All Comments on 'Big League Dreams Ch. 03'

by JayDavid

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another great chapter

I hope you have a lot more in store for us!

cliqueggecliqueggeover 3 years ago
good story line

Really enjoying this series - good story and interesting - thanks please keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyable.

I know nothing about baseball but there's enough in this story to keep me entertained. Keep it up!

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago
Good continuation

Starting to get interesting on the female front.

mfan2112mfan2112over 3 years ago

Come on Ray, figure it out that Allison has the hots for ya! - great story JayDavid, keep it up.

Davester37Davester37over 3 years ago
I’m really enjoying this series!

I’m a fair weather baseball fan. I enjoy a trip into the city to see a game. I’ve been to watch spring training a few times, and seen some minor league games, too. You’ve written an interesting and enjoyable story. Keep it up!

As always, thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing your work.

redbaron172redbaron172over 3 years ago

Oh wow.... he's in the 1/2 of 1 percent that start baseball and make it to the majors.... cute girlfriends all the way...... LOL...... It may be fiction but it's almost as real as it could be....

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweedover 3 years ago

I have enjoyed these early chapters and hope the next one will be here soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

Love the story. 5 stars. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Bebop3Bebop3over 3 years ago

Another excellent chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great!

Not a baseball fan at all, I'm a brit so it was never something we watched but really enjoying the story so far. Erin sounds like a great girl. It seems the endgame is the Pullman daughter but I wouldnt mind him making it with Erin. She seems great. Nice work!

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo6 months ago

Hot damn! It's just getting better! And my Allison guess which was looking like it was losing it's legs suddenly gaine wings. There were a couple of places that I though needed a bit of transition material and so were a bit abrupt, his call up to the Bigs, and his first appearance on the mound once there. It seemed to me that his call up needed at least a short scene of sharing the excitement with Erin, and his first call to the mound for his first appearance was likewise abrupt and so a bit jarring, if that's the right word, but I don't have any idea about what to insert for that transition might be. Maybe a short scene on the bullpen bench as the starter losing or ever finding his stuff and the surprise call to bring in the new guy. But still a 5 from my perspective. Still loving it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous