Bigfoots Come a Knockin'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're enjoying it?" Ashlee said in disbelief.

Janell stopped and turned to Ashlee, breathing hard.

"Hey, now. I wanted to go to the tavern and get me some of those lumberjacks.

"These assholes interrupted that, so now they're making it up to me. That's how I see it." Janell laughed.

Ashlee was speechless, she couldn't believe that Janell was going along with this.

Janell leaned up and twisted around; switching to reverse cowgirl. Her feet resting on the knees of the creature and resumed fucking him.

"We wanted dick, now we got it.

"Best to just enjoy it, Ash." Janell said.

"Yeah? Well you didn't have to suck off, grandpa over there!" Ashlee said snidely.

Janell giggled. "Well, there's one more who hasn't gotten any. Maybe you should check him out." Janell said.

Ashlee didn't realize that the other brown beast was standing directly behind her. She turned and faced him. He stood still; staring at her.

"Well, at least you didn't shove me to the ground, like some people around here." Ashlee said.

The creature's cock was already erect, he seemed to have been watching the whole show and was anxious to get in.

Ashlee decided to give in, besides, she was feeling pretty horny, herself.

She slowly undressed, like she was putting on a show for the beast. Slowly removing her bra then she turned around and bent all the way over; pulling her thong off, the beast was truly enticed, now.

Ashlee walked over to him and noticed his cock, just a little bit smaller than the white one. She cupped her right hand under the beast's shaft and started storking him with firm, long strokes.

She was relieved that his cock was smoother than the white one's. She spat in her other hand and then started stroking the cock with both hands.

The beast was trembling, ready to fuck.

Ashlee stood back and reached down to her pussy, spreading her lips and playing with herself. She giggled at the thought that she was teasing him.

The beast abruptly moved towards her and wrapped his hands around her waist. He started rubbing her lower back; moving down to her ass. He grabbed and groped her large butt cheeks, Ashlee groaned with each squeeze. The beast cupped her ass in hands and lifted her off the ground, Ashlee's arms flailed in the air, surprised by the sudden lift.

She wrapped her arms around his bulky neck and held on tight. The beast grabbed her legs; behind her knees and lifted her up, with her legs spread open, he slowly guided her down atop his cock.

Ashlee could feel the large, bulbous head enter between her folds. The beast lowered her down, inch by inch, filling her with cock. Ashlee opened her mouth and couldn't even make a sound, this cock was the biggest she had ever had in her.

The beast was all the way in, Ashlee felt stretched beyond her limit by its cock.

She buried her face in his thick neck; gasping and whimpering.

The beast wrapped his hands around her thighs and started thrusting with his legs.

Ashlee was amazed by his strength; each thrust, driving the large cock deep inside of her with powerful vigor. He lifted her up, until only the head was in; then he dropped her onto his cock, over and over!

Ashlee was overcome with a wave of pleasure, she clenched her teeth and grabbed handfuls of hair on his back. The beast started thrusting; with a very fast pace. Bringing her all the way down to the base of his cock with each thrust, Ashlee was bouncing off of him like a paddle ball!

Ashlee moaned and yelped; her sounds echoing in the cabin. She hugged around the beast's neck; her body convulsing with pleasure.

The beast kept pounding her throbbing hole, he started huffing and moaning. Ashlee looked up and saw his mouth wide open; his large canines exposed.

He stopped moving her on his cock and trembled, Ashlee could feel him cumming; warmth filled her canal with thick cum.

He was so spent, he almost dropped Ashlee, he gently set her down and walked back; panting and taking deep breaths.

Ashlee was a little sore, but the pleasure was still washed over her. She turned to Janell, who was lying back on the couch; smiling at Ashlee.

Ashlee joined her and curled up beside her.

"That looked fun." Janell giggled.

"That was the most fun I've ever had!" Ashlee laughed.

The girls looked around the room; the four creatures were lounged around the living room. All with their eyes on the girls.

"I have a feeling we're not done yet." Ashlee said nervously.

"Give me 5 minutes." Janell joked.

The white one started approaching the girls.

Ashlee was scared; he was a bit rough and didn't know what to expect.

He walked up the Janell and huffed in a challenging way.

"Oh, shit." Janell said quietly.

The white one stomped and nodded his head to the side.

"I guess it's my turn with him." Janell said.

Janell got up slowly, intimidated by the behavior of him. The white one grew impatient and grabbed Janell by the arm and jerked her up to him. Janell gasped and quietly whimpered by the jolt. The white one didn't waste time, he grabbed Janell by her hips and forcefully, twisted her around. He positioned himself behind her and lifted her up by her love handles.

"Hey! Take it easy." Janell pleaded.

The white one had her lifted up to his pelvic level; for his cock to enter her. He pressed up against her and Janell moaned loudly, her feet didn't even touch the ground.

One of the brown ones took interest and walked over to them, he went up to Janell and grabbed her arms; Janell was now being help up by two of them.

The brown one was hard and he started moving his pelvis around in her direction; his cock hitting Janell in the face. Janell's arms were being held, so she couldn't guide it into her mouth.

Janell opened her mouth up wide and waited for the brown one to hit her hole with his cock. She eventually was able to catch the cock in her mouth, and the brown one started fucking her mouth.

Ashlee watched from the couch, the sight was both scary and sexy.

Two hairy giants, taking Janell from both ends, her feet dangling above the ground and her arms being bound, strangely turned Ashlee on.

The white one pounded Janell, down hard on his cock, with strong, short thrusts.

Janell's sounds of pleasure were drowned out, by the cock being driven into her mouth.

Ashlee was enjoying the show, when something suddenly appeared in the corner of her eye.

She glanced over and realized it was a hard cock, the other brown one was standing behind the couch and his cock was laying on the top of the backrest beside Ashlee.

"You need some help, sweety?" Ashlee snickered.

Ashlee got up on her knees on the couch and leaned against the backrest and started playing with the cock.

She flicked her tongue around the head and stroked him firmly, she licked down the sides; from head to base, getting him lubed up.

She took him about two inches in her mouth and kept stroking him.

She suddenly felt something poking her from behind,

she turned around; without releasing the brown one's cock and realized the black one was getting into position to fuck her.

Ashlee got on her feet and hunched down so he could penetrate her, and also suck off the brown one.

Ashlee felt him enter, and gasped when she felt his cock make its way in.

He was larger than the previous cock she had earlier, he pushed all the way in and Ashlee was barely ready for it.

She yelled out and took a breath; hissing through her teeth. The black one grabbed her by her sides and started fucking her.

Ashlee shoved the brown one's cock back in her mouth and started sucking him, vigorously. She was feeling wild, she let her spit build up and she was giving a messy blowjob, her spit dripped from her chin and the cock made wet noises as it went in and out.

The black one leaned over her and started pounding her with hard, long thrusts. The beast's cock felt like it was gonna burst from her stomach.

Ashlee was feeling another wave of pleasure building up in her. The black one was fucking her so hard, she could barely keep her mouth on the cock she was sucking.

She soon felt warm droplets on her tongue, followed by a bug gush, she tried to catch the brown one's cum in her mouth, but the black one was driving her crazy.

She opened her mouth and the brown one's cock sprung from her mouth, she started moaning and wailing in pleasure. At that moment, the brown one came and his cum erupted in Ashlee's face. Cum streaked down her face, from her hair to her chin.

Ashlee bit into the couch and growled loudly!

The black one wasn't letting up on her and was pounding her faster. His thrusting was fast as a jack rabbit, Ashlee's body was vibrating from the pounding. Suddenly, Ashlee felt hot cum, gushing through her canal. Her legs buckled and she couldn't stay crouched down in that uncomfortable position, she dropped to her knees and the cock sprung out, spewing cum over her backside.

Ashlee, exhausted; fell over on the couch. Breathing fast and feeling disoriented. She soon fell asleep.

***

Ashlee woke up, still on the couch. There was a throw blanket draped over her body, she rose up and pulled the blanket down. Her skin was wet and sticky; parts of the blanket were stuck to her skin from the cum, it made the sound of velcro as she pulled it off.

Janell was standing next to her; fully dressed.

She looked at Ashlee with a bright smile.

"Good morning, sunshine." Janell said joyfully.

Ashlee's voice was hoarse and she could barely talk.

"H-hey, harrumph! Aww, shit." Ashlee coughed.

"Whoa, take it easy. You're a little tuckered out." Janell laughed.

Ashlee looked around and noticed the creatures were gone.

"Where are they?" Ashlee asked.

"They left. After you passed out and after the grandpa filled me to brim with jizz, they lost interest.

"They just left and went back into the woods. No calls, no sounds, nothing." Janell explained.

"Do you think we can leave now?" Ashlee asked.

"I'd say so. We did our part.

"I already got our stuff packed. I guess we'll walk to the main road and try hitchhiking.

"You get woke up and get ready. We'll leave out when you want to." Janell said.

Ashlee got dressed and made sure she had all her stuff. She was walking a little bowlegged, still sore from the black one's pounding.

The girls headed out and started walking down the road.

"Do you think we can come back, one day?" Ashlee asked.

"I don't know, I'm gonna have a hard time thinking of what to say to my dad." Janell giggled.

"You're gonna tell him about this?" Ashlee exclaimed.

Janell looked back then motioned to Ashlee with her eyes.

Ashlee looked and saw the damage.

The cabin was ripped up and the porch was scattered into pieces; the vehicle was flipped upside down and auto parts were scattered around the property.

"I don't know how to explain that." Janell laughed.

"Just tell him the truth.

"It was wood boogers!" Ashlee laughed.