All Comments on 'Big Superstar Ch. 04'

by httime2

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Loved the series! The final chapter was awesome. I just wish that it was longer than two pages.

milk4yallmilk4yallover 7 years ago
Great first 3 parts

Horrible last chapter

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Decent but not inspired continuation to a grand series .

The very sympatico characters needed a threat or challenge to their taboo love . What the author did in terms of football and carnal action was done well but didn't break much new ground. Maybe httime wanted to tie things up with these characters, before moving on to new ones. He has skills , no denying that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good series

Good series. Would have loved a little more dirty talk from Charlotte now that she has given in to Dustin, and for Dustin to give her some oral, and maybe even some anal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pregnancy?

If she is not on birth control, then how is it he didn't get her pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good story

The truest comment for anyone in family relationship. My love for you is the purest and strongest feeling I have ever known. If you feel that way about me, then there is no way our love can be a sin."

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anonymous

It a good laid out story. Like it. Thks

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 7 years ago
I loved this series!

Tho I have to admit this was my least-favorite chapter. Without the tension of the mother's guilt, it lost something. But you've got talent and I hope to see another series from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disappointing....

..... I can see you just got bored with series at the end & just posted a chapter so underwhelming. A real stinkfest.

And I had a lot of expectations. More guilt, extra tension & knocking up Charlotte, to name a few.

In any case, thanks. You're not a bad writer and hope it does better next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A delightful story

Really enjoyed it. Good characterization, hot sex, preposterously fun scenario. I liked the rhythm of the repeated device about Dustin not finding a girlfriend. Gave it almost a folktale kind of feel. Hope to see you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great series

I enjoyed the build up and how Dustin's mom eventually gives in to her desires. Really looking forward to what you write next.

homerjayhomerjayabout 7 years ago
5 stars

lovely ending, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brilliant Love ❤️Story! Brilliant!

Brilliant Love ❤️Story! Brilliant!

RANDOMDUDE9999RANDOMDUDE9999over 6 years ago
Great Story

Damon I read this after my cousin he said he hated it because the build up but I love the way you brought it up like no way would it be completely normal as the mom was conflicted but you had a very interesting way of building up to the final climax no pun intended. But your a Favorite Author and this is one of my Favorite Stories. Thank you.

ken0001ken0001over 5 years ago
It was a slow build up..

But it was hotter than hell for me. It started hot and got hotter One of the best I have read here on lit. My congrats to the writer!

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Great finish

Good finish to the story and hope you write other stories

Rake456Rake456over 5 years ago

Great effort. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brilliant

I wish you have more stories to tell. Thank you a lot for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mmmm

So hot. I only wish she had started lactating from them huge titties.

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68over 2 years ago

For a novice author, I believe great talent lies here. A very good story. well written & enough plot to keep the reader interested right through to the end. Well done !!

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticalmost 2 years ago

I loved this story from beginning to end. Fortunately, I discovered it when it was finished and I can rate it (5*) knowing how it ends. As a fan of taboo love stories, I loved that the lovers were truly in love and ended together with no third persons ruining the story. It is very well written and it has been a real pleasure reading it. I would have liked a more developed final chapter, but better an undeveloped happy end than a very long disappointing, and unsatisfactory one. On the top five of my favourite stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous