All Comments on 'Big Sky Love'

by BeccaBloom

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good bones

Good overall structure. Ending was a bit a bit abrupt and needs a bit more emotion for this category. Also it's a bit light on foreplay for romance. Good storyline though and the small town feel was conveyed very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Your stories have no emotion, this is the ROMANCE category, where are the feelings? Also they all end abruptly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good but Lacks Emotion and Depth

I agree the story lacks emotion and as far as romance goes emotions in the number one thing we need to see and be able to pick up on. Along with that it needs to be fleshed out a bit, I want to know what the characters are thinking and have better idea of their personality. On the plus side the story was very well written and easy follow just lack the vital elements of a romance.

When it comes to romance I prefer a long drawn out story filled with emotion and I didn't get that here. What I got here was a meeting, a couple dates, and then the conclusion. What was the courtship like? what problems did they encounter? did the exes pop up? did Daniel have a hard time adjusting to small town life? How did he propose? Those are some of the question that should be asked when writing a romance.

burningloveburningloveover 8 years ago
A Nice Short Romantic Story!

BB, keep up writing these stories! You have a gift to write short - but thorough- , gripping stories! I've enjoyed them all! Please keep more coming! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hi and hers and him and her

Badly needs proofreading as you use the wrongly gender in a numerous of places. For instance "her balls". Also no emotional development, just lust. Good small town feel, though.

jetpacksamjetpacksamover 8 years ago
Slow Down

I was actually getting involved with these people, you're style. aside from a few bobbles, drew me in, but the story didn't have a natural pace.

please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good start

Very good start. Little short on the ending. keep writing it will come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I adore fairy tale romance , but it needs to have more depth.

i very much enjoyed reading this story

would have liked it even more if it did not feel so rushed & compacted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you

I love this story! My favorite part is when she says "Kiss me"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
LOL!

Montana people are big into yoga and yogurt. Bummer she married a preppy. Preppy's are too stupid to walk around unsupervised...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked the story

A bit too simple and Author you made a lot of silly little mistakes, but it was a good story. So thanks

Johnny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What woman has a naval?

The story is a bit too fast for my liking, but it is what it is. However, it badly needs editing: too many missing words, spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, wrong names ...

JDSavanyuJDSavanyuover 2 years ago

A good start. I'd like to see this as a novel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous