All Comments on 'Big Tits on Lil Sis Ch. 02'

by Fillmore_Choda

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
8letters8lettersabout 8 years ago

Great chapter! Nice pace, likeable characters. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great work, lost of good build up. I just wish the naughty parts were a bit longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice work

I liked it more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

oh my god more please

Tongue-StudTongue-Studabout 8 years ago
totally digging it

absolutely great, i can't wait for the next chapter...or 20

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

More, please. Lots, in fact

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniabout 8 years ago

Can't wait for Sam to become more than a little sister and more like a slut. Pleas write more as its very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
this is amazing

i read both parts. this is an amazing series. keep up the good work and I hope to be reading more chapters soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
confusing read

your style of writing was confusing to read I thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very good....

I can't wait to read the next part of the series...

pirateroberts6969pirateroberts6969about 8 years ago
Great story!

love the characters and story so far, can't wait for more!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 8 years ago
Good while it lasted.

Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hurry up!

I'm really digging this story! I hope you end up getting into double digits for it! When can we expect the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Yes, a very good chapter again .... I think big brother should help his L'l sis out and eat her pussy to make her feel appreciated and sexy. They have many things to try out and hopefully do. Thanks.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 8 years ago
5 stars

The author has a talent for writing hot scenes, and isn't even to the heavy stuff yet. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

longer chapters equals higher votes. That is because the story doesn't end just as the reader is getting into the story.

prop69prop69about 8 years ago
awesome

I am hard..great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

""

"Nope," she said, lowering her sunglasses and finally looking at me. "Mom asked me to be out of the house for a few hours. You know. You're not the only one in the family who needs some private time."

"Okay," I said, "That's pretty gross. I wondered why Dad didn't wake me. I could have sworn he'd be up early to go fishing again. We didn't catch that much yesterday, and I know he wants to keep dinners on the ocean."

""

Oh HELL no! I'd stroll right back in the cabin, throw open their bedroom door and be yelling "up and at 'em dad! Those fish arent going to catch themselves! Hey!! What are you doing there?! This is vacation time, everything as a family, right?! Do that stuff when you get home! Now throw some cold water on it and grab your fishing gear! ;)"

""

"You stop with that fooling around boy," he called at me, "We got fish to catch."

""

Catch your own fish, old man! You missed prime fishing time earlier when you were wasting it in there rolling around on the bed with mom! I'm just going to stay here and have FUN on VACATION with my sister! You think fishing is fun, go ahead, but dont drag me along so I can be miserable!! Hehehe

""

Finding only her camisole, she spit what she had left in her mouth into its fabric.

""

Um, why? She swallowed the rest, right?

Notice that brother hasn't offered any return favors for sis yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
B-

Decently hot. You think you can summarize Hemmingway in three words? And not a single one of those words was war or prose? You have quite the ego on you, oh amateur, unpaid writer of porn scenes. Also, I don't think you "get" Hemmingway. Try getting humble.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
awesome story

I had read this a few months ago, but I forgot until I got how good the story was. Are you going to add more chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why add the parents ?

Better with just them, I hate when parents are added.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great, sexy, hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is not difficult for one to guess when an author has a thesaurus handy as they compose a story. Suddenly a word will spring forth that is completely inconsistent with the author’s normal vocabulary, for instance the use of ennui instead bored. It occurs so often in this story that It is off putting and disrupts the flow. It is completely incongruous with his reading of Hemingway who kept his language concise and almost pedestrian.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous