Big Dick Beauty in Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,434 Followers

The young man attempted to push up off his knees, but the gorgeous captain swept him up in her arms before he could. She planted her mouth on his stunned lips and kissed him deeply. Jon's arms clasped around Vivian's neck and he kissed her back in kind. She could taste her own tangy, rich recipe as their lips mashed. Their tongues connected and wouldn't let go.

***

The next day found the two space travelers together in the cockpit. The captain went over all the special adjustments and modifications she'd made different places. Jon had simply never seen many of the various instruments and gadgets she demonstrated and explained to him.

They bounced around the relatively small confines of the cockpit in fluid motion. Vivian brushed by Jon and gave him a soft bump with her hips. The next time around she lingered close to him and aimed her hardening cock against his side. They talked with false interest about the time she'd outran a Universe Police search in this ship. Jon's face warmed. He ground his backside against her developing bulge, sporting one of his own.

The well-endowed captain cut her story short. She reached around her companion and rubbed his tent. "Want to get serious about this?" she rasped at his ear.

"Mmmhm."

"Good. Then you won't object to a Kalgara cock ride. I want to give you the full experience." The captain swirled her tongue around the outer rim of his ear.

"I..." Jon stammered, "I don't know if I'm ready for that exactly." His butt held in place with her throbbing beast planted squarely between the naughty cheeks.

Vivian removed her hands from the front of his pants. She withdrew her head from the crook of his neck. "I didn't mean to pressure you." She pet his hair and kissed the back of his head. "It's just a fantasy I've had since you got here. Fucking you in the captain's chair," she confessed. "Deep dick ass-fucking is sort of my thing. I guess we could just fool around a little bit instead, though."

Jon's mind returned to the pride he'd felt at all the pleasure he was able to bring Vivian with his mouth. The young man reasoned that if anal sex was her favorite, he'd only hit the tip of the iceberg. He wanted to make her delirious with pleasure. She might even let him pack her ass after a thing like that. He'd never heard of anyone doing that to a Kalgara before. Jon wouldn't have minded being the first.

"Screw it," he said. "Put that fucker up my ass."

Vivian had both herself and him naked before he could blink. She sat expectantly in her tall chair with legs spread and great big cock staring at him. Jon hadn't recalled it being quite so large. His tiny virgin hole quivered at the very sight of it.

The captain popped one of the armrests on the chair up and retrieved a bottle of lube from within in. She lewdly greased her monster up, lavishing it with long strokes.

"You've done it like this before...?" His remark came off as more of an accusation than a question.

"I might of a time or two," she answered with a careful reserve to her voice. "Is that a problem?" The well-hung beauty gave her magnificent breasts a couple caresses with lube.

"I just thought since it was your fantasy it was going to be special..." he lamented.

Vivian reached her long arms out and dragged Jon closer to him. "It's special because it's with you." She pulled him down to her level and let her lips brush his. "And you mean something to me. A lot something." She kissed him. "Now can I slip the head in?" she giggled.

"No." He squatted over her imposing erection, his soft bubbly cheeks parting when his legs opened. "But I can do it for you. That's the fantasy, right? Me doing the riding." Jon snatched the bottle of lube from her and lubed his backhole up with the same vigor she'd used on her cock.

"Uh-huh. That's how it starts," Vivian said with a wicked smile. She shut up upon the first electric touch of her greased cock tip to his equally slippery butthole.

The young man laid his arms around the captain's shoulders and used them to steady himself as he slowly skewered himself on the thick pole. His expression transformed as his small sphincter yielded around her fat knob.

"Shit. This hurts, Vivian." Jon groaned. "Maybe we should, uhh..." a harsh pain gave the sweet young second thoughts.

"I've got you," she told him. The well-hung captain resisted a primal Kalgara urge to ignore his pained expression and demolish his little asshole. Vivian gathered his hands and put them on her oiled tits. She then placed her hands on his hips and started to help him slowly descend.

"You'll feel it get easier soon. Oh, please it feels so good, Jon. You don't even know. Don't get afraid now." His hands began to knead her soft doughy breasts. "Focus on those titties." His tight insides pushed and gripped her pole with the desperate strength of a virgin hole. The captain could just barely halt her jumpy hips from snapping forward and really skewering that ass.

Working together, they made her long cock disappear inside him inch by inch. Jon experienced relief after his hole had deposited the entire length. His sore legs rested comfortably on Vivian's. The captain's lips dusted across his chest. She popped one of his nipples into her hot mouth and sucked on it, gently grinding her cock in his tender hole all the while.

Jon let out a whimper. It was from pleasure this time. He'd deserted her wonderful breasts to hang his arms from her strong shoulders and aid in the in and out of her cock. The strokes were short at first, keeping him impaled around her thick prick. His slippery anal muscles reflexively squeezed Vivian's pole on each careful motion.

"You're doing a great job. Not many guys can take to a cock as big as mine like this." Vivian's mouth paused as a ripple of excruciating pleasure shot through her rod. "I think you're a natural... or maybe we're just made for one another." She punctuated her thought with a sudden jab of her penis.

"Owwwaoooohhhhh. Do that again." The captain wasted no time in fulfilling his request with a rougher than usual snap of her hips. "I think you just hit a spot. That feels sooo good."

"Oh," Vivian laughed, "I hit a spot, did I? How's this?" She bucked upward with force and let her cock settle deep before withdrawing. Vivian had just begun humping him at a quickened pace when that old Kalgara impulse took hold. The pleasure was too intense and the impulse too strong to ignore this time.

Without pulling out an inch, the well-hung beauty switched positions on Jon. He was the one sitting in the captain's chair with his legs bent over her shoulders in a flash.

"Now you're in for a real ride!" she told him.

"Vivi-oooooohaaahh!" the young man shrieked. The experienced captain plowed her rock hard member into his slippery hole. Jon's eyes went wild and his mouth gaped.

The captain's strong hands held her new lover by his sides. Her frantic, harsh strokes left both of their spines tingling. His hot little muscles clung to her big fat rod.

No pleasures from Vivian's past could compete with what she experienced now. Her monster of a cock hammered his cherry hole with hard thrusts. The friction was so great they might have been starting a fire inside him. The young man's toes curled. There was a chorus of moans between them.

"Ohh... you're still so damn tight!" Vivian huffed, wondering if her cock was losing a layer of skin as it felt like his insides were literally glued around her, and not caring. Her hips were a speeding blur with incredible power behind each thrust. The captain could feel her heart beating out of her chest.

"Fuck me," Jon finally mustered words again. "Fuck me raw!" he begged her, his voice harsh.

"You're too damn good at this!" Vivian huffed again with an edge. "This hole won't let go. It never stops working! Ohhh fuckkkk," the captain cried at the end of a massive thrust. Sweat dripped freely from her body.

Jon reached out and clutched at her rapidly-swinging tits. The young man's dick was hard like iron. It bounced against Vivian's flat stomach before exploding in orgasm. His fingers dug fiercely into the captain's tits.

"I'm cumming! Oh, holy hell! Oh Viv!" he out a rapturous cry. His dick emptied between their bodies.

Vivian persevered, her own orgasm drawing dangerously near. A few more raucous thrusts would push her over the edge.

The beautiful Kalgara captain summoned her final reserve of strength to bury her cock to the hilt up his little ass. "I'm going to fill you deep!" she warned. "I'm about to blow. Oh shit! Ohh... JON!"

The young man's insides closed down like a clamp around her pole. Vivian gave a final, piercing cry as her cock jumped and her balls let loose. The captain's cock shot like a long rifle inside him and doused his tender hole with cream.

Vivian struggled to stay on her feet as she came. The strong blasts of thick cum kept shooting on and on with no end in sight. The well-hung captain filled her companion like a water balloon with her potent sperm.

Vivian's cock finally finished shooting with one more pump of her cock. The captain let out an exhausted breath and draped her body over Jon's. After she'd caught her breath, she peppered his face with soft, thankful kisses. He nuzzled against her cheek before sharing another kiss.

"You make me so happy," Vivian told the young man sweetly. "Fucking does too," she admitted with a giggle.

"Ditto. On both counts," Jon grinned.

"This chair is a little cramped. How about we clean up and get real cozy in my big bed? We can take bets on who gets hard again first."

"Ready when you are. And I bet I'll be the one up and ready first," he asserted playfully.

Kassy's toneless voice surprised both space travelers by cutting in and saying, "Please allow the sir to leave first. I have a routine notification for the captain."

