Big Changes At Home Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,246 Followers

"Does this mean we can make HIM model all sorts of clothes for US?" Rosina asked Taryn in a teasing chuckle as she linked her arm in Owen's other arm.

Owen felt ten feet tall as he escorted Taryn and Rosina through that mall again. Taryn led the way and directed them to a men's clothing store that was not that far from where they were. As they walked into the store, Taryn's body language made it clear that she was going to take charge of this purchase. They all stopped about a third of the way into the store and watched as a tall, slender man in a suit approached them with a cool demeanor about him.

"Hello, my name is Marcus, how can I help you this evening?" the tall, dark haired man asked with hands clasped in front of him.

"Hello, Marcus, I'm Taryn and this is Owen, and that is Rosina. We're going out for the evening and as you can see Owen, darling, needs a little help to look more . . . appropriate. I was thinking of something in a dark-grey, classic suit, can you help?" Taryn said in a charming tone of voice as she smiled at Marcus in an almost flirtatious manner.

"Certainly, we have just what you're looking for," Marcus said with a smile as he turned to walk away, motioning for them to follow him.

Just like when he bought clothes for Taryn and Rosina, Owen had to model a few suits. Thankfully, he had to try on considerably fewer outfits, only three suits in all. All three of them agreed on the one suit that looked the best on him. It was the last suit he tried on and so he never changed out of it. Just like with the ladies they bought the whole outfit including: shirt, tie, shoes, socks and belt. Owen's old clothes were packed into one shopping bag and before Owen could grasp the bill, Taryn snatched it away from him.

"Put it on this and add fifteen percent for the tip," Taryn said with a firm smile as she shot Owen a sly grin from the side while handing Marcus the bill and a credit card.

"Thank you, Madam," Marcus said with a grateful smile as he quickly processed the sale.

As they walked out of the store back to the car once more, the three of them felt giddy and playful. Taryn no longer worried about her free and bouncing breasts; in fact she found that she liked the free feeling and all the extra attention. On the way back from the car, Taryn even tossed a light spring in her step to make her breasts bounce a little more.

"Now we can go to dinner, sweetheart," Taryn said as she kissed Owen on the cheek.

"Soon, I hope because I am starved!" Rosina added as she too gave Owen a kiss on his other cheek.

"Come my ladies, dinner awaits!" Owen said with a proud smile as he guided the trio toward the wing of restaurants.

It didn't take long before they found themselves turning down the hallway specially dedicated to the finer restaurants. It was one area of the mall where a string of nice eateries were located. It was tastefully laid out and not simply a fancy food court. Indeed it was one long strip which had its own entrance to the outside and along this one hallway you could find any type of food you liked at one of the many restaurants. Owen picked a cozy, romantic, Italian place about half way down the strip. They were seated quickly, as the night was a little slow and the waiter was happy to see more business walk in the door. With a quiet word and little cash slipped to the waiter, they had a secluded table in a quiet area of the restaurant. After ordering their meals, the trio was enjoying the ambiance, and chatting each other up in some light conversation.

"Thank you, sweetie for this evening, it has been too long since I have been out like this," Taryn said with a genuinely touched manner as she reached across and took Owen's hand in hers.

"The evening's not over yet," Owen said with a wicked grin as he leaned forward and kissed Taryn in a soft, romantic kiss. The both glowed with love once the kiss was over with and smiled at each other for a moment yet.

"Yes, Moe, I wanted to say how much appreciate all that you've done for me," Rosina said as she leaned across the table to kiss Owen.

"I'm just glad I could help, Rosie. So you don't regret . . . last night?" Owen asked as delicately as he could, once the kiss was over.

"No, Moe, everything is clear and calm within me now. I'm not confused or angry, like I was before. I don't think I could go back to the way things were before, even if I wanted to," Rosina said with a look of love as she took Owen's hand in hers. "I love you, Owen," she added with absolute sincerity.

"I love you too, Rosie," Owen said with a warm, loving smile back at Rosina.

"Me or my tight little pussy?" Rosina mumbled with a wicked grin on her face.

"Both," Owen winked back.

"Honestly, you two! Behave yourselves," Taryn chuckled as she shook her head.

"Don't think I could forget about you, Taryn. I have been happier this past week than I have ever been. I love you not just as a son loves his mother or just as someone I'm sleeping with," Owen said with a loving and serious manner and for a moment he paused as he pondered just what to say to express how he felt. It was not easy and his fight to find the right words was evident on his face until he said, "You're so much more to me than that!"

"I know and I can't believe all that we've done this past week, and I know that as your mother I should be horrified . . . but I'm not." Taryn said with a slightly uncomfortable manner. "I know that it's a strange way to reconnect with your kids but I feel so much closer to both of you now than I ever have!" she added with a warm smile to both Owen and Rosina.

"I know what you mean, mom, before yesterday, I never really was that close with either of you," Rosina added with a sincere tone of voice and a slightly embarrassed manner. "I was too caught up in my own life: school, friends, studying, and now college. I loved the time we spent together today, mom, and hope we can all spend much more time together in the future." She spoke with a warm and friendly manner as she smiled at her mother. "And of course I look forward to many hours spent alone with you, Moe," she added in a sultry tone of voice, with a wicked grin spread across her face.

"As do I, look forward to each moment we spend together," Owen said with a naughty grin on his face as he looked first at Rosina and then at Taryn.

"But we do need to be careful or Richard will find out. He may be wrapped up in his own little world of that law firm, but if you two do a repeat performance of this morning when he's home again, even he will wonder what's up!" Taryn said with as firm a manner as she could muster in the loving mood that permeated the table. She held that, firm look for a moment before all three of them burst into laughter.

"Perhaps we should see how quiet you can be, eh Red?" Owen asked with a naughty flavor to his voice as he raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" Taryn asked with a curious, yet fearful flavor to her voice.

"I mean why don't you just hop on up here and take a ride. We'll see if you can keep quiet enough, so as not to draw any attention to us?" Owen asked with a naughty, yet teasing flavor to his voice as he pushed back away from the table.

"Later, dear, I'll show you just how appreciative I am for this evening, but here in the middle of the restaurant is hardly the place!" Taryn replied with a nervous chuckle and wide eyes that betrayed the fear that she tried to hide within her.

"Red, get over here and ride my cock like a good little girl!" Owen said in an unambiguous tone of voice as he unbuckled pants, pulled them down and fished out his hard, fat cock.

Taryn looked at Owen's cock with absolute shock as her eyes bugged out and her chin hung open. She looked at it and then up into Owen's face and was flabbergasted. Quickly she looked around the restaurant to see if anyone had noticed her son exposing himself. To her frustration and horror she realized that they were in a secluded section with only one way in or out.

"Geez, mom, if you don't ride him, I will, and you know I can't keep quiet with that monster in my pussy!" Rosina said as she shifted in her seat, here eyes fixated on Owen's cock.

Taryn's lust grew within her and her decorum and restraint fought to keep her from fucking her son in the middle of the restaurant. Her need to obey her Master along with the longing to feel him inside her again won out in short order. In a flash she was hovering over his lap, facing him. She placed her hands on his shoulders and lowered herself on the cock of the man she loved more than life itself. A satisfied sigh escaped her lips when she felt the fat cock invading her innermost depths. Slowly Taryn rose until the cock was almost out of her pussy before she slowly lowered herself down again.

"I hope you know what you're doing, Moe, cause, God help me, I can't resist you," Taryn said with a troubled look on her face while her body was awash in pleasure.

"Fuck him, mom! Fuck your son in a public restaurant while your daughter watches!" Rosina said in a hushed voice that was so full of lust that her voice sounded like a hiss.

"You horny little bitch, you just love this, don't you! Your own private little sex show!" Taryn said with a lustful growl as she turned her head and looked at her daughter.

Taryn steadily bounced on Owen's cock and tried to keep herself quiet, letting out only a sigh or quiet moan now and again. Boldly Owen reached up and slipped the straps of the dress off of Taryn's shoulders, pulling the top of the dress down. Once Taryn's breasts were in view, Owen leaned forward and took a nipple into his mouth. Taryn grasped a handful of Owen's hair and hissed her excitement where otherwise she would have moaned loudly. Her bouncing on his cock quickened, it was her way to show her love of what he was doing to her body.

