Big Race Pt. A - Hitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would suggest not sending people after me then," I said, "I will out drive them, out fight them and out fuck them, every time." I looked at him, "Who was the bet with?"

A short woman, wearing a leather bustier, panties and thigh high boots stepped forward. She held a leash, on which was Inez, mostly revealed with a ball gag in her mouth. "That would be me. They call me Madame. I picked up your discard, you had her ready for me. Well done. I was contemplating joining forces with Trixy. I needed someone in the European race. I think you can be it. But I had to test you.You passed." she pulled Inez up to her and removed her ball gag. "You were right my pet. You reward is granted, no gags of any kind for a week." she looked over at Mae, "You know, she would look great with short hair, maybe long and spiked up top, colored in the center, fix her piercings. Maybe fit her for a collar." then she stepped over to me, "I could help you with that. I think having you might prove more interesting than I might think."

"I think I would be more dominant than you would like, in ways you don't understand or desire," I said and stuffed my personal card in her bustier before pulling out her breast and thumbing the nipple. I licked it and she moaned. I released her tit and said, "Call me when you want to be my sub. And leave that tit out until tomorrow morning. Wear the bustier all night." I ran my hand down to her pussy. "Only tongue in there until tomorrow. Unless you call me tonight. Then you can come over and I'll fuck you the way I want to. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she said softly.

"Say it louder and call me sir," I said.

"Yes, sir, I want to come with you now," she said, I looked around and spotted a bench.

"Walk to that bench, sit down on one end. Put Inez next to you, sitting on the bench," I said. "I will come and get you."

"Yes, sir, thank you, sir," she said and I kissed her and pulled her other breast free and folded down the bustier cups to hold her breasts in place.

I patted her pussy and said, "Go." she scurried off.

Trixy was chuckling, "Oh my god, Buck. That was priceless." then she turned to Mae, "You must be a special girl. He's never finished a race with someone else in his car." she looked Mae up and down, "I feel jealous of you. That is not something I feel often. If he discards you, come to me. I could use a woman like you, at my side." then she handed Mae a business card and walked off.

I took Mae's hand and she said, "Um, my real name is Roxy. I go by Mae as in mother may I. Roxy Black. I don't know how, but my emotions went from close to full on with you. You are what I want and I am yours."

"Good, because I felt that too. I think I want to make this a more lasting thing." I said, "Have you ever considered marriage to a man you hardly know?"

"Yes, I will marry you. Does that answer your question?" she asked and I laughed.

"It does, lover," I said. "I don't know what they odds were for me finishing in exactly fourth place, but the payout should be about a quarter million. Let's go get it."

"Oh fucking hell yes, Then we find someplace you can bang the shit out of me. And you mentioned food. I'm starving." she said and we went to find Bobby.

It turned out that my winnings for fourth place were just short of half a million dollars. All told I had $480k + $100K + $20k + $10K (Inez) or a total of $610k plus the $40k I had in the console. I went to Madame. She looked up at me like the little dog when her master returns to the house. "That wasn't too long a wait was it, my little bitch. I think I'm going to call you Lap, would you like that?"

She nodded and looked up at me. "I would be happy to wear any name you give me, sir."

"Did you come in a limo, Lap?" I asked and she nodded. "Good, this pleases me." I called Trixy over and arranged to have my car delivered to my hotel. Then, just for good measure I kissed her. "It really is too bad you won't be waiting in my room, cunt primed, ready for insertion. Or will you?"

"God Buck, you ask me like that and I'm ready to drive your car there myself." she said.

"Good plan, Trixy." I said, "Tell them you are my manager, you are checking in for us. Upgrade the room to a suite, There will be six of us. Then make sure you are naked when I get there. I am going to eat first. Would you take my puppy with you and her chew toy?" then I kissed her again, feeling her up on in the process. When I finished she was nodding yes and panting. I turned to Lap. "Lap, come here. Closer, get your hot little body up against me.Tell the driver, he will answer to me tonight. I am going to St. Domain for dinner. Then to the hotel. Trixy will use you until I get there. Make sure she cums a lot. Inez will sit until I arrive. Maybe later, I'll let her service you if you are exemplary tonight. Don't make me have to lash you."

"Yes, sir, yes, sir," she said and I ravaged her mouth and fingered her cunt through her clothes until she was close to orgasm.

"Beg me to make you cum," I said.

"Please, sir, make me cum, please sir," she begged, "Please, please, make me cum, sir, please."

I pushed my hand into her leather panties and shoved my finger in her pussy, "Kiss me bitch, kiss me like you are desperate to cum," and I started finger fucking her. She reached up and managed to reach my lips as I fingered her to a large orgasm. .

"Thank you, sir, thank you thank you thank you," she said. "Sir is good to me, sir is the best, I will wait for you, sir."

They went off and I took Mae to the limo, "Sorry, I didn't have you change, but I didn't want anything getting in the way." I reached under her dress and pulled off her panties, opened my pants and pulled her to my cock which I inserted into her. "I want you to know, you are mine, now and always. My number one, my partner. We'll get you a ring tomorrow. Tonight, you and I have some wenches to please. Also. I have a buddy. He'll meet us at the restaurant. He is coming with us to the hotel. We are going to share you first while the others all watch. He is like me in some ways, though not as smart or talented. But he has a big cock and I love sharing women with him. This will be the one and only time I share you without your foreknowledge. After this, we'll be sharing them. You all good with that?" I said, but all the time I was rocking inside her and stroking her body. We came about a block from the restaurant and I lay her down and licked our cum from her pussy then shared it with her.

"Yours," she said as I looked into her eyes after our kiss.

"Yours," I said, "forever."