate touched down, so as to disguise the noise. Owen, Taryn and Rosina all smirked at each other and stifled a giggle. When Taryn delivered Owen's light breakfast, Owen had already taken the hint to settle down and had engaged Richard in idle conversation about news of the day. Taryn then approached with her breakfast and sat down between Richard and Owen.

Taryn got a sly smile from Rosina over the significance of her seating choice because Rosina was sitting right across from Taryn, in a similar position. The family chatted and visited for the brief time they had before each had to go their own way. As they chatted, Taryn and Rosina each decided to have a little fun with Owen. Both reached over with a foot each and ran it up the closest of Owen's leg. Each lady thought she was being unique and daring all on her own. When her foot got to Owen's crotch and felt another foot there, her eyes shot up at an instant. When her eyes fell on the shocked face of the woman sitting across the table to her, they couldn't help but giggle for a moment before quieting down. For his part own just gave each woman a conspiratorial smile as he continued to eat his breakfast with a smirk ever present on his face.

It wasn't much longer before the family split up and each went their own way for the day. Owen and Rosina went to College, but today they left together and only separated when they got to campus and had to go to their respective classes. Richard went to the office to burry himself in work and the hollow routine that was his day. Richard was the only family member who was still suffering and found relief in the distraction that was a full work schedule. Taryn went to work at the spa and liked leaving the house for work, even though she wasn't getting paid for it. The routine of a regular life outside of the house was an even larger payoff for Taryn.

The day passed well and quick and unlike yesterday, today Taryn found that even the most difficult of customers couldn't get under her skin. She was happy and content with herself and her life, as strange and odd as it may now seem to an outsider. Karen even noticed Taryn's good mood and tried to get Taryn to tell her the reason for her joviality. All Taryn would say is that she was enjoying life, now that she had an interest outside of home. That was partly the truth, her work at the spa did make her feel good, but that wasn't the real reason. It was her improved relationship with her children, albeit a bizarre and twisted one. Taryn couldn't deny that they all were much closer than they ever had been before.

Much to Taryn's surprise, Rosina showed up around three O'clock that afternoon. Rosina had a short day Tuesday, so she could show up at the spa a few hours before Owen would arrive. Unlike the casual, bare acknowledgment greeting that had become the norm over Rosina's teen years, this time she was excited to see her mother.

"MOM!" Rosina squealed with delight as she walked in the front door of the spa.

"ROSIE!" Taryn shouted with glee as she swiftly walked toward her daughter. "How was your day?" she asked as she embraced Rosina and hugged her tightly.

The pair giggled their glee and excitement for seeing each other as they sat down in two chairs in the waiting room. The fact that they had indeed missed each other so much was not lost on either of them. They chatted about their days and visited, appearing more like friends than mother and daughter. When Karen came out she almost had to do a double take for it was a pleasant surprise to see Taryn and Rosina chatting and giggling so energetically. They didn't notice Karen come out with the latest client, take her money. As the lady left there was a slight touch of envy on her face as she looked at the mother and daughter getting along so well.

"Well, aren't you a pair of giggle-twins?" Karen said in an astonished tone of voice, with a broad smile on her face. "I haven't seen you in a few years, Rosina, my how you've grown!" she added with a cheery smile on her face.

"You're being too kind, I haven't grown an inch in years and I still have the body of a thirteen year old boy!" Rosina huffed back with a disappointed scowl; it was a sore point with her.

"I can think of someone who might disagree with that last point," Taryn said in a sly, yet knowing tone of voice.

Rosina's eyes went wide as she realized her mother was talking about Owen. It filled her with a sense of satisfaction and joy knowing that at least one man thought she was attractive, and that man was her Master at that. She looked over at Taryn and the pair giggled once more, while Karen shook her head.

"Anyone I should know about?" Karen asked with interest and hope in hearing some good gossip.

"Sorry, our little secret," Taryn replied with a Cheshire-cat grin that she held for a moment before, once again, Taryn and Rosina giggled like schoolgirls.

"Fine, keep your secrets then!" Karen huffed as she rolled her eyes in mock offence. "Did you come here to entertain the customers or would you like a spa treatment, on your mother's nickel," she added and tossed Taryn a wink to make sure Taryn knew that it was free.

"Well if mom's paying, give me the works!" Rosina replied with glee, her whole being lit up.

As she disappeared into the back of the spa, she tossed Taryn a wink and blew her a kiss. Rosina was treated to the same round of spa treatments that Taryn was on her first visit to the spa. The spa treatment was something that Rosina had indulged herself in, once in a while but never the 'whole enchilada' like today. Rosina felt quite pampered and privileged, and by the end of it that she had a near permanent, satisfied smile on her face. When Karen and Rosina entered the bikini-waxing room, Rosina had only just given Karen the expected, odd look, when Taryn arrived.

"I'll do this part," Taryn said in a delicate manner to Karen who nodded her agreement but didn't say anything as she left the room.

On Friday of last week, one of the regular customers allowed Taryn to tag along during her visit. Karen had agreed to give her the full treatment at a reduced price in order to show Taryn how to do each and every station at the spa. Taryn was interested and if Taryn was skilled enough then they could handle twice as many customers. When Taryn asked to do the bikini-wax, while anyone else may have thought it was odd, she just realized that Taryn wanted the practice.

"Alright you, get out of that robe and hop up on the table," she added as she closed the door behind Karen and pointed at the exam table.

"Geez, are the stirrups really necessary?" Rosina chuckled as she removed her robe and approached the gynecological exam table.

"Absolutely, it keeps you from squirming!" Taryn said as she pulled up the stool and settled herself between Rosina's legs.

"So are you going to make me look like you?" Rosina asked with eager curiosity as she looked down to her mother who was examining her pussy up close.

"Yep, that was what I was supposed do to," Taryn said as she gathered up the necessary supplies to begin the waxing.

"You mean, that's what Master ordered, don't you?" Rosina said with glee in her voice as she eyed up her mother for a reaction.

"Don't call him that outside the house!" Taryn scolded Rosina as she began the waxing.

"I have to call him something! It doesn't feel right to call him 'Owen' when we're talking about him as 'Master.' What should I call him then?" Rosina said before she squealed in pain, as the waxing began.

"I don't know, but not that!" Tarn said with a slightly less perturbed manner as she continued the waxing.

"I mean, he has given us nicknames so he can refer to us as 'Slaves' in public without anyone knowing, why can't we give him a nickname so we can call him 'Master' in public?" Rosina asked curiously but when Taryn pulled the wax off Rosina didn't make a sound.

"Good idea, do you have any ideas on what to call him?" Taryn asked as she continued to perform the waxing.

For the next while both women thought of what nickname would be appropriate to give Owen. The waxing gave way to the pussy shaving, and then to the pubic hair trimming. For Taryn that was the most difficult, trimming Rosina's pubic hair into the required "O" shape. Taryn and Rosina should have been uncomfortable being in this intimate of contact to each other, but they weren't. Taryn was shaving and trimming her daughter's pussy and yet she wasn't unnerved by it. Neither was Rosina embarrassed to have her mother handle and trim up her most private of areas. There was a strange easiness with which they regarded each other's bodies that was not normal for mother and daughter. When Taryn was almost done Rosina let slip a purr that made it obvious that she was turned on.

"You are a horny little bitch aren't you?" Taryn chuckled as she finished up the last trim of Rosina's patch of pubic hair.

"Sorry, just the shaving and vibrations feel reeeeaaaaaal good!" Rosina added in a deep, guttural tone of voice as she shot her mother wide eyes, to further show her excitement.

Taryn looked into her daughter's eyes and she could tell that indeed Rosina was horny and needed to take the edge off. The sensible thing to do would be to leave the room and allow her daughter to finish herself off in private. Taryn looked up into Rosina's eyes and sighed while a smirk crept across her face. She reached into the lower drawer of the rolling cabinet and retrieved the vibrator that lived there.

"Not a word of this to anyone!" Taryn said while waving the vibrator at Rosina, giving her a stern look before she turned the buzzing pleasure device on.

"Are you gonna?" Rosina asked with shock and excitement as she watched her mother plunge the vibrator into her pussy. "Oh MOM!" Rosina moaned out in blissful satisfaction.

"Don't call me that NOW!" Taryn scoffed as she shot Rosina a dirty look.

"Sorry, Red, it just feels sooooo good!" Rosina said as she laid back and reveled in the wondrous sensations that filled her body.

"Damn, Cat, you are tight! How the hell does he even fit in here!" Taryn chuckled as she continued to thrust the vibrator in and out of her daughter's pussy.

"It feels like he splits me in two but DAMN does it feel incredible!" Rosina said with a look of reverence on her face as she looked down at her mother.

"He does have a gorgeous cock," Taryn admitted in a hushed tone of voice as she glanced up into her daughter's eyes and the pair giggled.

"Tell me about it, I still can't believe you get that fat thing down your throat!" Rosina chuckled as she let out another purr of satisfaction, while collapsing back on the exam table.

"Practice my dear, practice," Taryn purred in a naughty tone of voice as she shot Rosina a wink.

"Oh, Red, yes just like that!" Rosina moaned as quietly as she could while her lower body started to gyrate. "Cumming! Cumming, Red, you're making me cum!" Rosina hissed out, as her orgasm overtook her and her whole body shook and vibrated.

Taryn pulled the vibrator out of her daughter's quivering pussy only after Rosina's orgasm was over. As her daughter laid there legs spread and dripping, satisfied pussy, breathing heavy to catch her breath, a wicked thought flashed though Taryn's brain. It was a thought to lean forward and taste Rosina, but it vanished as quickly as it entered. Taryn stood up, tossed Rosina a towel that had been folded neatly on a pile across the small room.

"Do you feel better now? You'd best clean yourself up, dear," Taryn said as she leaned on a counter and waited for Rosina to stir.

"That was wonderful, just what I needed, Mom," Rosina said with a satisfied smirk on her face and a dreamy quality to her voice. "Kinky, hot and just what I needed, thanks," she added with a naughty wink to Taryn.

"Just remember, not a word of it to anyone, especially to 'you know who,' got it?" Taryn warned sternly as she shook her finger at Rosina while wearing a smirk that wouldn't go away.

"I GOT IT!" Rosina shouted as she bolted upright, after taking her legs out of the stirrups.

"What?" Taryn asked curiously, with a raised eyebrow.

"I know what we can call 'you know who,' when we're in public!" Rosina said with a giddy giggle as she wiped her pussy clean with the towel.

"Okay, what?" Taryn asked curiously as handed Rosina her robe.

"We can call him 'Moe,' what do you think?" Rosina asked with eager anticipation to see how her idea would be received.

"Moe? Why 'Moe,' dear?" Taryn asked with a slightly confused look on her face.

"Don't you get it? It stands for 'Master Owen,' silly," Rosina chuckled as she shook her head and put on her robe.

"That's not a bad idea, Moe, I like it!" Taryn chuckled as she approached her daughter, put her arm around her waist and escorted her out of the room.

"Do you think Moe will like my 'new look,' mom?" Rosina asked with a giddy tone of voice.

"I know Moe will love it!" Taryn said as she squeezed Rosina tighter and the pair giggled, yet again.

Karen was escorting a new client to one of the rooms in the back, the facial room. She looked up and saw Taryn and her daughter walking toward the change rooms, arm around each other. Karen shook her head as she thought she had just heard sounds of sex coming from the bikini-wax room. She knew that the long day had been playing tricks on her. Sure, occasionally she had to bring a client off who got a little worked up from the trimming and waxing, as she had to do with Taryn herself. The thought of a mother bringing off her own daughter was too bizarre a concept to even contemplate. Karen pushed the thought out of her mind and focused on the job at hand, the client's facial

Karen escorted the new client to the facial room, to begin her facial. It didn't take long to get settled into the usual routine of talking to the client about what was going to happen. During the talk she noticed that she was out of an item needed in the process of the facial. Karen excused herself and walked to the back storeroom to get a fresh jar.

As she passed the change room she noticed that the door was not quite closed. Her instinct was to close the door that was notorious for not staying closed if you didn't close it right. What she saw through the barely open door took her breath away and shocked Karen who thought she had seen it all. There was Rosina, Taryn's daughter who was getting changed into her clothes. That is not what shocked her, it was the way her pubic hair had been trimmed; it was done in an unusual but familiar style. As Rosina bent to pick up her panties Karen could see that her pussy was shaved bare. As the young woman turned and pulled up her panties, Karen could clearly see that her pubic hair had been trimmed into the shape of an "O;" she was flabbergasted.

polyman
polyman
1,246 Followers