All Comments on 'Big Superstar Ch. 03'

by httime2

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very good story

I enjoyed it a lot. Um, pretty sure blackrandl1958 is a woman, though. A hot one, too if that's her on her bio pic.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 8 years ago
Yes, yes, yes!!!

I'm not kidding, just last week I was going through my favorites on Lit and I remembered 'Big Superstar Ch. 02'. I sighed to myself, thinking that this is yet another story whose sexy conclusion I won't get to read...

... and I'm so happy that I was completely wrong! Seriously, I was elated when I opened the Incest section of Lit and saw Chapter 3 had been posted. This was soooo hot. More than the sex, it was Charlotte's increasingly flimsy excuses that made the story for me. Add to the fact that like a true motherfucker, Dustin kept turning down the skanky hos in his class in pursuit of his ultimate mate. I do wish the anal had followed the vaginal intercourse, instead of preceding it though...

Idea for Chapter 4... Dustin gets the scholarship and is set to go to college. Charlotte is devastated that she's having sex with her son AND that she has to stop after he moves away. However, Dustin offers her a diamond ring and proposes, and hey presto, problem solved! Mom and son move to a new state as a loving husband and wife! Mom makes sure Dustin gets laid every night ("Better he empty his balls in his mother-wife instead of some college slut", as Charlotte would rationalize...)

On that note,

"On that note, I suspect it will be another long wait for chapter 4 to be released"

AAARGH, Nooooooo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I agreed with doug_nought, I very much enjoyed the first two chapters so I was very pleasantly surprised to see this chapter come out.

I disagree about getting married though. What makes this story hot is that she's his prim and proper *mother*, not his wife. She dotes on him and calls him "her big superstar". She chastises him when he uses filthy language (despite using it herself). She insists sex with him is a sin, yet she can't resist his fat cock and so comes up with flimsy justifications to get it. Her contradictory attitude as she gives in to temptation is what's hot. You lose that if she gives up her motherly role to be his wife.

Another idea: the bit about using condoms was a little off, since contraception is another sin according to Catholics. But maybe she could rationalize that since sex is sinful when not for the purpose of procreation, then the least sinful option is for him to cum in her pussy from now on until she's knocked up. After all, isn't having lots of children her duty as a good Catholic woman?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
Ditto what doug_nought said !

LOVE those escalating rationales as action gets heated. I also enjoy how mom and son strive to be normal and considerate people but get swept away by chemistry they share. I can ...ummm ...'relate' to that ( pun intended ).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Absolutely delightful

One of my favorites on the site. So hot and so funny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Chapter four please

Loved I came so much need more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I think Dustin should become more dominant

Loving but dominant- that just would be so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fuckng incredible

Loved ch. 1 & 2, but you really topped it with this one, hottest series I have ever read.

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 8 years ago
You're the man

Epic chapter. You built the path to them having sex beautifully. Hope to read chapter 4 soon to finish this story but after that you have to write another story because you are talented.

FYI : it would have been funny for Dustin to have sex with the girls who asked him and then come home to his mother and lie about it. Unfortunately he is an honest person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
what a great series and what a superb story!

Mother Charlotte is like lots and lots of moms. She loves her kid to pieces, and gradually starts to notice what a good-looking well-built boy her Dustin is. What manly arms and chest and shoulders, and what a great big c---! Charlotte stops herself, surely a mother cannot focus on what her baby boy's got jumping around in his pants? The hell she can't! So, step by step, mom gives her kid the relief he needs to play his best game, with her hand, her mouth, her bountiful breasts and, finally with the hairy hole between her thighs Dustin came out of some 18 years before. Big strong Dustin introduces his big fat mommy-pleaser up his own damn birth canal up to his balls and gives his mommy the fuck of her life, it's the fuck of his life too. Mom's crazy with lust and demands that Dustin blow his balls right up inside her. Holy shit, the kid's dearest dream come true! Her hunky son shoots her a huge twatful of semen, by far the biggest fucking load of his life, and Charlotte's satisfied at last. Her baby boy's precious semen is where it belongs, safe and protected and cherished up his own mommy's warm wet ever-loving twat. I like the way doug_nought thinks. Dustin and his mom move away and become young horny husband and mature matronly wife, she "makes sure Dustin gets laid every night ("Better he empty his balls in his mother-wife instead of some college slut", as Charlotte would rationalize...)." It's up to mom to take real good care of her boy's heavy loaded balls, of his hard young thrusting cock as well. I hope this series never ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loving mom is the best.

I can relate to this story. My first time with mom was when I was 15, the day of our first varsity football game. Because I was so young they put me in on defence at the safety position. We won the game 21 to 7 and I made a tackle stopping a touchdown drive. From that game on, my mother and I had sex the morning of every game until I graduated from high school and finished my second year of college. We had 4 children as a result.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

cant wait till next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It's getting better, looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

when story get longer in most cases more female character get involve . that kill the story for me. i hope this one will be different

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I was a little put off by mummy's constant back and forth on the issue and the...

...resulting very slow run up to the inevitable sex. I think in real life, as in any stroke fantasy, mummy would have been far more fully invested after the oral than that.

And, sonny-by would far more than likely have lied about fucking the girls, than about turning them down. No teen footballer on the planet will refuse pussy...although I get tha in cases of incest, there is often a Top/bottom kind of thing, mummy being the Top and calling the shots, sonny-boy being the bottom and excluding anything not in his instructions. In other words, an active seduction.

But that isn't what you had going on here. You purport that she was avid Catholic and struggling with her guilt against her reproductive imperative....because it involved her son. Well....Catholics will do a little bit of that, but when it gets tougher, will go to confession and drop any guilt....no matter how far it goes and how many times they mess up...or will embrace their sinning and move on.

Technically, very well written, well structured, pretty well thought out.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Exfellent!

Reminds me of "Learning thru Porn" by columfa and "How Mom Him State Champ" by klrxo. Each story had conflicted moms with undeniable lust for their sons and rapidly but steadily breaking boundaries! Fantastic! Fantastic! Fantastic! Can't wait for chapter 4! I can imagine the son telling his mom the full truth, that he has had offers but has turned them all down because SHE is the only one he wants, as he comforts her as she torments herself for caving in to her desires for him and scolds herself for being a bad mommy! Yummmmmmmm

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69almost 8 years ago
Great Story

Need chapter 4

daddymacdaddymacalmost 8 years ago
WAITING TOO LONG LOL

I have been waiting too long for more chapters lol. what is the hold up?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Awesome chapter! Smoking hot!! On to chapter 4!

homerjayhomerjayabout 7 years ago
5 stars

sensational!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Holy fuck

I mean just, the tension the everything, fucking awesomely

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Waffles

First good story but the story could be 2 parts if you cut out half the waffling but the hypocrite mom because it got too annoying to read. Also the son is probably viewed as a closet homosexual by every girl in school by turning down every girl in school that offered to fuck him just to get a hand job and a sermon from mom and why can he lie about the offers from the girls but not about having no practice but not accept the girls offer and fuck them then lie to the mom? One character an annoying hypocrite and other complete dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SHAME IT TOOK SO LONG

Finally Page 5 of chapter 3 - frankly I skipped alot to get here.

Story starts with Great Potential but takes the author so gosh darn long to get to it that I will never read his stories again. This could be a great story if only 3 pages long - instead it takes the reader forever for the potential to finally get to it. Honest to god the phrases and ideas are just repeated over and over and over it is almost punishment of the reader for the potential to finally happen.

Whateversclevert2tsWhateversclevert2tsalmost 2 years ago

If I could rate this a 10 I would! I loved it!

rooster11055rooster11055about 1 year ago

I have fantasized about my mother sucking my cock and letting me fuck her in much the same way. Thank you for capturing my fantasy so vividly.

MaxOgdenMaxOgden8 months ago

All that back and forth in this dingbat's head, every other paragraph was her inner war grew old very quickly as it became so predictable that I fell into its rhythm and so just exhausted, stumbled to the big reward for my efforts and what does the dipshit mother suggest as a workaround for the sin of pre marital sex?

Anal sex. What the obsession is with (a disturbing number of) writers here with ass fucking I have no clue. To each his own, I guess. Personally I find the act vile and pretty certain dangerously unhealthy, but whatever. I'm just calling it out here because it is used as surrogate for a sin, like anal sex isn't frowned upon by the religious.

Anyway, started off promising but just repeated itself too often to justify it's length, 2.5 stars from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous