All Comments on 'Big Flipping Deal Ch. 02'

by IanSaulWhitcomb

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Even better than the first chapter

5 stars and no complaints here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So good!

Man, I'm sold on this story. Love how it's not just a flimsy plot (though those are great too). Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Love it. Can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

So good, won't read another until there all posted. I hate the waiting game.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
As always, I'm delighted by all the feedback!

@Anonymous (Even better than): With any luck, they'll keep getting better from here!

@Anonymous (So good!): This story got bigger and bigger as I wrote it, so I'm glad the plot is coming across well.

@Anonymous (Great story): Chapter 3 should be up in a few days.

@Wolf9696: I'm not a huge fan of specifying guys' lengths or women's cup sizes ... I'd rather use descriptive terms and let the reader fill in their exact preferred size themselves. But don't worry ... Lindsey's not going to get Nick all hot for what she's got and then disappoint him with something shrimpy ...

@Anonymous (So good, won't read): I don't think you'll have all that long to wait. Chapter 3 should post by this weekend, and 4-7 will come out every couple of days after that. Glad you're liking it and willing to be patient!

Thanks, everybody!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Minor mistake

Hi, sorry to interject with this minor little nitpick, but the story is so good and believable I feel that this mistake doesn't do it justice: in the teaser text you say that she "reveals her gender", which is confusing since her gender identity is obviously female...maybe something along the line of "reveals her sex" or even just "reveals her secret" would be more appropriate.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Minor mistake):

That's an excellent point! My awareness of transgender issues and language is still pretty new, so it's entirely possible you'll find other mistakes as well, though I hope I've managed to avoid any major foul-ups. Thanks for letting me know. I'll see about getting it corrected ASAP.

Glad you like the story other than that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i'm loving it!!

your story is great!!! I can't wait for the next installment!!!

cliptoecliptoeover 8 years ago
Really Growing Into Something Quite Special!

The story line, plot, and character build up is expanding this into a wonderful work. I am really loving the interplay between Nick and Lindsey. It is entertaining, believable and well thought out to make the story move in the way you want it to.

Well Done!

cliptoe

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@cliptoe

Many thanks! The characters really pulled me along as I was writing this story, which is probably one reason it ended up being so many chapters ... : )

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago

Lmao.

> Lindsey pushed up on her elbows, looking embarrassed. "Oh shit. I would have sworn I had a cunt. I'm really sorry about this... "

That line... Can I give you the 5 stars for that alone? This is certainly getting interesting.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@Heisenhug

That's one of my favorite lines from the story! I'm tickled you enjoyed it.

Thanks for commenting!

griffin57griffin57over 8 years ago
I agree..

with Heisenhug. That line made me laugh my ass off. If the Adult Film Industry had a humor category, this would win, hands down. Hot and humous. Who'd have thunk it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
easily one of the top 5 best stories on literotica

I love your story much!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (easily one of the top 5...)

Wow! Thank you so much!

Now I want to know what the other 4 are so I can go read them!

erythrinaerythrinaover 4 years ago

The story is great, the characters are great. Wasn't really prepared for the DV, and it felt a little weird having it treated like it was just a bar fight. But Nick's heart is in the right place and clearly so is yours, so it's not too upsetting.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 4 years agoAuthor
@erythrina

Sorry if I should have put a trigger warning in front of this one, but I really meant to imply that this was the first physical violence that had ever happened between Max and Lindsey, and that it really was more of a drunken escalation than an abusive situation. The instant it happens, both characters immediately know that they’re done forever, whereas abusive relationships are all about gaining and keeping control, not losing it. Your comment does make me feel like it does some disservice to the issue of domestic violence, though, which I’ll make sure I’m more mindful of in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Overall, it's a good story.

The imaginary sex does absolutely nothing for me, whether it was between man and woman, or man and trans-woman. I just skip over most of it.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombabout 4 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous (Overall, it’s a good story)

Glad you at least like it overall! Sorry not all of it worked for you... but then, if the same things worked for everybody, there probably wouldn’t need to be near as many stories on this site!

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesover 3 years ago

Great story. I’m glad I just found it. I like the characters and the fantasy sex is hot.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 3 years agoAuthor
@Raquels_Panties

I'm glad you found it too, and even gladder that you liked it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIanSaulWhitcomb@IanSaulWhitcomb
Update 04/21/20: The e-book version of The Inn releases this Friday and can be pre-ordered now! For more details, see my Twitter at @coolgasmic! Thank you all very much for all the support and positive feedback! I really do appreciate it more than I can say. Bio: I blog, I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES