Bigfoots Come a Knockin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls crawled into the bedroom and grabbed some quilts and pillows, crawling low and slow to avoid being seen by the creature that might be looking in. They closed the bedroom doors and settled in, in the hallway.

Sleep didn't come easy, but eventually, both girls were asleep.

***

Their rest was cut short, by blaring, whoops! The creature was still outside, and had started making earsplitting, calls. Ashlee checked her phone, her hands shaking, excitedly. Again, her phone didn't have signal, the time said 3:48 am. Janell stirred and sat up.

"Now what?" Janell groaned.

The creature continued making his whoop sounds; adding knocking sounds. The sound of wood thwacking against trees; echoing in the woods.

"It must be pissed. Beating trees and shit!" Janell grumbled.

"We're a few hours away from daylight, should we just stay up?" Ashlee asked.

"Might as well, can't sleep with all that racket going on." Janell said.

The girls spent the rest of the night leaned against the wall; falling in and out of sleep. Morning came and sunlight shined through the windows; the rays of light hit Ashlee's eyes and woke her up. She jolted up, feeling relieved to see the morning light. She reached over and shook Janell.

"Janell, it's morning! Come on, let's check it out." Ashlee said.

Janell was in a groggy state, but moved fast to check things out. The girls looked outside from the windows, looking to see if the creature was still out there. The creature was nowhere in sight and everything was quiet.

"I don't see it, do you?" Ashlee asked.

"No, it's looks safe." Janell answered.

"Let's pack what we need and get out of here!" Ashlee pleaded.

The girls grabbed their bags and packed their belongings, hastily. They were tired; running on pure adrenaline. They headed to the door and Janell, slowly opened it. She poked her head out, and looked to make sure the coast was clear. Janell looked back at Ashlee and mouthed, "Let's go."

The girls made a run for the SUV, Janell pulled the keys from her pocket and hit the unlock button on her keychain and the SUV, beeped. As they got closer to the vehicle, they caught sight of the creature. It was standing in the road, down from the cabin. The girls stopped; frozen with fear.

Janell reached her hand out behind her; searching for Ashlee, not wanting to take her eyes off the creature.

"Ashlee, walk with me, slowly! When we get to the car, get in the back seat and we'll get out of here." Janell whispered.

"What about him? He's blocking the road." Ashlee said.

"I'll run the son of a bitch, down! Now move!" Janell ordered.

The girls slowly made their way to the vehicle; keeping their eyes on the creature. The creature made a whoop call, and there were responses! Whoop sounds echoed from the woods. The girls stopped, abruptly and shuddered from the sounds. Whoops were called back from different directions. The whoops were persistent and getting closer.

The girls gasped, three more creatures emerged from the treeline. They were slightly smaller than the white one, and they were different colors; two were brown and one was black. The creatures came in close and stopped a few yards away; their eyes locked on the girls. The girls were frozen in place, terrified to make a move.

Janell, slowly reached over and grabbed Ashlee by the collar of her shirt.

"Come on! We gotta get to the car!" Janell's lips quivered as she spoke.

Ashlee stood still; unable to move. Her eyes fixed on the creatures that surrounded them.

Janell tugged Ashlee's shirt and tried dragging her to car.

"Ashlee, come on! We gotta move!" Janell pleaded.

One of the creatures started approaching the girls, walking at a fast pace. Ashlee and Janell started crying out and retreated back to the cabin. When they reached the steps, the white one, let out a deep bellow! The other creatures, as if under command, started running to the girls.

The girls screamed and frantically ran to the door of the cabin; they nearly tripped when they opened the door and ran inside. The girls turned around and saw one of the creatures running to the doorway. They slammed the door shut, just when the creature reached the porch.

The creature collided with the door with great force!

As if a battering ram had just hit it; the girls buried their shoulders into the door, hoping to stop the beast from getting in.

The creature pounded on the door; trying to get in. Janell and Ashlee bounced off the door with each hit.

The creature roared and huffed in frustration; eventually giving up and walking away from the door.

The girls sat against the door; trembling and whimpering.

"What are we gonna do?" Ashlee sobbed.

Janell was speechless, shaking from fright.

"We just gotta wait them out. Maybe they'll leave and we can try to get the car, then.

"If they can't get in, maybe they'll lose interest." Janell explained.

"What do you think they want?"

"Do you think they wanna kill us?" Ashlee asked.

"Why? What have we done?

"They're just some kind of dumb animals. Probably pissed because we're on their territory or something." Janell cried out.

"No. They're not dumb. I think they were communicating.

"That white one seems to be the leader. The others reacted, when he made those calls." Ashlee explained.

"Whatever! I don't care.

"I just wanna get out of here. I say we wait them out, and try for the car when they're not around." Janell said angrily.

***

The girls spent the day hunkered in the cabin. Trying to stay calm and and thinking of a way to escape. The creatures roamed around the cabin; hitting random parts of the foundation. Ashlee peeked out a window, curious of what they were doing and what they were. She was able to spot one, the black one stood idle a few yards away from the window, as if he was inspecting the structure.

Ashlee was able to get a good look at the beast. A huge monster that stood at least seven foot tall; his body was very built and had broad shoulders. It was covered in thick hair, all over its body, but its face was visible. Its skin was dark brown and appeared very rough; deep scars, as if claw marks, lead down from its left abdomen down its leg.

Ashlee discovered something else as well; there between its legs. A large cock hung down, nestled in the thick fur. The beast suddenly stopped moving and went still, Ashlee looked up to see what had caught his interest. She squealed when she realized he was staring at her, his eyes met with hers. His expression seemed peaceful, but in an instant, he charged at the window with great speed.

Ashlee gasped and jumped away from the window.

The beast hit the side of the cabin with tremendous force and the window shattered into pieces.

Ashlee crawled to the center of the living room and Janell frantically crawled over next to her. The beast reached in through the window; trying to climb through, but the opening was too small.

He was able to fit his head through the window and he could see the girls, he growled and huffed; wriggling in the window frame.

The girls screamed and cried, hysterically.

The beast went into a frenzy; trying to get in.

He snapped his mouth; growling loudly. He eventually shook free and stomped off; punching the side of the cabin and roaring in rage.

"Oh, thank god!" Ashlee sighed.

"Don't thank him, thank my dad.

He was always worried about bears tearing into the cabin and had small windows installed." Janell said.

***

The nightfall was coming and the girls were still trapped, with no ideas of how to escape. They lit candles and set up a lantern in the center of the room on the coffee table.

Janell started pacing and began to speak.

"Alright. Here's what I think.

"They can't break down the door; they're too big to fit through any of the windows. They've been beating the crap out of the cabin, and the foundation has held.

"They can't get in. We just gotta stay put and wait them out. Eventually, someone back at school will realize we're missing and they'll report it." Janell explained.

"That can take a long time, Janell. If the things outside don't kill us, we'll die of starvation or dehydration." Ashlee argued.

"We can ration our food. Plus, they might leave within a day or so. We can take off, then." Janell said.

Ashlee wasn't too crazy about the idea, but it seemed like they were left with no other choice. At that moment, a loud bang came outside the door.

"Damn it! Give it up, already! You're not getting in!" Janell yelled.

The powerful hits came in multitudes, the beasts were pounding on the door and walls outside the front of the cabin. It seemed the creatures had focused their assault on the front. Soon, all of the attention was on the door; which was getting brittle after sustaining so much abuse. There was a short pause for a moment, the creatures huffed and stomped outside.

The sounds of wood cracking and creaking, soon began. They were tearing the porch away from the foundation.

The girls ran to the window and looked out.

"What in the hell are they doing?" Janell asked.

"Do you think they decided to try and tear the place apart?" Ashlee asked.

Within minutes, the porch was gone. Nothing but a barren door remained.

"I got an idea!" Janell cried out.

Janell pulled her keys from her pocket. "I'm gonna hit the alarm on the car. It might scare them off." Janell stammered.

Janell hit the panic button on her keychain and the car started blaring and honking. The creatures stopped their assault; startled by the sound.

The white one roared and charged at the vehicle, ramming his shoulder into the side of it; causing the vehicle to lift off the ground and crash back down. The others joined in, the girls could only hear the destruction. Janell leaned against the door and slid down to the floor; curling up and crying.

The sounds of metal twisting and glass shattering, was nightmarish to Janell and Ashlee. Their one hope of escape was destroyed. Janell stood up, like she was in a daze. She looked out to see the damage, the vehicle was turned upside down; wheels missing and pieces of metal strewn across the ground.

She was able to see them walking into the woods, disappearing in the treeline.

"You gotta be kidding me! They leave after they destroy the car?" Janell snarled.

The girls heard a tree fall, then the sound of branches, bending and snapping. After a few minutes, there was a loud commotion coming from the woods. It sounded like something big was tearing through the woods.

The girls looked out, trying to see what was happening. The creatures walked out of the woods with a long tree; the limbs had been broken off and the creatures were carrying the tree together; each with an arm cradled around it.

The girls stared in awe, they got the idea of what the creatures had decided. The creatures ran together with the tree tip pointed at the cabin.

"They're gonna ram it!" Ashlee screamed.

The girls ran to the opposite side of the room and took cover. The tree tip hit its mark and the door was broke off the hinges and slid across the floor.

The girls looked up; shaking with fear. With the door gone, they could only see darkness in the doorway. They slowly stood up; staring at the opening.

The white one entered first, the girls contained their screams as he made his way in; the others followed in behind him. The girls held each other, fearing for their safety.

The creatures approached them; huffing and grunting. They surrounded the girls; staring down at them.

The white one grabbed Janell by the arm and pulled her to him. He leaned in close and started inspecting her; sniffing her hair and neck, then he ran his hand over her chest and down between her legs.

The creature rubbed his hand against her pussy; Janell jumped and hissed, in fright. He shoved her aside to the black one, who took a hold of Janell; rubbing his hands all over her, running his nose down her chest; breathing deeply. The white one then approached Ashlee, she trembled as he started touching her. He ran his hands through her long hair; sliding his hands on down to her neck; stopping at her breasts. He cupped his fingers under her boobs; using his thumbs to play with her nipples, he squeezed them, and Ashlee screamed out in pain. He was very strong!

Ashlee shut her eyes and lowered her head; trembling in fear. She felt something poke her in the stomach, she peeked down and saw the creature's cock.

It was fully erect; long and thick.

The creature's breathing started to quicken, he grabbed Ashlee by the arms and held her in place, then he started pressing his cock up against her.

The cock prodded into her stomach; eventually getting under her shirt and touching her soft skin.

The white one then, started humping up against her. Ashlee was shocked by what was happening, a giant beast was humping her! Ashlee then heard Janell, arguing with something behind the white giant.

She tilted her head and saw Janell, behind the couch; bent over the backrest. The black one was kneeled down; his head buried in her ass; inhaling deeply.

"What are you doing?" Janell whimpered.

The creature grabbed the waistband of Janell's sweatpants and yanked them down; getting excited from her exposed parts. He whooped and quickly positioned himself behind her, pressing his hips against her. Ashlee could see his large cock rub up between Janell's butt cheeks and saw the head pop up.

Ashlee gasped, realizing what was going to happen. Janell screamed out and started wriggling, trying to get away. She grabbed on to the cushions of the couch and pulled herself over, but the creature grabbed her ankle and stopped her. The commotion distracted the white one, which caused him to release Ashlee from his grip as he turned to look. Ashlee quickly looked for a way out, the window behind her was already destroyed from the black one's previous attempt to enter the cabin.

Ashlee ran and jumped out the window; hitting the ground hard. She didn't even have time to stand, before the white one looked out and roared!

She ran down to the edge of the lake and started running down the shoreline; running with all her effort.

She heard growls and huffs; quickly catching up behind her. She glanced back and saw a brown one; closing in on her.

Within seconds, the creature caught up to Ashlee and with a powerful swipe, he slapped her thigh.

Ashlee's leg locked up and she fell to the ground, her thigh was stinging from the hit. The creature reached down and grabbed her by the waist; lifting her with ease, he slung her over his shoulder and started walking back to the cabin.

Ashlee pounded her fists on his massive back; kicking and screaming, but it was useless. Scenarios of nightmarish possibilities played in Ashlee's head.

***

They were soon back at the cabin, Ashlee calmed down and tried listening for Janell.

The cabin was quiet, but the shadows inside moved around in the dim light.

Ashlee feared that Janell had been killed. The creature walked through the door; Ashlee still on the beast's shoulder, could only see the floor. The creature, gently slid Ashlee off his shoulder and she slunk to the ground; unable to stand from her hurt thigh.

Ashlee sat on the floor with her head down; rubbing her thigh and wincing with each rub.

She then heard soft grunts from behind her, she slowly twisted herself around and gasped!

Janell was bent over the couch and the black one was mounted behind her; fucking her roughly! With each thrust, the couch would scooch and buck off the floor.

The other brown creature was on the opposite side of the couch, he had his cock rammed down Janell's throat!

He had his hand on the back of her head and was bobbing her head down on his cock, vigorously.

Ashlee stood, but staggered. She hopped over to the brown creature and started punching and slapping his back.

"Let her go! Stop that!" Ashlee demanded.

Ashlee was suddenly pulled back, and stumbled to her knees. The white one stood before her, he loosened his grip on her wrist and looked down at her. Ashlee looked into his eyes, he didn't seem angry, but his intentions were clear.

His erection was pointing in her face, Ashlee didn't make a move. The white one grabbed his cock and shook it once, Ashlee remained still.

He then poked her lips with the head of his cock; rubbing it up and down to her nostrils to her bottom lip.

Ashlee refused to open her mouth and turned her head away. The creature grabbed her by the hair and twisted her head back, he stomped his foot and huffed in aggravation.

"Alright!" Ashlee yelled.

Ashlee decided if she wanted to live, she should obey him. She wrapped her hands around his massive cock and started stroking the shaft. She had never handled a cock this big before, she estimated it to be ten inches and the girth was enormous as well. "How am I supposed to fit this in mouth?" Ashlee wondered.

Ashlee thought maybe she could just jack him off and maybe that'll be enough to please him.

She continued stroking, but the white one's cock was dry and rough. She leaned forward and hesitantly stuck her tongue out, she licked the base of his cock and made her way up to the head.

She spat on the head and stroked her saliva up and down the shaft, getting his cock good and lubricated. The creature shuddered and moaned, he was apparently pleased with her effort. But now he was ready to go further, he pressed the head of his cock against lips and didn't move it.

Ashlee knew she had to 'up her game'.

She opened her mouth as wide as she could and slowly took his cock in, the cock was rough, and tasted pungent. She kept stroking the shaft with both hands, pulling back the foreskin and sucking the head with a steady pace.

Ashlee kept her eyes shut; believing this all had to be a nightmare and she would soon wake up.

The creature groaned and panted; Ashlee could feel his cock throbbing in her mouth.

The creature placed his hand on the back of her head and took over the rhythm.

He started bobbing her head at a fast pace; his cock going deeper in her throat. Ashlee started gagging, she tried opening her mouth, but the massive cock took up all the room.

She was retching; strands of spit, seeping out of the corners of her mouth. She pressed her hands up against the beast's thighs; trying to push him way, but he continued fucking her throat.

Suddenly, the creature was shaking; his legs started convulsing. With a final thrust, he shoved the head of his cock to the back of her throat, Ashlee could feel a warm explosion!

The beast's cum, filled her mouth and throat, Ashlee tried pushing him back, but he kept his cock on her tongue. Cum oozed out from her mouth; dripping from her chin, onto the floor. When the creature was satisfied, he released her and stepped back.

Ashlee hunched over; gagging and gasping.

She could feel the thick cum sliding down her throat. Her eyes were blurred and teary; wiping her eyes and catching her breath, she stood up.

She looked over to check on Janell, she couldn't believe what she saw.

Janell was riding one of the brown creatures. The beast was sitting on the couch and Janell was fucking him cowgirl style.

She was gripping his shoulders and bouncing up and down on his cock; moaning loudly, in pleasure.

Ashlee slowly walked over, she noticed the black one was sitting on one of the sofas, sprawled out with a look of contempt on his face; rubbing his balls.

"Janell? You okay? He didn't hurt you did he?" Ashlee asked in a low voice.

Janell continued fucking the beast, as if she didn't hear Ashlee.

"Hey!" Ashlee said in a louder tone.

Janell turned back and looked at Ashlee with a big smile, her smile seemed to answer her question.

"These things can fuck!" Janell laughed.