Big Changes At Home Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
polyman
polyman
1,246 Followers

"Oh my God! It can't be true!" Richard asked as tears rolled down his cheek. While he had a hard time believing it could be true he had no doubt that it was true, the look in her eyes convinced him of that.

"It is true and he has the most gorgeous cock ever! Rosina agrees as she is also his Slave and is even more addicted to his cock than I am. Can you believe that? Can you picture your little girl getting fucked hard and fast by her brother? She moans like a whore let me tell you! Yes, Richard, I have seen them fuck and it is a wild thing to see!" Taryn said as she bounced faster and fast on her Slave's cock.

The image of his darling daughter Rosina moaning out like a bitch in heat as his son Owen slammed her from behind filled Richard's mind. He couldn't deny that the thought excited him, though he wasn't sure what it was that exited him. Was it the great sex that he was having with his wife for the first time in years? Was it the taboo of the whole thing or was it the added twist that his Mistress shared a Master with her daughter? Richard's mind was on overload and he lost it his calm.

"Oh God!" Richard moaned out as his cock twitched its excitement.

"You love it don't you! You can see Owen fucking Rosina can't you?" Taryn moaned out as she felt her own orgasm build within her.

"Yes, Mistress!" Richard moaned out.

"Can you imagine Master fucking me? What do you think of that? Do you think it's hot that your Mistress is your son's Slave?" Taryn said in a husky tone of voice as her orgasm came ever nearer.

"Yes, Mistress, it's fucking hot!" Richard cried out as he erupted deep within his wife's pussy.

Images of his wife on her hands and knees as his son fucked her hard and fast flashed through his mind as Richard came harder and longer than he remembered. As Taryn felt her husband cumming within her she came to, flooding his cock and balls with her juices. The both came so hard that they passed out and Taryn fell forward. For a moment she thought of untying Richard but the evil part of her decided against it and left him tied up as they drifted off to sleep together.

Morning came and parts of the last night came back to Taryn and at first it seemed like all a bad dream. Once she saw that Richard was still tied up and gagged she knew that it was not a bad dream and that everything had happened. She removed his bounds and gag before she staggered to the bathroom for a shower. Taryn didn't know what she was going to say to Richard, how was she going to face him knowing that she had told him her deepest secret. Her mind was still in a muddle when she heard the bathroom door open up.

"May I join you, Mistress?" Richard asked meekly from outside the shower.

"Why, Slave?" Taryn asked gruffly.

"I would like to wash you, Mistress," Richard replied calmly, and waited for an answer.

"Alright, but don't think you're going to fuck me, cause you're not!" Taryn snapped with a determined growl as she pulled back the shower curtain to let Richard in.

Richard did wash and scrub Taryn before rinsing her off and it seemed that he was used to doing this for a woman. Taryn liked the feeling of being washed by her Slave and knew that she would like to have Richard under her thumb from now on. She chuckled to herself as she once again felt the power that she had over him. She made him eat her to orgasm once more before they dressed and left the room.

Downstairs in the hotel restaurant Taryn told Richard all about what she, Owen and Rosina had been up to and how it had all started. Richard's head was swimming and it all sounded so unreal, but there was a genuine quality in how Taryn told the tale that made him believe her. With the pain and confusion that he had been in over the last few weeks now gone and the mind-blowing sex that he had just had with his wife the previous night, he was in an accepting mood. For some reason it didn't seem sick and perverted as he knew that it should have seemed. One last question remained to be answered, Richard had to ask it, though, but he didn't know if he was prepared to answer it.

"Where do we go from here, Tar?" Richard asked calmly, as he looked into his wife's eyes while holding her hand.

"I guess that's something we need to decide before we go home, isn't it Key?" Taryn replied with a sincere look in her eye.

Taryn looked into her husband's eyes with love for the first time in what felt like years. Even the use of their pet names for each other they had given each other back when they were dating seemed to help turn back the clock in their marriage. This morning, everything felt different, and yet didn't. Taryn still felt like a devoted Slave to Owen and didn't want that to change at all. The fact remained that she had dominated Richard the night before like it was second nature to her. The exciting time, great sex and dark power was definitely something that she wanted to explore and repeat. Taryn was having trouble resolving the fact that she was now both a Mistress and a Slave. Both were roles that she enjoyed but seemed at odds to one another. How could she successfully be both a Slave to her son and a Mistress to her Husband? Larger still was the question of if this tricky dance was something she wanted to do. That was a question that needed answering before they headed home that Sunday morning.

"I guess so, what do we tell the kids?" Richard asked with fear twinkling in his eye.

"The way I see it, we have a few options. We could ignore everything that happened last night and go back to the way things were before," Taryn said calmly and tried to hide her disappointment over her own suggestion.

"I know I couldn't. If I have learned anything these past three weeks, it's that I need a Mistress." Richard admitted with a touch of a heavy heart before he squeezed Taryn's hand before continuing. "I need you, Tar, I need my Mistress," he said with a touching, serious look in his eye.

"I enjoyed last night immensely, Key. I don't want it to end either. I guess I need it too. I need to explore these feelings that this experience has awakened in me," Taryn said with a serious tone of voice and a slight smile on her face. "I guess, what I'm saying is that I need you, Key, I need my Slave husband," she said and the pair chuckled together for the first time in what seemed like years.

"So we're agreed that we continue?" Richard asked with baited breath.

"Yes, Slave, your Mistress isn't done with you yet!" Taryn said in a snarling voice at a low volume.

"Thank you, Mistress, but where does that leave us?" Richard asked with a curious tone.

"Well, we could pretend that nothing happened in front of the kids, and keep everything that goes on between you and I behind closed doors." Taryn said and paused to ponder that possibility.

"Doesn't really make sense, given what's going on with the three of you," Richard said with a smirk that unsuccessfully covered an uncomfortable expression.

"I don't know if it would be possible, even if you wanted to keep it a secret, Key," Taryn added with a sincere look before she chuckled lightly.

"No, I don't think we could keep it a secret from them even if we wanted to," Richard conceded with a nod of his head.

"That leaves us with bringing it out in the open. I mean sitting down with Owen and Rosie and telling them about your former Mistress and everything that went on last night," Taryn said in a plain and serious tone of voice.

"That seems the best option. I see no sense in keeping secrets in this family. Not after all that I've heard . . . I think we have to tell them. At least we can all be ourselves in front of each other. Not be afraid to show who we really are." Richard said with a smile as he looked at Taryn with a relieved and comfortable air about him.

"I agree with that, but you have to understand something, Key, Owen is Rosie and my Master. He owns both of us and we happily serve him, doing anything he wishes, at anytime," Taryn said, pausing only to take a breath but Richard cut him off.

"As I happily serve you, and will gladly do anything you wish, at anytime," Richard interjected with a broad smile on his face which elicited a smile from Taryn.

"Yes, but you must understand one thing and what it really means if we do this. If we bring this out in the open, Owen will likely take charge of everything! Is that what you want? How much are you willing to give up to live like this? How much control are you willing to surrender to your son?" Taryn asked with a fearful look of warning that she bored into her husband, silently demanding that he take her seriously.

"All I really know is that I can't live without you Mistress." Richard replied with a heavy sigh, looking down for a moment before looking back up to continue. "I am happiest when I serve, I am really happy when I serve you. If I must give up control to Owen in order to be happy, then it's worth it." Richard said with an earnest look that convinced Taryn that he believed what he was saying.

"You mean it, don't you, Key?" Taryn asked in reply, absolutely stunned as to what Richard was agreeing to.

"Hey, I don't really throw my weight around, even when I am home, do I?" Richard chuckled as he shook Taryn's hand until she laughed too.

"So we're agreed? We tell Owen and Rosie today about all that has happened?" Taryn asked Richard with an unsure tone of voice, giving him one last chance to back out.

"Yes, we tell them today and let the chips fall where they may," Richard smiled in reply to his wife, his new beloved Mistress, confident that everything would work out fine.

polyman
polyman
1,246 Followers
12