Big Sky Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt a vibration on her phone and reached out to grab it. It was 9:30 PM, and this hour she figured it was either Lisa wanting to chat or her cell phone company wanting payment on the bill.

Hey, how's your night going

It was a text from Daniel. She had given him her number on the drive home. She responded right away.

Daniel! It's...boring. I mean boring since the drinks ended. I'm just getting ready for tomorrow. How are you?

She positioned herself on the bed so that she could easily type and watch the screen. It was like watching a high tension sporting event, except nothing was on her screen except the three dots of him typing.

It's ok. I cut myself by accident in the kitchen! What drug stores are open this hour. I need a band-aid.

Are you sure it doesn't just need a kiss?

When Haley typed the last message she put in a ;) at first, only to hesitate in her confidence. Mentioning a kiss was flirty enough, wasn't it?

She sent another text.

If you rush over to the Rite Aid on Maple it might be open. If not, I have lots of band-aids I could bring over. Though they are for my kids so you might be sporting a Spongebob bandage for awhile!

Haha. That would be great. Do you mind? I don't want to trouble you at all.

Haley jumped out of bed and into the kitchen, trying to fix up her hair and tidy herself up. She went to her dresser and found a comfortable shirt, that was still sexy, to put on. She liked how tight it was and how it made her breasts look firm.

Sure. Let me just toss something on and I'll come drop them off.

Haley continued her sprint, dabbing on some more makeup for five minutes, before rushing out the door.

She didn't even have to knock at his door as he had already opened it and was waiting in the frame once she pulled in. Haley assumed that Daniel didn't want to wake up his mother.

"I hope you like Spongebob," she said as she shook the box in front of him.

"Can't say I've seen the show, but seeing I don't have any board meetings coming up I can't wait to sport some color."

They went to a kitchen counter and he stuck out his hand. Removing the paper towel he had been using to control the bleeding, a small gash was on his pinky finger.

"I'm not used to having to cook. I've never used my kitchen in New York," he said.

"Yeah, not quite as many takeout options in Deercreek," Haley said, "Sure a kiss wouldn't make it feel better?"

"Not on my pinky," Daniel said.

He stepped towards Haley. He kept his left hand, the one with the cut, up in the air and away from his body. With his right hand he reached around Haley, brining her in, by cupping her ass. She squeezed against him. She felt his hard chest against her soft body. His legs rubbed against her thighs, with one of his legs right between her legs. He lowered his head and kissed her on the forehead again.

"No, I'm supposed to kiss you," Haley said, "You don't know the first thing about first aid."

She kissed his cheeks and then moved to his mouth. She got on her toes and reached around his body, pressing herself against him.

They parted and he put his hand down. She put on the band-aid, and after cleaning up the area with a paper towel, gave the finger a light kiss.

"So, there's your band-aid. Do you need anything else?"

"Well, I guess not. But if I cut myself again, will you stay a little longer?" Daniel said as he motioned towards the knife, playfully.

"One cut is fine. If you need another kiss to make it feel better though, let me know."

"Yes," Daniel said as he took both his hands and grabbed the back of Haley's head. He pulled his mouth towards her aggressively. Her mouth met his and they made out. "Let's get out of the kitchen."

Daniel grabbed her hand and guided her through a maze of rooms. The house was huge. It was also old and every room she went through was filled with artwork, both of the Montana landscape and old family portraits. Finally, they entered a room with a bed in it.

They stood next to the bed. Daniel moved his right hand slowly, gingerly grabbing hold of the side of Haley's leg. He moved in for this kiss and he continued to raise his hand, up her waist, up her sides, until his hand was by her breasts. He began to cup them. He leaned forward against her. Haley felt his dick, covered in his Levi's, pressed against her side.

She lowered her own hands. One was on his hip and the other made it's way down to the top of his leg. She inched it closer and closer to his member. His kissing intensified and she knew she had him.

Daniel pushed back a few strands of Haley's hair.

"You know, I may only be here for another few weeks. Maybe less. I was born here but I'm not a Montana man," Daniel said. He was still tightly gripping her sides.

"So. Are you worried I'm going to get clingy?"

"Maybe. I don't know. Maybe I'm worried I'll get clingy. You're different," Daniel said.

Haley didn't respond but let her body do the talking. She reached out and started to unbotton his shirt. He moved his hands back and let her slowly take off his shirt, one button at a time. His chest was hard. Behind his dress shirts he was sporting a six-pack.

She bit her lip and grazed her hand across his bare shoulders and she helped him take off his shirt.

She pushed him back onto the bed and she slid on top of him. She saw the desire in his eyes, intensely staring back into hers and at her body. She was sitting on his crotch and his legs dangled off the bed. She reached up for her shirt and ripped it off in one motion.

He pulled her down onto him. She moved to his face and kissed him, with open mouth, as he reached behind her and undid her bra. Her breasts bounced free. She felt his hand move down along her naval and against the inside of her legs, against her jeans.

"Let me help you out," she said. She knelt now so she was above Daniel, and slid off his pants. She rolled over on her own ass and slid off her pants. They each just had their underwear on.

Now they were on their sides and they turned to face each other on the bed. He was staring at her breasts but he let his hand wander down to his panties. They were silk and pink. The best pair Haley had from the time she had gone to the closest Victoria's Secret which was 40 minutes away. His fingers slipped down through them and into her opening.

For several minutes they laid next to each other. Her hand wandered down and slid underneath his boxer-briefs and started to rub his shaft up and down.

"You know, you can take my panties off," she said, "In fact, I hope you do."

"Oh really. They don't require the key to the city to unlock them?" Daniel teased.

"With that key you can go anywhere you want tonight."

As Haley said it she grabbed his cock even tighter and saw him tighten his body in pleasure. She had him at his control.

He took his hand out of her panties, only to slap the back of her ass. He palmed it, shaking her bum back and forth, before sliding into the back of the panties and lowering them down. She was now naked and within a moment he reached down and took off his underwear.

Her body quivered as he pressed against her. She felt his dick rub along her naval. His chest pushed into her breasts and he tilted his head so that he was nuzzling the back of her neck, sucking on it.

"I can't take it any longer," she said.

Daniel grinned. He pushed her away and she fell onto her back. He moved to be over her legs and she shook as he lowered himself into her. He moved his dick into her and every inch along the way she began to moan more and more. She arched her back and he began to fuck her with long strokes. She reached out with her hands, clawing into his back, pulling him in to make sure he didn't stop.

The bed was old and began to creek with every pump. The speed picked up and soon Daniel was humping Haley harder and faster than she ever had been in her life. She had trouble holding onto Daniel as her pleasure intensified.

She began to beg him to fuck her harder. Haley wanted to know just how intense he could get. Was this how all New York men were? Were they all this nice, handsome, and well hung? She doubted it.

He raised himself, propping himself up on the bed, and continued to fuck her. His face hovered a foot above hers. He stared down at her with a devilish grin, knowing that he was giving her the best sex she had ever had. Her breasts bounced up and down along her body rapidly.

"Ahhh," she moaned. He lowered one hand to her breasts and gripped it hard.

"I'm going to cum," he said.

But unlike her old boyfriend, saying he was going to cum did not mean a ten-second warning. Daniel closed his eyes and only picked up the pace more and more. Every few pumps Haley figured it was going to come to an end, but instead he only got faster and faster like a train picking up steam. Her body was rattling against the bed. She flailed her arms for something to hang onto but was at the complete control of him.

He began to grunt. His eyes closed and at once his muscles tightened as he pulled her in as tight as possible. She felt the inside of her wet pussy fill with his cum. He opened his eyes and lowered his mouth to her. She tried to let out a breath in exhaustion but couldn't as he was on top of her and her tongue. His sweaty chest rubbed against hers before he gently rolled off. He immediately pulled her to him, so they were now cuddling on the soaked bed.

***

The two soon passed out. They talked little before sleeping and Haley awoke to a beeping sound.

"Sorry, I have to go check on my mother," Daniel said as he got out of bed. He stood naked. His firm body rising above her and his large dick dangling before he covered it with a set of fresh boxers from dresser. He put on a shirt and shorts before leaving the room. Haley turned to a clock to see it was 5:30 AM. This man had his act together.

Haley got dressed, unsure if Daniel would want her to stay or not, and she sat on the edge of her bed playing on her phone.

A few minutes later Daniel came back. She went to him, and tried to reach out to give him a playful hug. He didn't reciprocate. As she palmed her but his arm was rigid, making it hard to get too close.

"Do you want to get food or should I just see you later," Haley said.

"Yeah. Maybe if I see you later," Daniel said. He was less playful and endearing than he was. It wasn't cold. It was more like the serious tone and look he had the first night she met him.

"Oh. Ok," Haley said.

"Yeah. I might pick up the neighbors kid from daycare. I don't know yet," he said.

Haley and Daniel shared another brief hug before she headed out.

All day at work she was consumed with thoughts. Should she text him now? What about tonight? What had she done wrong? Did she do anything wrong or was he just being odd?

She decided to wait and let Daniel reach out. He was the one with a lot on his plate and it was his decision to make. He could avoid her all he wanted if he had no desire to see her again. Maybe that was how all New Yorkers did it.

When it came to pick-up it was again just her and Christina. Haley got excited. Maybe Daniel was late again and he would be picking her up. Why else was Christina the last child again? It wasn't until this week she had been last.

Haley briefly went to the bathroom to freshen up. She knew Daniel would be coming soon.

"You look pretty today," Christina said.

"Aww, thanks Christina," Haley said while lowering herself closer to the kid's height. Haley needed to hear that. After leaving Daniel's she had rushed back to her place, exhausted, but managed to shower and put on full make-up again. If there was a chance Daniel was coming by later she wanted to look perfect.

Haley heard a car's engine. She peered out the window. It wasn't a Mercedes. A woman got out who she recognized as Christina's mom. Haley made small talk with her for a couple minutes. She casually mentioned that it was so nice that her neighbor had volunteered to drive Christina home the other day. The mother told Haley that Daniel had declined to do it today. Haley's heart sank.

Once Christina's mom left with her daughter, Haley was alone and sat down at one of the small benches that was made for the size of children.

Why had Daniel ditched her? What was wrong? She didn't blame him. After all, he could have any woman he wanted in Deercreek or New York. But it had felt so real between them. Haley had let her fantasies build up, but maybe it was one-sided.

She held back a tear, and as she did another car pulled into the pre-school. There was no one left to be picked-up. Who was it?

As she moved to the window she saw Daniel's Mercedes and soon he hopped out of the car. She went outside to greet him.

"Daniel, what are you doing here. Christina already got picked up."

"I know. I told them I couldn't do it because I was afraid to see you."

"Why would you be afraid?" Haley said.

"I didn't want one of us to get hurt. I like you in a way I don't like any of the woman I spend time with in the city. But I want you."

He leaned into Haley, pressing her again the wall of the pre-school. He placed a hand on her hip and tilted his head down and took her mouth in his.

"Kiss me," Haley said, "even if you have to go back to New York in a month, or a week, or tomorrow. Kiss me now."

He pressed harder, now pinning her against the wall. She was powerless as her body quivered under his. He reached down her body, grazing her tits and cupping her butt. His dick pressed through his pants and against her body.

"There's no one inside," Haley said.

They walked in and she locked the door behind them. She walked over to an open area filled with mats. It was the 'nap time area' during the day. They lowered themselves onto the mats until Haley began to climb on top of Daniel, so that he was now laying on his back. Haley rearranged the mats so that Daniel could be lifted off the ground. At his tall size he was much too tall than the padding designed for five-year-olds.

She ripped offer her shirt and bra. He lowered his pants and unbuttoned his shirt. They were back again in only their underwear and he stuck his fingers into her pussy hard. He did not hold back at all, penetrating her aggressively with his digits. Her mouth opened in pleasure. She was balancing against his raised knees and he slowly lowered her so her panties were on top of him.

Soaking wet, she took off her panties and he slid out of his boxers. She positioned herself and her dick pressed into her, widening her gap.

"Fuck me," he said.

She began to bounce up and down, trying to match the speed at which he humped her the day before.

She lowered a hand behind her back. She was tilted away from Daniel while riding him and her boobs bounced up and down. He was watching them and she knew he was. She liked that.

Her hand reached around and grabbed the base of his cock and the balls as the rest of his dick was inside her. She grabbed them softly and he began to moan in pleasure.

His raised and lowered his hips rapidly, flinging her up and down with his momentum. She slid along his cock moaning every time. As he pounded farther she was filled with an intense relief, and suddenly screamed out as she orgasmed on his dick.

Haley got off and lowered her face down to Daniel's cock. She took as much of it as she could in her mouth, but it was too large. She used one hand to grip the bottom shaft, pumping up and down, as the other caressed her balls. She looked up at Daniel now shaking on the mat.

"Don't stop," he said.

She maintained eye contact, sucking up and down his penis. She moved one hand up his hard and chiseled chest and then, without warning, he began shooting cum into her mouth. She gripped her lips around with him more making sure to get every drip down her throat.

***

Once again Daniel and Haley parted quickly after sex, but this time Haley was relieved by what he had to say.

"I need to go check on my mother. Sorry about this constant maintenance," he said.

"It's alright. I understand," Haley replied.

"But let's get dinner. Meet me at 7:00 at Ramone's."

The two parted ways and met later around a candlelit dinner. It was not a swanky Manhattan restaurant, but it was the nicest Italian restaurant in the area.

"I've been thinking a lot Haley," Daniel said, "And I'm not really happy in New York. It's a lot of stress. Too many people, none of whom I like. Not enough time to soak in the things I like."

"Yeah," Haley said, "I have too much time here."

"That's what I want. And I want you. I talked with my boss and I told him I was taking an indefinite leave."

"What? Why?" Haley asked "Is your mom getting better or worse."

"It has nothing to do with that. Listen, I've made ten-million dollars in my career already. If I put that in a bundle I could just come out here and live forever."

Haley was floored. Did he just say ten-million dollars?

"I can always go back. But this might be my only chance to get to know you. I'm going to stay here until we figure things out," Daniel said.

And that was how the two started officially dating. Daniel never would go back to New York, except for a brief meeting with his old boss to quit face-to-face. His mother passed soon, but within two years Daniel and Haley were married and the envy of the then 152 year old town of Deercreek.

12