All Comments on 'Bigfoots Come a Knockin''

by MarkoAaron

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hm, meant to be humorous/over the top?

This has as much to do with my own mood and what this reminds me of...it reminded me of a Sasquatch porno that would be reviewed by the Cinema Snob. :P

Definitely caricatures of college girls...or the more usual, horny young "guys" being written how they think college girls act ("wood boogers"?). And the "bigfoots/bigfeet/whatever" came across like actors with a big dick in costumes mimicking King Kong. It's a pure, almost perfect bad porno script with a decent pace (since a lot of bad scripts are also boring/slow, hey, at least there's a chase!). I actually don't mind this for that. :) Has a certain amusement factor and it definitely is a story, but isn't going to get me off whether I like bigfoot porn or not.

I'm not sure what I expected...maybe because on the forum you were concerned about the non-consent aspect, I thought there might be actual danger/tension and that's why I clicked on the link, but...mm, nah. Your girls are far too much Silverstone "Clueless" to ever think they're in any real danger and both the title and the situation say not to take it too seriously, so I won't. (Really should be made into a movie so Cinema Snob can review it. ;) I can hear the commentary already.)

MarkoAaronMarkoAaronover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone, who took the time to read my story.

It's my first one to be shared and I am overjoyed by the feedback so far.

I just wanted to add, I know there are a few grammatical errors, nothing major but I'd like to correct them for readers.

I submitted the edited version and hopefully the errors will be fixed soon.

DDH3269DDH3269over 8 years ago
An enjoyable first "Non-Human" read

A long time Literotica reader, this is the first time I have read a Non-Human submission. Although a bit predictable, it was enjoyable. Although I prefer "human" stories, the creatures were close enough to believe these young ladies could have enjoyed such an attack turned pleasure. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Obsessed

This story most definitely needs another part! Loves it!

SugarrushwerewolfSugarrushwerewolfover 5 years ago
Awesome Story!

This was a fun read and definitely gave me some ideas I can use for my own writings. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

I really enjoyed this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous