Big Jock and the Little Nerd Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea it is. You like it?"

"Yea."

"It's been this big probably since I was 16 or 17. But I didn't think too much about it until girls started telling me how big it was. The whole time I thought I was small." He paused. "Do girls ever...say anything...about yours...?"

I looked away. I didn't want to answer. I lost my hard on a little bit. The thought of girls seeing my dick was not something I ever wanted to happen. "Come on you can tell me. No reason for you to be shy anymore."

"No...girls have never said anything"

"They just take it and that's it?"

"No."

"No?"

"It's not like that."

"Then what is it?" he asked, stroking my lower back. "You can tell me...please?" He slipped his dick below me, lining it up along my crack. It was gliding along the lips of my ass, hitting my hole. It made me quiver.

I never thought I would tell anyone, but somehow I wanted to tell him. "I've never had sex with girls before."

"Oh. Just with guys?"

I shook my head. His eyes lit up a little bit. " Whoa. You mean...you never had sex with anyone before?" He paused. I felt his dick pumping. "You're a virgin?"

"Dude, don't say it like that." Somehow, it made me sound like a teenage girl.

"Like what?"

"Never mind."

He leaned close to me, holding on to my ass. He told me to arch my back more, making my hole spread out even more. He kept rubbing it with his dick as he took my nipples into his mouth and fingers. I returned the favor and rubbed my hole back against his cock, flexing my chest and wrapping my arms around him. Damn, it felt so good. I reached for my dick to stroke it but he flicked my hand away.

"Don't touch."

But I was going crazy. I wanted him more and more. I rubbed my hole on his dick more, going the full length, from the head to the pubes, over and over again. With his hairs tickling my balls, I was close to cumming again. But having cummed already, it was gonna take me a while. But he suddenly stopped, jabbed his dick right on my hole. With him still playing with my nipples, he grabbed my ankles and pulled them close to his body in a swift move. I got off-balanced and literally fell on his dick. That big white cock ripped right into my hole as if it had been inside so many times before. I screamed so loud I almost didn't realize that I came again. "Fuck!"

"Man, you came again."

A few seconds later, I started to feel the pain. It was something I never experienced before, like my lower back and my hips were getting poked, and all I wanted was to get his cock out. I started to push myself off of him, but he would not let me go.

"No, don't move. It's just gonna hurt even more. Besides, we're not done yet." He held me tight. I can't believe this guy had been able to withstand my weight the whole time. But there he was, holding me up as if I weighed nothing. "Just relax. Breathe. The pain will go away soon," he said softly, caressing my body, giving me small kisses all over my chest...kisses that soon found their way back to my nipples, while his hands travelled back down to my ass cheeks, rubbing them softly, squeezing them, and spreading them even wider. I was impaled on his cock, but it started to feel good. Slowly, his cock moved inside me. Short, slow strokes. It felt like my entire hole was being pulled out and back in. But then, soon enough, his cock started moving more with ease, with my ass feeling slick from his precum. He continued to hold me, jabbing his cock inside with my hole suspended above his lap.

He moaned. "You feel so good, champ." I couldn't move. I didn't know what to do, so I just kept still, holding on to the back of the chair while I was getting fucked big time. His strokes quickened as he held me tighter and tighter. His groans got a little bit louder, he almost sounded like an animal. Is this what Brianna felt like and all those girls Matt fucked? The thought of that got me all hard again while he continued fucking. It felt like forever.

Breathless, with deep guttural moans, he held me tighter and tighter, fucking me faster and faster. Through all that, he told me, "Thanks champ...thanks for giving me your cherry. I can't believe you took my dick. Your virgin ass is the tightest pussy I ever had." With that, he pumped his load into me. And once again I came.

We held each other still for a while until I finally got up. I felt his load seeping out of me. My hole was sore and I felt like I needed to take a big crap. I walked all funny to the bathroom and spent some time in there. When I got out, Matt was asleep, naked on the chair. I took another look at his dick. Fuck. Of all people, I gave myself to Matt, my old best buddy's nerdy little brother.

12