All Comments on 'Big Dick Beauty in Space'

by SugarandSalt

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

So glad to see you writing again

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank gods

Your writing again. Im pretty sure we all missed you :p

clue12lessclue12lessover 9 years ago
At last!

The return of my long missed favorite author. Thanks for a happy start to my day. I love your stories.

wolf9696wolf9696over 9 years ago

strongtanium....yardzillions.....LMAO ,,,, woooot ... YOU ARE BACK .... You Were Desperately MISSED ......... i absolutely adore all the nasty and delicious stories that come out of your naughty mind. Please, Pretty Please, with a cherry on top, do NOT deprive me of your wonderfully fantastic imagination again for too long.

An Admirer

wolf9696wolf9696over 9 years ago

Oh ... almost forgot, still waiting for ch2 of the Mature shemale next door .... -winks-

AcheronStyxxAcheronStyxxover 9 years ago

Fantastic story and a much anticipated return to writing. You are my favorite author on Literotica both because you give voice to my own fantasies, and also because your prose is of a very high quality. Thank you for a new addition to your stories that I will continue to read and re-read. I really enjoy the environment of this new addition and any further stories of the Kalgara (or even Vivian) will be much appreciated. They are definitely my kind of women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Yay you're back. Loved it btw

tex4tgtex4tgover 9 years ago
love it

i love your stories make it in to a series :) love this one. wish i could meet a Kalgara lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun story. Really weird epilogue.

Red Dwarf with a well-hung shemale goddess...? I'm down. What a fun story; sexy, funny, and a little touching. I liked it. I especially like the role reversal where she got in "blowjob position"--very hot.

Personally, I thought a sequel would have been better than an epilogue (which in itself was kinda cuckoo), like how they were eventually rescued, and so on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
welcome back!

welcome back! great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
its like some bizarre dr who episode

this story, I like it. bring me another :)

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 9 years ago
Always A Fun And Erotic Romp, All The Better...

That you made it a futuristic space fantasy, as I've been dying to either write one or read one forever! So happy you're back writing these things as its so much easier to read <sigh>,,, LOL! Thanks for the fun and its super to have you back, thank you for sharing such a fun and romantic piece, can't wait for your next one. Cheers! --- Josie

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wooooo

Awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Finally

I´m so happy that finally one of the first class shemale writers submits a story!

The plot is intriguing and I love the lovingly way the action is described.

Please don´t let us wait so long - more stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fun ride!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Welcome back

Great story...as are all of your stories. Looking forward to reading more. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thank you

a fun and lighthearted romp

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still love your work

I could write a long review about how each aspect fits magnificently into place but I don't fell it's necessary seeing as how everyone loves your work so I'm just gonna say this: Great Job! and Please write more often.

zer0man13zer0man13over 9 years ago

Please let there be more to this story? It would be fun to read of the adventures the 3 of them have!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excited

so fucking happy there's a new sugarandsalt story. you are my favorite author on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PLEASE

Keep this story going

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 9 years ago
Amazing as always

Always love your work. Just wish there was more - but I don't think I'd ever be satisfied in that regard... I mean... I'd be satisfied, sure... but... well you know what I mean!

Also loved to see an epilogue. Rare from you :).

If there was one thing more I'd like, if I could be greedy, it'd be just one more sex scene. That'd make it perfect. Not necessarily a threesome with Kassy as hinted in the end, but just one more scene to fit the length of the story, which was unusually long from you (absolutely NOT complaining btw). I love a good long build-up - but since the last sex scene here had it's pace somewhat halted with the "have you done this before"-line, and besides that also seemed a bit shorter than your usual, just one more would've been perfect.

Again, though... very satisfied here :)

shinerukshinerukover 9 years ago
Incredible, please continue as a series.

I've long been a fan of this site but this story actually made me sign up just to comment on how wonderful it is.

A fun plot with great characters that is as tender as it is sexy.

Sublime, please keep this going as a series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
In love with your love

While your juicy vocabulary, remarkable sense of pace, and skillful manipulation of tone all could make your stories a joy to experience by themselves, this author displays a breath-taking skill in their believable, realistic, and heartwarming romance.

The sweet taste of love and affection is found in varying amounts in most of this authors stories, but in this story in particular does the love really shine. This story goes above and beyond with the sense of warmness, of kindness, and the effect on the readers is tangible, and makes us love the connection and want to see more.

I won't start to make demands, but I will say that the possibilities to be had in this fantasy setting (that is, a inter-galactic realm with all kinds of interesting species)

are truly, Out of this world. Thank you for writing, and thank you for reading!

-Lester the Requester

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please never stop

This is the BEST story. I hope you find more stories in this universe within that gifted imagination of yours.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 9 years ago
Welcome back

It's nice to see you writing and contributing again. This story was not only sexy as hell, but a hoot to read, as well. Let the daisy chains and spit-roasting begin! ;-)

fluxdealfluxdealabout 9 years ago
Thank you!

I always love reading your stories and this is great I hope you come out with more stories like this and if you do I look forward to reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bravo

Story of the year

cddannie18cddannie18about 9 years ago
Best story ever

That was hot. Love the idea of the Kalgara, a gorgeous hyper sexual trans species that can impregnate men. haha so fucking hot. Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So much fun!

You're stories are so fun, and so vivid. PLEASE keep posting them, you are easily my favorite writer on this site.

JoJoJuddJoJoJuddabout 9 years ago
Absolutly Beautiful

Truly captures the sexual Glow. Wonderful, easy, and humorous Flow. If I read again, I might just Blow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I liked it, but...

I can only give it three stars because of the unsatisfied tease about Jon fucking Vivian in the ass just like she did him. Sorry, but I'd waited and anticipated precisely that reciprocation, and not getting it just...sucked. Entertaining otherwise though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MISSED YOU!

This my first time ever commenting on anything here but I would just like to say that, I have always loved your stuff and this is no different. It's been such a long time you wrote anything. I really missed you and your stories. Please continue to write and share with us here. Thank you and I hope all is well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it

Are you going to write another chapter of Stiff Sentencing For A Young Man?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fun

Enjoyable, fun and very sexy. Much better than I expected!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

NEVER

STOP

WRITING

5 Stars ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Slightly flawed but great nonetheless

I'll preface this by saying that I have read and enjoyed many of your works. That said, this one does have some flaws. Firstly, "strongtanium"? I know that you can do much better than this. Same with the "milars" unit. A better unit to use would be parsec, being the SI units only person that I am. Also would have liked to see Jon fucking Vivian in her bedroom as well. Otherwise, the story is still great. 8.5/10

-.5 for using terms that don't mesh well in an otherwise perfectly believable sci-fi setting.

-1 for no "Jon on top" scene, and even then, it's only because it was teased and never used

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A fun romp!

A fun story that has a kind of slapstick tone to it (no pun intended). I enjoyed the writing, although the well endowed captain references were so numerous that it was almost comical... which might have been the point! Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ep 2 is definitly needed

........no words are needed to describe the beauty in this story. It had great characters as well as a great plot so 5 stars is too little you need 10!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
a fun story

that is a good story. Hope that you continue your writing just for yourself if that is what you want, because your stories are good and I believe you enjoy the writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More!!

I need more! You were one of the first authors on here that I encountered (maybe 7/8 years ago), and I have been infatuated with all your stories! This one in particular I enjoyed, and pray that you would continue (with there being a potential additional character to add another layer to the mix). I know it's been a while since you've written, but I do hope that you will consider this plea!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

this demands another chapter lol sooooo very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Came for the dick, stayed for the romance.

.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 5 years ago
I'm just Guessing,...

Your space jargon is basic adolescent star trek, but your sex scenes are to die for,.. I am guessing that the writer (s) of this erotic space/sex opera is female. Either way it was a fun ride and a lovely ending (?) with a possibility of more in the far future, 33rd century or so. Thank you!

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I wish I was him

Any girls want to do that to me, send feedback or contact through social on my profile

thefranchezthefranchezover 4 years ago
make a followup

please, such a good story, deserves a part two

Client8Client8about 3 years ago
Very cute

Glad to read a dick girl romance without the whole domination/pain thing ruining the mood.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 3 years ago
An unexpected surprise.

To have a Female Captain that has a monster big cock rescues a young man in a space pod intent on getting her cock into the guy she saved and fucking him till she blows her huge load up his asshole.But Kassy stops Vivian from raping Jon in a drunken haze,so Kassy saved Viv from committing a cruel act on Jon.

But eventually Viv and Jon got to know eachother and came to be friends and something more,so finally Jon was comfortable enough to let Viv fuck his virgin shithole,and I guess vice versa to repay Jon for letting her fuck him.

Also at the end it was kind of beautiful that Viv and Jon caught another Kalgara and knocked her out and dragged her back to the ship and set up a mind-transferrance exchange with Kassy and the Kalgara Beast,and that Kassy got a body of her own as a reward for her saving Jon and Viv from doing something so vile and gross.

But to be honest I kinda wish Viv and Jon,and eventually Kassy could fuck each other and all 3 get pregnant,maybe have Viv impregnate Jon,and Jon do the same for both Kassy and Viv,and they could raise their babies to follow in their parents footsteps,so they could all be one huge family fuckfest.That would be EPIC.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A great story begging to be continued. You've created engaging characters and a very interesting scenario with so much potential. The A.I. could be responsible (intentionally or due to programming limitations) for all sorts of scenarios.

I'm ok with phasers. Why give them a different name when we know exactly what you mean?

Strand

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous