Big Sucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'But before we go on, I think we need something in our stomachs,' she whispered. 'Or on our stomachs ... what do you think, darling?' She reached over your shoulder to the table and grabbed the champagne. A flick of her thumb later, the cork popped off and flew across the room. You picked up one of the champagne glasses on the table, but she tilted the bottle over herself. Fizzing, foamy liquid spilled out of its neck on her firm tits, making a river down to her stomach. She grabbed your head and pushed it into her foamy tits, smiling lewdly at you. 'Do you think you can get this before it reaches my wet little box, honey? I'll let you lick it off any part of me soon.'

You didn't have much choice with your face brushing against those naked tits fizzing with foam, so you got to work. You stuck your tongue out and ran them over every single inch of those glorious titties, moaning as you tasted the alcohol on them. Her corresponding moans as you licked her hard nipples were enough feedback. You sucked them clean, then moved down to the smooth skin of her toned stomach. You licked it all over as well, cleaning it of champagne. You slurped up some which was pooling in her belly button, just like you had imagined cleaning her of sweat in the morning. The last move was her pussy, although some of the fizzy liquid had already leaked down to it and was pooling on the floor. You used your tongue to lick up the remnants of champagne from her pussy, even exploring the insides of her wet box with both the tip and length of your tongue. Her long moans and repeated shudders told you that she was longing for this as much as you.

Just as you were done cleaning her pussy, she tilted it over herself and let some more splash down her stomach. It flowed into your mouth after rolling off her tummy and making a little delta on her pussy. She held your cheeks open with gentle fingers, feeding you a stream of cool booze which had made contact with her royal pussy you had wanted to touch, taste, finger, and lick for hours for so long. You closed your eyes while enjoying the taste of champagne mixed with her feminine juices. Apart from licking her directly and getting to fuck her brains out later, what could be better?

She handed you the bottle after a couple of minutes and turned around, showing you her large, round, perfect bubblebutt. You stared at it in fascination, seeing it in all its glory after just groping it through some irritating yoga pants this morning. It was so smooth, clean and milky-white, you wanted to tell her ass to be your plate which you could lick clean each and every day of chocolate, ketchup, wine, and any other condiments you could think of. You spanked it a couple of times, watching her cheeks jiggle. You leaned forward and planted two gentle kisses on each cheek in the middle, then raised the bottle over her ass. You splashed some champagne on her ass, leaning forwards again and catching most of it in your mouth before it touched the floor. You positioned yourself below her smooth ass crack and drank up a few mouthfuls of alcohol flowing down from it. You placed the bottle down and grabbed her firm ass, your cock now at full strength and rising with excitement. You kissed her ass cheeks again, and then plunged your face into them for real this time. You started licking all over her ass, kissing some spots as you cleaned the champagne from it. You pushed your tongue between her cheeks, slurping up what you could find between them. You kissed and licked around her small, tight asshole, wishing you were deep inside it and pumping it full of your boiling cum. You moved your head out of her ass to lick all over those soft, plump cheeks. They looked so sexy with or without champagne covering them. You knew you just wanted a taste of that divine ass.

Just as you were done tasting her booty, Sarah took some cheesecake from a plate on the table and put it into her mouth, smiling at you. She took another large piece and offered it to you. Eager as you were to have any part of her body in your mouth, you dove forward and ate it whole. You sucked her fingers clean enthusiastically, making sure you took each finger into your mouth up to the knuckle. You didn't care if it was weird, you just had to have every part of her. You took some of the cake and placed it on her ass, then opened your mouth wide enough to eat it all of in one morsel. You licked the last few bits of frosting from her ass, then got lost in it once more, licking each one of her cheeks with some slurping sounds. Laughing at your enthusiasm, Sarah took even more cake and placed it on her boobs, covering the nipples and part of her teat. It took you a couple of minutes to eat the cake on her tits and spit-shine them to perfection with your tongue. You smiled up at her like a puppy as you licked the last pieces from her left nipple. She patted you on the head and fed you more cake, eating just a couple of smaller pieces while she fed you the remaining four. It was a little too generous of her, but you chose not to complain. You didn't get to chow down whatever you wanted because of dietary restrictions, you could always work off the extra calories while fucking.

Sarah stood up and lifted you into her arms, giggling as she swung you around. You nested your head into her arms and hugged her, leaving a few soft kisses on her cheek.

'So, shall we go on to my bedroom?' she whispered, lifting you in a princess carry as if you were a kid. You were surprised at what had happened. Surely she wasn't that large when you came in. Odd. Maybe you just hadn't noticed how her height compared to yours. You had pressed your face into her tits when she met you in the morning, right?

Sarah carried you to the bedroom, cooing to you about how cute and tiny you looked. You looked at her in bewilderment and checked your surroundings to see what she meant. The door frame did look a little large, and you could swear the bed she was holding you over was large enough for six people. Maybe she secretly had people over for orgies and gangbangs? There was no other explanation. Why would anyone sleep alone in such a huge bed?

'Ah,' said Sarah. 'I'd say you were the perfect size now — almost what I wanted, but you need to be around one.' You heard her voice appear to be a little deeper than usual, as well as louder.

'Sarah,' you say, feeling the world spin a little, 'aren't you talking a little louder than normal?'

Sarah just grins. 'Are you sure?' she said. 'Don't you feel a little smaller that you were? If you remember, your face would fit into my breasts as a pillow. Can you do even that now?'

She lifted you up as if you were a baby and cradled you to her bosom. You stared at her in shock. She had definitely grown by magic or something. This was so dumb. You couldn't believe she had played some trick on you. Seriously, fuck it. Were all girls like this? You had been genuinely interested in her, not just for the romping, but in other ways too. And yet she used it to stab you in the back for one of her own perverse jokes. You couldn't have this, it was ridiculous. You prepared to get out of her arms and walk out after putting on your clothes.

You struggled to get out of Sarah's arms, but to your shock, you couldn't move at all. Looking up at her, you were horrified at the sight. Sarah had definitely grown. The ceiling had expanded to seemingly reach the skies. She was standing up straight, which would not have been possible if her house had been the same height. She looked to be at least twenty feet tall and growing. What the hell was going on?

'Sarah?' you asked fearfully. 'What happened?'

Sarah's huge grin when she had been normal sized was so big now, it seemed she wanted to eat you up. Her white, even teeth flashed at you like knives.

'Remember the cheesecake, Joe?' she asked, reaching out to rub a finger in the plate where it had been. She licked the last bits of frosting from her fingers, closing her eyes to enjoy it. She looked back down at you. 'It was a special potion I got from my Aunt Iggy. It shrinks men and makes women grow to accommodate size fetishes. So not only have I grown, but you've shrunk too. You're about a foot tall now, dearie. How does it feel?'

You stared up at the enormous blonde woman towering over you. If you weren't a normally calm person, you would have shit or pissed yourself already. You didn't know if you could handle this. You didn't have a problem with a woman taller than you, but one who could step on you and squish you into mush? You didn't have to put up with that crap. It was too dangerous.

'Sorry, Sarah,' you said. She had released you now, and you were taking your tiny legs off the bed, getting ready to leave. 'But it's not child's play, and even if I liked this game, it could really hurt me. I think I should leave.'

You looked down at the floor. It was a very steep drop, though, and you might break a few bones falling from such a height when you were a foot tall. Sarah, on the other hand, was growing even more. However, having participated in the athletics club at school, you had an idea of how to fall in pole vaults without hurting yourself. You dropped off the edge of the bed, and rolled with it just as your feet reached the ground. You came up standing without any injuries. Thank God for foresight, or you would've dismissed the club as a joke. You started walking away towards the door.

Actually, you couldn't see any damn door. Everything was too big to discern at this size. The house was now looking like a fortress. You couldn't find a proper way out. You looked around to see a familiar painted rectangle, which would be the door. Nothing. You looked around harder, desperately searching for a way out, but there was none.

'Going somewhere?' said a thunderous voice. You squeaked in fear as you turned around. A terrifying sight met your eyes.

Sarah was towering over you like a skyscraper, a mad grin on her face as she looked down at you. She looked like a beautiful naked goddess, but the arms akimbo pose she had as well as her expression told you that you were most likely in trouble.

You turned around and started running blindly in a random direction, fearing for your life. She looked ready to step on you for no reason at all. You could just find a midget or someone else to play around with, since you'd rather be alive and a shrunken man than a giantess's toy and squished to death. Or always in danger of that.

'Come out, come out, wherever you are,' Sarah taunted, walking after you, much to your chagrin.

You started sweating as you ran for what you hoped was the door, Sarah's large feet pounding after you. It was really tiring for you, but easy for her with her larger feet, longer legs, and wide stride. Was this what it felt like being a beetle or ant? So tiny, insignificant, and unworthy of attention, except when you were crushed like a bug by a giant human foot? If you ever got out of this alive, you swore to yourself that you would take more care of the ants and beetles scurrying around minding their own business below you. You would never take them for granted again and step on one just because you could. Maybe you had become more empathetic towards them, surely God would not be so cruel as to —

You were swept off your feet unexpectedly by two delicate yet strong fingers, holding you gently up in the air. You squealed and kicked around helplessly, trying to get away from them. You were turned around and held up by both your hands. Sarah's large hands were holding yours with just two fingers each. She had grown around twenty times in size and probably become a hundred times stronger. You froze, paralysed with fear at the thought of her harming you. You were probably lucky not to have eaten much or drunk in a while since you weren't leaking all over yourself.

'Bad boy,' taunted Sarah, that wide grin never leaving her face. 'You tried to run away from me when you knew you never had the chance? I'll just have to punish you good for that. Prepare to feel some pain, you naughty little boy.'

You paled in fear and started stuttering, trying to clasp your hands in front of you, forgetting that Sarah was holding them. Since that manoeuvre failed, you started begging her for mercy, saying that one little brush against her would hurt you so badly that you'd be maimed for life or killed, and you didn't want to die so young. You begged her to be gentle with your tiny body, since you had tried to pleasure her with your tongue and you hadn't been pushy or annoying to her. You didn't want to be offed so soon and if only she would bring you back to normal size, you would be her sex slave for as long as she needed one. You would find it much easier to please any part of her body, including that juicy pussy, luscious ass, and enormous, soft breasts of hers as well as her neck, back, spine, and whatever erogenous zones she had. You promised to learn the other ones which she might have as an individual so she would be thoroughly satisfied and exhausted when going to bed every night. You were so busy with explaining yourself, however, that you didn't notice she was shaking her head and smiling gently at you, as if you were overreacting.

'Joe, darling,' she said, lifting her bicep to mop her forehead and causing your tiny body to shake around as if in a tornado, 'why do you think I would harm you? I've found you both cute and sexy for a long time, and I fully intend to use you as a sex toy. But first, your punishment.'

She turned you over and let your body lean over her enormous index finger. Your ass was completely exposed to her. She lifted you up as you dangled precariously from her finger, trembling and begging her to be careful before you broke all your bones in a fall. She brought you close to her eyes, the blue spheres of her vision shining with lust and depravity. She brought her other index finger close to you ass, lifting it up and lining it with your cheeks. She brought her finger down on your ass, giving it what would be a light spank for a normal-sized human, but which felt like a proper spanking which naughty children get from their parents or teachers with your size. Well, she was definitely teaching you how to be a toy.

You cried out in pain and some pleasure, your cock hardening as it pressed up against her finger. She lifted you up further and stared at your dick. You were leaking precum and almost ready to burst. Her perverse smile never faltered as she spanked you again, her finger making your buttocks tense and quiver in fear of how hard she would hit you. She did not hit you hard enough for permanent damage, but the spanking was certainly designed to ensure that you would never think of disobeying her again. She kept lifting her finger and bringing it down on your ass, turning it a beautiful shade of red and leaving you a whimpering mess.

A few minutes later, she stopped spanking you and took you by the arms again while walking back to the bedroom. She put you down on the bed, smiling at you in amusement as you wriggled around on the sheets. Your ass was still burning from her punishment, but your cock was so hard it could've driven hole in cement. You were almost ready to blow your load. You let out a small, childlike whimper as she brought a long fingernail to your cock tip and prodded it. Some more precum leaked out of you and flowed down to your balls. She snaked out her long tongue and licked it, smiling at you teasingly as she dipped her hands in a second cheesecake.

'Well, just so you know, I really like to suck cock,' she said, looking down at your own. You gave a slight groan as she dragged her taste buds across it again. 'This little cock of yours will be hard to reach or see, though, so ...'

She reached down and began rubbing the cheesecake on your cock. To your shock, it started magically growing larger, extending out of your body like a battering ram. You gaped at her as she stroked your dick, getting it harder as well as larger at the same time. Your cock was covered in bits of frosting and chocolate as she prepared it for a proper sucking. Her hands caressed your balls, turning them into watermelons, then wrecking ball sized equipment. She smiled at your amazement.

'The cheesecake can make things bigger or smaller on my command, too,' she said, running a hand through her hair as she stared at your thirty-foot long snake. She herself must have crossed a hundred feet in height. 'And now ... it's time to deepthroat this, baby.'

She leaned forwards and kissed the helmet of your cock. You let out a throaty moan, pushing your tiny hips up to help her out. She licked all along your shaft up and down, multiple times, leaving warm saliva all over you. You let out a frustrated grunt, pushing your hips forwards and backwards in a desperate attempt to fuck her mouth. Your hips and body weren't proportionate to your cock, however, so it was futile.

'Sorry, darling, but I control your cock now,' whispered Sarah. 'Oh, the things I could do to you as you're begging to cum ...' Her voice trailed off, and her hand drifted between her legs. With a wet squish, her enormous fingers entered her wet, warm pussy, and she started pushing them in and out of her cunt with continuous schlick-schlick sounds. She moved down to your glans, taking it in her mouth as she frigged herself to a powerful orgasm.

She sucked on your cock tip for a while, smiling down at you as you lay there helplessly praying she would let you orgasm when you reached the climax. She allowed the head to stay in her mouth while taunting you about what you wanted. She put out her tongue and gently licked all around it, tasting every inch of your hard meat. After licking up and down your shaft, she opened her mouth wide, using her hands to stretch out her lips. She took the whole length of your cock down into her throat. Her head bobbed up and down, gargling sounds escaping her mouth as she swallowed your meat. She sucked your dick like a pro, never gagging or choking, but by shaking her head from side to side and making porn star gurgling noises while ensuring your cock stayed wet and ready with spit.

Sarah looked down into your eyes and gave you a wicked, perverse smile, making your cock pulse in her throat madly. She reached down with both hands to stimulate you further. One of her hands cradled your balls gently, massaging them to increase the cum you were producing. The other wrapped around your shaft like a soft, wet hole, making you twitch. Blowjobs were epic, but the way this MILF did them would blow both your minds at once. She moved her head up and down further, her nose pressing into your pubis and your balls hitting her chin. She was now deepthroating you better than any paid prostitute would. She stuck out her tongue and began licking your balls, her saliva bathing them tenderly. She took your cock out of her mouth to suck on your balls, swishing them around her mouth before releasing them and moving on to the second ball or kissing the thick helmet of your cock. She also licked any precum out of your cock tip, making sure to swish it around her mouth too before swallowing.

It didn't take long for you to cave in to such a good blowjob. Hot, thick loads of cum rushed up your shaft and exploded out of your cumslit into her mouth. The flavour of the loads was enhanced by the cheesecake, as was the amount. Your balls were so swollen with need now that five fitness trainers couldn't drain you. You cried out and bucked your hips, shoving your hard cock up her warm, slippery throat.

However, when you stopped cumming, she didn't stop jerking or sucking. Her hands kept moving up and down your shaft even after the last spurts of hot cum went down her throat after swallowing. She lowered her head to your cock, sucking and licking on the glans and shaft, moaning eagerly as if she was in heat. She mumbled, 'What a fat, delicious cock full of thousands of loads' around your member before collapsing into giggling and harder, focused sucking. Her head bobbed up and down, and your cock hardened into a steel bar, ready to impale anything moving. You felt your consciousness starting to ebb a little, and grabbed on to her before you collapsed. You bucked your hips a little slower than before. Soon, a second rush of cum exploded out of your shaft, staining her large mouth completely white. She chewed on the second load and swallowed it all as well, keeping her mouth on your dick all the time. She started sucking you off a third time, jerking you like mad to ensure you didn't get soft and make her lose her warm meals of jizz.