Big City Temptations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony waited as long as he could. When it felt like Carol was almost done, he pulled out of her, aimed his cock toward her back, and masturbated just above her ass. Several streams of cum later, a pool collected in the small of Carol's back and in the crack of her ass.

The applause in the room quickly brought Carol back to reality as towels were brought to clean her up. She had never felt so fulfilled; so naked; so self-conscious; so blissful.

Chapter Two: Cheryl and Susan

Before Carol left the suite that night, Andy invited her back the next night and Carol accepted, with one caveat—that she could bring a friend with her. She had two reasons for doing this. First, she wanted to take some of the attention away from herself on her return. Second, she had somebody in mind that would enjoy the experience.

Cheryl was a single mother of one of the girls on the softball team. She was one or two years younger than Carol and one of her best friends, leading to numerous jokes about the similarities of their names. Cheryl was petite, so it wasn't her body that made people—both men and women—look at her twice. It was her strikingly endearing face. Carol could never pinpoint the one, single item that made it so appealing. Yet, it drew you in and demanded that you pay attention to her.

Carol had tried to hook Cheryl up with the right guy for years, but with no success. Cheryl seemed much less concerned about it than Carol.

So Carol was determined to take Cheryl to the suite. Cheryl eagerly accepted and, in fact, was even more effervescent than normal the remainder of the day, which was saying something for the ever-playful single mom.

"What should I wear?" was one of her first questions to Carol.

"They were pretty dressed up, but they didn't kick me out when I walked in in jeans and a shirt," Carol said, refusing to give even her best friend all the details of the evening.

"And this Andy guy will be there?"

"Yes. He allowed me to invite you. You'll like him," Carol had to admit.

"I better wear a dress then," Cheryl said.

"If you want. I didn't even bring one. Apparently you single girls are better prepared for this stuff than me."

"You never know," Cheryl said with a wink.

When she saw Cheryl in her dress just before they left for the suite, Carol knew right away her friend would be a hit. The dress was low cut, form fitting, and tastefully short. Cleavage was abundant and a bra didn't exist.

"Look at you," Carol exclaimed. "Turn around."

One look was all she needed.

"My God. They won't even know I'm there," Carol said.

Cheryl looked at her with suspicion all over her face. "I'd believe you if you had worn a bra under that sheer blouse, Carol. And can the skirt be any shorter?"

Carol blushed. "OK. Maybe I overdid it trying to compete with you. But I still lost."

At ten thirty, they were knocking on the door of the suite. Cheryl was jittery. Carol had nervous anticipation of what the night might bring. Andy let them in with a wide smile and a welcoming embrace for Carol. Introductions were made and Andy and the ladies joined the eight or ten people mingling around.

Carol knew immediately that she was glad she brought Cheryl. She wasn't necessarily shameful of the previous night, just too insecure to be the focus of all the stares and, most likely, whispered comments among the attendees. Cheryl, on the other hand, seemed to flourish in the atmosphere. She was included in half a dozen small circles of people within the first hour when the crowd had grown to twenty or more.

In one of the few instances when Carol and Cheryl were together, Cheryl asked, "Do you know who the woman is in the sleeveless blouse, with the short hair?"

I recognized her as one of the females from the previous night, and said, "That might be the Human Resources girl. I wasn't introduced."

"OK," Cheryl said as she walked away in the direction of the attractive woman.

Carol lost track of her friend for the next fifteen to thirty minutes. Then a light tap on the back of her shoulder caused her to turn and find Cheryl and the woman standing next to her.

"Carol, I want you to meet Susan. She's the Director of Human Resources and really a lot of fun to talk to," Cheryl said with a wide grin.

Carol and Susan exchanged greetings and Carol decided that, up close, Susan was even more charming than from across the room. She had a rugged beauty about her.

"We were just about to find a quieter place to chat. Would you like to join us?" Cheryl asked.

"Well, sure. I guess," Carol said, turning her head as if looking for somebody. "Let me see if Andy is around and wants to come. I haven't talked to him hardly at all tonight. Do you mind, Susan?"

Susan seemed to hold back a chuckle. "Not at all. It would be interesting to include him."

Carol was certain that Susan had a meaning in her words, but couldn't decipher them. She spotted Andy in the crowd and the three women went to get him. The group was then led by Susan into one of the enormous bedrooms that Carol had not seen the previous night.

It was virtually a small apartment, with the biggest bed Carol had ever seen, a couple couches, chairs, and dressers with immense mirrors attached. Susan closed the door.

"Cheryl and I have found out we have quite a bit in common," Susan said, addressing Carol and Andy. "Since you were the star of the show last night, Carol, we thought maybe you'd like to watch this time."

Cheryl and Susan put their arms around each other.

Susan added, "If you don't want to stay, we'll understand."

She then leaned over and kissed Cheryl. Many, many things from the past years came into focus for Carol. This was a surprise, but it made sense. As the kiss lingered and the women's hands began to wander, Carol felt a strange happiness for her best friend.

Carol looked at Andy. "Did you know?"

Andy nodded.

"Want to stay?" Carol asked him.

"Of course."

He led Carol to one of the couches. He put his hand on the top of her leg after she crossed them.

"This is going to be good," Andy whispered. "Cheryl is SO cute."

Susan's hands rose from the bottom of Cheryl's dress and landed on the outside of her breasts. Susan began kissing her way down Cheryl's throat, onto her chest and ending in the cleavage exposed by the dress. Cheryl's face showed her delight as Susan worked her way across the top of one tit, pushing the dress farther and farther aside as she went. Eventually, the strap fell off her shoulder and Susan kissed farther down until she reached the nipple. By then, the breast was fully uncovered.

Andy was reaching inside Carol's skirt as Susan sucked on Cheryl's tit. Carol willingly spread her legs for him and Andy rubbed her pussy through her panties. Carol leaned back and enjoyed both the view and the rubdown.

As Susan sucked and licked the tit, Cheryl fumbled with buttons on Susan's blouse, slowly but surely getting them open so that she could reach inside and fondle the ample breasts. Susan had moved across Cheryl's chest and revealed the other tit, giving it the same treatment with her mouth, tongue and teeth.

Andy couldn't take his eyes off Cheryl's luscious tits and the erection in his pants was in need of relief. Right on cue, Carol was in the process of taking it out, memories of the previous night still fresh in her mind.

Andy had also been eyeing Carol's fine tits inside her blouse and opened the top two buttons to allow his hand to wander over them. While Carol stroked his cock, Andy manipulated her tits and nipples.

Cheryl let her dress fall to the floor and stood in just her panties. Susan finally allowed her to take off Susan's blouse and bra, after which the women hugged and kissed. A minute later, Susan was removing Cheryl's panties and kissing her way up the inside of her bare thighs.

Carol's blouse was now laying open. Andy was clutching at her tits and Carol was gripping his rigid cock. Andy rolled over and had a tit in his mouth at the same time that Susan's tongue was locating Cheryl's clit.

Everyone in the room heard Cheryl's moan of pleasure. Carol stared at the two women in complete awe, feeling her own body respond to Andy's treatment of her tits.

Soon, Susan and Cheryl were both naked, using their hands and mouths to explore each other thoroughly. Andy told Carol to stand up. As soon as she did, he stripped her while she faced the other two women.

Once naked, Cheryl looked over and said, "C'mon, Carol. Join us for a second. We'll give you back to Andy if you want."

With great hesitation and a gentle nudge from Andy, Carol stepped across the room. Susan and Cheryl each put an arm around her, kissed her on the cheek, and then dove to Carol's chest. Each took a breast in their mouth. Carol closed her eyes and withheld the gasp she wanted to exhale.

Carol felt two hands on her ass, one of which was sliding between her legs, seeking the wet pussy. Then Cheryl was kneeling, her face in position to let her tongue find Carol's clit.

Andy got undressed. His cock rose up like he'd never seen it before, reacting to the extraordinary scene of three naked, attractive ladies loving each other a few feet away.

Carol knew she couldn't let the other women continue to have their way with her. She was already close to cumming.

She said in a shaky voice, "Stop. Oh God, stop. You're going to make me cum. Next time. I promise."

Susan and Cheryl laughed, letting their friend go back to the more comfortable surroundings of Andy's thick cock. They, on the other hand, fell together onto the bed and resumed their lovemaking in a wild entanglement of legs and arms.

Andy smiled at Carol and said, "We should join them."

"You think?"

"How many chances do you get like this?" he asked.

Carol nodded. "You're right."

They got on the other side of the huge bed and four bodies began to roll into two pairs of frantic lovers. Carol had Andy's cock in her mouth. Cheryl licked Susan's pussy. Moans filled the room.

Susan and Cheryl settled into a sixty-nine. Carol ended up on top of Andy with his cock easily sliding in and out of her waiting pussy and his hands kneading her tits roughly.

Four voices were urging each other on. It was the first mini-orgy for Cheryl and Carol and, if they were all like this, it wouldn't be their last together.

Nobody knew who came first. Nobody cared. The squeals of the women and the deep grunts by Andy seemed to go on for an hour. He and Carol rolled onto their sides after his first orgasm and, without ever leaving her pussy, he got on top and forced more cum to pour into her. Susan and Cheryl sucked on Carol's tits and she came again. She returned the favor with each woman as somebody—sometimes Andy—was between their legs sucking on their clit.

Exhaustion won in the end. But nobody was complaining.

"So, how much longer do you guys have this suite?" Carol asked Andy and Cheryl.

"Two more days," he answered. "You coming back?"

"Cheryl?" Carol inquired of her friend.

"I'm available. And I hear there's a theater."

Carol was still a deep red when they were getting dressed.

12