Big Race Pt. A - Hitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is where you get rid of me?" she asked.

"It is," I confirmed. "I found you a dominant. He or she may punish you, but he will take care of you and never put you in the situation you were in before. There may be some discomfort, but this is what you want." I moved forward and stuck my cock in her dripping pussy. "See how excited you are? You will fit right in. Good bye, Inez. Try and be a good girl."

"Thank you for getting me this far," she said, "It was more than I hoped for." I stepped out and there was the guy I expected. He handed me an envelope. I got in the car and left. I tossed the envelope on Mae's lap.

"Check that and see how much is there, baby," I said.

She opened it up. The contents were about half an inch thick and was comprised of hundred dollar bills, 100 of them. She counted them slowly. "There's ten thousand dollars here!" she said with some surprise in her voice.

"Take out two thousand and stick it in your wallet," I said, "Then put the rest in the center console." she did it shaking her head the whole time.

"So, you just gave me two thousand dollars, for what?" she asked.

"Because I don't think you have much money," I said and glanced over at her, confirming it, "You don't, and no woman of mine is going to walk around without money in her pocket. When we get someplace and can relax, I will make sure you have some tip money too, smaller bills you can use to tip."

"So, how much money do you have?" she asked.

"I really have no idea," I said, "I make money, like this, on a constant basis. I think I have about fifty thousand or so in the console. At my home in Nevada, I have around a hundred thousand stashed and probably twenty thousand in the safe. I have no bank accounts, but I have a few credit cards. The one I'm using now is all sponsored expenses for the race."

"How long do I get to stick around then, honey?" she said.

"As long as you are mine. We play, we fuck, we have fun. We find partners to bring to our bed, you spread your legs for me first and anyone else I say second. You stick by me, help me with what I do, I stick by you and help you when you need it. I have a lifestyle. I do some things that are like normal things, I do some that are questionable, like Inez. I don't do 9-5 and I never will. I live on the edge, I gamble, I have an insatiable appetite for sex, and I drive fast."

"You are like the perfect man for a girl like me," she said. "when can you fuck me again?"

"We just left Spokane," I said, "from Spokane to Seattle is about six hours at speed limit. If there are no radar traps, I can make it in just over four. But that is assuming a clear road. I've never found this route to be clear. Usually, I have to slow way more than I like. Also, I can't pass anyone in the race. My sponsor does not want me to place. So, no better than fourth place and no worse than tenth." I stopped, hmmm'd then continued. "We're in fifth right now, we could probably make time for a quicky before the pass. Or I can just run it through and stay focused. We'll be in Seattle in around four hours. What do you want to do?"

"Well, there's a difference between want and need," she said, "what I want to do is fuck you until I go blind or need really strong glasses. But I'll settle for waiting a bit to satisfy my need. Maybe when we stop for gas, you can fuck me in the restroom or something."

"If I slow a bit, I can finger you if that'll help," I said.

"It would only help if I suck you until you cum in my mouth," she said, "Half doesn't work for me. I'm well, a nympho. I don't know how it works technically, but I need to swap juices, or be involved in the other person's orgasm somehow." she thought a moment, "I think waiting would work for me. I'm making an assumption that you won't be one time and gone, though I believe you will be tired."

"One time and gone almost never describes me," I said and I pulled over to the shoulder. I pulled her over to me and kissed her, "but talking about sucking me got me going. Take me in your mouth and I will start driving, but I'll drive speed limit. and pull your top down so I can see those hot ass tits."

She unzipped and pulled her top down then pulled her tits out of her bra as I opened my pants and pulled out my already hard cock, "Shit baby, you're hard already," she said and took my in her mouth pushing all the way down. I pulled out on the road and roared west. I pushed speed limit a bit, running around 85 as I whipped down the freeway. I had an option to see where the rest of the cars were estimated as far as location, but that meant accessing a satellite and that meant law enforcement could see me coming. It wasn't as good as radar, but I was a bit skeptical regarding the technology. I thought fuck it and flipped it on.

While it warmed up and updated, I played with Mae's tits and she fucked me with her mouth. "God that feels good baby, never had a blow job feel this good before. Won't be long and I'm gonna cum in your pretty mouth. Don't forget to save me a little bit."

"Damn, lover, you taking your cum from my mouth is such a turn on to me," she said, "Why do you do it?" then she went back to sucking me as I slipped my ring finger in her ass.

"At some point, I thought why am I asking this girl to do something I won't do with my bodily fluids," I said, "So I tried it. I liked it, so I continued. Just so you don't feel the need to ask, yes, I have tried other men's semen and I don't like most of theirs." I groaned and she shifted a little closer. I could reach now, so I pushed my pointer and middle finger into her pussy and frigged both her holes. "Close baby," I said and she started rubbing her clit. I came and she tucked me away then came up to kiss me. She passed me a bit of cum and came herself just then. I took a handful of her creamy cum and scooped it to my mouth. "And you have the best tasting cum of any girl I've ever eaten," I said.

"Damn, that was awesome," she said, "good orgasm, whipping down the road, sucking a dick and getting the creamy center," she pinched her nipples before tucking them away and cleaning herself up. "Life doesn't get any better than this. How come your semen tastes so good?"

"Mostly, it is diet. There is an old saying, you are what you eat," I said, "I don't eat a lot of red meat, though I eat some. I don't drink a lot of alcohol. I drink a lot of juice, mostly pineapple. I eat foods like chicken and fish that don't change my taste. When I first tasted my own cum, it wasn't good. I researched and changed my lifestyle. Now it is tasty."

"I'll second that, your cum is the best I've ever tasted," she said. "Can I ask you something more, well, usually more difficult to answer?"

"You can ask me anything baby." I said, "I may decide to not answer, but I won't tell you an untruth. I have real difficulty with lies. So, no more okay?"

"Okay. So I was, well, not really lying, but scared last night," she said, "I misled you. You asked if I'd considered a long term relationship with someone I'd just met and I said not really until now. At the time, I was scared you would sell me to slavery. At that moment, I had not ever considered a long term relationship with anyone, ever."

"I see," I said, "And now?"

"Now I am seriously considering it," she said, "You seem to be everything I want and need. You are masterful yet can be gentle and loving at times. You are strong, independent, rich, sexy, horny all the time and you make me cum easier than any man I ever me. So, I am considering it. I was just thinking a while ago, what do I need to do to get this man to keep me around. I've never thought like that about a man before, ever, in my life."

"Well, I was thinking about it last night," I said, "You seem to me to be what I've been looking for in a partner, long term. You are sexy, insatiable, and frankly, I want you more often than any girl I've been with in the past. Maybe it is pheromones or the loneliness catching up, whatever. That doesn't matter. I've wanted a partner for a long time but no one ever appealed to me. Normally, I'd be on my fourth Dr. Pepper for the caffeine. But I am wide awake and ready to go." I moved her hand to my tent and let her feel how hard I was, then put it back on the console and held it.

"Wow, you just came too!" she said, "Are you always like this?"

"No, usually, when I am well rested, it doesn't go down for a couple orgasms," I said. "What were you going to ask me?"

"Yeah, so, this is the girl in me talking," she said, "What do you think about love?"

"You're right, that is a tough question," I said, "Let me think a moment."

I whipped around a couple cars on the two lane, no pass zones, but I had plenty of room. Then there was a passing lane and I got past the herd at 90. A couple miles later, the radar warning came on. "This is the radar warning," I said. "This second toggle is the scrambler, it is not in use right now, but we'll talk about that later. so, five miles over the speed limit maximum, I like four," I said as I slowed to 79 in the 75. "I have one of the best detectors on the market. The radar unit will not be able to tell I have it in use, so I don't have to turn it off." I was slowing and hit 79 then a few moments later, the radar detector warning went from amber to red. "That means I am under detection. When the light is red, my speed can be read, but it doesn't mean it is."

"Got it," she said, "After we settle a little, maybe you could test me on driving and see if I could help with that."

I glanced over at her, then turned back to the road with a grin. She had potential. "Love is a hard one for me," I began. "I don't know if I have ever felt love. I know that I have never felt what the poets talk about. It is entirely possible that I have not met the right woman, or that for me it takes time and I've never really had a relationship that lasted more than a few months. What I know is, I don't feel a lot. Most of my thought processes are either logic based or pure body reaction. I think emotion lies somewhere in between those two. I know that at times, I have a tenderness inside for some people, while at others, it remains nothing but cold. To give an example, when you slid in the seat and I asked if you wanted to know where I was going, then you told me the road only goes one place, I felt an admiration for you right then. It was more than how hot you were to me at the time and how much I wanted to spread you out and fuck you. It had to do with something more, something I have a hard time defining. I still feel it."

"Wow, that's a lot of information," she said, "I think I am similar, but a bit different. I think a lot and react in my body, but emotions are in my head all the time. I think my problem is separating them from wishful thinking and ratifying them to the reality. Like earlier when I was giving you a blowjob, I can truthfully say that I felt that thing I define as love. But lately, I've been thinking it really isn't love. Love must be something more. Perhaps when both feel it, I don't know. I'd like to find out though. I haven't had a relationship that lasted more than three months. I am on a birth control that limits my periods to four a year, every three months. And even then, they are small. But I've never had a relationship last past a period. It is almost like the desire for that person is flushed out along with the blood."

"And where are you in your cycle?" I asked.

"I finished my period just before we met, two days." she said.

We passed the speed trap and the two cars pulled over, both civilians. But I saw one of the drivers ahead in the slowdown, afraid to move forward. The GPS showed the other three maybe an hour ahead with an estimated speed at just over limit. I flipped on the scrambler and said, "Hold on, sweet thing," then I punched it. I slipped around the cars and past the bright yellow hot rod. I was past the last couple cars and out in the flat when Yellow decided to follow. I topped a hill two miles ahead as the speed trap pulled him over. When radar went green, I toggled off the scrambler and kept my speed going. The GPS showed a two hour lead over the next set of cars. But there was one flasher which meant his location was unknown.

She leaned over and kissed my cheek, "Damn you make me horny." she said.

"Well, don't feel like you're on that road by yourself," I said as she yawned, "You can nap some if you want. I'll wake you in an hour or two so you can see the mountains. They really are beautiful."

She leaned over the console and rested her head on my arm and fell right to sleep. She dropped her left hand to my lap and pushed the other against her pussy. Eventually, her hands left their spots. Her left hand moved up under my arm to lightly hold my arm and partially support her body, at which point, she smiled and I noticed the two small piercings, partially closed, near each end of her lower lips. Her other hand slowly made it's way up to my arm as well, now supporting her head in place. We made good time and an hour and a half later, we hit the pass. I was closer now, to the leaders and the unknown flasher was between a couple places behind me, narrowed down, but still unknown. I'd gained a bit on the others as well, and I could probably stop for half an hour and not get caught by them even driving speed limit the rest of the way.

I moved my arm a bit until she woke up then reached back and grabbed a couple Dr. Peppers. I handed her one and pulled off in an overlook. "Stretch a bit," I said and we stepped out of the car. I flicked the lock on the fob by habit. When I got to her, I put my arm around her waist and she looked up at me. I looked down to see her blue eyes looking up with yearning. There wasn't a place here, so I leaned in and kissed her gently, a promise for the future. Her eyes crinkled in a smile as we kissed and held each other. "You okay, baby?" I asked.

"Perfect, just perfect," she said, "No place I'd rather be, no one I'd rather be with, and only one thing I'd rather be doing."

"Based on traffic, we're two hours out," I said. "You hungry? Nothing for food close, but I have some protein bars in the car." That's when we saw the black 73 Firebird pull in. Two men got out and started toward my car. "Stay here," I said "No matter what," and I handed her the keys.

I tightened and loosened my muscles with isometrics, rolled my shoulders when the car blocked their view and got to the back of the car before they did. "You've run us a long chase," said the blond pretty boy. He'd been driving. They were dressed in street clothes, but the brunette dude, he had on a jacket. Curious.

"That's why they call it a race," I said. "You boys need something?"

"We need to get to the line in front of you, that's all." said the brunette, 'Oh, and we are supposed to make sure you don't finish."

"I don't see a gun, surely you don't think just the two of you will be able to do it." I said and rolled my shoulders again. "Well, best you come get your ass whoopin then." I said.

The blond held back as the brunette walked forward. He let a small wooden baton like stick slide out of his sleeve as he approached, "I'm going to fuck you up," said tough guy.

I saved my breath. Blondie started moving forward as the brunette took his first swing. I dodged, blocked the follow up and tapped his kidney. He staggered and the knife in blondie's hand almost got me. I grabbed twisted and jammed the knife deep in his right chest then broke his arm. His scream became a gurgle as his lung filled with blood and he fell to the ground. I had to end this. Cars would begin to stop soon. The little club whistled in the air once, twice and a third time and I saw the opening. I stepped in, slammed his solar plex and while he bent forward, I crashed my knee into his throat and slammed him down to the ground where I booted his head until he lay still.

"Keys!" I said and we got in the car. I moved into the flow of traffic and looked for a logging road or off ramp or something. There was a country road coming up and I shot down it and under the overpass. I went to the trunk and pulled out a spray can. I looked over the lovely golden color I had on my Challenger and then the red indicator on the can. I misted the paint and waited five minutes. The gold paint turned red except in a couple spots which I sprayed a bit more until the paint looked an even red. We got back in and hit the flow of traffic. I boosted speed to 90 and flew down the road. There were lots of curves in the mountains though, and quite a few slowdowns for trucks, slower cars, etc. I got stuck at one point but we found another country road turn off and I just barreled down the ramp and up the other side to pass the slow vehicles and I was running flat out again.

"Who were those guys and damn, baby, you can fight? I've never seen anyone move like that." she said.

"No idea who they are, probably rivals of my sponsor," I said, "I learned to fight as a Navy Seal, well, I knew how to fight before that, they honed it as a Navy Seal. But, I fucked the wrong Admiral's aide, turned out to be his daughter, and got thrown out of the Navy.."

"Well, fuck em," she said, "They lost out on you and that makes it my gain. Think there will be more?"

"I doubt it," I said, "Those were goons, but they weren't without skills. The blond is a decent driver or he'd never have caught me. If I was less skilled, the other guy would have had me. I think whoever it was shot their wad on that one." I glanced over at her, "Open the glove box and grab me a couple protein bars, will you? I will need it when the adrenaline is gone."

She unwrapped one and I wolfed it down, then she handed me the other as she nibbled one. "That was kind of unexpected." she finally said.

"Yeah, scared?" I asked.

"I was for a minute, but I could barely recognize it and the fight was over," she said, "Then you were in a hurry to leave... hey what was that paint stuff?"

"It was a special paint, it goes on one color then , depending on the chemicals in the spray you add, it changes color. It is a one time thing, though the other can will de-bond it and I can rinse it off with a hose at that point."

"What color is the car really?" she asked.

"Root beer brown," I said, "Now I am going to drive fast so, I need my attention on the road, okay sexy girl?"

She looked at me and smiled, which I caught out of the corner of my eye, "Yes, honey. I can do quiet for a while so you can drive."

I ran down the mountain pretty fast, taking a couple chances as we went, but when we got down, it showed only one of the cars ahead of me, that had not checked in yet. So I ran full out to the check in. I was only a few blocks behind when number three disappeared off my map and showed as checked in. I slid into the lot and checked in and the race was over. I was number four, right where I wanted to be.

My sponsor came to me, a middle aged, woman, she dressed well and looked hot as hell. She handed me a bag, my cut of the winnings. "What did you get for odds, Trixy?" I asked "Oh, this is Mae, she's with me now. Mae, this is my sponsor, Trixy."

She looked at Mae and grinned, "I won another bet, but you don't get a cut on that one. There is one hundred K in that bag, your 10%. Bobby said you have a bet too and he's in back ready to settle." Another guy walked up and Trixy said, "Hello, Spike, what do you want here?"

"I want to know if he met my boys?" he said, "They haven't checked in yet."

"I got jumped by a blond and a brunette," I said, "If they are your boys, you'll want to find new ones. I damaged them pretty good."

He took an envelope out of his pocket and handed it to me. "I had a bet and I lost. The condition was twenty K to you if I lost. Enjoy it, I don't like losing."