All Comments on 'Big Flipping Deal Ch. 03'

by IanSaulWhitcomb

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't wait

For the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love your work!

Really really enjoying this series. Loving that is not in your face sex from 1st word to last and that you are showing that it is possible to write erotically and lovingly simultaneously.

Please keep doing what you do!

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594over 8 years ago
True erotica...

I agree with another who said that it's not just sex in your face...it's a well developed story that presents believable characters with all the doubts and foibles that two people might have when faced with the challenge of overcoming preconceived notions about each other. Well done and I'm anticipating the next chapter anxiously.

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks, everyone!

@Anonymous (Can't wait): It should be up tomorrow!

@Anonymous (Love your work!): Emotions are erotic to me, when they're the right ones. I always find it easier to write when I'm in tune with the characters' feelings and invested in bringing them to fruition. As for doing what I do ... I can't seem to help it!

@Dreamweaver594: My original intention was to post just a couple of chapters a week. But I really got sucked into my revisions this week, and as a result, I believe the whole story will be on the site by the middle of next week. So your anxious wait will soon be done!

cliptoecliptoeover 8 years ago
Waiting, Panting

For your next chapter. Truly erotica at its best, when the hint of romance is building in their interplay along with Nick's fantasy. I am really enjoying Lindsey's growth and how you let her unfold slowly to Nick and your now avid fan/readers. Nick's clumsy attempt to educate himself not only brought some comic relief, but let us share in his moments of discomfort.

Very well done, and I see there are several of us anxiously awaiting the next wondrous chapter.

Thanks again!

cliptoe

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@cliptoe

This is definitely the slowest build of any of my erotica stories yet, so I'm glad to hear it's working for you. Thanks for continuing to read and comment!

griffin57griffin57over 8 years ago
Fantastic

I give it 2 circles and a snap!

IanSaulWhitcombIanSaulWhitcombover 8 years agoAuthor
@griffin57

Believe it or not, I'd never heard "2 circles and a snap" as a description of that mannerism. Thanks for teaching me something new!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIanSaulWhitcomb@IanSaulWhitcomb
Update 04/21/20: The e-book version of The Inn releases this Friday and can be pre-ordered now! For more details, see my Twitter at @coolgasmic! Thank you all very much for all the support and positive feedback! I really do appreciate it more than I can say. Bio: I blog, I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES