All Comments on 'Big Old Daddy Ch. 02'

by wittywill

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Thouroughly Enjoyed!

Great story! Very hot! Chapters 1 & 2 just super! Definitely want to read more chapters about Brian and Jenny! And also see Dave develop more as a lover.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A much welcomed comeback!

Part 2 is very nice too. But I'm not too keen on the upcoming liaison with the son.

One real man in this family is enough imo. More granddad please!

thehumpmanthehumpmanabout 19 years ago
Great

Glad you wrote a part two to the story, I'm looking forward to part three. I too hope the son is hung like his grandfather and gives his mother a good hard fucking. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
off the top of my head

Yes, I enjoyed chapters 1, 2. Some compliments and criticisms (my opinions): Most well written stroke stories, like most sexual relations, are better when tension and anticipation are built up during foreplay. In chapter 1 it seemed you had the beginnings of that but disregarded it too soon. It was good you set Jenny up as a straight lace, church-going, stay-at-home-mom, with an "ordinary" sex life with husband Dave which was an obstacle for both her and Brian, adding to the tension in the characters but also the readers. Her naivate was good, but what might have made it more interesting was a few hints of a disquiting memory or two, regarding her revelation, her "snap" with reality, on Brian's bed when her surpressed memory of her childhood sexual abuse surfaced and she regressed to her childhood remembering being a "good" bad girl for her father (unless I misinterperted that?). I thought it was good how you made her think that she had never made "Daddy gush so much before." I think her reaction to that after she came back to reality should have been more of a schock to her though. It should have freaked her out more maybe running to the guest bathroom, bits of memory surfacing, remembering how good she had felt pleasing her father, and how good she felt with all the things she did with him. How exciting it had been sharing a secret with him. Possibly remembering pieces of conversations with him -- how he needed her, how her mother had always refused to give him the "love" he needed, how she was his girl, how god had sent her to help him "feel whole" (or something like that), that he needed her love in order to have the strength to help all the people in his congregation and to do the work of god, that she was not only loving him, but loving god every time she showed him how much she loved him. How he had told her that she should be always willing to do ANYTHING for god, and so she should always be willing to do ANYTHING for him, that obedience was a way to goodness, that god wanted her to always be obedient to her father.

It might have been wiser to make her a bit older than 10 when her father died, maybe 13? Bits and pieces of memory to when her father caught her with a boy, kissing in back of the church. How he had spanked her, how he had said maybe the devil sent her to him instead of god, how he would have to spank her periodically to make sure she was his godsend, his little girl, his little angel. THEN he dies in a car crash, maybe Jen thinks his death is her fault because she let a boy kiss her?? She ends up suppressing all of it.

I think that would set up her desire for spanking and her willingness to entertain the notion that she would have sex with her son. As you know, most abused children are abusd by a parent who was abused.

Anyway, bits and pieces of her suppressed memories surface now and then. Maybe more about how she likes that Brian gives her orders. It was good you gave her guilt regarding Dave nad how in chap 2 she realized her husband would never give her what she needed. Dave's realization to his own erotic ineptitude was good.

Obviously I wish the story would have gone on, as undoubtedly most of your readers do.

A couple more complaints, then I will make a few gratuitous suggestions:

1. Please use spellcheck before submitting your stories.

2. It seems you might be really "into it" when you write because there's some syntax errors, which are a bit annoying, but I understand this is just a stroke story and not great literature.

Suggestions:

As mentioned above, I think playing up the repressed memories might be interesting. I liked in chap one when she was back to her childhood that she said "I'll do anything for you." Maybe that should be played up more with Brian?

Regarding Brian vis a vis Jenny, it might be good that she is the only other woman other than Alice, that he feels complete power over, that is an answer to his dream that his wife hadn't died, how Jenny is young and supple and he feels guilt that he's glad it's her and not his wife. His offhanded remark about Jenny have sex with her son makes him feel guilty, maybe wondering where the thought came from, then realizing it's the power he would feel, a sexual power in essense, over Jenny.

On Jenny's part, she should be more disgusted with herself about even considering it, yet she finds herself getting excited about the fantasy of having sex with her son. (By the way, the son should at least be 18. 18 and very very shy with girls, never had a girlfriend). As she did with Brian, she starts to rationalize that having sex with him would actually help him. She wants him to be more confident with girls, she wants him to have a loving hot sex life when he is married. She starts to worry that he will be like Dave, inept, uptight, unable to explore every nook and cranny of pleasure. Yet the idea of having sex with her son still disgusts her.

It might be good to build up the tension again netween Jenny and Brian. He worried his son will find out, she worried and confused about everything. A week passes with Brian worried and Jenny, but both masturbate thinking about the other.

At the end of that week, at dinner, Dave announces he has to go to the plant in New Jersey to suppervise the installation of new equipment. Both Jenny and Brian tense but both make sure they don't look at each other. Dave's concerned about his philandering father being alone with Jenny, but then he remembers his inability to satisfy his wife and realizes how much he loves her and how he couldn't blame her if sought sexual fullfillment from his father. It would at least be better than her looking elsewhere, and no one would have a chance of knowing. His father was in his 70s (I wish you would have made him in his early 60s by the way, more believable, maybe introduce viagra, huh?) The thought makes him angry, sad, and inept to his very core. He's noticed that Jenny has been overly nice to him, attended, etc., since the evening of his realization -- that he had never and would never excite her and satisfy her. He had rebuffed her four attempts over the past week for sex.

That night, after Dave falls into a deep sleep, Jenny trys to masturbate, but she can't get off, hasn't been able to reach orgasm for the past 3 days. She needs Brian. She hates herself for needing him, yet she feels bits and pieces of her suppressed memories, and suddenly realizes it's not that Dave isn't very good in bed, he's too young. She thinks about her last time with Brian, how he debauched her, how she had felt both dirty and good simulataneously, how she had longed for him to tell her she had pleased him, had made him feel good, and when he had, it was as if a warm blanket of security had enwrapped, how after that was when she had felt able to enjoy her own orgasm because she knew she had pleased him. How easily her words had slipped from her mouth that she would do anything for him. Lying in bed,, her body a foot away from Dave, she realizes that need is as great for her as her need for Brian's cock. That part of her unfulfillment with Dave was that he never controlled her. MOre bits and pieces of repressed memory, how freeing it had felt, like she was flying when she didn't have to think, when she was told what to do, how it was both exciting and freeing, calming all her wondering, calming all the gnawing thoughts that was she was doing, that all her nasty desires were alright, she was just doing what she was because she loved Daddy, that she loved god and it couldn't be wrong if her daddy told her. It would only be wrong if she did it with a boy but hot her daddy.

Brian has made promises to himself all week to never touch Jenny again, but every night he waits for her and then beats off when she doesn't arrive. She talks politely to him all week, but never meets his eyes. He can't stop thinking how she could be the answer to his dream, his need, a submissive as good as Alice had been. By mid week he's angry and takes longer and longer walks. He eats lunch at greasy spoons. One day he notices an adult bookstore tucked into a small strip mall. He walks in thinking to look at magazines or porn vids. He hadn't been in one in decades. He enters and notices the wall of leather items. He looks at the leather cuffs. He had never thought of tying Alice, never had any inclination towards bondage yet as he removed the pair of cuffs a bulge started forming in his jeans. In his mind he saw Jenny spread eagle on his bed, cuffed and tied.

By the time he returned to the house, he had made up his mind. If Jenny ever came to his bedroom again, he knew exactly what he would say to her. He sets his bag of toys on the chest of drawers.

Wittywill? Wha'da'ya think? Maybe:

The following night Dave packs for his business trip. Jen and him in bed. He's snoring almost immedieately. Jen is fighting with herself, debating right and wrong, trying to figure it all out again. She trys to stop thinking, trys to rub herself to orgasm and again can't. A calm overtakes her (psycho thing?? maybe somewhat of the psycho thing, knows it's Brian in other bedroom, but there's something else too). She looks at the clock. It's midnight and in the back of her mind she knows that's the right time. Or was it supposed to be 11PM? She slips out of her bed knowing she has to be silent so Mommy won't wake up... no, not mommy.... why am I think about Mom?! So DAVE doesn't wake. She goes to Brian's door, her stomach clenched, knowing that if she opens the door, her life will change forever, she gets confused again. Is this wrong? Is it evil? Am I bad? Am...Am I an angel... an angel sent by god... An angel of helpfulness, an angel meant to serve, that her service to Daddy, to David's Daddy was just as right as her angelic service had been to her own daddy. She had been given to daddy to make him whole, to make him whole in order to do god's will. And now she was doing god's service again. Brian missed Alice, loved Alice and missed her with all his being. He wasn't whole without his wife. Jenny would be his angel, it was her duty to serve him, and in return he would made her feel whole too. It's what had been missing from her life, it was what had been missing from her marriage. She needed serve to make herself whole. She turns the knob and enters the room.

Brian was sitting up in bed naked, his back against the headboard, he had been staring at the door since 10:45PM, his anger growing all the time at it not opening and Jenny entering. His balls were screaming in pain. He had been stroking his cock for over an hour, unable to come, knowing he needed Jenny for that. Maybe it would be tomorrow, maybe she would open his door then. He thought of the week without his son in the house and how Dave had said he be taking another week long business trip in exactly one month. He took a deep breath and removed his hand from his aching dick. His palms rubbed his face. He told himself to relax and took a deep breath. He knew it was all wrong, evil, but it was the fantasy of his life and he didn't have many years left. This was his only chance. He would never ask her, it would have to be her choice. He would give it another month and a half. After that, he would move out, use the money from the selling of his house to settle somewhere else. A momentary thought entered his mind as he smiled... maybe a new home in this town, close by if things worked out, or.... maybe he would never have to move. He could persuade Dave, tell him that when he finally kicked off he could just have cash and not have to worry about selling some house somewhere, maybe tell him that he'd be doing a lot of travelling and then just never get about to any trips. The two kids left in the house would be off to college soon, he'd have her almost any time when Dave was out of the house, hell he could now when the kids were in school, if she asked him, if she willingly said what he longed for her to say again, that she'd do anything for him. He heard the knob turning. He was glad the TV was off. He saw her sillowetted in her frumpy cotton nightgown. His cock seemed to leap under the sheet. He felt that sexual-like power rush through his body. His little sex slave needed him. He reviewed what he hand planned to say. His jaw ilclenched for a moment as an evil little grin appeared for a moment in the darkness.

Jenny was scared and felt a million butterflies in her tummy. At first she feared he was asleep. Maybe this was the wrong night? Why was she thinking that? She blinked and glanced around the darkened room. She couldn't see anything and realized it was the large guestroom. That seemed to calm her for a moment, then her fears rose again. What if Brian no longer wanted her in his room? What if she would have to spend the rest of her life not feeling whole again? What if she was never to fulfill her destingy of being a helpful angel? What if she was never to feel the ectasy of giving all she could, of following Brian's, Dave's daddy's, wishes? She was a mother and that was a big duty of her life, but her larger duty was the one she was truly born for, to serve, to make Daddy whole, to be the missing part that made Brian whole again. She realized she was panting, her anxiety level had reached so high. She swallowed and whispered, her throat so dry she could barely hear her own voice. "Brian? Are you awake?"

Brian's entire body was rigid feeling the power her entering had given every muscle of his body. He grinned again. He'd make her wait for a response.

Jenny's heart both sank and started racing. She cleared her throat and it came out like a whimper and she realized she was also close to tears. She whispered again, "Brian... Please... oh please be awake."

Brian knew at that moment that his fantasy would come true. He spoke soft and low, it wasn't a whisper but not any louder. "Come here."

Jenny suddenly felt like a little girl. She had an odd sensation of being transported in time. Her steps towards the bed were quick but each pace shorter than her normal stride. She was trembling as she stood by the edge of the bed. She could barely make out his form. She could see though that he was sitting up against the headboard. She bit her lower lip. Her tummy tensed again, more butterflies alighted.

"Tell me why you've come to my bed."

Jenny's stomach seemed to flip. She felt short of breath. She had heard those words before. She answered without thinking. "I want to be a good angel, your good angel, I want to keep you whole. It... It's what I was born for." She blinked not knowing where the words had come from.

Brian's own gut tightened. Once again he wondered about her sanity, and then wondered how he could be so evil and ruthless with the wife of his own son. His second thoughts were erased by Jenny's next words.

"Do you want me to recite my holy vows again?"

Brian felt his cock begin to deflate and his anger rise again. He had a sudden realization that he probably wouldn't ever touch her again if she did this regressing thing. He had to know that she was following his commands, not have her believing she was following the fucking wishes her disgusting abusive father. "Not right now. I want you to close your eyes and take a slow deep breath and then relax."

Jenny did as she was told. His voice sounded different, soothing and soft, but she could also sense the power in it.

He asked if she was relaxed and she said yes. "Keep your eyes closed. Tell me where you are."

"I'm in your bedroom, the one you sleep in."

"Tell me who is down the hall in the other bedroom."

"Um... um..." Jenny felt confused.

"Who is sleeping in the basement bedrooms?"

"Basement?" Jenny bit her lower lip again. She tried to remember the basement. Did they even have one?

"Remember? There's two kids, nice kids, sleeping in their basement bedrooms. One 15 yo boy (he should be 18), and a girl, his twin (were they twins?) in the other bedroom."

"Um... um.... uh... um... Chrissy." She felt her stomach flip again. Her breaths turned shallow and she started trembling again.

"Who's sleeping down the hall?"

"Um... um... David."

"We need to talk together, don't we, Sweetheart?"

"Yes. Yes, that's why I'm here. I... I know I should have waited until.... until tomorrow, but... but I couldn't...couldn't. I... I've been bad."

Brian's voice was still soft and low, "One final question and then we'll talk. Tell me who I am."

"You're..." Another moment of confusion surface and Jenny squeezed her eyes tight for a moment. "You're... you're Daddy, um..." She shook her head quickly, "... um, David's Daddy... Brian."

Brian let out a slow breath and he felt the sensation of power course though his body again. "You have been..." he hesitated wondering if he should use the next words, "... my sweet helpful angel these past six weeks. You are so sweet, loving, good. You know that, don't you?"

"I... I want to be good for you to... to help you always, to... I want to do anything you wa..."

Brian interrupted, "Ssshh. We have to talk and then you will have to decide something."

"Um... um... okay." She felt uneasiness at the brief thought that he would tell her to leave and never come to his bed again. She breathlessly added, "What?" Her heart was racing, she needed to feel whole too, she needed to be his angel, she needed to be in his bed.

"As I was saying, you have been so helpful, sweet and good to me, but now, because of our last time together, things have changed somewhat. Remember our last time together?"

"Yes. I... I made promises. I was on the floor and... and I acted... I acted like a bad girl, like... like a slut."

"You were never bad with me because you showed love. I love you too. In love nothing a man and woman do together is ever bad or wrong. Nothing the woman is asked to do for her lover is ever bad or dirty or wrong. Do you believe that?"

"Yes, but... but you called me a slut."

"I didn't mean that, Jenny. Alice... well, Alice liked me calling her that. It gave her pleasure, I... I thought it might give you pleasure too. I didn't mean to offend you. I thought the gift of your caring love, the gift of your body for me was so wonderful, and... well, I tried to give you as much in return. I thought you might like some naughty talk. I seem to remember you said 'fuck' a few times and I loved hearing you talk naughty."

Jenny tried to remember what she had said. She couldn't remember what she had said, could only remember how good and fulfilling his cock had felt, how none of it had seemed wrong, how she was fulfilling her duty, how she been thrilled at his hand striking her "I... I want you to call me anything you want." She began thinking about what he had said a few moments ago -- nothing was wrong when it was surrounded by love, nothing was wrong that contained love in it, nothing a man and woman did together was ever wrong if there was love. For a moment she thought about how much she loved her son and how fast he was growing and how before she knew it, he would be off to college too.

Brian pressed on, "That night changed everything, Jenny. Do you know why?"

Again she got scared. "Umm.. no."

Brian to stiffle his grin in the darkness even though he was fairly sure Jenny wouldn't see it. He started his mixture of truth and lies with a lie. "That night I did a few things that I've never done before, and I think it was your fault."

Jenny's anxiety skyrocketed. "Um... my...m-my fault?" Tears welled in her eyes.

"I spanked you that night. I've..." he gave his voice the facade of nervousness, "I've never done that with any beautiful woman. It just happened without me thinking. I looked at her pouting ass and I had to spank you, and... and I thought... I thought you wanted it."

"I... I wanted you to, I... I liked it and... and was glad you did it."

"The... the other act I have never done before was... was what we were doing when I spanked you. Remember what that was?"

"Yes. It... it was when you had... had your thing in my bottom."

"You have a very hot, very seductive... um, bottom. Did you know that?"

"Um... no." Again a distant memory surfaced for the briefest of moments. "It's a naughty bottom."

"The position you were in on all fours, I kept watching your sweet bottom as my cock kept ramming into your sweet wet cunt and I knew I had to feel your heat, the heat of your hot sweet asshole hugging my hard cock."

Jenny bowed her head for a moment and bit her lower lip again. She didn't like the word he used for her vagina but then she thought about what he had said about her bottom. He had called it 'sweet.' She had been able to give him something new, something he hadn't even known he needed until she had started helping him, helping him to feel whole.

"Sweetheart, you've awakened other desires in me that I never knew were there." He hoped his next sentence would hit home with her, "I never realized how much was missing from me, how I've never been whole, even when I was with Alice." He knew he was despicable but he couldn't stop himself.

"I... I want to make you whole. It's my duty. It's... it's my reason for being."

He continued with another lie, "No woman has ever said what you did that night, that you would do anything for me. That thrilled me to my core, but..."

Jenny didn't think and interrupted even though in the back of her mind she knew she wasn't supposed to ever interrupt, "I meant that!" She bit her lip once again expecting to be punished, instead Brian's voice was calm soothing.

"Sweetheart, that's what we have to talk about. I want that from you, but... but I want to be sure we're using the same defintion for 'anything.' Take your nightgown off and then come around the bed and sit next to me. Turn on the nightlight in the bathroom first." He heard her pad to the bathroom and when the nightlight came on, it almost seemed bright to him. "Now come to the bed and pull your nightgown off." He watched her comply. She was good looking, although she'd have to lose some weight. Her breasts were almost too large for his taste, but he definitly liked her large teasts jutting out of her pink half dollar sized aureolas. "You're beautiful, Angel. Now, sit next to me." Then for the hell of it, he added, "And I want you to pay very close attention to everything I say, and... and don't figit. I won't like you figiting right now."

"Yes, D... Brian." She held herself still and only blinked when she felt a moistening between her legs.

Brian spoke softly for the next half hour. He explained what he meant by anything. He told her that since their last night together, especially during his long walks alone, he had made so many discoveries about himself as he had mentioned a few minutes ago. How to be whole he needed her, needed her to be willing to do anything, including things that on the surface might seem bad, seem very naughty. He talked about how his newfound desire to shove his cock into her sweet perfect asshole, how he had done it, without warning and just shoved it in deep, he felt he had known, truly known that she would enjoy the pain of it. He had thought a lot about that over the past week and always came to the conclusion, that she had liked it. He had remembered how she had begged to be fucked in her ass after that. During his walks he had realized that he liked giving her both pleasure and pain, and that there was nothing wrong about that if it was wrapped in love and shared. His mind had raced after that, thinking about how it proved her caring for him, and her daughterly love for him, to be willing and then to even enjoy the pain he gave her, and at the time he had thought it was also pleasure for her knowing how much erotic delight it was giving him, but that the pain might be giving her a thrill if not truly pleasure, that it might be heightening every other sensation she was feeling, physically, emotionally, even intellectually and pschologically. He talked about yin and yang, how they fit together. He said that he had started thinking, and now probably believed that maybe neither of them could be "whole" without the other. That they were the pieces to a single puzzle. He told her again how she had awakened so many needs and desires he had never known were inside him, that had made him aware of how he had never felt whole until her last visit. He had then put on a facade of sadness when he confessed that was probably the reason he had dallied away from his wonderful marriage to Alice a few times. He needed a woman to give herself completely to him, and Alice never had. No woman ever had until that night a week ago. He then told her he needed her to think about it all, to think of what it all meant. She would be surrenduring herself totally to him, that there would be sweetness and fun, but there would also be some pain that would hopefully also become pleasure. He said he wasn't sure of what would happen down the road, what she might make him want, what new discoveries within himself she might cause. He then told her that if it ever came to a point she didn't want to do something, something he needed, she could always just leave him and end it all. He finally said, that even though he had mentioned pain might be a part of her giving herself totally to him, with all his heart, he said he would never truly hurt her heart, which was the most important part of her. He reiterated again that all their moments together would always be wrapped in caring and love where nothing would be bad or wrong to do.

Finally, he took her hand in his. "Don't answer now. Don't think about any of it tonight. Consider it tomorrow after Dave leaves. And when you've decided, come to me." He raised her hand to his face and turned it palm side up. He kissed her there. "Now, put your nightgown on and go to bed. I don't want Dave waking and not finding you there."

Jenny's heart was racing. Her thoughts were swirling amongst the terrible sensation of disappointment. She didn't want to leave. She wanted to feel the wonderful thrills his cock and hands gave her. She looked at his knees which had risen during his monologue as he folded his legs. She remembered his length and how hard he was. "Um... are you going to be able to get to sleep?"

Brian let out a soft chuckle. "I don't think so, Sweetheart."

"I want you to sleep." She pulled the sheet over his folded legs and what she saw made her hold her breath. Brian had a large thing and it was very thick, but it wasn't ten inches, it was a few inches shorter than that. As she shifted on the bed and lowered her face, she wondered why she had thought it was so much longer. She held the base and her mouth engulfed the top quarter of its thick length. She loved his taste. As her clutching hand stroked towards her sucking mouth, she knew he was more than large enough. She felt a wonderful thrill pass through her when she heard Brian murmurred.

"Oh, Sweetheart, you are my little angel."

***

Will? Then maybe:

Jenny went back to bed after seeing DAve off at 5AM when the airport limo arrived. When she awoke she couldn't believe it was 10AM. How could she have slept so long? Who made the kids lunches. She hopped out of bed and put on her bathrobe and quickly went downstairs. In the kitchen she found a note from Brian saying he had gotten chrissy and (what's him name) off to school. He added he was going to go for another long walk. He wished her a nice day.

Last night came back to her. She went to the family room and plopped down in a thickly padded armchair. Her tummy had butterflies again, swirling like tornadoes. She rarely ever drank, but they ususally had a bottle of wine in the house for when friends dropped over. She went to the kitchen and got it and a crystal glass and then returned to the chair. As she poured the wine she shook her head wondering what her strict dead mother would think of her right now, not only drinking, but drinking at 10AM. She had never gotten along with her mother. Her mother had always seemed resentful of her to the point of hatred. Jenny had stopped trying to figure out why that was. She drank the glass quickly and poured antoher into the small glass then set the bottle on an occasional table.

For the next three hours she thought about everything that had happened in the past seven weeks. Her life had totally changed, she had totally changed, and she realized that she had also caused changes in both Dave and Brian. She had been the catalyst for each of them to know themselves better, unfortunately for Dave, it was a rude awakening. When she thought that phrase she realized it wasn't just them, it was herself too. Her new knowledge about herself and the changes within her were even more dramatic and shocking. In essense she had been a straight laced naive prissy girl since she was a teenager. She had never realized that, nor could she fathom the new Jenny, the one that craved to please, to be ordered, to be... yes, fucked. The night Brian's cock had impaled her most secret little hole, had awakened the sleeping Jenny, the one who was both angel and... and what? She wasn't a devil, except that one time kissing that boy when she was just a tweeny. And Daddy had straightened her out, didn't he give her a penance to wash her soul clean? It had been something like that. She had been chase her whole life until that boy, and then, of course with Dave, but that was alright because they hadn't done it until they were married. She realized she should feel dirty, full of sin for what she had done with Brian, but she didn't. Dave had insisted she take care of him. She took care of Dave too and was so sorry he had seen through her invented orgasm. She really felt her duty was to take care of Brian, him and Dave, and of course their children. She wanted to help them all, give them all that they desired to make them feel whole. She had felt that all her life, that it was her duty, hadn't she? She realized it was ingrained in her, like some sort of basic need, or instinct. Yes, and instict, something she couldn't deny, something that was her nature, something that she had somehow forgotten, which had been truly reawakened when she had started helping Brian. She vaguely remembered her father saying that god works in mysterious ways, that sometimes god manipulates events. Dave was soon to have a baby which was why Brian came her to stay because he needed her help, help that had become more than she had ever envisioned, yet it had fulfilled her own need too, had reawakened her reason for being. Dave would never find out and she would make him happy again in bed. With what she was learning from Brian, she would apply that to Dave. She knew last night before she took Brian's thick hard cock into her mouth what her answer would be to him. It was her duty to say yes. It was her duty to make him whole, to do anything that would make him whole. She looked at the wine bottle and was shocked she had drunk half of it. She stood up and felt dizzy for a moment. She looked at the clock. The kids would be home in about an hour. She wondered if she was drunk. She started towards the kitchen and then for some reason she thought of her son, how muscular he had become. She then thought how warm she felt every time Brian called her "Sweetheart."

***

MORE WILLY? YOU KNOW THIS IS ONLY A SUGGESTION. IT'S PROBABLY CRAP ANYWAY. WELL, HERE'S MORE:

Jenny's hands gripped the staves of her headboard tighter. Brian had said he wanted to be with her on her own bed. She was trying not to move, not even to shiver because Brian had told her to stay very still while they talked more. His rough palm felt so good though coursing around her her back, and up and down her legs, and especially when it coursed over every subtle curve and dimple of her pouting bottom. It was in that position mostly from the pillow beneath her hips, but she was also arching her back even though he handn't told her too.

Brian watched his hand move around Jenny's landscape. He wondered if his aching balls had turned from blue to purple. He was going to fuck every orifice she had tonight, but he wanted to get a few more seeds planted in her mind. He realized again that she was very good looking, but could go up and knotch or two on the hot scale if she lost 15 or 20 pounds. He liked skinny, petite women. He wondered if had some sublimimal desire to screw teenaged girls. Jenny would look like that if she lost the weight, maybe her tits would get a bit smaller. He thought of his Catholic school days, how by eigth grade he had thought about shoving his cock up under one of those pleated skirts and sinking into... into Kathy. Yeah, it was Kathy. Kathy and Maureen. He shook his head. He didn't want to screw teenaged girls, he knew Jenny was who and what he wanted. He admitted to himself that part of what he had told her the previous night, hadn't been theater, that he had discovered new desires. He took a deep breath then spoke softly, "I was raised Catholic, you know that, right?"

Jen was gritting her teeth. She deperately wanted to rub her clit. She could feel her dew drenching the pillow. "I... I know that Dave was raised Catholic." Her body stiffened with anticipation as the tips of Brian's fingers dipped slightly into the deep valley between the cheeks of her bottom.

Brian smiled. "Don't figit, Sweetheart."

"I'm... I'm trying to be good."

"Catholics have this thing, confesssion, they kneel and tell the priest all their sins and then he gives them a penance and gives them absolution, erasing the sins. Once in awhile, I will want to hear your confession. In fact, I want to hear it right now. I want to know if during the day, you... well, if you had any misgivings, any thoughts that made you question your decision, or..." He took a breath. "Or anything else that you thought might be bad that you did, or thought. Do you think you did anything bad today, in thoughts or actions or deeds?" He felt her body stiffen again.

"Um... um... no, nothing.

SMACK!

Jenny's body lurched on the bed as she yelped. The spank had shocked her. She felt searing hot pins and needles dancing on the right cheek of her buttocks. Her face scrinched up.

Brian's hand gripped her quickly blushing bun tightly. He growled, "That was a lie, Jennifer. We haven't gone over all the rules, but you just broke the most important one. Never.... NEVER lie to me."

Jenny was biting her lip trying to push back her tears. "I'm sorry... I so sorry. Please... please forgive me."

Brian was staring at her pouting ass. He had loved seeing her felt ripple and how her petite body had lurched. He almost thought his aching cock would explode. His voice regained it soothing softness, "We haven't gone over the rules, so... that single spank was all you get this time, next time your punishment will be much more severe, Jennifer. Now, continue your confession and don't lie, because I will be able to tell. In fact tell me everything you've thought since you awoke this morning."

Jen realized it hadn't been just shock and pain that made her jump, it had also been the thrill she had felt. She took a deep breath and recounted all she had thought in the family room sitting and drinking the wine, how she had thought about every word he had said last night, how it made her realize so much, how she had agreed with everything he had said, how she had felt his words about yin and yang were so full of truth. That she wanted to make him whole, but that she also wanted to be whole within him. She told him about how she would also have to try to make Dave feel whole, and that she would have to do the same for the children. At that point she abruptly stopped and bit her lower lip again. Her body tensed once more.

"Do you need to be punished to tell the truth?"

"Um...um, no."

"Confess to me, Jennifer."

"I... I then thought about (son's name here, let's use "X" for now, sorry I forgot it) X. I guess... I guess I've noticed that... that he's not a little boy anymore, and... and..." She felt so embarrassed she couldn't speak.

Brian smiled briefly. "Do you want another spank?"

"No."

"Tell me what you thought. Right now, Jennifer."

"For... for a... a moment, I... I saw him in my mind... and.... and..."

"What?" Brian spoke harshly.

Jenny pressed her face harder into the sheet. "I... I saw him with me...doing.... doing what... what you and I did that... that night a week ago." Tears welled in her eyes again.

"And you in this vision, what did you feel, how did you feel?"

"I... I... I don't know."

SMACK! SMACK!

Brian's jaw clench at the pleasure of seeing her ass bounce and her body jerk. He heard her crying. "Tell me," he demanded.

"I... I liked it." She sobbed. "I don't want him to be like David... I... I... I want him to be like you. I... I... I'm worried so much, so much that... that when he gets married, he won't be happy in bed." She sobbed a few more times. "I didn't mean to think I'd like it too!" She took a few quick breaths and kept crying. "I want... want to make him whole, I want him to know what Dave never knew, will never know! I didn't mean to think I would enjoy it at all! Then I thought about you...and you saying it, and...and thought...thought maybe you saw it in him too, how... how shy he is, how... how he might be like David!" Suddenly she felt Brian's body covering her. She felt his thick hot cock nestle slightly between her pouting buns. She knew he was holding most of his weight off her with his elbows. She felt kisses, warm and moist on her shoulders and outstretched arms, her neck and hair. His voice cooed to her softly, warmly, and she felt covered by caring and love.

"Cry if you have to let it out, Sweetheart, but you did nothing wrong," Brian softly said into her delicate ear. He hadn't noticed that before. "You an angel full of love, that's all. And you're right, I've seen the shyness in X, and seen that he has become a young man." He kissed her ear. "Sort of the other end of the spectrum from me."

Jen was getting control over her tears with quick breaths. "You're not that old." She heard his soft low chuckle and felt his hairy gray chest vibrate for a moment against her back.

"We better have your eyes checked, Sweetheart." He took a quick breath. "So, we should talk about X, and... and helping him into manhood." He wondered if he would actully enjoy watching his grandson shove his teenaged cock into Jenny. Well, time would tell.

"What?" She sniffled. "May I wipe my nose?"

"No." He reached for a tissue. "Raise your head." He watched Jen comply. "Okay, blow." He heard giggle then blow. "Okay?" He gave her nostrils a couple wipes.

"Yes. Thank you." She felt they had just done something very personal and she felt another little thrill course through her body.

"Jenny, you are beautiful, as beautiful as any angel could be, but I remember what I was like when I was a teenaged boy, noticing girls for the first time. I was.... well, very shallow about how a girl should look. My bet is that X is the same way. Times may change but tbe shallowness of teenaged boys about girls is a constant. I think you're gorgeous the way you are." He kissed her shoulders a few times. "But, if we are going to help X, I think we have to make him see you in a new light, not just his mom. I think we should shoot to start helping him a month from now, when Dave is on that next week long business trip. We need to take a few drastic measures."

"Um, like what?"

"I need to think about it more, but two things come to mind immediately. The first one, is that you need to go on a crash diet and maybe start hitting that gym more often. The other thing is that we will need to buy you some new clothes. Oh... and I think we should take a look at his computer too."

Jenny was wondering if Brian really thought she was fat. Her tummy had clenched again. "His computer?"

"My guess is, Jenny, we'll find some pictures that might give us an idea of what he likes in a girl."

"You mean... um... dirty pictures."

Brian grinned again. "Don't know, maybe." He started sliding his aching cock slowly up and down the tight deep valley of Jenny's ass. He felt her push towards his aching tube.

***

Jenny stood behind Brian. Her arms were folded over her chest. She felt like they were invading the privacy of her son, which of couse they were. Half of her was hoping they'd find no dirty pictures, while her other half was hoping they would. Brian had said it was normal for every boy. She wanted X to be normal in every way.

"You or Dave never check his computer, huh?"

"No. We trust him."

Brian grinned. He looked at the files and folders. He noticed three folders titled, "Old+", "Old," and "New." He opened "Old+" wondering for a moment if they'd see pics of a bunch of old ladies. He doubted it. It was probably the oldest folder of the group. He clicked on the first file and his grin widened. In the corner of the folder he saw a preview. A girl laying on her stomach, pouting her ass towards the camera, her hands gripping her bubble buns exposing her little rose bud and the pink lips of her cunt. Brian chuckled, "I guess some things skip a generation."

"What?" Jenny was almost afraid to look.

Brian double clicked on the file. The pic filled the screen. "Nice ass, but not as seductive as yours."

Jenny stared at the screen. Anxiety and relief swirled within her. Her heart beat faster.

Brian closed the file then looked at a dozen more files but just in preview. "I think he likes thin girls." He smiled. So did he. "Lets look in the other two folders." There were a variety of ethnic types, but all had great asses. He found it interesting seeing his grandson's taste. He had almost forgotten Jen was standing behind him. "Are you looking at these previews?"

"No. Do I have to?"

Brian thought for a moment. She had been a good girl last night. "No." He came previewed another. "Yes. This one." He double clicked and the pic filled the screen.

Jenny raised her bowed head and was surpised it was a girl sitting on a kitchen floor with a long large tank top covering her chest, and her legs were folded up and she was demurely holding the hem, stretching the shirt over her private area. She was thin and very pretty.

"This is it. We need to get you some dago tees like this... maybe a few different colors."

"What?"

"The shirt."

"That's a tank shirt, Brian."

"You would look very hot in this, Sweetheart. In fact, you have my cock getting hard right now thinking of you in it."

SEX SCENE HERE.

At dinner Brian was charming and Jenny felt a little nervous. She kept sneaking glances at both Brian and X. Her thoughts were swirly with very hot images from one man to another. Brian had told her to start thinking of X as a young man. She only nibbled at small portions during dinner and was rewarded with a few smiles from Brian which made her smile in return. It was all so new, this feeling of accomplishment and the knowlegde she was pleasing him with something as mundane as a diet. As he had a week ago, he told more stories about her and Dave first dating, and how beautiful and hot she had looked and how hot she still was. How lucky Dave was. She was gratified that X only smiled at her and didn't laughed even when she blushed crimson at both his and Brian's smile. Chrissy smiled and then let out a little giggle. Brian told her he could see she would be as beautiful as her mom some day. Her daughter had smiled wider at the comment.

After dinner the kids went off to finish homework, watch TV and X stayed in his room listening to music and looking on the web for additional pics for his "new" file, while Brian helped with the dish washing.

As Brian finished drying the plate, he moved behind Jen to place it in the cabinet. He brushed his stiff cock against her bubble ass as he did and noticed her tremble again. She did it every time he put a dish away. He grabbed the last one and began wiping it. He looked behind himself to make sure they were alone. Kids could be sneaky and quiet when they wanted to be. His voice was soft and low, "I need to taste you again tonight, Sweetheart."

Jenny pressed her thighs together. She felt a little tingle. She knew her panties were already wet.

Brian brushed passed her again as he put the last dish away. "Did I tell you I love the taste of your nectar, that it drives me wild."

Jen closed her eyes. She couldn't believe his voice was excitiing her so much. She whispered, "Yes." She felt his calloused strong hand run up her spine and then firmly cup the back of her neck. It sent shivers though her.

"And then I'll need to be inside you, all of you." He ran his hand down her back and then hugged her to him and kissed the top of her head. "Do you want me to do that."

"Yesssss... oh, yeessssss," she hissed.

"And then... then we'll have another confession of sorts for you."

Jenny bit her lower lip for a moment. "I've been good today, really....really I have." She envisioned his hand coming down hard on her bottom and it made her tense. She felt another tingle between her thighs. Her mind was swirling again as she tried to control her excitement and the fear that she might have been a bad girl.

"I know you have, Sweetheart. It's not that kind of confession. What I want to know, is what you like, everything you want with me in bed. To feel whole, I need to know I'm giving you as much pleasure as I can."

Her fears moved over to the excited column. She felt her heart swell. Dave had never said anything like that to her. Maybe he might have a week ago, if things had gone better, but now, her was Brian telling her what she now knew she had longed to hear. She whispered, "You, that's what I want."

Brian smiled and kissed her hair again. "That's a good number one. We'll talk about the more detailed ones, after the kids are in bed. Maybe you should go and check up on Chrissy and her homework, maybe stop in and see X too, huh? I want you to smile at him, and run your hand up his back and then your fingertips up into his hair. Alright?"

"Yesssss," Jenny hissed again.

"Drink a glass of water first, Sweetheart."

"All right."

***

Brian balls were again turning purple as the 10PM local news came on.

"Well you two, time for bed." Neither of her kids moved.

X was sitting in the arm chair, one leg over the armrest. "I thought I'd surf the net for awhile. That's okay, isn't it?" He didn't look at his mother.

Jenny glanced at Brian and she saw a tiny nod. "Okay, but only for an hour, then to bed."

Chrissy said, "HOw come HE gets to stay up later"

Brian saw Jen about to answer and beat her to it. "Because X is becoming a young man and you, Sweetheart, need to get your beauty sleep."

X looked at his grampa and liked the compliment.

Brian got up and hugged Chrissy. "You don't want to look like me in a few years, do you? All wrinkly from lack of beauty sleep?" He released her and smiled down at her.

"I wouldn't look like you. I'd look like a wrinkly GIRL! You're a guy."

Brian chuckled and sat down again. Chrissy hugged Jen and then hurried upstairs as X slowly picked up his Coke can and bag of chips and shuffled towards the kitchen. "Hey, X? You know what I think is weird?"

X stopped and turned around. "What?"

Chrissy kisses Jenny goodnight, but you never do. I think that's rude."

"I don't think it's rude."

Brian looked at Jen. "Jenny, you'd like to get a kiss every night from her manly son, wouldn't you?"

"Um, well, yes, of course I would." She felt herself begin to blush and hoped in the dim light, her son wouldn't see it."

Brian raise his eyebrow. "Well, give Jenny a kiss goodnight, you idiot."

X rolled his eyes and frowned. He shuffled over to his mother, bent forward and gave her cheek a light quick peck. "Night, Mom." He turned to look to look at Grampa. "Good enough."

Brian shook his head. "That's a kiss you give a brittle old lady. Give her a peck on the lips and say goodnight like you mean it." He saw his grandson blush. Brian grinned within. "Do it, you idiot."

Jenny's heart was racing when her handsome son bent forward again and gave her lips a soft quick kiss. When he pulled back she could see his face was crimson. She could feel her own face flushed.

"Goodnight, Mom."

"Goodnight, X. I... I liked the goodnight kiss." She saw his face turn darker before he quickly turned and walked faster than before to the kitchen. She looked at Brian. He was smiling and looking at the TV. When they heard X go downstairs Brian shifted in his chair.

"Good girl, Angel." He knew he was about to ruin a family's life, but the thrill of it was so damn seductive. His eyes didn't move from the TV. "Come here, Sweetheart." A moment later Jenny was standing at his side facing him. He ran the back of his hand up and down her thigh. "Yes, very good. I think I will give you a reward tonight, before I lick that sweet pretty cunt of yours. I want you to go upstairs and bathe now. A... a shower I think. I want you to make sure you are squeaky clean, especially that sweet hot little hole between those luscious cheeks of your ass. Will you do that for me?"

Jenny's heart was racing again. "Yes. Should I go right now."

"Yes, Sweetheart. When you're finished, just lie on your bed and wait for me. Lie on your tummy, stay very still and don't play with yourself. If you do, I will be very disappointed in you. Now go." He didn't watch her quickly pad from the room. A grin formed on his mouth. When he heard the door close upstairs, he got up and went to get a beer from the six pack he bought yesterday. Maybe he should get a bottle of good whiskey. He wondered what Jen might be like after a couple snorts.

Jen tried to control her breathing. She was clenching and relaxing her private and her secret hole over and over again, remembering how Brian's hard thing had felt shoving into her, ramming so hard into both holes. She didn't feel "right" at the moment without that thing inside her. She closed her eyes tight and mentally said the word "cock," and then "cunt" and then "sweet hot asshole." The words made her tense which cause another little tingle to radiate from her... from between her thighs. She closed her eyes tight and breathlessly whispered, "From my hot, wet, cunt." Again she squeezed her thighs together and felt an even bigger tingle radiate. She hears the door open and her heart races.

Brian comes in. He tells her again that she's been a very good girl today. He says he's going to give her a treat that she might like. He puts the cuffs on her hands, and cuffs her ankles. She notices how they are padded with silk around her. He tells her to raise her bottom and Brian shoves two pillows beneath her her hips. She knows it's making her bottom pout high. He tells her how beautiful she is, and how hot and seductive her sweet ass is. He tells her to open her legs wide. When she does, he settles betwween then, and begins to caress her smooth buns with his calloused hands and soft gentle moist kisses. He does it liesurely, trying to bring up the sexual tension and need in her. After minutes of carresses iwth hands, lips and tongue, his tongue begins to descend into her valley. Jenny whimpers with delight. Soon his strong hands are opening her cleft and his tongue is swirling on and around her torried saquinting secret hole. Jen can't stop herself from pouting her ass more towards his wonderful mouth. She feels the tip pushing into her hot orifice, She nearly has an orgasm even thought she's scared she's not clean enough for him. Etc etc.

Brian pulled his face up as his hand roughly squeezede her luscious buns. "You want more, Baby?"

"Yesss... oh... oh please... please."

"Even if you will have to be spankede severely later for wanting more?" She was panting. "NOw... spank now and more... spank and more."

Brian raised his hand slap the side of her right bun hard. SMACK! SMACK! "You still want more tongue, Baby?" He gripped her quickly blushing cheek as hard as she could. He had loved seeing her flesh ripple and her body jerk from the slaps. He felt that wonderful sense of power again.

"Yes... more.... more tongue." Jenny yelp with pleasure as Brian's stiffened oral phallus poked hard into her hot asshole. She grinded back against his face.

ETC ETCM, FUCKS HER IN THE ASS, RESTS, SWEET TO HER, TELLS HER HOW SHE IS HIS PERFECT WONDERFUL ANGEL. TELLS HER TO GET UP AND WASH HIS COCK OFF. aFTER THAT HE TELLS HER TO SUCK HIM TO HARDNESS AGAIN. sHE DOES. He screws her in numberous positions then, moves to the small love seat, bends her over the armrest, pounds his thick cock into her cunt over and over and over again. Thjey are both sweating profusely. He slaps her ass a few times, makes her buck back against him harder and harder. His hand is always on her pussy, his finger doing wonderful things to her clit, her sweet pink pearl he calls it. She has an orgasm, then anohter. She wonders why he can't come. She asks if she's doing everything right. He says he wants to play a word game, he wants to hear her talk dirty, he needs it, he tellsher he wants to call her dirty namesm, but it's only pretend. He orders her to tell her where his cock is. "In my... my CUNT!" she almost shouts. They fuck more and more. She finally tells him it hurts. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK "do you want me to stop?" He asks. "NO, but tell me what to do... how to pleaswe you.... how to make you feel as good as you make me feel."

He pulls his cock from her achey swollen cunt and roughly shoves it into her ass again. He leans over her. His hands move to her mediums breasts and he grips them almost visciously. He growls, "Feel the pain for me, Sweetheart, ask me for it, ask for me to treat you rough, ask for pain."

Part of her felt terror the other part felt thrilled ot her core. "Hurt me. Do... what you need... what you want. Give me... give me pain."

And he does. Jen feels as if she almost has an outter body experience. She sees them together like animals and she loves the sight, She writhes against the onslaught of his cock and his hands. She grits her teeth and as the minutes pass, as her breasts are assuanted and her hard nipples twisted and pulled, something happens inside her and she realizes it's what Brian had said, or at least what he had implied. The pleasure and the pain were the same, it was one. Maybe it was that realization or maybe it was Brian's hard cock gushing so much hot goo deep into her, for whatever reason, she had the most intense orgasm of her life.

***

Next day Brian is sweet, caring. After the kids go off to school, he draws a bath for Jenny and washed her sensually. Jenny is sore from head to toe, but her heart swells at his loving ministrations. Everything they do seems so naturual, so complete. He has her move onto all fours in the tub and he baths her bottom and carresess her hot little hole with gently soapy fingertips. She tells him she's very sore there, and he apologizes and reminds her to tell him if she ever hurts too much. She wondered is she had said that the previous night but can't rememeber. He drys her off, then tells her to get back into bed since she got up early to get the kids off. He says he'll make her breakfast.

Breakfast reminds her of Dave doing the same that afternoon when everything had changed. It made her sad for a moment, but it was forgotten when Brian put his arm around her and kissed her hair. She felt so cared for when he was with her, like this, or even last night as they gave each other what they needed, as they put the pieces of the puzzle together and became one. It was sort of like that now, at sweet soft moments like this.

"Since your so sore today, I'll let you skip the gym today."

She turned her head and kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Brian." After her light meal, she fell asleep in his arms.

***

Jenny was sweating profusely as she counted her lunge thrusts and tried not to drop the dumbells in her hands. Her legs were so sore but she wouldn't stop. Brian had told her to be disciplined, or he might have to disciplined her for not being so. She grinned and almost giggled. Before she came he fed her a piece of whole wheat toast and a small container of yougurt. He was so sweet. He promised her a warm soaking bubble bath when she got back if there was enough time before the kids got back from school. Her thoughts turned to X. The following night he had kissed her lips, he had tried to just say goodnight,but Brian berated him again, and then had kissed her softly ont he lips. She had wondered if his lips had lingered just a fraction of a second longer than the first time. She thought it was her imagination. Last night, he had kissed her goodnight without Brian making any comment. She felt a moment of unease, wondering if what Brian had planned was the right thing to do for her son. It was true she worried about him being like Dave. She wanted him whole, she wanted him to have confidence with girls, she wanted him to have what had been missing from her relationship with Dave from the very start. Brian had told her not to worry. He had told her he would do all the worrying. He reminded her that any done in love can only be good.

***

(THE NIGHT BEFORE DAVE RETURNS, MAYBE DO SOME BONDAGE SEX.)

***

Brian looked at his son across the dinner table. He realized DAve had been sullen and irritable for the past two weeks, since returning from his business trip. He was starting to sleep more lightly. Jenny was scared. Brian was pissed but had told her they needed to cool it at night. Brian liked it at night, liked knowing his son was just down the hall as he made Jenny do so many wondrous things with him. It was almost as good fucking her during the day. But he didn't want any divorce for his son, or Jenny, and not have it affect the kids. He'd have to talk to Dave after dinner. Force his son to take a walk with him, make him spill what ever was bothering him. He'd mention the idea of not buying a house and staying with him and Jenny, how he was out most of the time anyway, and that he didn't have much longer to live. 78 was what the accurary tables said. Maybe if Dave opened up, he could give his son pointers about how to handle Jenny. Well, something like that.

When dinner was finished, Brian asked Dave to take a walk. His son resisted but finally agreed. They walked to a nearby park and by then he had his plan of attack sorted out.

"Son, I can guess what you think of me. I've guessed it long ago, and I think we should talk about it. I guess I wasn't much of a father and I know, and you know, I was't as good a husband to you mother as I should have been. I've been wondering for years if you hate me for all that, both as a father and your mother's husband."

DAve was surprised Dad was finally bringing it out into the open. "I don't know." He took a breath. "You want the truth."

"Of course I do."

"Yeah, part of me hates your fucking guts and will never forgive you, not about the father shit, but what you did to Mom. I was there to see her cry, you weren't."

"I know how much your mother loved me, Dave, and I'm not even going to attempt to tell you how much I love her because you would never believe me. I was a son of a bitch. I was a lousy cheating husband. I wasn't a good man, and maybe... maybe I'm still not a good man. I wish you didn't hate me but it's too late to change that. I'm proud of you son. I'm so grateful to you too, for taking me in during my hour of need. I like it with you, seeing you with the kids, being so much a better father than I was. I like you and Jenny together. I've always thought you were happy,until... well, until just recently. I know it's not my place and none of my business, but I learned a lot through all my dalliances, not that it did me any good, but I knew how much I had hurt your mother. I always ended up tellling her, confessing it to her and asking her to forgive me."

"Yeah, I know." DAve's jaw clenched.

"She always knew before I told her."

"I know that too. You know, her crying until she puked? Oh, yeah, I guess you don't know that." He took another quick breath. "So, you going to tell me what this thing is that's none of your businesss but you're going to tell me anyway."

"Since you've been back from your trip, you've... well, you've been acting around Jenny the way I did around Alice when I was fooling around. Are you cheating on Jenny?"

Dave stopped dead in his tracks. "WHAT?!"

He turned around to face his son. "Are you cheating on Jenny?"

"NO! I would NEVER do that! I'm may be your son, but I am NOT a chip off the ol' block! Jeezuz!"

"Okay, you're not cheating on your wife. You want to tell me what the hell is wrong? Is it money? Your job? Why are you treating her like she'd invisible?"

DAve turned his face away. "I don't want to discuss it. And you're right. It IS none of your business."

Brian looked at a bench. "Son, let's sit down."

"Quit calling me that. It sounds too damn foreign."

"Okay. Dave, lets sit down. My legs are tired."

They sat in silence for two full minutes. Dave looking to the side and staring off into the distance. Brian broke the quiet. "Dave, if it is money, you can have all of mine. I'll be dead soon."

Dave didn't move his line of sight. "I told you, it's nothing to do with money. I don't want your money."

Brian held his breath for a moment and then plunged ahead. He knew what the problem was, but hoped his son would suddenly agree with his next questions. "Okay. Then... is it me in the house. Your hatred if screwing up your life, you want me out?"

"No." Dave jaw clenched for a moment. "Yes." He took a a quick breath. "Hell, I don't know. No, it's not you visiting. That's... that at least for the moment is not on the front burner."

Brian ploughed ahead. "I'm glad you not a chip off the ol' block and you finances are in good enough shape. Is it... Is it that you don't love Jenny anymore?"

Dave was shocked his eyes filled with tears. His throat constricted and was glad he couldn't talk. He was shocked again when he felt his father's arm move around him and his hand squeeze his shoulder. Tears started rolling down his face. His face contorted. He bowed his head ashamed to go to pieces in front of his damn cheating father. His shoulder was squeezed again and Dave expelled a choked off sob.

Brian suddenly felt extremely sad for his son then wondered if it might have been better if DAve was a chip off the ol' block. Brian spoke softly, "You love her to pieces."

Dave sobbed again. He had to release his secret. "Yes. And... and I'm not the man she needs, not the man she should have had."

"That's bullshit, Dave. She loves you to pieces too."

"Yes... no, hell... I don't know anything anymore."

Brian took a quick breath. "What the hell are you talking about. I've always thought you were a terrific husband, and a terrific dad. I'm envious of your abilities. You're not talking about... about the bedroom, are you?" Brian had to wait twenty seconds for a response which was only a quick nod from his son. "Oh, hell, that's bullshit too. I know you hate me, Dave, but if you can't talk to your father about this who the hell can you talk to. I'd like to help. I want to help. I want both of you to be happy. Maybe I can help. There's a few things son of a bitches like me might know, good advice for these situations."

Again Dave was shocked when he heard his own voice. "It was that day before I left when you took the kids out for ice cream. I... we... we did it while you were out and... and I... I realized I'd never be able to give her the pleasure she needs, that I never fulfilled in that way."

"Well, let's start changing that right now."

***

Brian stood on the plush carpeting of the living room and looked down at Jenny kneeling in front of him. He held his left hand loosely on the back of her bobbing head. His right hand was at her tit, his thumb and index finger gripping her taut distended nipple. He was teaching her how to take more of his meat. She was a fast learner. He could feel the encouged helment of his rigid prick touching the entry of her throat. Another few lessons and he'd be fucking her throat, feeling wond

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Chapter 3 please

Capters 1 and 2 were great! I have a favorites link to your submissions and I check it once a week to see if you have finished chapter 3.

Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
selfish ?

A self absorbed ... There is this stated deficiency from Dave, from biology or other. If its just size, she needs to be honest enough to leave and say why. Her lack of interest in dealing with 'it' and she'll use him as a meal ticket? Dave needs to leave her, giving the opportunity to find what whe wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

waiting for more

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 10 years ago
Why did you stop?

Loved chapter 1 and chapter 2 was a good lead Into to why She would continue her affair with Brian but there was no chapter 3!

Would love for you to pick this story back up!

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
@off the top of my hear

In all my years of perusing Literotica stories I have never seen such a comment.

First, you might have taken your own advice and applied spellcheck to your 'comment' as below.

Second, what in the hell was that writing someone elses story???

Justgr8Justgr8about 7 years ago
True garbage

Just a truly pathetic woman who deserves to be alone, while the father gets his ass whipped by the son.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

more please

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

what a pathetic woman. i realize it's fictional, but somewhere out there, there truly are women of filth just like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous