All Comments on 'Bigger Down There Ch. 02'

by Andrea_E

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DumbobunnyDumbobunnyabout 8 years ago
Delicious

Christ, your stories are deliciously lewd, beautifully descriptive, and refreshingly original. I'm simply lapping them up (pun intended :-)) and having an incredibly erotic time in doing so. I can't wait to see what the dildo pants did to your now increasingly large cunt hole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
These people would be on their way to the hospital

Bleeding from various orifices. Sam would be so far gone that they'd never see his shadow. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

Oh, how I love this series, I do hope that there will be many more episodes in this tale. It certainly makes a change to read a series by a new, young author who adores the pleasure of a good vigorous `fisting', the absolute joy of feeling one's cunt totally stretched and filled by someones hand, wrist deep in you, fucking you to a shattering orgasm. Please, please write more.

DumbobunnyDumbobunnyalmost 8 years ago
Even better the second time....

I simply cannot get enough of your stories Andrea. I feel like I'm feasting on the richest source of pure, undiluted erotica I've ever found, and I'm really struggling to think of anything to add in terms of ideas, because you have every base covered and more.

Loving the idea of Helen stretching your clit too, and using her entire collection of toys on you. And falling asleep with the dildo pants on to stop you closing up is extraordinary. Also looking forward to how things might develop when Helen tackles the subject with Sam....

Keep writing your brilliant account.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Hot story written in good English. Titillating

MeanOralSexToy4womenMeanOralSexToy4women5 months ago

This story gives me the images of how lesbians can give themselves the satisfaction men cannot. I would adore either woman if I could.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrea_E@Andrea_E
I'm a girl with a larger than average genitalia and love being this way. I'm obsessed with my with my genitals and those of other ladies, especially when they have been well used over the years to the point of being obscenely loose. I get turned on by tiny tits as well

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES