All Comments on 'Big Superstar Ch. 01'

by httime2

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Could have been little better.

Nice start. Only saw one error. Story has a good catch to it. If you do it right can be a great story

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

While it's not a five star story, I wouldn't say that it's "philth" whatever the hell that is. It has potential and am looking forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep it going....

For your first story a great start....keep it going!

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

the word is filth you twit

kingswedekingswedeover 9 years ago
Keep the chapters "CUMMING"

do not let the "nay sayers" stop you. we all make spelling mistakes and they love to cut people down for it. Good story and can not wait for the next chapter. Hope in chapter three (two is for the mothers reward to her BIG superstar) mother son and maybe a friend of mother assit her BIG superstar to getting a college invite.

daddy1950daddy1950over 9 years ago
Promising start

Four stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

Always love stories of conservative mothers who come out of their shell. I liked the transition into dirty talk although it could have been drawn out a but more. Only real drawback was the story was a little short. Looking forward to more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good short story

Very good story with a ring of truth to it. Some moms have used hand jobs and shows as a reward for son. It can have tremendous results in behavior and school performance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yes, this is a very good short story--in fact, it's excellent

And it's garnered appropriately positive reviews, except for one pathetic moron. That the story's from a first-time contributor is amazing. It's so damn hot. Dustin's a big strong 18 year old, with a beautifully muscled body from all his sports. The boy's just got to blow his balls before a big game, but his trampy girlfriend craps out. Charlotte, his mom to the rescue. But when his mother sees what her boy's got swinging between his legs, the biggest fattest mommy-pleaser she's ever even heard of, she runs like a river between her own legs. Her stupid inhibitions vanish, and she screams for Dustin to unload his hot young balls, shoot his creamy young semen, all over her face and body. I think that very soon they'll find a much better place for Dustin's semen (guess where). I appreciate the thoughtful comment from the reader who wrote, "Some moms have used hand jobs and shows as a reward for son." That's a well-kept secret in lots of families. Plenty of mothers, faced with a problem from their young son, grades, bad associates, drinking and driving, whatever, have to set the kid straight. They know he's a walking bag of testosterone, so if he behaves they use a firm motherly hand on his constant hard on and let him get some good looks at what most all boys are dying to see--his own mother's bountiful breasts and above all that wonderful hairy hole he came out of. Every boy wants mom to feast her eyes his big cock in all its rampant glory, and no son can ever resist the sight of his own mother's cunt. So, presto, problem solved. Hey, httime, how about a sequel? Please?

xgigglesxxgigglesxover 9 years ago
good short story

my only suggestion would be, not to use the phrase "my little superstar" so frequently. i enjoyed the story very much, and i hope there will more to come,

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 9 years ago

Liked it - next chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good job

thanks for your efforts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

Love the story, hope it keeps going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too Rushed

The premise isn't very realistic. Any teenage girl can see through that manipulation (I only play well after I have had sex with a real woman) let alone an adult woman. I would rather the mother fucked her son because she was hot for him, not to "help" him in a game.

ManturgentManturgentabout 7 years ago
Great

The more innocent or naive the mother, the better. Hard to find good stories like that.

homerjayhomerjayabout 7 years ago
wonderful

excellent start, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Had a great time reading

Having read hundrets of mother-son stories this story has not invented an original new plot but with the religious anti-sexual convictions and taboos of the mother and her growing hypocrisy to overcome them there is a better moral height of drop that empowers the sexual tension that is to released.

Also the story gains humoristic value for the reader while reading how things have to get arranged mentally and physically to fit into the mothers moral system.

While the last part is still to read I hope she becomes his sanctimonious lady-like cock-crazed super slut that loves and lives this depraved contradictoriness to full extent on a risqué but below surface of public awareness for her big superstar.

Technopirate068Technopirate068about 4 years ago
Underrated Classic

This is one of the hottest stories on Literotica. I've re-read it quite a number of times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous