All Comments on 'Big Superstar Ch. 02'

by httime2

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 9 years ago
A good start

I hope that there is more chapters still to come, where he finally gets to fuck his mom.

Thanks for the read

wally3939wally3939almost 9 years ago
great story

very good keep on the good work :)

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 9 years ago
Continue

Your first chapter was nice but this one is just great. I found the first a little rush but this one is just right. The sex is getting hotter little by little and I love it.

csltcsltalmost 9 years ago
She had decided that she wouldn't masturbate Dustin because it would be a sin, but she didn't see why she couldn't massage his privates.

Who could argue with that?

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 9 years ago
Hotter than hell...

This is one of the hottest stories I have ever read. I was constantly hard while reading this. SO many things to love here, the loving busty mom, the initial reluctance, the justifications she comes up with and finally the sweet mom-son relationship. I'm eagerly awaiting chapter 3, where hopefully, Dustin introduces the mom to the pleasures of sex by giving her a good screwing (the first of many of course!)

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fun fun

Yes, the story is hot. But it is also hilarious, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Teasing

This is a lovely three way tease, building gradually with a great sense of humour.

Ron2themaxRon2themaxalmost 9 years ago
Continue on...great story!

Hopefully this story would continue on because it gets me rock hard visualizing the mom's curvy body in her very tight exercise clothing, tight dress, thong panties and string bikini.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep it up!

Great story, looking forward to the next chapter. I love how she's so prim and proper, doesn't like dirty language, always coming up with flimsy rationalizations for her sins. I hope she stays that way. To me it'd be really hot if she continued avoiding dirty words and pretending her actions aren't sinful even as she gets the shit fucked out of her.

My one bit of constructive criticism is the way she called him 'my big superstar' all the time. I get it, it shows her admiration for her big studly son, but it was used so frequently it started sounding repetitive and fake. If you switched it up with other pet names too (sweetie, honey, sweetheart, stuff real mothers would say), her dialogue would sound more authentic. Not a big deal at all, just mentioning it since you asked for constructive criticism.

mcfbridgemcfbridgealmost 9 years ago
Great pace

I love the pace of the story. It moves along at a perfect speed. Really looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm lovin' it

Great story. As one reader commented, it touches all the bases of son and mother messing around. The mom, Charlotte, is fucking in love with her big beautiful kid Dustin. She's jerked him off, and she just cannot get the picture of his big fat cock out of her head. At first she can't even bring herself to say the word penis to herself, when she's thinking about what her boy's got swinging between his strong young legs. Then the transformation begins. "Dustin's large penis. She tried to get it out of her head by trying to think of other things, counting sheep, but no matter what she tried, Charlotte couldn't stop thinking about it." Is this the kind of mother lots and lots of boys dream of having, or what? A mom obsessed with what her boy's got jumping around in his pants. Charlotte's even crazy for what her Dustin keeps on producing in his hot young balls, his precious semen. Lucky for her the kid's got plenty of that glorious stuff to shoot all over the place, including on his own mother's tits and face. Let's hope that in the much-needed sequel to this excellent story they both discover the perfect place for the kid to shoot his sperm. How about up the same warm wet hairy hole he came out of?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

Super fucking hot!! I love how the mother is progressing during the story from reluctantly jerking off her son to blowing him and swallowing his cum. Her vocabulary progression is awesome as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story and set up

Positive changes in behavior and performance can be achieved by mom taking care of son's needs. Often a little show and a helping hand bring fantastic results.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Fable!

I loved the way it reads like a children's story. One of the most clever things I have read in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This last page of your story was so hot and arousing !! I think its time Dustin and his Mom continue not only with her giving blowjobs; game or no game but after masterbating and screaming she should let Dustin screw her hard with his big cock. I'll bet she would love it and not want to stop.

Thank you !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW--5+ stars!

I've read my share of hot mom/son stories here on Literotica, but this series is easily one of the top 2 or 3 of all time! Part 1 was great...but this one got me rock-hard quickly, and it took a lot of self-control not to spew my load right away.

I have a particular fondness for the theme here-the reluctant mom who has a long-supressed smoldering sexual being bubbling just below the skin, and a son who desperately wants her, yet will not force himself upon her...instead, using a variety of pleadings and smooth talk to achieve his goal.

I love how the author saved the hottest segment of this chapter for the very end-the mom finally giving in to her own overheated desires and masturbating herself to her first orgasm.

I cannot wait for the next part!

naiveslutsnaiveslutsalmost 9 years ago
What an improvement!

I thought the first story was sweet and competent, but sloppily written. This is more patient, better thought-out, and just an incredible read. Well done httime2! I look forward to the end of this story and seeing what your next series will be after that!

staind77staind77almost 9 years ago
BIG SUPERSTAR

this needs a few more chapters easily so much to tell about this BIG SUPERSTAR

ken0001ken0001almost 9 years ago
Great Story!

One of the best I've read. I hope and pray the next episode is almost finished. Because I can't fucking wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hell yeahhhh!!!

You've got a new fan!!!!!

Thanks. Sequel please.............

86yohom86yohomalmost 9 years ago
Excellent story

A very well written and edited story, don't believe I discovered a single error. Can't wait for next chapter where I assume the mother takes her son deep into her pussy and rationalizes that it is OK, then experiences the best organism ever. She then discovers that she needs his or someones cock in her every day. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next....

......we're waiting. C'mon. Don't keep us hanging here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Need more!

Love it but need chapter 3 where she fucks her stud of a son. Maybe a chapter 4 where he takes her virgin ass???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Incredibly hot

Sexy. and funny, too. I actually love how the mother keeps calling the young stud her big superstar.

ken0001ken0001almost 9 years ago
HOT

Although its a sin I want this story to continue any way the author sees fit. Though I would not mind if Charlotte decided to gang bang the entire squad before the championship game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
did he win the game

get his scholarship? part 3? thanks for writing

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Chapter 3

PLEASE write chapter 3. Goddamn it, this story is so fucking hot!

daddymacdaddymacover 8 years ago
WTF ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

where is chapter 3,4, & 5?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dustin&Charlotte

Please do chapter 3,4,5 and so on. Let Dustin have the pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Over the top wimp

Leave the bible out you sissy cunts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing one of the best

Please continue the story. Love the conservative mom slowly converting into a cock-hungry incest slutmommie.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

So fucking hot!! Five stars!

homerjayhomerjayabout 7 years ago
five stars

amazing!

LuvboobzLuvboobzover 4 years ago
I didn't know whether to laugh or cum

Great story!!

Whateversclevert2tsWhateversclevert2tsalmost 2 years ago

I've read hundreds of mom/son stories on literotica and this one has got to be the best one yet! Absolutely captivating! Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous