All Comments on 'Big Cock Addict Ch. 01'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

This sounds awfully like a true story. If so how stupid can you be? Consequences are a bitch. Also, ye reap what ye sow.

Five Stars

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

husband hit that nail on the head

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bahahaha ! I hope they snuff her Skanky Ass

I love it when these bitches get what's coming to them . I hope he doubled up on her life insurance policy , he's about to collect on it . Good riddance to the slut .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3 * for the story

1 * for writing and -2 * for the presentation

dewinsludewinsluover 6 years ago
A good rant

Yes, it was a bit of a rant but if this had happened to me I would be ranting too. I however would have not been so nice to her in the divorce settlement. I liked it. 5*

dmarqt2000dmarqt2000over 6 years ago
Tim's Forecast

Well the husband ranted and foretold what would happen. 5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Regarding the comments on your writing

Every time a paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one begins with a quotation mark, that is an indication from the writer the character speaking has changed. When one character is speaking, even to themself, and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!!

Who are you? A wimpy cuckold who has all excuses for the inability to stand up to his wife??!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Obviously the author wanted to get something off his chest about cliche' cheating wife stories. I think.

Looked like an effort to compile all the usual excuses and usual reactions and address a wronged husband's response? Have to admit his setting her up financially while trying to destroy her emotionally and intellectually made no sense to me.

So, whatever you were hoping to achieve here, I hope you were successful. I cannot relate to marriages where one of the spouses allows the other to form and maintain destructive relationships with dysfunctional acquaintances. The woman had to have been abusing and dominating her husband for most of the 5 year marriage. So he allowed her final destructive behavior to accrue until it became inevitable.

Timid submissive men deserve all the pain and suffering they allow others to heap upon them. Darwin is waiting for such men to be quickly eliminated from the gene pool so humanity can continue to improve itself. Hopefully the character in this story will kill himself and stop wasting air and food others can use more constructively. Looks like "Ricardo" is about to provide us the same service to eliminate the useless whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-every time somebody comments........

You're right many of us are laughing at guys like you. Keep on commenting, you're good entertainment, like that moron (anonymous-5) alias bonneytaylor2 who calls others insane. Problem is, she's been insane for years, just doesn't know it yet.

Shit stories like this is what make loving wives a cesspool. Good thing there still are some good authors who post here, making it worthwhile to check this category daily. Also the comments from the cuckolds are hilarious, actually some are priceless. Keep them coming idiots, who is laughing at who.

IheartgayficIheartgayficover 6 years ago
I liked this.....

I felt like this was the important tip of a huge iceberg. I really liked it and just wished it was longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Haha a very funny story. Watching the author work through his sad little power fantasy in such a ham-fisted was desperate beyond belief. The literotica equivalent of "Don't do drugs, kids!", and about as effective.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Interesting take on BTB...

A bit different from most BTB stories, so I liked that. Very nice end! Hah! But very "wordy"; so much so that I skimmed several paragraph, perhaps as much as 1/4 of the story.

Also, personally, I thought he gave her too much post-marriage support. Glad he could afford it, I couldn't. Perhaps 1years rent, insurance, etc., not 3 years...sheesh. She should be able to get a job within a year. Hell, even that's generous. Not that it matters since "Ricardo" is back... bo-ha-ha-ha!!! Hope she had comprehensive health insurance.

Good story (4-stars worth), but wordy (difficult to read - minus 1 star).

3-stars

TheKeithTheKeithover 6 years agoAuthor
Commenting on the comments

Regarding the comments of this story sequence, Taylor Swift has made it plain: "The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate ... shake it off, shake it off".

It is obvious from the comments that many of there readers of this story sequence have never been in a long-term marriage (3+ years), where the wife has suddenly decided to 'step out' for big-cock sex, offering the usual range of excuses, justifications and rationalizations. "It was just once, and I'll never do it again, so you can forgive me and we can just forget about it."

But, as I offered in the open letter of the story, that is just the first step down the slippery slope, because it is a certainty that the 'itch' will surface again within a short time, for another 'fling' and yet another, until a home becomes just a way-station between streams of man-bearing cocks going in and out ... of the house and of the wife.

I know this from personal experience. The sexing wife doesn't even have to enjoy extra-marital sex that much, as many spouses just get off on the humiliations, the kink and sense of control or manipulation.

So I divorced her, on a non-respondent basis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the outcome and excuses are right on

the woman is a pathetic self centered waste

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty infantile

Learn to write short stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bloodless, juiceless

All talk, mostly internal.

Try expressing emotion through actions, not just talk.

TheKeithTheKeithover 6 years agoAuthor
Ultra-negative comments

This was a sex-themed story. For those who still want wall-to-wall ultra-graphic sex on every page, I ask that you get a life. For those who are easily offended because I didn’t write exactly what you wanted to read, I’ll say the same thing. I also observe that the people expressing the worst, nasty, most virulent comments have—with few exceptions—either posted as anonymous or have never published a story under their screen names. Reading such comments is pointless.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Thanks***

For the read!!

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
WOWEE!

The last paragraph:--She was still crying Quietly when Ricardo Mt. Calm kicked in the front door and, with his three horny friends, Yelled,"Ok bitch, lets party!"

Hubby stepped into the room with a Howitzer and Yelled Ok Assholes lets Party.....But first say hello to my little Friend....and then Pressed down on the Switch........Very Good Story ★★★★★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
responding to Pennydog .....

Why punish the guy who fucks a whore? It's the world's oldest profession... except that this whore was hot to give it away. If you were a guy, you'd be a fucking idiot to refuse it. I've fucked over two thousand married women.... most of them multiple times. (I could have had more but I paid special attention to the ones with the tightest and juiciest pussies.) If they didn't want it, they wouldn't have made themselves obviously available to me. They wouldn't have got into my car or undressed in my bedroom and spread their legs for me to bury my naked cock inside of them. It's not

my fault that I had and could give them what they wanted. They came to where we were either hoping or knowing that someone was going to fuck them. Women just HAVE to whisper their secret to someone so, thanks to their grapevine, I was the one who most benefited from the tales they shared.

One thing I never did was touch a friend's wife, daughter or girlfriend... no exceptions... period.

As for this story.... ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ !! That's how I seed it.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
your view on vows are a little jaded

as you know marriage and divorce are two different things, giving her anything after she destroyed everything is stupid. I never understand the giving her anything that isn't court ordered. Hell the Judge thought I was an evil bastard because I used the laws in my favor.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
OK

That was a pretty good rant covering pretty much all the LW cheating wife reasons and excuses. I like Penny's ending, but a howitzer is not man portable. A Mossberg 500 with 8 rounds of .00 buck would start a nice party.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Just another misogynistic picture of a man who's terrified of women.

Thats literally what most writers do and are. yes, it sucks, but anyone capable of a little analytical thought can easily see it.

Its like racists and MAGA'ts, neither are very bright, they gladly show it but dont realize it and hate it when others do.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Commenter "iameasel" rails about the how pathetic writers are, and then declares himself one capable of "a little analytical thought" who so clearly sees this astounding revelation about, presumably, all writers. Yes, read his post just before mine, and notice that, (a.) he's illiterate; (b.) filled with hatred; (c.) according to his profile has never written anything by which OTHERS could unfairly judge his complete personality and motivation.

.

I seriously think that LW Comments should be registered as a "certified mental health entity" because it provides an outlet, a 'safety valve', even for so much hate, fear, toxic anger, loathing and 'righteous' judgment.

.

This story? Excellent!!! On the money!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This, to me, is a stupid story but follows the imagined guide lines for LD writers to post on this web site. Why these writers have the wronged husband shower large amounts of money on the adulteress spouse, then run away, and then the spouse grieves for what she did is beyond understanding.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

Very nice. Covers and ties up the key psychological parameters of the sociopathic narcissist slut wife in a simple blue collar way. The sociopath is only concerned about their self. All others are going objectified walking tools whose sole purpose is to gratify their momentary emotional impulses. The concept of self sacrificial unconditional love foundational to a valid marriage is inconceivable to a sociopath. Therefore their 4 year marriage only existed on paper. The minute she felt the need for a bigger and better sexual hit she of course dumped her marriage for the taste of strange. This causes the husband to recognize that she is constitutionally with unable to function in a real marriage and he immediately exits to begin a new life. He recognizes that staying with this sociopath will

Be a quick trip to a hell on earth.

Frankly I find this tale to be a rather refreshing dose of clear truth in the ocean 🌊 f delusional nonsense that so permeates this pornographic website.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well she's fucked now, in more ways than one. Shame that some wives listen to idiots and ruin their life instead of realizing what they have and talking with their spouse. Oh well. Also, 8" cock is small? :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous