Big Changes At Home Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,245 Followers

Karen had trimmed Taryn's pussy in exactly the same way and in all her years running this spa she had never had anyone else ask for that exact style. What was the significance? Why did a mother and daughter want their privates shaved exactly the same way? Karen didn't get it, but the thought left her with an uncomfortable feeling. Karen tried to shake it off and ignore it as a family quirk, but she knew something strange was up. Perhaps she did hear sounds of sex coming from the bikini-wax room earlier? Could something be going on? They did seem so close and tight? Where the too close? Karen tried not to look upset or unnerved as she returned to the facial room and the client at hand.

Since the client had only wanted a quick facial before a date that evening, the facial didn't take that long. The client had not changed and instead had been covered with a large bib to protect her clothes. After the facial was over, Karen walked out to the front with the client and saw four people talking and visiting amongst themselves. Karen finished up with the client and turned her attention to the people in the room.

She now noticed that Taryn was talking to Rosina and another young man who had a striking family resemblance. He was handsome and seemed to tower over Rosina but was only noticeably taller than Taryn. Both Taryn and Rosina were quite happy to see him and were talking to him almost exclusively. Occasionally Veronica, Karen's own daughter would be involved in the conversation.

"Hello, who's your friend?" Karen asked as she approached the four chatty people.

"He's no friend he's my brother, Owen!" Rosina said in a playful scoff as she swatted Owen on his chest, her hand resting on his chest after the smack was over.

"Nice to meet you, Owen, what brings you here, a facial perhaps?" Karen teased with a wink and a chuckle.

"No, no, I just came by to pick up my two favorite ladies, to take them out for the evening," Owen said with a broad smile as he put his arm around the waist of both Taryn and Rosina.

"Isn't he such a wonderful son?" Taryn beamed with motherly pride as she smiled up at her son with a look that was a touch too affectionate.

"Yes, quite," Karen said with a smile to cover her nervousness as she looked at the three happy people before her, arm in arm, in arm.

"Well, we gotta go, it was nice to meet you, Karen," Owen said with a confident smile as he reached out to shake Karen's hand with a firm grip.

"Affectionate family," Veronica said with a queer look on her face after the trio had left.

"Yes, quite," Karen said and still something struck her as odd about the way the three of them related to each other.

It wasn't until she passed the change room on the way to the tiny bathroom in the back that a disturbing thought crossed her brain. As she saw the door to the change room, she suddenly remembered seeing Rosina's "O" shaped pubic hair and stopped in her tracks. Her chin dropped as she wondered if the "O" stood for "Owen," but she couldn't believe it. Why would a mother and sister shave his initial into their most private of places unless something wasn't going on? They seemed to be so nice and decent; it wasn't possible, wasn't it? Karen shuddered as she, once again told herself that she was imagining things. There must be a logical explanation for the "O" shaped pubic hair, and the affection between the three of them. Karen knew she needed to get some answers before she could put the matter to rest.

Perhaps she could talk to Taryn and get the answers out of her somehow. Maybe she could get Taryn to open up and tell her what was going on. What if they went out for drinks one night? It would give them a change to talk outside of work, and with a bit of wine, maybe Taryn would talk. Karen didn't like prying into the personal life of a friend that she had just become reacquainted with, but felt it was important. If something intimate was going on between the three of them, clearly it was up to a true friend to help straighten them out. Karen needed to know and help them out of the sick world that she feared they had fallen into.

polyman
polyman
1,245 Followers