Big Superstar Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
httime2
httime2
317 Followers

Charlotte's nipples were very sensitive. She enjoyed Dustin sucking on them as much as he did. By now, the breast play had her really turned on. She wanted to get her hands on Dustin's big cock. While her son had his head sandwiched between her enormous knockers, she eagerly unbuckled his pants, letting them drop to the floor along with his boxers.

She reached down and wrapped her hand around his long, thick piece of meat. It felt so natural to hold it in her hand. Charlotte slowly stroked Dustin's cock while his tongue continued to ravish her nipples. After happily working her son's manhood for a time, she needed to get a taste.

Charlotte dropped to her knees in front of Dustin. She took a moment to marvel at how perfect and manly his cock was, then she eagerly took it in her mouth. She slowly moved her head forward until her mouth was full. Then she relaxed her throat to take him even deeper. Eventually, her nose was pressed against his stomach. Then she pulled back until only his cockhead was in her mouth, and proceeded to deep-throat him again.

Charlotte continued to slide her mouth up and down the full length of Dustin's cock. She quickened her pace as she bobbed her head. One of her hands massaged his balls, as she happily delivered her son an incredible blowjob.

Dustin savored the feeling and sight of his mother's sexy mouth sliding up and down his shaft. He let her continue for a while, but as great as it was to have his cock sucked, he had something else on his mind.

"This feels great Mom, but I thought you said we were going to fuck," he said.

She stood up with a smile on her face as she quickly removed her pants. Then she brought Dustin to the couch and had him lay on his back.

"This time, I'm going to fuck you," she said. Charlotte straddled him, positioning his hard cock against her wet pussy. Then she looked into her son's eyes and let out a long, loud moan as she lowered herself, feeling his thick member enter her pussy. Dustin's cock was so long, that it took a while for her to fully bottom out. They stayed like that for a moment, both of them enjoying the sensation of his cock completely buried in her tight pussy.

Charlotte started to move her hips up and down. It was an intense feeling to be impaled on her son's big cock, but she gradually adapted to his size. She got a smile on her face and started to quicken her pace. Now she was riding him. Her hot body quickly moved up and down while her enormous tits bounced wildly.

The last time they had sex, it took a while for Charlotte to push aside her reservations and admit she wanted it. This time, she had no reservations. She began to pound her pussy on Dustin's cock, trying to fuck him as hard and fast as he had fucked her last time. The feeling was amazing. She felt like her whole body was on fire. The next time she slammed her body down and took Dustin's whole cock inside her pussy, her orgasm began. Charlotte's body shook and she let out a long scream as she reached her climax.

"I love feeling your big cock inside of me," she said at the height of her pleasure.

While Charlotte recovered from her earth-shaking orgasm, Dustin stood up and had her bend over the end of the couch, so that he stood behind her round ass. He plunged his cock back inside his mother and started hammering her pussy.

As he fucked her, her thick ass shook from the impact, and his balls smacked into her clit. Her heavy tits swung in sync with his thrusts. A loud slapping noise could be heard throughout the house as his body slammed into hers. Dustin firmly gripped his mom's ass as he pistoned his cock in and out of her pussy.

Being a prim woman, she had never known where her g-spot was, but Dustin had definitely just found it. With each powerful thrust, she felt his cockhead slide against it. It felt like electricity was running through her body. Charlotte screamed out when her second orgasm hit.

"Ooooh! You're fucking me so hard. I love it!" she screamed.

Next, Dustin picked his mother up and lay her down on the kitchen table. He grabbed her by the ankles and spread her legs wide. Then he slid his cock deep inside her. Dustin hammered his mom's pussy, and she clearly loved it. Her giant tits bounced wildly as he thrust inside her.

Charlotte was amazed by his stamina. She guessed that they had been fucking for nearly an hour at this point. He was such a stud and she loved having his cock inside her pussy.

"This feels so good. You can fuck me anytime you want. My pussy belongs to you now," Charlotte screamed during her third orgasm.

Dustin felt the pressure building in his balls. He had reached his boiling point. "Where do you want me to cum?" he asked.

"I want you to shoot your cum inside my pussy," she said.

This was exactly what he wanted to hear. Dustin buried his cock in his mother and grunted as he erupted inside her.

"Oh yes! Fill me up." She wrapped her legs around him to pull him as deep inside her as possible.

Dustin shot load after load of his seed into his mother's pussy.

"Give it to me. Mommy needs your cum," she screamed.

After firing one more load of cum, he finally stopped.

"I can feel it. You shot so much cum inside of me," she said with a big smile on her face.

Feeling completely spent, Dustin pulled out of his mother and lay down on the couch. That had been incredible, but Charlotte still wanted more. She had quickly become addicted to her son's cock and his cum.

She took his flaccid dick in her mouth and started to nurse it. After twenty minutes of happily sucking Dustin's cock and feeling it slowly return to life, it was eventually rock-hard again.

"Just relax, my big superstar. This time let me do all the work," she said.

Charlotte climbed on top of him and took his cock inside her pussy. At first, she slowly moved her body up and down. She leaned forward so that Dustin's face was smothered by her enormous tits. He happily sucked his mother's nipples while she rode his cock.

She gradually picked up the pace until she was fucking her son as fast as she could. At the height of each bounce, only Dustin's cockhead was inside her. Then she slammed her body down until her pussy was filled with his big cock. The feel of his monster pumping in and out of her pussy while her nipples were sucked was too much for Charlotte.

Her body shook with Dustin's full length inside her as she experienced a big orgasm. "It feels so good when you suck my tits," she moaned while gyrating her hips.

When her orgasm subsided, Charlotte continued riding Dustin. She reached behind her and massaged his balls as she fucked him. Her pussy was so tight that it seemed to grip his cock with each bounce.

With her tits in his face, hands on his balls, and pussy continuously pounding his cock, Dustin could only take so much. By the look on his face, Charlotte could tell he was going to cum soon. She loved the feel of Dustin's cum inside her pussy, but she also loved the taste of it. She decided she wanted it in her mouth this time.

Charlotte seamlessly slid her body off of Dustin, moved in between his legs, and plunged her mouth down onto his cock. As soon as it entered her mouth, she could taste her pussy juice on it. To her surprise, she actually enjoyed the taste.

She bobbed her head up and down the full length of Dustin's cock as fast as she could. She looked in his eyes as she happily sucked his dick. Feeling that he was moments away from cumming, Charlotte briefly took her mouth off his cock to say, "Shoot your cum in my mouth, stud. I want to swallow all of it."

She quickly took his cock back into her mouth. A moment later, he started to cum. Charlotte looked so content as Dustin began to fire his seed into her mouth. He unloaded shot after shot of cum. He came so much that her cheeks bulged.

When he was finally done cumming, she carefully took her mouth off his cock. By the look on her face, he could tell that she had not swallowed a drop. She looked at Dustin and opened her mouth to show him the tremendous amount of cum inside. Then she closed her mouth and gladly swallowed all his cum in an obscene gulp.

"I love you, my big superstar," Charlotte said.

She lay down on top of Dustin. Mother and son both felt truly happy knowing they had found their true love. They closed their eyes and drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Epilogue

After Dustin's incredible performance in the state championship game, he received athletic scholarship offers from many colleges. He ultimately decided on the University of Texas, partially because it was close to his hometown.

His college teammates were thrilled to have him on the team. He was a great player and a really nice guy. There was just one thing they couldn't figure out about Dustin. His scholarship covered the cost of him living on campus, but he insisted on living at home with his mother instead. They occasionally asked him why.

Dustin couldn't tell them the truth – that he woke up each morning to his gorgeous mother sucking his cock or that she fucked his brains out every day after class. He couldn't tell them that he and his mother were in love with each other. So, instead he would simply say, "Me and my mom are really close," and leave it at that.

httime2
httime2
317 Followers
12