Big Jim and Little Tim Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep it up Timmy," Monica implored. "I think he's close." Yanka walked over next to Mandy and kissed her full on the lips. She began to suck Mandy's breasts. She then lowered her panties and helped Mandy step out of them and began to lick her pussy as Mandy spread her legs wide to better accommodate her. James began to convulse. Yanka never saw the ejection, but a steady amount of love juice began shoot out of James pee-hole. Tim had stepped aside, so nothing came between the camera and the ejaculation. The chain fell off and landed on the ground. Freed from restraint, another moderate sized amount of cum - a second wave - flew through the air like a swan, landing near Mandy's feet, almost catching the camera. Monica wondered what it be like to have flying sperm land on a camera lens. Would it be a takeaway or a distraction? That was a question for another day.Big Jim and Little Timhad reached its conclusion - well almost. As a final offering, James and Tim walked arm and arm towards the front door. Monica really enjoyed the shot of their buss cheeks side by side.

"Open the door and stand by it, but don't go out. Hug, dammit. You're in love." They would freeze that frame and play the final credits over it.

Pete was still horny. "Who needs fucking cameras?" Let's have a fucking orgy," Pete cried out. But his suggestion fell on deaf ears. Everyone got dressed and dispersed. Olivia left with Roland, Wilson left with Stacy. Jane and Dan arrived and left in separate cars, but they were on their way to her condo for a lengthy fuck session. Yanka and Pete left together, but not before Pete gave Tim some words of advice. Tim went upstairs to bathe, preferably in cold water. Monica was giving Toshi a ride home. Maybe she'd get to witness another tsunami. James and Mandy found themselves alone in the living room. Mandy was still naked and made no attempt to change the dynamic.

"You have a real nice body. I always kind of suspected it, but seeing is believing."

"I want to be a Donkey girl. Maybe Monica will let me appear in the next video."

"You know," James said. "I still have another week of vacation. It's short notice, but if Monica can put something together for next week, I'd love to work with you.

"Today's Thursday," she said. "It's a long way until next week.' She took his hand and led him upstairs.

THE END

12