"This, my dear Slaves is the exact reason why you are not wearing bras or panties." Owen said with a commanding tone of voice that was polluted with a satisfied flavor. "In the future, around the house you will only wear skirts or dresses and the hems will be no longer than to your knees. As well you are not allowed to wear bras or panties in the house ever again! You may wear what you like outside the house, but once you come home, you must change, is that clear, my Slaves?" Owen said with a growl in his lust filled voice, his words slurred due to the fact that he didn't stop licking Taryn's breasts.

"Yes, Moe," Taryn and Rosina replied, somewhat in time.

"Excuse me?" Owen growled with a snarl.

"Yes, Master," Taryn and Rosina corrected themselves.

"That's better," Owen said with a pleased flavor to his voice.

They had almost forgotten the very public place that they were in and Taryn began to start bouncing up and down wildly. She desperately wanted release and her lust had possessed her, the wickedness of the situation was quickly pushing her over the edge. The sharp breath from the other end of the room brought everyone's attention and their heads snapped to look at the source.

There, standing in the entryway to the private section of the restaurant was their waiter carrying a tray with their dinners. He stood there with a stunned look on his face as Taryn continued to ride Owen's cock; her body was practically on auto-pilot. For thirty long seconds the waiter stood there, dumbfounded as to the hot scene unfolding before him.

"Y . . . you shouldn't be doing th . . . that," The waiter squeaked out with a stunned tone of voice, his lips barely moving and his eyes never blinking.

Owen looked at the man in question and could see that he was horny as hell, the bulge in his pants attested to that. He stood not much taller than Owen did was and looked to be somewhere in his early twenties. In fact he looked familiar, like someone he may have seen in one of his classes at college, but couldn't place him at the time. His brown hair was cut quite short in a typical "GQ" side part and his blue eyes were as wide as saucers. He looked thin and a little on the lean side, like he could use some time spent in the gym to put some muscle on his skinny frame. All in all he wasn't that homely looking, but he wasn't "Brad Pitt" either.

"Why don't you come over here and get better acquainted?" Owen asked as calmly as he could with his mother's pussy tightly gripping his cock at the moment.

"Cat, why don't you show our friend here how much we would appreciate his discretion on this matter," Owen said to Rosina with a wicked smile on his face as he tossed her a wink.

"Yes, Moe," Rosina replied with a giddy tone of voice as she stood up and walked with an exaggerated saunter towards the waiter.

It was clear that Rosina had no trouble following any order that Owen gave. The moral struggle that raged within her as to whether or not to serve him drained her of any fight she had. All she knew now was that she was a Slave to Owen and as such she would faithfully do anything he commanded. She was completely his to do with as he pleased, whenever he pleased and to whomever he pleased. It was with her eagerness to prove this to Owen that she walked confidently toward the waiter, who was still holding their dinner.

"That looks heavy, Honey, put that down over here," Rosina said with a sweet smile and a sultry tone of voice as she lightly tugged on the waiter's arm.

"Wha . . . wha . . . what are we going to do?" the stunned waiter said as he allowed himself to be led toward the table.

When they were near, Rosina unloaded the tray, placing the dinners at the appropriate place on their table. She then took the tray from the young waiter's hands and put it on a nearby table. Pulling a chair out from the table she lightly pushed the stunned waiter down onto the chair. When Rosina walked toward the waiter, starting to lift the hem of her dress Owen spoke up.

"We're not that appreciative, Cat," Owen said with a disapproving tone of voice.

Rosina stopped in her tracks and dropped to her knees right in front of the slack-jawed waiter. She reached up, unzipped his pants, yanked them and his underwear down, and grasped his hard cock in her small hands. She smiled up at the waiter whose name she didn't even know, leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock.

As Rosina's mouth descended on his cock, John looked down at the hot blonde who was now blowing him. Nothing like this had ever happened to him before! Sure he had a girlfriend and was having sex with her, but she only had made him wait until they had been going together for two months. Here a woman he had just met was now on her knees giving him a blowjob just because another guy told her to! It was wild and he almost didn't believe it was happening, but if it was a dream, he didn't want to wake.

"I like your cock, baby. It's the perfect size for this," Rosina said with a satisfied purr as she briefly took her mouth off of his cock to smile up at the man who owned the cock she was sucking.

John felt immensely proud, for never had anyone described his cock as perfect! He knew his cock wasn't as large as some men's but he knew his wasn't the smallest cock either. Just knowing that a hot chick like the one he was with could appreciate what he had to offer made him feel great. He let his head fall back as he sighed heavily and surrendered to the magical work of her mouth on his cock.

Rosina smiled to herself as she saw the gratified and relieved smile on the waiter's face. She didn't have the heart to tell him that the reason she saw his cock as perfect was that it was considerably shorter and thinner than Owen's comparative monster. She had a good shot at deep-throating this cock and planned to do so as quick as she could. Perhaps in deep-throating this cock, she could ready herself to finally take Owen's cock down her throat. With determination she closed her eyes and thrust her mouth forward. She soon felt the head of the cock hit the entrance to her throat and slip past it. She started to gag but that feeling passed quickly as a few inches of the cock slipped down her throat. When she felt pubic hair tickle her nose she opened her eyes to see her lips kissing the base of his cock. Rosina was pleased because she had voluntarily deep-throated her first cock. Energetically she withdrew the cock from her mouth and immediately thrust her mouth back down. She didn't pause at all when the head of the cock hit the entrance of her throat. She gagged again, but since she expected it, it didn't hit her as hard so she pressed on until again all of the cock was past her lips. Again and again, Rosina deep-throated the cock and she got more accustomed to the cock slipping down her throat. Her pace quickened as she became so focused on practicing her deep-throating technique. Rosina almost forgot that a man was attached to the cock she was sucking with all she had.

The suddenness and shock of the amazingly unbelievable experience accompanied with the best blowjob of his life was too much for John. With a grunt his hips bucked up and slammed his cock down Rosina's throat as it erupted with his cum. Rosina hadn't given a thought to what she was going to do with the strange man's cum. Once she felt the cum erupt down her throat she knew the question was answered for her. She swallowed repeatedly and John groaned nonstop as her throat milked his cock with all the cum he had to offer.

Taryn looked over her shoulder when John moaned to signal that he was about to cum. She saw that at that very moment that Rosina had all of his cock in her mouth and felt happy for her daughter. As strange as it was, she didn't feel odd to see her daughter sucking off a total stranger, instead she was proud. She knew that it meant a lot to Rosina to deep-throat Owen's cock and to see her doing so to this cock was a step down that road. It was the first time that Taryn looked at Rosina and felt closer to being her friend than her mother. The sight of her little girl's throat milking the young waiter's cock that had by now erupted was not repulsive, but hot.

Taryn let her head flop back as the complete decadence and wild abandon of the situation pushed her over the edge. A guttural moan escaped her lips before she snapped her head forward to kiss Owen with all the passion that she had at that intense moment. Her abundant red hair flipped forward and cascaded over Owen, covering both of their heads as they kissed through Taryn's and then Owen's orgasm. The clasping pussy of his dearest Slave pushed Owen over the edge and he let loose a torrent of cum up inside his mother's pussy. Taryn let go and slumped forward, melting her body against her beloved Master, both lovers breathing heavy as they tried to catch their breath. Taryn flipped her head to tame the wild mane of red hair, as she smiled at the man she loved and kissed him with a soft romantic kiss.

Everyone looked at each other with the satisfied smile of post-orgasmic bliss. With the exception of Rosina, who was simply happy to have achieved deep-throating a cock, even if it was a below-average, thin cock. To Rosina it was a major accomplishment and she couldn't wait for her next opportunity to try to deep-throat her Master's cock. Owen looked around the room and saw that there was an unmistakable air of sex in the room. Anyone who walked in would know in a second what had transpired, they had already tempted fate too much.

"As hot as this is, dinner is getting cold," Owen said with a slightly disappointed smirk on his face.

"Yeah, I'd better get back to work, or my boss will come looking for me," John said with a nervous chuckle. "Thanks for the . . . well, thanks," John said nervously. My name is . . ." John started to introduce himself, but Rosina cut him off.

"DON'T!" she shouted. "It's hotter this way, don't you think?" she added with a wink and a sultry smile. "And you're welcome," she said as she stood up.

polyman
polyman
1,246 Followers