All Comments on 'Big Dick - Highway Restroom Pickup'

by cut7nchlookn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good story but

a little fleshing out of the characters would have made it better IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ohio Rest Area big dick

I was driving from Akron to Cleveland and stopped at a rest stop just before the Maple heights exit. Standing at the urinal was a black man in a suit. I walked to the urinal beside him and out of the corner of my eye I saw him looking toward my dick. I looked and he smiled and nodded his head. I stepped back a step for him to see my dick and he reached... holding it while I finished. I closed my eyes as he was jacking me while i finished and when I opened my eyes to look at him his other hand was holding the biggest dick I have ever seen on earth. There is a vintage gay moving of a white guy at a Greyhound station and a black guy comes in and shoves what looks like 12 to 15 inches through a glory hole. This guys dick was like that. I put both hands against each other then around his dick and his cock head stuck out. I was on my knees in 2 seconds sucking the head and as much as I could. He followed me to Maple Heights to my hotel room where we did a 69 several different times. He lay behind me, with his chest to my back, his dick between my legs fucking me like that and his cock head was sticking out the front about were mine was. He told me he had 13 1/2 inches and he never had a women to take more 9 inches, and the only time he ever gets a full penetration is in a man's ass. I am a short, good looking, married man and we tired but could not get the head in my ass...so he fucked me between my legs for his 4th orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rest Stops

I get a lot of curious onlookers at rest stop urinals. Every time I ask what they like about my penis, they all say the same reason......."because your cock is nice and big and thick!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Poor Sex

I am sure glad I did not have sex with someone as bad as you. It was a waste of time to read your story. I got soft penis.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The story was senual and very nice. I'm glad for the first time together, they didn't fuck. The guy being married and with children, did the right thing, get each other off with no penetrating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous