Big Changes At Home Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard didn't need to be told twice and his need to submit kicked in and he resumed his licking efforts. He found it harder to eat Taryn's pussy knowing exactly what he was eating. On one level he was disgusted but on another level it was exhilarating to be made to do something so disgusting. He was conflicted from so strong yet different emotions from the one act. To calm his emotions he focused on the act of eating pussy, not the strange taste or what it actually was. This seemed to serve Richard well as he was able to bring Taryn off to a tremendous orgasm. This orgasm only served to bring forth more of the tainted, pussy juice, juice which he had to lick up, to spill any was always forbidden. Richard was just reeling from that uncomfortable experience when he was thrust into another uncomfortable experience.

Owen had watched the exchange between his father and mother and a wicked idea cooked up in his mind to test his control over his father. Rosina was setting a leisurely pace to the blowjob that she was enjoying giving almost as much as Owen was in receiving. The wicked sight of his sister eagerly sucking his cock as if it was the most natural thing in the world was a turn on. The fact that he owned her was another fact which always spurned his lust higher.

The act seemed to be taking too long to make him cum so he decided to take matters into his own hands. Reaching down he grasped Rosina's head with a gentle yet firm grip on either side of her head. As Rosina expected, the pace of the blowjob increased exponentially as her head was guided up and down by Owen's grip. Rosina sucked hard and allowed her mouth to be used by her Master. Rosina knew that she was a vessel for his pleasure, any pleasure she received was purely coincidental and inconsequential. Rosina sensed that Owen was about to cum and readied herself to swallow all that her Master had to offer when abruptly her lips were pulled off his cock. Rosina found herself staring straight at the head of her Master's cock, and wondered for a half moment what was going to happen next. Her wondering came to an end when the first rope of Owen's cum landed on her cheek. Rosina closed her eyes and let her Master direct the cum blasts all over her face. Rope after rope landed across her face and it felt like her entire face was covered in his cum. Rosina smiled, she was filled with bliss, knowing that she could be used once again for her Master's pleasure.

"Nick, lick Cat's face clean," Owen ordered firmly.

Richard's mind froze as he tried to comprehend what he had just been ordered to do. He dared not question at Master or even look at him, the only thing to do was comply. Richard didn't want to do anything of the sort, this was too strange. This felt wrong to him and he wanted to refuse, but he was unable to do so. He had been Heather's Slave for too long not to comply with an order given to him by a Master or Mistress. With his mind screaming to turn and run away Richard leaned over towards a now open-eyed Rosina and licked her left cheek. The taste was more intense than what he had just licked from Taryn's pussy. Without stopping to taste or process what he was doing Richard continued to lick his daughter's face clean of her brother's cum. When the last of his son's cum was licked clean off Rosina's face, Richard leaned back and looked down, too ashamed to do anything else.

"Good work, Nick. You are a good Slave. You may wash and tend to Red's grooming needs in the main bathroom while Cat sees to me in my bathroom." Owen said casually as he started to get out of the bed and walked towards the Master Bedroom, bathroom.

Richard operated on auto-pilot as he went through the motions of getting ready for the day. First Richard washed and cared for Taryn before he got himself ready for work. He was troubled by the events of the morning and fearful of what the future had in store for him. Pulling out of the driveway and speeding off down the road, a transformation of personality took place. Gone was the submissive Richard who was the Slave to his son and in its place was the tough, high-powered lawyer. Before he turned the corner, Richard was ready to take on the world, feeling energized, refreshed and powerful.

Taryn left for work that morning and walked down the sidewalk, feeling like a new woman. After kissing both her children, and her husband goodbye she closed the door behind her, and started to walk. This morning was in a way a rebirth of the Thompson family, and a new structure and routine was taking place. Taryn took deep breaths and felt cleansed and renewed, taking powerful strides in her walk down the street. Finally she felt like her life was coming together, like all the pieces of the puzzle were fitting into place. It may not have been a puzzle that anyone else may like, but it was shaping up to be just what she needed. She had a Master and loved to serve him, she was a Mistress and craved to use the power that she held over Master's Slaves. As well as a wife and mother she loved to see her family so close and happy once again. Yes, Taryn was happy with the new order of the family, and felt like proudly telling the world about her family, but knew she could never do so.

As Owen and Rosina walked away from the Thompson house, towards the bus stop Rosina was deep in thought. Sure she was walking right beside the man she loved, and to the world they made a cute couple. Rosina was full of conflicting emotions and reactions to the milestone of a weekend that it had been for the family. On one hand, Rosina liked the fact that everyone in the family knew about her relationship with Owen. That meant that now she didn't have to hide or sneak around to be with Owen and could openly show her obedience and subservience to him. The fact that Owen had taken their father on as a Slave did seem a little troubling to her, despite the fact that this was the reason for the new openness within the family. Add to that the fact that Owen was now the head of the family and ran the house increased her discomfort. This struck Rosina as odd and yet it was another thing that she had to get used to. Above all, Rosina loved and trusted Owen completely, both as her man and her Master. Whatever Owen wanted, she would go along with because she needed to show her love and devotion to him. Despite what troubling things Owen might do, his dutiful Slave Rosina would be there to support and serve him until her death, she could do no less.

Owen was on top of the world and could barely believe his good fortune. Raw power coursed through his veins that morning as he walked, towards the bus stop. His arm was around Rosina's waist and he casually let that arm slip down until it was resting squarely on her ass. In a smooth motion he slipped his hand into the back pocket of her jeans, without asking or even looking at her. Owen loved everything that had happened this weekend, and a better way for things to turn out he couldn't imagine. Even though, he knew that nothing about the new family structure was normal, everything felt right. To Owen, his taking the position of head of the family away from Richard was simply the next natural step. He, Owen was far more of a man than his father had ever been. Rightfully the position of head of the family should go to the strongest man, at least in his mind. Still, the fact that the family was his to lead and that burden was on his shoulders was not lost on him. Silently Owen pondered what that meant and what the next step for the family was. What was it that the family needed? What guidance and leadership could he give to the family? How could he show his family that they were all better off as him as the head of the family? These questions rolled through Owen's mind the rest of the day at school.

12