All Comments on 'Big Enough to be One'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Crap

Just crap!!!

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 17 years ago
Reads like...

...some woo-woo New Age story. I've heard of this energy, connections. Sounds like Tantra. Different story from you, Scorpio44. Where did it come from? Sex on the spiritual level. Yet, that's like how the sex is in many of your stories, though not so obviously spiritual. Thanks.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
A super sensuous story!!!

What a fantastic idea - sex on a truly spiritual level! A little far fetched but that's what I like in erotic fiction! A super sensuous story with super spiritual sex - a nice change from most of the other work on this site. To me it had more value and a deeper meaning than sex for the sake of sex, and that says it all. Pete.

hongluobohongluoboover 17 years ago
Feeling the Love

I have been reading many of your stories over the past 3 days and they have all be filled with Love. They have not been erotically stimulating really (no hard on), but beautiful and sensuous, life affirming and very sensuous. Maybe its my age (52) and experience (am no stranger to esoteric knowledge, chakras and auras), so I didn't find the premise at all far out or unlikely. I was just enveloped in a warm sort of fog, a dreamy state that many of your stories leave me in. So again, I say thank you.

PikkuKallePikkuKalleover 14 years ago
Another direct hit!

Although your stories vary a great deal in time, place and character, they all have in common concern for people's happiness and satisfaction, and the essential role of love. That is love both as physical--i.e. sexual--and spritual elements in people's lives. You show that it is important to be close, even intimate, with others, that that intimacy includes both physical and emotional aspects. Your characters' lives show that healthy emotional attachments are essential to successful living. In fact, I would estimate that the last thirty years of emphasis on the achievement of the individual--and that achievement measured predominantly by material aspects--have driven you crazy.

But I do have a bone to pick: please learn to pay attention to personal pronouns. How can one possibly write "He had let Josh drive he and his wife to the airport"? Think for a minute: if the protaganist had been alone, would you write "He had let Josh drive he to the airport."? I hope not.

But my main point is that you write great stories about characters you care about, and that care is passed on to the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Like mind

As someone who has taught about sacred sexuality for years (nearly two decades), who has attended and even led rituals where nudity and/or sexuality were a played a major role in worship all I can say is that this story covered the tip of the iceberg quite well. There is this and there is so much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BSICALLY JUST BORING

FULL OF FUCK SLUT WHORES AND THEIR PIMPS....

nightdragon1nightdragon1about 2 years ago

Made no sense to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous