Big Time Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly then mounted Eddy's face and pushed her clit into Eddy's mouth. Eddy responded by reaching up with both arms, wrapping them around her waist, and pulling her pussy as close as he could to his mouth. Shelly groaned as she felt her clit getting sucked into Eddy's mouth. His tongue swirled around her clit as she sat up directly over his face.

Shelly vaguely remembered what her goal was at this point, she somewhat remembered Tim's presence and then figured out what she was supposed to be doing.

Shelly eased off of Eddy's face, reached up with her lube filled hand, and stroked Eddy's crazily erect cock. She stroked it from head to hilt repeatedly and eventually felt her lips slide over the head of this fourteen inch monster.

Without practice, going down on either Eddy or Ted would have been nothing but a gag fest, but Shelly had been practicing. Shelly figured out what choice of lube worked best, what angle of approach maximized penetration, and how relaxing herself helped with swallowing such huge cocks.

Shelly dipped down twice on Eddy's cock in order to get into the rhythm of things and then, to Tim's amazement, Shelly eased her mouth, throat, and chest over Eddy's fourteen inches.

Eddy arched up as Shelly's lips slid down and buried his cock to the hilt. Shelly lingered for a moment before pulling back six inches or so and then swallowing him again. Shelly and Eddy fucked for a few moments until Shelly needed air and pulled herself back off of Eddy's cock.

Shelly then gave the same treatment to Ted. Tim watched as his wife's throat swelled as it filled up with over a foot of cock slid inside of her between her tits.

Shelly went from one cock to the other, burying them inside her mouth, throat, and chest with little or no effort.

Eddy and Ted were getting worked up with no hope of finishing off. Each episode of deep throating became more and more frantic as Ted and Eddy grasped the back of Shelly's head and lunged into her as hard and deep as they could.

Suddenly, Shelly pulled back and announced, "It's time." Shelly got off of the bed while Eddy laid on the bed in the correct direction. His head was on the pillows and his cock lunged forward at a forty five degree angle.

Ted laid next to Eddy in the same position, his cock was also erect and ready.

Shelly walked around the bed and looked at Tim. "So, do you really want to come home?" Tim nodded. "Fine. Just remember that you pushed me this far,"

Shelly returned to the bed and mounted Eddy. His cock stuck up between her breasts. Shelly grabbed the cock and started rubbing it alternately against her nipples. "Are you ready?" Eddy nodded.

"Yes, but Ted and I have a question for you."

"What's that?" Shelly asked,

"Well, we have to wait until the right moment." Eddy replied.

"OK." Shelly responded as she slid her pussy up and down the base of Eddy's cock. "This is my favorite part." Shelly said as her lips glided up to the head of Eddy's cock and then proceeded to take him in.

Tim could see the girth of Eddy's dick dilate his wife as he penetrated her. Shelly easily slid down the length of the shaft until she had buried him completely into her. Shelly moaned as she came. Tim saw how Eddy's cockshaft glistened as Shelly pulled herself eight inches up before slamming herself down again over Eddy's huge cock.

Shelly came again.

Then things got real.

Ted got out of the bed and walked around the end of the bed. Ted blocked Tim's view as Eddy fucked Tim's wife senseless. Ted crawled up onto the edge of the bed and again pretended to fuck Shelly on the ass.

Ted's cock slid up and down Shelly's ass cheeks.

Tim assumed that Shelly was going to get double fucked in her ass and pussy.

Tim was wrong.

Ted continued to slide his cock between Shelly's ass cheeks and then grabbed his cock and pointed it down towards her pussy.

"Dear, God, NO!" Was the thought that ran through Tim's mind.

And then Ted eased the head of his cock into Shelly's pussy next to his brother's cock.

Shelly groaned, "Please, just fuck me."

Tim groaned as he watched Ted's cock sunk into his wife along with Eddy's enormous dick.

At first, they fucked her in synchrony. Both cocks rammed into Shelly's pussy at the same time, but they eventually settled into an alternative rhythm.

One cock would ram completely into her while the other cock would wait to to penetrate her completely.

Tim watched as his wife fucked the twins. Tim was amazed as he witnessed his wife's pussy being dilated beyond belief.

Eddy and Ted continued to fuck Shelly until they reached their crucial point.

At the key point, both Eddy and Ted sunk their cocks into Shelly while Eddy asked THE question.

Eddy, being on the bottom, reached up around Shelly's neck, pulled her into a kiss, and said, "I have a simple question, Shelly, will you marry us?"

Shelly ground her pussy against both cocks while thinking about it.

"Will you make me come?" She asked.

"Every day." Ted said from behind, whispering into her ear.

"Dear, God, then just FUCK ME!" Shelly exclaimed. "We'll be together forever!"

Eddy and Ted responded by jamming both of their cocks into her.

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Shelly yelled as she came multiple times. "Yes! I'll marry you BOTH!"

Shelly felt both Eddy and Ted unload into her. Come splashed out of her pussy while Tim looked on.

Tim could see the white fluid pour out of her pussy as Shelly bucked up against the two fourteen inch intruders. Come poured out of Shelly's pussy and drained out onto the bed,

Eddy kissed Shelly full-on while Ted kissed her back and neck. Come continued to drain onto the bedsheets.

Tim knew it was over.

Fast forward-

Ted walked out of the bedroom, he was fully dressed in his three piece suit.

Shelly was at the stove. She had made Ted an egg sandwich.

"And, yes," Shelly said, "I added ketchup."

Ted came into the kitchen and approached Shelly from behind. Shelly felt Ted's arms wrap around her, clutch her belly, and then grope upwards towards her breasts. Ted cupped her breasts in his hands.

"Goddammit!" Shelly protested, "You need to get going!"

Shelly felt Ted's cock starting to rise between her legs. "No. You need get moving." Shelly told Ted.

Ted moved backward and proceeded toward the front door. Ted's cock was engorged but he proceeded to the car outside nonetheless.

At the front door, Shelly kissed Ted and then pushed him out to the porch. Ted made his way to the company car, opened the door, sat in the driver's seat and pulled out of the driveway.

As Ted drove away, the bedroom door burst open and Eddy stepped out. Eddy was wearing a bathrobe. Eddy said, "Damn! I missed him! He needs to needs to remember the Caraway account."

Shelly said, "He'll be okay. If you're worried about it, you can all him."

"Shit." Eddy replied. "I just needed to talk to him."

"You can talk to me." Shelly replied. "It's going to be fine. Come over here. Kiss me."

Eddy looked around and, in his own way, gave up. Eddy made his way into the kitchen and walked up behind Shelly. Eddy wrapped his arms around Shelly and ground his hips into Shelly's ass. Eddy's cock swelled and rose up in between her legs.

Shelly looked down and saw Eddy's enormous cock rise between her thighs. Shelly reached down and grabbed Eddy's cock mid-shaft and rocked backwards. Shelly felt Eddy's meat grind up against her clit.

Shelly turned her head to the side and did her best to kiss Eddy full on. Shelly knew what was going to happen next. Shelly pushed Eddy's cock back down between her legs, turned around and proceeded to lead Eddy to the bedroom by his cock.

Eddy had been without unfettered access to Shelly's pussy for an entire week.

The last thing Shelly remembered before coming her brains out was thrusting her hips up over Eddy's fourteen inch cock...

12