All Comments on 'Big Changes At Home Ch. 11'

by polyman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
one of the best stories on this site

you did and outstanding job of writing this story.keep writing the stories your way.

BUICK GSBUICK GSalmost 18 years ago
RESPECT

I THANK YOU FOR THE STORY. I ALSO THANK YOU FOR BRINGING IT TO AN END, AS YOU COULD HAVE LEFT US HANGING OFF A CLIFF WITH NO ROPE, OR HOPE OF AN ENDING. HOPE YOU GO BACK AND DO ANOTHER INCEST AS YOU DO IT WELL. BUT WILL LOOK IN TO SEE WHAT YOU WRITE NEXT AS YOU DO HAVE TALENT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It was very good

It was a hot series,it had me start from the beginning and not stop until the end. keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
at least...

YOU finished, unlike so many others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
thanks

Thank you for ending the story line and not leave your fans and readers hanging and waiting.

FreshlyDirtyFreshlyDirtyalmost 18 years ago
Are you serious? It was hard for you to finish?

Well, I couldn't finish this story hard. That's right, even though you weren't motivated to write with passion, you managed to write a nut inducing ending. Thanks for the wanks!

Damn shame you won't be continuing in this genre, you seem to have a nack for it. Are you sure you don't have the urge to make us pop some more good ones, just for old times sake? Ok, I'm playing the role of the "Just Say No" commercial drug dealer, but it's so far and between that we get good mother/son stories. Thanks again whether you decide to write more or not, but please reconsider.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
karen and veronica are next

make veronica and her mother next slaves,karen wants to know what going on.make her your slave.

David48David48almost 14 years ago
Pat City...

It was all TOO easy...no? So obvious from about chap. 4 on...Still...a very hot read for sure...

olddudolddudabout 12 years ago
=)

I had a felling Red would be dom & sub I just hop they don't start fucking him in the ass again. love the story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hated it

Seriously took the wrong direction should have just had them split it off and had the two girls move somewhere else with Owen

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yuck! Not sexy at all! Creepy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous