All Comments on 'Big Tits on Lil Sis'

by Fillmore_Choda

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I need more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

More

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MORE

Please I need more. Fantastic story. Write a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BTOLS

This story has legs !! Please make it run

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
big tits on lil sis

Interesting story for a Canuck. From cliks to inches. Shouldn't that be 19 cm?

Break out the moose drool!

Fun little story. a but too much build-up fishing all day with daddy-o and yea, we get that, but certainly there's a greater expectation about the women.

You're 21, been married, however you define a relationship, and daddy-o still calls you boy? That would strain a relationship that one is trying to rebuild. I'll be waiting for you to get home and be in full engagement with your sister and get caught by Mom.

Things are looking up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Reminds me of when my brother and I use to visit my grandma and forced to share a room. Ahh, the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fun story

Quite a few sisters tease bro and get a thrill making him jo.. Having bro cum on tits is empowering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Reverse Quasimodo

Small chick with double Ds always paints a picture of a reverse Quasimodo in my mind. Not judging if that's your thing but it doesn't do it for me, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OK, but needed more brother sister time

Too much back ground, not enough of Lil Sis's Big Tits.

I know if I just came, enjoying the view of my lil sisters big tits.

And she was interested in getting a closer look, I would be brotherly enough to let her see it up close.

That would lead to her touching my cock, then sucking it.

Hopefully filling her mouth with another load of my "backed up" cum.

While I talked her out of her panties, since she's seen my thick cock, I'd want to see her young, pink pussy.

Then I would say it's my turn to eat her young cunt, in return for the sweet cum swallow she gave me.

Once I had my face in her pink, young, and wet pussy.

I would get her so hot and bothered, I would slide up to her big tits and suck those, Pink(not dark) nipples.

Doing so would bring my throbbing fat cockhead at the entrance of that sweet, tight, pink, dripping wet pussy.

Finally plunging into her wet depths, I'd probably loose my load at that point, but being her loving, caring big brother, I would keep going until she was gripping my cock, in the throes of her mind shattering, incest inspired orgasm.

Giving her the last of my backed up cum, looking into those big blue eyes.

Kissing her goodnight, as we slept, cuddled together wondering what tomorrow would bring.

Maybe her going to my college, Hmmm sounds good.

Now for part two.

I think she has a real hot friend, now that wouldn't hurt anything, would it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Expand

It sounds more like the beginning of a series than a one part story. With all the introduction to the characters you'd think they'd go further sexually. There could be future chapters where their joins in. Lots of possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice story

I drove on alone in the night with titties on my mind. Best line.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesabout 8 years ago
Let Her LOOK!

and she will help you in the next chapter!

sabra16023sabra16023about 8 years ago
Good First Story

Would like to see it expanded more. More chapters. Thanks

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

Great story - you gave a good background about the family and how they have been since he's been gone. Now it seems his sister is open minded as she didn't bat an eyelash in letting her brother see her big tits etc. I hope in the next chapter his sister comes on to him as she wants to be educated not only about what college is like. I think she wants her brother to teach her about sex and try some things with someone she trusts. I am sure in his horny state that won't go unanswered !! They already have crossed one of the most difficult steps, his getting naked and jerking off and she showing him her big boobs plus fingering his cum. Thank you.

TLMorganTLMorganabout 8 years ago

I agree with everyone else, we need more! This has the potential to be a very good series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Echoing an earlier comment

A petite girl with double-D's is going to look like the Hunchfront of Notre Dame; couldn't you have dialled back a little on the humungous jugs? Yeah, they're big, and perky, and firm, 'nuff said, maybe they could have been a little more in proportion with her small frame; I once knew a small girl with a couple of C's out front; when she wore a bikini top, she looked like she had two bald midgets in a headlock, and she took so much shit she eventually had to go and have a reduction down to a B, just so she didn't keep spraining the muscles in her chest, which I understood from her is absolutely excruciating.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
A little too crass...

...it's a great idea to write about a sister with large breasts, but the way he acts about masturbating and wanting to "see her tits" seems so awkward. It would have seemed more natural if she'd REALLY missed him and somehow came onto him. She wanted his attention yes, but only as a sister...then for her to show him her breasts and him to say he needed some pics or something to see to jack off...that's really a teenager of 15-16 talking than the 21-year old he is. The elements conflict too much, like him noticing his mom, but it's just him being extra horny? Just doesn't add up on a few fronts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not bad

Great premise, but like the others have said, it's a bit crass and told totally from a 18 year old boy's point of view (even though the boy here is 21).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Envy

Which I had mother and sister like that

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
I like how attraction isn't irresistible from first moment alone.

The simmering has begun . Next installment, I'm rooting for full boil. Filmore_Choda is doing a nice job mixing innocence and worldliness with baby sis.To me, the narrator is a bit too common . What makes him special is not apparent. But their conversation zings with covert attraction, affection and antipathy mix that is very promising for next encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Yeah, very arousing and Yes I wish I had a sister like that too !!

Yes, girls do get very horny too and I am sure she'll want her brother to do more up close next time. Sound like fun, thanks !!

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 8 years ago
5 stars

Good dirty fun. Nice build up that promises more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good,could be great

I love incest stories but brother/ sister incest never floated my boat for whatever reason, until now. I agree with some other commenters here in that the lead up was a bit long and much. And if my father had referred to me as " boy" at 21, I would have left and never looked back. Sounds like a country bumpkin addressing his 10 year old son. And lil sis huge DD tits? Come on, small girls with humongous DD tits at 18 years old are very few and far between. C's more like it, D's maybe, but DD's? Nah. This has potential, just needs a little tweaking. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter and seeing where this goes. Fair job so far.

prop69prop69about 8 years ago
great start

Wish I was looking at her tits

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

""

the road to the cabin was a 19-hour straight shot north past rock and tree and water damn near to the tip of James Bay.

""

Lol, I've never had a desire to go anywhere that would get me to drive that much!!

""

"You two look so cute," Mom gushed, "Just like old times. Like a family again."

""

Aah, the lovely precursor ;)

""

"I'm just a really light sleeper is all," she said, "And I'd really like to get a good night's rest."

""

And she didnt bring earplugs? Heh.

""

Two whole days, give or take, and without even one moment to myself to relieve my stress.

""

They call it a bathroom! You either take a shower or turn the faucet on for background noise! Lol.

""

"First," he said, between mouthfuls of oatmeal and eggs, "We're going to portage the canoe up to the old fishing spot, you remember Chris? We can scavenge for kindling and chop a few logs while we're up there, cast out a few lines, and then ride the current back in the canoe with our supplies. Sound good, boy?"

""

No dad, it doesnt. Hauling a fucking canoe up some ragged ass trail, straining and sweating, then chopping wood, then sitting on a narrow ass seat as we paddle back, does NOT sound good! If I had known that going back to school was going to lead to this then I would have prefered keeping you pissed at me!!

""

"Nothing's wrong," I said again, "I'm just a little stressed out is all. It's weird getting back to this."

"To what?"

"To family. To not having privacy. To not ever being alone."

"Well why would you want to be alone?"

"Just for stuff, you know. Reasons."

"What reasons?"

"Can't you just be quiet? I'm just stressed out is all."

""

Oh my gawd!! Get your fucking whiny pussy ass out of bed and go to the bathroom and jack off like every other male on the fucking planet!! Damn!!

At leadt sis called him on jacking off, lol! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG, there better be a few more chapters on this!

I sure enjoyed this.

The little sister being the new breast friend is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This was fun, more might be nice.

I am a tit man, and a Canadian. This spoke to me, though when this sort of thing was happening to me it was a long time ago. Anyway the writing was good keep doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fabulous story!!

Fabulous story! I just read the first one, and can't wait to read the rest of them!

Is any of this based on your own experience? The reason I ask is because I have a very busty younger sister who has driven me crazy for decades!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

wish my sister (and/or my mom) was that understanding. although we were a nudist family until my siblings were about 8 or so, and my parent went nude at home a lot till i was about 13, there was no sexualality in our family at all. found out when i was about 15 that my mom hated sex (so how i and my siblings were born, ill never know...lol). but i am so turned on by incest !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just love brother sister stories. I hope the next one he makes her pregnant. I would give anything to fuck and impregnant my little sister

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous