All Comments on 'Big Jock and the Little Nerd'

by aznsub

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I don't mind the slow boil

as long as it ends in them devouring each other's pits

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ahh write moooreee!!!

Complete and total cliff hanger!! And to the comment below... Gross!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It seems as though every aspect of this story fit together perfectly from a physically larger submissive's viewpoint. The average or scruffy looks, smaller skinnier body, average or even smaller endowment, age difference, worldly power difference, personality disorder, experience level of both. I thought all of these factors were woven together (excuse the pun) masterfully. Hehe. The nerd and jock stereotype is not new, but few stories capture the domination/submission and boundary pushing aspects that make this type of interaction so compelling for the submissive. Great fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

*That* is the kind of interracial stories I like. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I believe that humiliation is not nessary in these type of stories. As stated he wanted to do it again as well. All these stories are the same. Try some where desire and long lasting love keeps the sex going. Gay are not as demented as you make them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous