All Comments on 'Big Jock and the Little Nerd Ch. 02'

by aznsub

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stupid fetish

I am sorry, but I don't mind the same sex stuff, it bothers me no one has showered. No curious guy would get close to a "dirty" friend. You have enough to worry about with a small prick and not being discovered. Make it stop. No part 3.

bobbleobble32bobbleobble32almost 11 years ago

Ignore anonymous and their cleanliness fetish, the story is hot. Bring on chapter 3. And anonymous if you don't like it then no one is forcing you to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great

great story i hope there comes more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Oh no, yuck - put them in a bath, get them clean first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ignore the haters

It isn't a rule that you have to read every story, and people should get the idea about what this is about by now, so ignore the haters.

I'm not a real fan of the odor part - I love fresh sweat though - but I love the frequent references to their armpits in the story. Someone had a problem with my comments on part 2 that they should do more to each other's armpits than smell them - screw you pal - I love giving and receiving affection there.

As for the size difference - you totally have me there. I'm not the best looking guy in the world but I am well hung, and being with a guy with a small one really turns me on. The smaller the better, and I don't insult or anything. Hell, a big dick isn't an accomplishment, but I love the look on their faces when we grind out dicks together and they see the size difference.

Lots of little guys like the difference it too, and they make a lot of comments because it turns them on too.

We're all different, and that what makes life fun. Keep writing about what turns you on, because there's some of us out here getting off on it.

timmywellstimmywellsalmost 11 years ago
Stupid fetish?

I saw that reference to a "stupid fetish" on the feedback portal and I had to read and comment.

I'm not a big fan of the odor part of the story, although I was introduced to that angle once by a nice guy, but I like the rest of the story a lot and will go and look at the first part now. Thanks for that other comment bringing this tale to my attention

The "stupid fetish" part that caught me eye? Very unfair. How many fetishes are there? Countless, and I admit to not understanding many of them and honestly being disgusted by more than a few, but the point is - that if somebody is enjoying something, all parties are of age and willing and no one is being harmed, it's not stupid to them. Live and let live. Read or don't read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

THIS IS NASTY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Can we see more of Little Nerd dominating Big Jock?

aznsubaznsubalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Love the comments

...even the bad ones.

Special thanks to the thoughtful responses. Even though this is my first time writing erotica, I've read a lot of hot stuff on this site -- I don't even know how many there are. There are thousands of options out there.

A special shout out to Anonymous who's "not the best looking guy in the world but I am well hung" and is into small guys. That's hot.

Part 3 should be coming up if Literotica approves it. The humiliation gets worse for Nick. Yea, a little bit of manscent, but skip that if your not into it. I wrote these a few months ago because there aren't that many stories out there that is all bout manscent. Made me damn horny the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Topped by a Nerd

I befriended an effeminate guy at work and before too long he was giving me blow jobs in a warehouse storeroom on Fridays when we worked late. At the company Christmas party he spilled wine on himself and I followed him into the restroom where he was dabbing his pants. When he pulled his pants up his cock flopped out - it was huge, long and fat. I stared at it as he grabbed the base and waved it at me. "You want it punk?" I stepped back but he ordered me to get back over to him and to get on my knees. His hand on my shoulder helped me down. The tables turned that day, and effeminate guy got himself a cocksucker, and eventually, a fat ass to stuff.

Aznsub, thanks for your hot story - you've reminded me of my sub status.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please continue!!!

Hot story, great build up, definitely keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Haven't finished the chapter yet--you van prooobably guess why--- but I just have to say: nothing compares to good erotic writing. Great setup and I love the subtle transition you laid; but all that aside your *description* of the seduction/sex is just .... Wow

ydt81ydt81about 10 years ago
Twice

Hot damn this was good. You have a gift for genuine dialogue---probably one of the hardest things to generate in this genre.

unknownmuseunknownmuseover 4 years ago
Very hot

I liked the detailed description of the manly scent of the uncut guy and the guilty, hormone driven curiosity of the small dicked guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So fucking hot... Little sucked chink in his rightful place serving bwc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous