All Comments on 'Big Changes Ch. 02'

by sabredog1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 9 years ago
Another nice chapter!

Looking forward to see where this goes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hmmm....

I enjoyed the first chapter a great deal but this took a drastic turn for the worse boardering on abuse. Isn't it about safe, sane and consensual? He voices his displeasure and she hits him - where was the conversation/talk she wanted to have? There was absolutely no discussion regarding his wants and desires. Submissive or not most men wouldn't hit back based on thier upbringing - clearly she used that knowledge to her advantage. I personally would have pressed charges.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I Want More

Keep It Cumming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it

This great! I wish she were my wife. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Went right off the rails

nothing erotic about domestic abuse. BDSM is consensual, abuse is not

capnpuppycapnpuppyalmost 9 years ago
Steady Improvement

Chapter 1 was interesting, but marred by a lack of quotation marks. Their addition here is a big improvement. Bring on Chapter 3.

subwannabesubwannabeover 8 years ago
Just didn't seem realistic

I found half the story erotic and the other half totally unrealistic and unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I never want to hurt you .....

Then what has she just been doing.....?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
And we lurch into the usual

abusive nonsense. DV is just that, he did not consent to it. Seems the unfortunate rule for femdom fantasy on here. Start off all innocent, then within a chapter or 2 turn into OTT physical and mental abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more please

Want to see where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A truly pathetic story

Because it's non-consensual, abusive, and utterly unrealistic.

No way can a women stand up to a man in a knock-down, drag-out fight.

I used to teach combat effectives. Get a clue. If you gave her a stun-gun, it might have been closer to reality, in that he would have taken a few minutes to recover before he beat her to death.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He awoke first the next morning and looked over at his sleeping wife. He remembered the humiliation of last night and his mouth twisted with shame, embarrassment and anger.

He rose silently and slipped over to her dressing tables removed two pairs of stockings. Quietly he tied slip knots in them and put one over each ankle and wrist. She yawned as he tied the stockings off to the rails at the head and foot of the bed. She was now fully awake and confused, she turned to look at him, confusion growing and turning to anger.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing, you little wimp ? You better release me now or you will regret it” she barked. A slight smile flickered across his face as he gently forced a pair of socks into her mouth.

He gently rubbed her upturned ass and thighs as she frantically pulled at the stockings which just made them tighter.

He walked over to his wardrobe and removed a leather belt. Her eyes widened and her heaving became more frenzied. He stood over her, looking into her eyes and then without warning the belt lashed down. She tried to scream and she renewed her efforts to release herself. Crack ! The belt moved again and again. Crack ! It landed over and over. Tears of real pain were running down her cheeks. Crack ! He was enjoying himself now. Crack ! Her thighs, ass and back were covered in welts and stripes.

He stood still, looking down at her, sweating with the effort and laughed. “You stay there whilst I make myself some breakfast. Back soon”.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous