Big Changes At Home Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,247 Followers

Taryn separated herself from Owen reluctantly and pulled the top of her dress back up. Owen pulled his pants back up and straightened his clothes up as Rosina took her seat by the table. Without saying a word, John flashed a nervous smile at the three people at the table and walked away, not sure of what to say. The three people then enjoyed their dinner, albeit only slightly cooler than it could have been but they weren't complaining. It was a strangely causal dinner and nobody felt self-conscious about the wildly dangerous sex that just took place. They chatted and talked more like friends than family, strangely enough, they were a mixture of three: family, friends and lovers. Dinner was over and nothing of consequence happened during the rest of dinner. John refused to take any sort of tip from Owen and even gave them a discount on dinner.

"Where are we going? I thought we were going to the movies?" Rosina asked as she pointed in the general direction of the movie theater.

"You guy's look too hot for the movies! We're going dancing!" Owen said with a certain tone of voice as he motioned in the direction of a nearby nightclub.

"Sweetie, Rosie's only nineteen, we can't all get in," Taryn said in a motherly manner. She looked at Owen with a look of concern as they started walking to one of the few nightclubs that was mixed in amongst the restaurants.

"Please, she's hot, you both are, when have you ever known them to card a hot chick?" Owen laughed as he confidently strode toward the nightclub in question.

As expected the trio was waved on through only after the doorman let his eyes walk all over both Taryn's and Rosina's bodies. Once inside they grabbed a table near the dance floor and quickly ordered drinks. Rosina was excited to finally being given the chance to have her first drink in a bar. She had drunk beer at the odd college party this past year but this was the first time to be drinking in front of her mother. Owen restricted himself to one beer because he was driving. The ladies had a few drinks each and were quickly feeling tipsy. They were up dancing as a trio for almost every song, sitting down only when they needed to rest. Being in a bar with Owen brought back memories of one week ago when Taryn's life took a drastic turn.

"Hey my studly, Moe, why don't you take that horny little bitch over there and fuck her in the bathroom, eh?" Taryn said with a giddy giggle as she leaned over to talk to Owen. She leaned over a little too far and crashed into Owen and elbowed him in the ribs before bursting into laughter.

"What?" Rosina squeaked, not sure if she should take offense or be excited over Taryn's last comment.

"Good idea, Red," Owen said with a mischievous grin to Taryn before turning to Rosina. "Cat, go into the men's room, go to the farthest stall and wait for me," he said with confidence to Rosina and turned his attention back to Taryn.

"WHAT?" Rosina shouted, not sure if she felt safe doing this.

"NOW!" Owen shouted without looking away from Taryn whom he was chatting with at the time.

"Yes, Moe," Rosina replied in a subdued tone of voice.

Rosina then stood up and walked toward the ladies room before slipping quickly into the men's bathroom. She scanned the room, hoping to find it empty, but to her horror she saw a man washing his hands. He chuckled and gave her a queer look before his eyes wandered over her body in an obvious way as he wavered slightly in his stance.

"Wrong door huh, honey?" The man asked with a chuckle; a sparkle of desire lived in his eye. As he spoke it was clear that he was seriously buzzed at the very least.

Thinking quickly, Rosina acted very drunk and staggered towards the far stall. The man just laughed as Rosina crashed through the far bathroom stall door, slamming it closed behind her, clumsily. Her heart thumped in her chest as her embarrassment hit her. In order to keep up her drunken front up, Rosina made retching sounds until she heard the man leave.

The look of desire that had been in the man's eye made Rosina worried, and the incident had scared her. What if the man had decided to take advantage of her drunken state? Even since she was, more or less sober, with his considerable size advantage, there would be little she could do to stop him from having his way with her. Sure she wanted to please Owen and would willingly do what he said without question. Owen was always around when she obeyed him, she felt safe with him around. She felt protected in his presence so she could easily do anything he asked of her then, he was her comfort zone.

"You need help, honey?" The drunken man asked from behind her.

Rosina snapped her head to look over her shoulder and to her terror she saw that the man that she had thought had left was now standing in the open stall door. Rosina was still bending over the toilet from when she was faking to vomit. This meant that she was bent over and in perfect position for the man to fuck her, her ass was offered up as if on a silver platter.

"I. . . I'm f . . . fine," Rosina stammered out in a weak tone of voice, still bending over.

Rosina's mind had frozen, she didn't know what to do or how to react. Panic had gripped her mind tightly and she was so confused and terrified that she didn't even struggle or fight back. This drunken man was much larger than she was and she was all alone. Her worst fear was about to be realized as she watched in dread as he stated to unbuckle his pants. He laughed a cocky, laugh as he staggered in toward Rosina, his pants fully undone, and his dick now waving in front of him. He had just put his hand on the small of Rosina's back when the bathroom door opened up.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Owen shouted as he saw the drunken man whose pants were hanging down as he walked into the last stall.

"Piss off pall, I'm trying to get some pussy," the man said in an angry slur towards Owen before he turned his attention to Rosina and walked forward slightly.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY GIRL!" Owen shouted as he rushed towards the mountain of a man who towered over him.

Owen was in an absolute rage beyond the reach of any logic as he quickly spanned the distance between the drunken man and himself. As soon as he was in reach of the man, Owen grasped his shoulder and tossed him back, sending the man staggering backwards, until he hit the far wall. With his pants down at his ankles the stunned drunken man presented a very visible and tempting target for Owen's foot. With a swift kick not unlike a kicker in an NFL football game punting the ball, Owen punted the drunken man's balls. This caused the drunken man to break into tears like a little girl, holding his injured balls. He was no danger to anyone, nor would he be anytime soon but Owen was in such a rage that this was not good enough for him. He rushed toward the crying man with his fist raised to punch him. Had it not been for Taryn, Owen may have beaten the man to death without even realizing it.

Taryn had rushed to investigate the instant Owen screamed after opening up the bathroom door. She arrived just in time to see Owen toss the man to the wall and punt his nuts. Once she started to pull Owen off of the drunken man Rosina joined in and the pair got him out of there. They swiftly left the nightclub and dropped a hundred dollar bill to smooth any possible troubles with the establishment. By the time they had found a small coffee shop around the way, Owen had calmed down. The adrenaline rush of the whole incident had quickly sobered up Taryn and Rosina. As they sipped their coffee, while Rosina was in the washroom, Taryn decided to discuss the incident with Owen.

"Owen dear, you have to be more careful in the future," Taryn said with an urging tone of voice, as she leaned over the table and grasped Owen's hand.

"I know," Owen replied in an ashamed tone of voice as he sighed a deep sigh of regret.

"That girl loves and trusts you implicitly, as do I!" Taryn said with a firm and loving tone of voice. "Both of us will happily do whatever you ask, you know that," Taryn added with a tone of touching conviction.

"I know, Taryn," Owen smiled a loving smile back at Taryn to convey how much that meant to him.

"But you have to think about what you're having us do, dear. You must take into account how safe it is, what the risks of us getting exposed are? That incident in the bathroom is an example of you giving an order that wasn't safe. Ordering a pretty girl to walk into a men's room in a bar all by herself? What were you thinking?" Taryn said in a shocked tone of voice as she lightly glared into his eyes with a look of disbelief.

"I wasn't. I just thought it would heighten it for her if she had to go and wait for me, you know build the anticipation," Owen said with a sad tone of voice before he sighed heavily and continued. "I didn't think that anything might happen to her in there . . . I just didn't think about it," he said with a dejected tone of voice.

"You have to consider the consequences of your orders, Honey. What if someone who knew us had spotted you and I having sex in the restaurant?" Taryn said with a fearful tone of voice. "How were you planning on explaining that?" Taryn asked with a daring tone of voice. It wasn't a moment later before both she and Owen burst into laughter over the mental picture of Owen trying to do just that.

"That would be a hard one to explain," Owen admitted as their laughter died down.

"I don't regret what we do. I just don't want to have to explain to anyone about what we do in private," Taryn said as Rosina returned and slid into the booth next to Owen.

"Hey, Rosie, how you doing?" Owen asked Rosina as she slid right up to him and embraced him from the side in an unmistakable, tenderly intimate manner.

"I'm okay, I was quite scared there. I was sure that he was going to . . ." Rosina said in a fearful tone of voice before her voice cracked and she couldn't continue, so she buried her face in Owen's shoulder for comfort.

"I'm so sorry, Rosie, I will be much more careful with what I have you do in the future. Can you forgive me?" Owen asked Rosina with a sincere and loving look that implored for understanding.

"I know you didn't mean for that to happen, and you did save me. So in my books, you're still my hero." Rosina said with a teary smile on her otherwise troubled face as she kissed him a loving kiss.

"I won't let anything happen to either of you two. I won't put either of you at risk again." Owen said with a certain and firm tone of voice, with a tear in his eye.

"We know, dear," Taryn replied with a loving and genuinely touched manner as she smiled at him and squeezed his hand.

The trio casually walked back toward the car with their arms around each other. While part of them knew that they were holding each other in far too intimate an embrace for family to be seen in public, they didn't care. The incident in the bathroom scared the three of them as it highlighted the risks of tossing out commands without due consideration of the consequences. Rosina was almost raped because of Owen's thoughtlessness. The fear of anything happening to any of them made them treasure each other that much more. Little was said on the ride home as Taryn and Rosina cuddled up in the back, with mother comforting daughter after a troubling time. When they did arrive at the house and saw Richard's car parked, they decided to leave the bags of purchases in the trunk.

"Ah there you three are!" Richard said with glee from the living room as Taryn, Rosina, and Owen came into view. "Where'd you guys go?" he asked with a light and curious tone of voice and it was clear that he wasn't mad.

"We got tired of staring at these four walls so we decided to go out to dinner, and the evening got away from us," Taryn said with a loving smile as she walked toward her husband who had been watching TV.

"New dress?" Richard asked as Taryn leaned over and kissed him.

"No, I've had this for ages," Taryn laughed with a dismissive chuckle as she sat down in the sofa next to her husband. "Goodnight you two," Taryn said with a warm smile to Owen and Rosina that she tried to keep parental and calm.

"Goodnight, mom, dad," Owen and Rosina said as they walked upstairs with their arm around each others waist.

Without saying a word, nor needing to, they walked silently into Owen's room. Striping nude calmly and casually they slipped into bed, once they were nude. Soon they were settled into the tender embrace of lovers and fell asleep in each other's arms. Rosina felt safe, being held by the man she loved, her Master. Despite the trying time in the bathroom that night it didn't bother her, for she was with the man whom she knew would always protect her.

polyman
polyman
1,247 Followers