Big Sucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

EDIT:-

You gave a groan of pleasure as she stuffed her cheeks full of your cock, slurping up the residual semen from your urethra. You felt her throat and mouth widen a little, giving your cock more room for a little extra tongue action. Her tongue slid across the skin of your glans, moving from the sensitive spot under it towards the bottom. She resumed licking your balls, moving them around delicately in her mouth like they were little eggs which needed gentle handling lest they broke. She lifted you up by your legs, her blue eyes smiling down at you in a way her mouth couldn't yet because it was full of hard, thick cock. She placed her hands below your ass so that you wouldn't fall and continued moving her head up and down on your shaft. Slurping, sucking sounds filled the room and your ears, seemingly louder because of your diminutive size. You felt her mouth become a little more roomy once more. Before you could ponder over that, her wonderful tongue enveloped your cock once more. She swirled her tongue round your dick starting from the tip. It went round and round your cock in a spiral, looking a bit like a swirly ice cream cone. Her tongue tip tickled the base of your shaft. She started moving her head up and down, her tongue tugging on your cock like a hand. You were almost lifted off the bed with her strength and the blowjob technique.

She bobbed her head back and forth, sucking on your hardening cock like a tasty, fruity lollipop. The front of your cock was suddenly exposed to cool air. She frowned, loosening the part of her tongue towards the back which had gone slack. After making her tongue straight, she pushed her head forwards and gulped down your member completely, using the first twenty feet of her huge tongue to lick every part of your boner.

'I think the cheesecake's effect is wearing off, darling,' said Sarah, as your cock suddenly shrank another five inches or so. The part of her tongue which had been holding the lost five inches loosened once more. She smiled as best as she could with her tongue hanging out. You felt your cock shrinking once more. She pushed her nose against your pubis, making strange gargling sounds with her mouth. 'Your cock should be back to normal in a while.' She giggled and stroked your balls with both hands. 'Well, normal for a little boy being sucked off by Mommy. Are you ready?'

Before you could respond, she cradled you gently in her huge arms. Supporting your buttocks, she held her head still while using her tongue to caress every inch of your dick. Your dong still remained harder than diamonds, but it was definitely shrinking now. You could feel it growing smaller and smaller in her mouth. She didn't stop sucking on you though. When your cock became around fifteen inches, she let go of her little spiral monument on it and began to suck it normally, struggling to stuff her enormous cheeks with that shrinking member. She even had to adjust her mouth size to fit around you. You felt yourself coming closer to her as your cock kept shrinking and she kept sucking away on you. She began to slurp on you again like a noodle. Your cock began to shrink further, deflating while retaining its hardness. Fifteen inches, ten inches, and then its normal size. She kept sucking away until you were drawn up between her lips, sucking your entire lower half into herself. Her tongue wiggled around your toes, licking around them as well as your soles.

You started giggling as the projections on her tongue tickled you, squirming around in her mouth. She was very careful not to bite down or hurt you, but you couldn't help feeling a little fearful that she could swallow you whole. Her tongue started to lick around your thighs, moving up to your ass. Finally, she got the tip of her tongue to lap along your hard shaft, and you exploded everywhere in her mouth. Her large tongue became stained white with your huge volume of semen, thanks to the magic in the cheesecake. You kept ejaculating all over her tongue and filling up her mouth, staining even her tonsils. She kept sucking away on your body, tickling your feet and toes while making you laugh uncontrollably. Just as your last spurts of cum exploded out inside her mouth, she took your body out of her mouth, dripping in saliva, and laid you down in her hands, rocking you back and forth to sleep. The endless ejaculations which had wracked your body made you drift off from exhaustion.

************************

You woke up feeling extremely thirsty. You just had to drink something. You tried to crawl over to the nightstand, but it seemed like a huge bed you were in. What was going —

Of course. Sarah. That devious MILF. She had shrunk you, played with you, and would squish you with how she was growing. You looked around and sighed. You hadn't grown up yet. The effects of the cheesecake were still there.

'It's permanent, dear,' said a familiar voice. You turned around and saw what you expected.

Sarah was sitting there calmly on the expanded bed, looking down at you with those beautiful blue eyes you had learned could be naughtier than a school prankster bursting crackers in the bathrooms. She was still as huge as ever, maybe even bigger.

'There's no going back once that cake is eaten,' she said, lifting you up and putting you between her breasts. 'It's just you and me here, darling. We might as well make good use of it.'

You couldn't even turned around to glare at her. You were too tightly wedged between her massive tits. They were big enough to hold you in like pillows.

Also, your cock was back to normal. Looked like the effect of the cake while she was exercising her willpower was to make it the right size for her to suck while you were small, and give you multiple orgasms. She had drained you more than necessary, though.

'Thirsty?' she asked, noticing you licking your dry lips. She gently pushed your head down to suck on her teat. 'It's okay, I took a lactation potion as well. You'll have the complete food whenever you want in two attractive containers here holding you. You won't have to go anywhere again, I won't even let you! You'll remain between my breasts forever whenever I have to go outside, and when we're back at home, I'll take you out from here and play with you. Wouldn't you like that?'

You snorted in impatience and struggled a little, trying to wedge yourself out from between her tits. They didn't budge.

'Awwww, come on,' said Sarah, using an index finger to stroke your hair. 'It won't be that bad. I won't ever hurt you, I just wanted a little toy to play with. My own personal vibrator and dildo. If you're very good to me, I'll be sure to stuff you up my pussy and ass to see what it feels like. I've heard lots of you who like giantesses are happy to be used as dildos or anal beads, isn't it? Let's find out.'

You gulped. If she shoved you up her pussy or asshole and started squeezing her pussy or anal muscles here, you'd be crushed for sure. Before you could object, she lifted her teat and placed your mouth close to it.

'Drink,' she said.

You leaned down and affixed your mouth to her nipple. You started sucking gently. Rich, sweet milk rushed into your mouth. Your eyes widened in surprise as you drank deeply from her. It was quite cool and nutritious. You kept sucking away at her breast until it was empty, and then turned to the other one to suck away at it. You kept doing this for several minutes, sucking her milk out until she was dry. She had drained every last drop of your milk, too, it was only fair. You needed the sustenance.

You finished your breakfast and looked up at Sarah. She was smiling at you gently, like a mother. She lifted you out of her cleavage and brought you to her face. She leaned down, pursing her lips. You let out a squeak of fright, thinking she was going to toss you in her mouth and eat you like those strange fetishists asked in Pornhub videos. However, the only thing she did was to press her lips over your entire face and neck in a warm, gentle kiss. She withdrew her mouth and placed you back inside her cleavage, fluffing them up like pillows. You reached out and grabbed both her breasts, rubbing the soft skin. They were so soft and doughy, and some of the sexiest pairs you had seen on women since your normal life and size. You could get used to this.

'Don't worry, honey,' said Sarah gently, patting you on the head with one finger as you nestled between her tits, getting ready to drift off. 'I won't hurt you or let anyone else mess with you, I love you too much for that.'

'W-What?' you asked, both tired and disoriented from everything you had gone through. From shrinkage to breastfeeding and sucking pussy lips, you were not sure you could hear anything properly. You weren't sure if she had said I love you or that one of her friends did.

'You heard me, Joe,' said Sarah. 'I love you. I know it sounds strange, but I've wanted you since the day I moved in, and I've had plenty of weird fetishes.' She indicates you nuzzling her boobage. 'Like this. I've wanted to shrink you down and make you my little boyfriend. That way you'd be pocket sized and I could take you anywhere. No one will refuse me entry thanks to my size, so you can tell me where you want to go for now.'

The two of you stare at each other for a moment, and then the ridiculousness of the situation dawns on you. You both burst into laughter at the same time, hers louder and somewhat deeper, yours softer and more high-pitched. The two of you laugh for several minutes, thinking of how absurd it would be if both of you ran around naked or otherwise in the normal world. You stuck between her breasts, your face peeking out of her cleavage, and her over a hundred feet tall, covering entire counties with one or two steps. If the two of you didn't become lab rats before long, it would be a miracle.

'I think I'll go to the kitchen first,' you tell her as she starts walking out of the bedroom. 'I'll need you to refill your milk tanks since you've drained me a lot. And you might want to eat something too, you've only chewed on several litres of spunk since yesterday.

Sarah looks down at you with a roguish wink. 'Since my transformation and yours, milk and warm cream from your cock will be enough sustenance from us. And I want my second morsel.'

You give a mock gasp and wail of protest as Sarah takes you out from her breasts and places you back down. She starts rubbing cheesecake on your cock again, bringing it out to almost forty feet in length and making your balls the size of a stabiliser ball in buildings. She takes out two syringes and injects the contents into her breasts, which swell up and start dripping with milk at the nipples. She leans forwards and offers you her right breast, her eyes shining with lust and love.

EDIT:-

You latch on her nipple like the child you had become, sucking away on her sweet milky teat. Her creamy fluid fills you up. Your stomach bloated up a little from so much milk available in that giant, fleshy container of hers. She took her breast away from you and shoved your huge cock back into her mouth. As she sucked away, you experienced yet another round of intense pleasure from that amazingly skilled mouth. She wrapped her tongue around you, lapped away at your balls and shaft, and skilfully stroked your cock with her hands while sucking only on the tip.

The teasing didn't stop there, though. You felt close to blowing your load soon, but she stopped sucking at that point. What she did next was beyond any of your dreams. She let your cock flop out of her mouth, then brought those large, well-formed breasts to them. She wrapped her breasts around your painfully swollen cock, proceeding to use her hands to squish them together and envelop your cock fully. Even with a forty inch dick, her breasts were so large now they could easily cover up your penis. She spit out a large wad of giantess saliva all over your cock, moving her breasts up and down to spread the lubricant on them. She bent down and licked all over your cock so that it gleamed with natural lube. She winked at you and lowered her head to fully take your cock into her throat one final time. As she raised her head, she gave you a lewd grin with a mouthful of cock, showing you how much she loved sucking it. She raised her head off you slowly, letting some bubbles of spit rise out of her mouth and streams run down your shaft. Your balls started getting wet with the spit as she placed her tits around you and started jerking you off with them.

Her firm tits squeezed against your cock, stimulating it as well as her mouth. You felt as if they were two soft melons encompassing your shaft, draining you of all cum. She continued lubing you up with spit while pushing those giant marshmallows of hers up and down on your shaft. Her nipples brushed against your balls each time, making you thrust your hips up in pleasure. Electric jolts went through your body each time those huge knockers pressed your shaft and moved all the way up to the tip. You felt an orgasm coming soon, but tried to hold it off to maximise your pleasure.

Her technique and the softness of her tits were soon too much for you to bear. You cried out as you erupted all over her tits, the first orgasm of the day after you had become giantess and tiny lover. Thick, white cum flew out in long ropes from the end of your cock, splattering all over her melons to stain them white. A couple more ropes of cum jumped out from your urethra to decorate her face and shoulder, the rest flying over it to land on the carpet. You felt your cock shrinking at the same time, making you rise up once more to be stuck between her tits and hanging from them with it. You gave a grunt as you pushed your hips up to try and feel those luxurious breasts on you. A weaker spurt of cum flew out of your cock, landing on your thigh. After another thrust, a dribble of cum leaked out of you and flowed down the side of your shaft. Your cock shrank rapidly after each cumshot, making your body move up closer towards her. When you were done, you were dangling between her breasts. You flailed your arms and legs to find balance, she wasn't holding you up anymore. When your cock finally shrank back to its normal size, you were released from between those titties with a pop since they couldn't hold your shaft anymore. You fell towards the bed, your arms and legs thrashing helplessly, but, fortunately, you were much lighter than before. You landed very gently on the bed thanks to that, with zero casualties. Sarah smiled at you as she saw the sight of her cute baby boy lying on the bed. Her form towered over you, just as commanding in her presence as she had been when you were your normal sizes. She leaned down, hands on hips, and left a tender, loving kiss on the entirety of your face. You were completely covered from head to ankle in her lipstick, but you didn't care. You loved her, and she loved you just as much, if not more.

She was clearly agiant sucker for you since the day you had met. You wouldn't have it any other way.