Big Cheeks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah!"

She pulled one out of the refrigerator and handed it to him.

"Thanks." He sat on a stool at the kitchen counter as she prepared stuff in the kitchen. He kept stealing looks at her backside when she wasn't looking. "Ellen, have you dated a black guy before?" he asked casually.

She turned around and looked at him. "No."

"You prefer other races?"

"I had a preference for Asian men but recently I decided to be open about things. I'd like to meet different kinds of people, from all walks of life. What about you? Have you dated girls from different races?"

"I have. It's mostly been black woman for me. But I've dated white, Hispanic, Asian."

She smiled. "You like Asian women?"

He blushed. "Yes! I mean, I think you're very attractive."

Now she blushed. "Thank you!" She continued puttering around the kitchen, getting out some ground beef and hamburger buns, all the condiments.

"How would your parents feel if you dated a black guy?"

"They wouldn't like it. But they're all the way in San Jose so who cares? I think love is colorblind, really, if you ask me. There should be no boundaries or borders when it comes to love."

Elvin nodded. "I like that, and I agree with it. Still, I couldn't help but notice people staring at us when we ate at that Chinese restaurant. Remember that?"

"Those were old-fashioned Chinese people. Bigots. Screw them!"

Later they had burgers, chatting and laughing on the bar stools. Afterwards, they plopped down on the couch before the living room window.

"The burgers were awesome!" he said. "Thanks."

She popped a VHS tape in the machine and they watched an Eddie Murphy movie. They busted out laughing. In the back of her mind, Ellen wondered if he was man enough to make a movie. Other guys didn't have enough guts to. But maybe he would be different.

He sat closer to her. That was a good sign! The smell of Coppertone from her body aroused him. Eventually, he just dared himself enough (along with Reg's dares), putting his hand on her big, muscular thigh. She didn't resist, simply turning her head and locking eyes with him. The Eddie Murphy soon became background noise that they both tuned out. Right now they were locked in more than a passionate eye stare, both of their loins were pulsating with lust.

Ellen looked at his horny, fuck face. She knew it well. Imaginary devil horns popped out of his closed cropped afro. She had left her cat ears on. Fuck, she was sexy with those on! He saw the same fuck face look on her and before they knew they were pawing each other ravenously. So immersed in it that she forgot to close the curtains! The Eddie Murphy movie, the world outside, her sister, her family, work, and her obligations to the world outside had been removed from her head. And right now she was locked in the one-way fuck groove.

Some of the tenants in the building across from hers, facing her apartment window, watched from their darkened units, staring eagerly at the two naked bodies embracing and screwing each other on the living room couch. Bright lights emanating from Ellen's apartment.

Elvin hands grabbed her big, curvy butt cheeks. God, they were massive, not enough hands! He kept squeezing them, caressing them, and slapping them. She smiled naughtily when he slapped them. So he kept slapping them, and split her cheeks open. She emitted a deep, throaty laugh. Fuck, that turned him on! BUT, she really liked it when he stuck his long fingers into the crack of her ass, and up into her anus, teasing it, smooching it with his tongue especially. When he smooched and licked her butthole and pussy she released a deep, throaty moan! Fuck, that turned on every button in his body!

So Elvin kept on licking and smooching her, gravitating back and forth between her anus and pussy. She was sitting on the sofa, legs splayed wide open for him. He knelt before her.

"Oh, El. . .Elvin! Oh, Elllllll- viiiiiiiiin! Elllllllll- viiiiiiiiin! Oooooooooooooooooooh! Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, God! Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Aaaaaaaaaaah! Oooooooooooooh, fuck!" she kept moaning.

He looked at her for a moment, their eyes locked in that fuck stare that no one else knew, that secretive, sensual, horny place that only Ellen and Elvin knew about. That beautiful vacuum. She nodding at him, mouth wide open, a look of mercy on her face.

"God, how the fuck do you do that?" she asked. "For such a little guy, you're fuckin' the shit out of me! Ooooooh, God, it feels so good!"

"Feels better than your pumping iron high you always talk about?"

"It's up there with that!" She laughed. When she saw his monstrous big black dick her jaw dropped even lower. Her eyes bulged out. "God, for such a small guy you got the biggest dick I've ever seen!"

"Really? Bigger than other guys you've seen?"

"Trust me, I know big! This is humungous!"

"You like big dicks?"

She shot him that horny fuck look again. He resumed smooching and licking her clitoris and anus and she moaned bloody murder once more. And the tenants in the apartment building across from hers kept watching enthusiastically. A very interested audience. Elvin licked the sweat off her ass and off her thighs.

Then he climbed on top of her and slid that big black dick into her butthole and started grinding. When it first went in she winced in pain, but she had lubricated her anus and that helped. She stroked his massive, drooping balls. God, they drooped like those of a goat she had seen at the state fair! She had wandered around the fair, amazed at animal ball size! She kept grabbing those big balls hungrily, hearing "Big Balls" in her head!

He kept pumping into her asshole and she shot him her most horned-out, sexy fuck look! Jaw dropped open, moaning, big brown eyes bulging out at his, begging him mercy!! "Don't stop, baby!" she said. "More, More More! Oh, God, you can fuck! Other guys were nothing compared to you!"

"So previous guys couldn't satisfy you sexily?"

"No."

"Maybe you just needed a black man, hon," he replied.

He pulled his giant cock out, sitting on the couch. She knelt before him, fondling that big black dick and his dropping nuts ravenously. She licked and kissed those nuts and his dick, going down on him feverishly.

"Damn, girl, you haven't had dick in a while, have you?"

She sucked his dick to the hilt, pausing a moment to swallow saliva. Later, they headed to the bedroom and he saw her leopard skin bed cover. They jumped into bed and he gave it to her doggie-style, rubbing that massive black cock against her big, sweaty brown butt cheeks. Slapping that ass and she laughed that deep, throaty laugh.

When he finally slid his dick into her moist, waiting pussy and began pumping she grabbed his thighs and held on for the ride of her life. The springs on the bed squeaked loudly. He fucked the shit out of her.

Soon he climaxed, shooting every single drop of his cum into her. Then, drenched in sweat, they dropped exhausted on top of one another, laughing and smiling.

* * *

May 1986

After work now, Elvin would pick up Ellen from work and they'd take the bus home together. With Jenny gone most of the time he'd shack up with her most nights of the week, getting so much pussy his head was spinning. Getting Ellen's big bare feet and toes stepping all over his face and him licking them. One time he came into Payless with hickeys and Reggie laughed. Ellen had hickeys too, and more on places beneath her clothes!

They continued running together at Lake Chabot, Ellen really pushing and motivating him. Elvin never felt so confident and positive in his life. After a grueling, sweaty run one Saturday afternoon, they stopped by the lake's shore, kissing each other. He grabbed her ass, his fingers digging beneath those tight blue shorts. People stared at them but he didn't care! He met Reggie's dare and proved him wrong! He was the man! He pulled the sweaty fabric of her shorts out of the crack of her ass, smiling proudly.

* * *

When they got back to her apartment they showered together, laughing. After drying herself she threw on a Journey jersey and tight, very short purple shorts, and her ankle sweatbands. They pumped iron for a few hours, spotting each other and what not. In the background AC/DC's "Big Balls" blared from the speakers. They chanted the main chorus together, laughing.

"But Elvin's got the biggest nuts of them all!" she whispered into his ear.

THE END

12