"Not now," Vivian replied, rubbing her hands lazily along Jon's lithe body.

"Please reconsider." Kassy said nothing else, piquing the captain's interest.

"All right," she relented. "You're going to need the head start anyway," she joked to Jon. "Think you can walk on your own?" she asked more seriously before adding, "I really did a number on that tight ass. You might be out of commission for a while. It'd be a shame if you had to wait on giving my ass a revenge-pounding."

"No way. No wait. I'm fine," Jon answered, standing up quickly. The young man's legs wobbled, causing him to grab the back of the captain's chair. Vivian chuckled.

"Need help?" she asked devilishly with her hand extended to him.

"Nonsense," he replied. "Just get that lube ready. You're going to need it." Jon departed the cockpit with sluggish, careful steps. Vivian attentively watched a trail of her cum leak from his crack as he walked.

The captain still had a goofy, lovestruck grin on her face when she asked Kassy once the cockpit doors had closed, "What were you talking about?"

"Oh, that..." Kassy answered oddly. "A new batch of brandy has distilled in the kitchen."

The captain replied skeptically, "Uhhh, okay." Vivian ordinarily would have checked her readouts and gotten a full status report, but she was more interested in chasing after Jon to the showers.

The well-hung beauty ran after him, her cock beginning to harden. "Don't start soaping up without me!" she called to Jon.

Kassy refreshed her available data and instantly keyed in on the spacecraft which had entered within range while Vivian and Jon were screwing each other's brains out, oblivious to their chance at rescue.

Kassy calculated the possible outcomes of telling the captain about the ship. Might a rescue spell the end of the captain's romance with their guest? They made such a cute couple. Even Kassy could see that.

What would do the least harm and foster the most happiness? It was a unique concern for an A.I. program to have. Kassy came up empty on a definitive answer once again.

*****

silly EPILOGUE

The Kalgara warrior chieftain stood tall, surveying the sunny landscape of an unspecified planet with keen eyes. She was a dangerous animal on the prowl. The skilled warrior needed fresh prey to quiet her gnawing sexual appetite. It was the kind of hunger which a Kalgara could only satisfy by the insertion of their monstrous pricks into a tender, yielding fuckhole. Clad in traditional Kalgara leggings, with exquisite breasts bare, her powerful body moved gracefully as her long, luscious hair blew in the healthy breeze. She stopped suddenly and sniffed the air. The beautiful beast caught wind of a scent. Her cock began to stiffen with anticipation.

Nearby, crouched in a small ditch, Vivian and Jon studied the long-limbed, carnal savage. "Okay," Jon whispered. "Let's go over it again." He paused for a moment to make sure the great warrior wasn't able to overhear them and then continued, "I play the bait, run out there and lead her on a chase right back to the ship. Then Kassy deploys a sleep dart on her. Got it?" he asked, closely monitoring their target. "Vivian?" Jon looked next to himself for his lover and discovered he was standing by himself.

The skilled huntress heard a sound behind her, she turned toward the direction of the trench where Jon was hiding, just as a big stick slammed across her face, knocking her unconscious. "Got her!" Vivian shrieked with delight.

"If you'd just waited five more seconds... we had a plan!" Jon complained while closing the distance between them.

"Hah! What a great plan it was, too!" Vivian kicked the dirt. "The kind where you're bait and if anything goes wrong I have to kill her. You know I can't set my phaser to stun anymore, the damn thing's broken." She walked around their unconscious target before stopping at the head. "Besides, my plan had violence." She reached down and grabbed one of the big warrior's wrists, "Now help me with the other arm."

They lugged the near-lifeless body back to the captain's ship before Vivian lifted the long-limbed huntress over her shoulder and carried her the rest of the way to a medical bed attached to a clear base in the cockpit of her ship. She plugged two corded electrodes into the ship's main computer and then attached the other ends to the warrior's neck. Next, the captain stuck a number of sensors on the Kalgara chieftain's forehead, before placing their target's entire head inside a conductive helmet. Lastly, she affixed two metal clips to the beautiful savage's puffy nipples.

"Are those really necessary?" Jon asked her.

"No, they're just really hot," Vivian answered with an excited smile.

The ship's main computer ticked and buzzed as Vivian flipped switches, hit buttons and adjusted dials. A loud beeping startled Jon just as distress registered on the captain's face. "Get over here, Jon. I need you. Quick!" she called to him.

The panic-stricken young man rushed to his beckoning lover's side. "What? What is that?!" he frantically inquired.

The well-endowed captain responded by wrapping her long arms around him and pulling him close to her. She crushed her full lips on his. Vivian shoved her tongue between his inviting lips and coaxed his tongue into a spirited, twisting match. It was nearly a full minute before their lips separated.

She smiled at her lover as his eyes finally opened, "You're too easy," she remarked. "I did need that. Thanks, babe."

It took a few seconds for Jon's senses to return after their passionate kiss. "That was an underhanded thing to do. I was worried," he protested, before adding with a smile of his own, "I wish you didn't make it so hard to be mad."

"Ahem," Kassy's expressionless voice cut in. "If the forty-three second kiss is over, it's vitally important that I remind you two of the task at hand, Captain and her sir."

"Forgot all about it," Vivian giggled, licking her lips and tasting her sweet Jon on them. She tapped a panel on the floor and a cabinet sprung up. Fishing through the first drawer, she flung a pair of dark-colored protective glasses at Jon. "Certified sun travel safe. Pull them tight," She cautioned, putting a pair on herself. "Ready?" she asked.

Jon did as she advised. "Ready," he confirmed.

"Get over here then," the captain grinned, motioning for him with her finger. Jon scurried over to his large-cocked lover. She grabbed one of his hands, giving it a good squeeze before placing it on a nearby lever. "Here goes..." The captain pushed their hands down on the lever.

In a blizzard of fireworks, energy surged through and around the cords connecting the ship's main computer to the electrodes sticking out of the the Kalgara chieftain's neck. An unstable cloud of energy glowed around her head. The captain flipped another switch and a bolt of electricity exploded from a dormant light on the ceiling; the superpowered electric torrent zapped right through the conductive helmet on the savage's head. One more huge flash hit before the entire cockpit went dark. Jon worriedly reached for the captain and held on tightly. A generator started to purr, returning the lights.

The still-unconscious body of the Kalgara warrior smoked. Vivian and Jon cautiously approached it. The chieftain's monster cock began to rise through the leggings from between her thighs. Both lovers jumped when the still-smoking beast abruptly shot up into a sitting position.

"... Did it work?" Jon asked the captain.

Their huntress stripped the contraptions from her neck and head off and tossed them aside. She undid the metal clips on her engorged nipples and exclaimed, "Ow!" A look of surprise spread across her face, "If that hurt, that means... I can feel... I can feel!" she cried.

"Uh-huh!" Vivian nodded her head vigorously.

Gazing down on her body, the Kalgara warrior cried, "I'm alive!" her eyes shot up to both of theirs. "I'M ALIVE!" she hollered wildly, using the available inflection in her new voice to its fullest effect.

Jon told her, "It's the least we could do for our matchmaker. You helped us every step of the way. You earned it, Kass." He and Vivian looked on pridefully as their treasured friend experienced living for the first time.

"It's really real. I'm real!" Kassy was admiring her new body when suddenly she noticed her dick. Her eyes traced the outline of her cock from long shaft to bulbous head. "Wow," she commented, "I didn't know these got bigger than yours, Captain." She gave it a stroke more out of curiosity than anything else. "That feels good!" Kassy squealed, continuing to rub it.

"Stroking it is just the beginning," Vivian informed her friend.

Still in disbelief, "I can't believe it worked!" Kassy exclaimed. "My calculations suggested this plan had a low probability of success. The chances were even lower that you could wrangle that Kalgara without violence." Kassy paused, her sloping brow furrowed, she pressed two fingers against either side of her face. "Why does this hurt?"

Vivian and Jon shared a knowing look as they stifled laughter.

"Excuse me," a toneless voice interrupted. "My name is Lana. I am a decorated Kalgara warrior chieftain, and if you don't put me back in my body, I'll destroy you all very painfully."

Kassy swiftly reached over and punched a small button on the main control panel, shutting the voice off. The three friends burst out laughing together. They closed the ship doors and took off together on a fun, sex-filled adventure spanning the entire universe.

THE END

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,434 Followers