Big Jim and Little Tim Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And she's okay with the orgy?"

"Are you kidding? You should have seen the way she rode James. She said she'd do anything we throw at her. I did promise her an extra hundred, though."

"The way she's sleazed-up," said Monica, "we got off cheap."

"One more thing. Do you think Yanka should put her panties back on?"

They both laughed. "What a dumb question," Monica replied.

"It's not as dumb as it sounds. Yanka's butt-cheeks are pretty fucking erotic. But I love upskirts as much as the next person...okay even more" after Monica had given her a sarcastic look, "so I guess that's a no-brainer."

Jane picked the panties off of the couch and handed them to Yanka, but not before taking note of the material and label. She was always on the lookout to add to her collection. Seven penises stared intently as Yanka's butt danced and wiggled invitingly, slipping her panties back in place.

"You blew it," Pete whispered to Tim. "You should have helped her put them on."

"But Tim was in his own world. "Wow, what cleavage," he said. Pete wasn't even sure if the comment was directed at him.

*****

Yanka ordered the men to right face. Maybe she really was inspecting the troops. The men knew what they had to do. James reminded Roland to grab him at the base of his shaft, as the area around his cock-head was still tender. Luckily Roland had a lot of raw material to work with, especially seeing that Jane was down on one knee, standing in front of James. For the first time all day James' cock took notice of her long, lean legs and checked panties. It was throbbing.

"Ouch." Apparently Roland didn't grab James' penis as quickly as Yanka liked, and the cat o' nine tails was his reward. And here he was, trying to be careful and help James out.

"That hurt," he said. Yanka raised her arm and threatened to give him another dose. Yanka had free-lanced that response, and it was superb. The look on her face as she threatened Roland left Jane and Monica shocked, but in a good way. This was Academy Award material.

Just for the hell of it, or maybe because she knew that Dan had a relationship with her director, Yanka gave him a hard swat directly on his penis. She aimed for the curved arc of his shaft but managed instead to strike the hammerhead. Dan quickly reached down and grabbed Roland's cock, thinking that the sooner he did would remove him from harm's way. He acted like it didn't hurt, but Jane knew better, and she made a mental note to tell Monica to give Yanka a little something extra in her paycheck.

"Jesus, do I have to," said Pete? He was having second thoughts about his participation. All he wanted to do was fuck. But if he was in for a penny he was in for a pound. Yanka knew better than to whip his cock, but she didn't hesitate to inflict a few welts on his butt. "Fuck, I don't like touching penises...other than my own, of course." He turned to Wilson, who was behind him. "No fondling, got that?"

"You wish," he said. Foregoing the whip, Yanka kicked Wilson in the butt with the toe of her boot. A huge amount of white panty came into sight. Yanka's Lycra dress had ridden up during the kick and did not settle down properly. It hovered at her waist. Undaunted, she acted nonchalant, letting nature take its course. The dress would eventually fall back into place and, until it did, she would ignore it. Tim did not and could not ignore it. He could feel pre-cum. He was getting a little concerned.

Wilson, Toshi and Tim hurriedly took their places. They knew what would happen if they didn't. Yanka walked to the end of the line. Tim's butt stuck out, as there was no elephant behind him. Yanka reached under and fondled his cock. Just a few seconds more and he would have ejaculated. He moaned. Perhaps Yanka sensed his situation, because she quickly removed her hand and rendered a few hard whacks against his buttocks, and the sting of the leather thongs were able reduce the risk of a premature spillage. From the side, Monica winced, but she had no idea how close Tim had been to cumming. Yanka had momentarily saved the day.

If Yanka wasn't already exotic enough, her Moldavian accent added another layer to her mystique.

"Walk," she demanded, making it sound like 'valk'. At the front of the line James moved his legs one slow step at a time. He lifted his left leg awkwardly and planted it forward, repeatedly the procedure with his right leg. The other men followed his lead. To step any other way would break the chain, especially with the smaller penises towards the back. And they all knew what the punishment would be for breaking the chain, didn't they? But in case they didn't, Yanka walked menacingly back and forth along the line, brandishing the whip as a deterrent, making sure that everyone was stepping in unison.

James may have imagined it, but he thought he saw a wet spot on Jane's panties. Her crouching position provided a lot of exposure right at the crotch area. The men walked around the room. Monica, Olivia, Mandy and Stacey were watching intently. They were bewitched; their broad smiles an indicator of their pleasure.

The men kept circling the room. Ling a ringmaster in the circus, Yanka supervised their walking, using the cat o' nine tails, whenever she felt it was necessary, which was frequent. Yanka was beyond direction by this point, and Jane simply watched with admiration. She had deployed a low angle camera to get a better view of Yanka's panties, and would be very happy with the results. Jane was planning to cut the scene after three rotations around the room, but she was so pleased with the scene's execution she decided on a fourth.

*****

"That was fabulous," Monica said."

"I didn't do anything. All I did was unleash Yanka."

"You did what you needed to do to get the most out of the scene. And it was your fantasy, your scene. It rocked!"

"And now the good part starts," said Jane. "I think Yanka should return to the couch and sit with her legs crossed, assuming she can cross them in that dress. We'll do a semi-circle jerk off, James in the middle, and work our way down by size, so Roland on one side, Dan on the other. Pete will be next to Roland and Wilson next to Dan..."

"Put Wilson next to Pete. Let's sandwich him in between Roland and Wilson. That will be good for his ego. You can have Toshi and Tim next to Dan."

"If I didn't know you better," said Jane, "I'd think revenge is a dish best served cold."

Jane gave the men a pep talk. "Guys, here's the deal. You're horny, Yanka's horny...hell, I'm horny. But when I give the command...just remember, it's not a race. We're not giving prizes for speed. Now some of you are so far gone that you'll probably squirt in a few strokes...I'm talking to you, Timmy boy. Toshi, is that pre-cum I see? Okay, only kidding, only kidding. Look, don't worry about cumming fast. If it happens, it happens. But I want you to beat slow and steady, not fast and furious. When you cum, you cum, okay? If Yanka's not enough to make you shoot, then you're probably dead. But in case you need a little boost..."

Jane removed her top and showed off her white bra. She knew that she looked her loveliest when stripped down to bra and panties, and she was feeling sexy, so why the hell not?

"Vhat about me?"

"Girl, you just sit there and look as aroused as you can be. Can you cross your legs?" Yanka did. "Oh my God," said Jane. "We better start before it's too late...Okay, start jerking!"

Yanka smiled seductively as seven aroused men and seven agitated penises faced her. She amused herself by guessing who would cum first. Tim was an obvious favorite and he needed less than thirty seconds to spill his seed. It landed harmlessly about halfway between the couch and the end of the room where the ladies were watching. Because he was at the end of the semi-circle and closest to the ladies, they got a great view. Monica loved seeing Tim's face contort, and she paid close attention to the way he manipulated his cock. Perhaps she'd learn something for future use. Mandy loved watching her brother's orgasm as well; it brought her back to that summer evening three years ago. On the other hand, she began thinking about the furniture. The floor was hardwood, which would clean up easily, but she might have a hard time explaining cum-stained furniture to her parents, but then Dan began to grip his penis more firmly, his hammerhead reared, his gigantic pee-hole enlarged, and with a mighty roar, bending his knees slightly to give him more thrust, several huge bursts of white cream poured out, splashing the ground a few feet in front of where he stood. The hell with the furniture, thought Mandy, enraptured. Still wearing the dopey grin that was starting to look like a permanent fixture, Dan shook the remaining semen out of his cock and gave silent thanks for simply being alive.

"Come on, Jimmy boy," teased Jane. "What's taking you so long?" She thought about removing her bra and placing it over his penis, but that was too far of a stretch, even for Donkey Productions, so she waited like everyone else. James had followed her advice about slow and steady, due to his wound. He wasn't used to holding his cock from the base of his shaft; his favorite jerking position was to place his hand just under the cock-head, which was where his open sore was located. Despite having to learn a new position on the fly, he could feel the semen building in his shaft. He quickened his pace, and a wave of relief came over him as his sperm erupted out. Mandy cringed as the wet, sticky love juice landed on the couch, a foot or two from where Yanka was sitting. She instinctively turned her head to watch its flight when a second burst landed on her boot. James kept jerking and a few more bursts shot out, landing between him and the floor. Yanka, not liking what James did to her boot, slowly rose and walked towards him. His hand was still on his cock, coaxing the remaining love drops out, so he was unprepared for her wrath. But in an unscripted and completely unexpected act, she kicked him in the balls as hard as she could. Luckily for James, his hand was still on his penis, and that enabled him to partially deflect the damage. Though he fell to the floor in agony, he didn't require medical treatment.

"Lick it off," she demanded, and James licked his own cum off of her boot. Everyone one in the room was aghast by this unexpected turn of events, but the director seemed to be taking it well. In fact, she made another mental note to have Monica double Yanka's salary.

Jane had forgotten to tell the men that they were supposed to stand at attention after they ejaculated and remain that way, but Yanka didn't forget. Dan had shot a load, and here he was, ungrateful for the opportunity given to him. He was smiling and acting like he didn't have a care in the world. His cock still wet with his spilt seed, he was looking around in all directions, preening, thankful that he wasn't in James' shoes. He wasn't showing Yanka enough respect. Flush with her dominance over James, Yanka brandished the whip, stood in front of Dan and barked: "attention." Dan may not have understood her meaning, but when he didn't respond immediately to he command she cracked the whip hard over his penis, which was still semi-erect. Dan covered up his sensitive area with his hands, but his smile vanished.

"That's right," said Jane, "after you blow a load you need to stand at attention, hands by your side."

"Attention," Yanka reiterated. Tim immediately snapped into place, not wanting a repeat of Dan's punishment. James had recovered enough from his ball-kick to do likewise. And even Dan, cocky, confident Dan, he of the eleven-inch bone with the arc shaped curve, uniquely shaped cock-head that resembled a hammerhead shark, and an enormous pee hole that usually drove ladies wild with passion, had succumbed. He was standing at attention too, realizing that the fun and games were over.

Seeing Dan get his comeuppance drove Jane wild with arousal. If James caught another glimpse of Jane's panties he would no longer be imagining it if he saw a wet spot.

Yanka stood by the men. She preferred that to the couch. There'd be no more worrying over errant cum. "Jesus Christ," said Pete, stroking his cock harder than before, eager to orgasm and put this scene in his rear-view mirror. "MotherFUCKERRRRRR," he roared, and multiple shots of sperm shot out. "Take that, cunt," he sneered at Yanka, happy with his result. But he did remember to stand at attention. Pete didn't get this far in life by being stupid.

"That was lovely," said Roland. "Want me to lick it clean for you? Pete turned crimson and shot him a dirty look. "Ever hold twelve inches in your hand? Want to give me some help? Better yet, why don't give that little stud boy next to you some help." While Pete fumed Roland smiled. He was getting close to climaxing. He saw Olivia give him a thumbs-up sign, and that motivated him. "Here comes the fire hose," he said, excitedly, and a tremendous, voluminous rocket of creamy stuff flew out and landed on the top of the couch, outdistancing James. "There," he said to nobody in particular, "lets see you top that!"

Wilson was stiff, but struggling. He was still not used to public masturbation. "Can I help him," asked Roland? Jane was worried; after all, Wilson was her choice and he was embarrassing her. "He's got to do it on his own," she said, glumly, fearing the worst."

Wilson knew everyone was waiting for him, but all that did was increase his anxiety. He kept jerking but his facial expression said it all. Jane made eye contact with Yanka. A subtle nod was all it took. Yanka slowly, very slowly, approached him. Wilson was trembling with fear, and rightly so, for he had seen what she did to James and Dan. To his surprise, and relief, she began to lick his ear, of all things. She placed a hand on his butt and began to massage it sensually. Maybe it was coincidence, maybe not, but Wilson found his sweet spot and knew that the moment everyone had been waiting for was about to arrive. He smiled and mumbled a few words of approval. Wilson's body quivered, his legs got a little unsteady, but he had locked into a good rhythm and the friction he applied was working. He ejaculated shortly thereafter, his cum landing almost halfway to the now abandoned couch.

"You go boy," said Roland. Yanka gave him a dirty look and Roland turned serious and faced forward with his arms by his side, not moving a muscle, hoping and praying that Yanka would not punish him for his impudence. Yanka gave him a pass, and Roland breathed a sigh of relief, having dodged a bullet.

By prearrangement with Monica, Toshi deliberately waited to be the last man to cum. She knew he would be a showstopper, and she wanted him to have the stage to himself. Toshi immediately went into action once Wilson shot his load. With one hand dangling by his side, he used his other to rapidly work up and down his shaft in quick, short strokes. After a minute or so his grunts and his body movements made it clear that he was getting close to fruition.

Monica thought it would be cute, even if a little politically incorrect, for him to shout 'banzai' when cumming. "Better watch out," she said softly to Mandy, this guy's a shooter." As soon as she said that a loud cry that foretold 'ten thousand years of long life' - the translation of banzai - preceded his ejaculation.

It was an ejaculation like no other. Even Monica and Jane, who had seen it before, were astonished. Roland wasn't feeling so proud anymore about his long distance prowess and James, famous for his output and range, looked on with envy.

"Holy shit," exclaimed Pete. It began with three quick blasts, each one landing about seven or eight feet from where he stood. It was followed by several shorter blasts of less intensity, and the natural reaction was to think that his output was on the wane. But suddenly Toshi stood on his toes and an almost unbelievable river of semen was propelled across the room. It was enough to fill a bucket, just as Jane predicted. Several ladies spontaneously screamed. Toshi wasn't done. After an additional few, smaller doses, another massive torrent of white creamy liquid ejected from his cock and flew through the air as if fired by a cannon, landing more than twenty feet away. Even Yanka was dumbfounded, staring in disbelief. Jane was beside herself with joy, and Monica was busy saying 'I told you so' to anyone who would listen. But Toshi wasn't done. No more long-distance cannonballs, no more torrents perhaps, but rivulets of semen kept pouring out and landing near his feet until finally, he sighed and sagged and slumped. He was done. The room erupted into applause, including the men.

Yanka walked up to him. Toshi was basking in the aftermath of a masterful performance. Yanka stood in front of him. People wondered what she was going to do. Silence reigned and the tension was palpable. Yanka reached under her dress, pulled off per panties, and used them to gently wipe the leftover cum from his rapidly shrinking penis. Then she got down on her knees and kissed the tip of his cock-head.

"Bravo," said Roland, clapping loudly. "Bravo." The room once again filled with applause.

Monica took over from Jane, who was transfixed. "Now that, ladies and gentlemen, is what we here at Donkey Productions call an orgasm!" It was time for lunch.

*****

Lunch was a good way to take the pulse of the day's proceedings. At one end of the room Yanka was conversing with Pete and Tim. As Pete feared, he fee had increased to $750. Tim wasn't deterred; after all, he had a trust fund. "I'll give you a thousand." Yanka smiled and quickly agreed. She had a new rate. Pete wasn't too happy about Tim's impetuosity, but there were plenty of other Yankas out there. He'd survive.

"Kid, if I were you I'd go over to Monica and act horny."

Wilson and Roland were sitting with Stacy, who was a little nervous over her upcoming debut. Now that he had his first cum out of the way, Wilson was feeling like an experienced veteran, and he was giving her reassuring encouragement. Roland was suggesting that the three of them try to do something together during the next scene, assuming of course that Monica allowed it. They were okay with it and Roland was hoping that little rollo wouldn't let him down. But even if he were unable to orgasm again, he would hopefully be laying the foundation for future liaisons.

With Tim out of the way Pete was conniving a way to get Yanka upstairs for a quickie before they resumed filming. But Yanka wasn't having any of it. If Pete wanted something extra on the side he was going to have to pay for it. Before he could decide what to do, James and Mandy had joined them.

"You were incredible," Mandy said. Yanka smiled.

Pete took James off to the side. "I knew it. That cunt just raised her fee. Your little buddy is coughing up a cool thousand."

"Tim! He's hooking-up with her? Good for him...I wish I had an extra thousand."

"Good for him and bad for me."

"There's plenty of fish in the sea. You told me that yourself."

"I know," said Pete. "But I like to call the shots. I tried to get the bitch upstairs but she shut me down."

"We got more scenes to film. You'll have another chance."

"I don't know, I'm starting to get the hots for that beehive with the bullet bra."

Jane had corralled Dan and brought him onto the kitchen, where they could have some privacy. "I'm sorry if I was hard on you earlier, but I was under a lot of stress. If the scene didn't work it was my ass on the line."

"No worries," Dan said.

Jane fondled his penis. She saw a little tiny welt on his cock-head. "She didn't hurt you, did she?"

"She hurt me a lot, but it's all in a days work. Monica will get my bill."