Big Jim and Little Tim Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, let me give you some medical treatment," and Jane began to apply some ointment she had gotten from the first-aid kit that was on the kitchen counter. "How does that feel?"

In an instant Dan had shot up to eleven inches. His dopey grin appeared. "I guess I can see for myself how it feels," she cooed. "Shit!"

"What's the matter?"

"I should have waited until after the blowjob before putting ointment on your pee-pee."

Dan smiled. "I better save myself for this afternoon. But I'll tell you what." Dan lifted Jane up and set her down on the kitchen able. He removed her white and black checked panties and buried his tongue in her receptive vagina. Jane was so aroused from the morning filming that her passionate moans were legitimate, and Dan's face was smeared with her secretions.

Monica and Olivia were complimenting Toshi on his performance.

"That was one for the record books," Olivia said. "What's your secret?"

"Yogurt," Toshi answered. "I eat a lot of yogurt."

"I have some work to do," Monica said, leaving the two of them. She hadn't taken more than a few steps when Tim interrupted her. He slapped his cock on the palm of her hand. "Want to go upstairs real quick? I got this for you."

Monica was tempted, but she had work to do. "I can't right now," she said.

"Listen," Tim said. "I have to see Lynn tonight. I've been avoiding her lately and...well, she knows I've been with you. I got to play nice with her tonight, otherwise she'll dump me."

"I understand," Monica said. "I could use night off myself." If Tim walked away thinking that life would always be that easy, someday he'd be in for a rude awakening.