Bigger Down There Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrea_E
Andrea_E
309 Followers

'Do I feel good in you?'

'Am I stretching you?'

'Oh God yes' I breathed out. 'And I'm loving it.' 'Do me, open me up. Fist my young cunt and make it like yours.'

When I came, it was a whole new experience. I felt incredibly fulfilled. The bed had two very large damp patches (actually, more wet than damp) all over it, but it was a truly shocking yet thrilling picture looking down at our drooping cunts, still shimmering and glossy from the amount of cum and lubrication we had produced and which was all over us.

I took Helens Torpedo and licked it. 'I love your dirtiness' Helen said, and followed my lead by starting to lick her hand which was still wet and slippery from its insertion in me.

After cleaning up a bit, there was a very slightly awkward moment, that I sensed would be coming, but wasn't quite sure how it was going to play out. It was Helen that addressed it. 'Where do you want to sleep my dear – in your room, or with me?'

The trouble was, I couldn't think of a good reason to go back to my room, even though I knew that sharing Helens bed would be a sort of a defining moment for me. However, it was now undeniable that I preferred cunts and therefore women, to pricks and therefore men. So I lifted up the quilt and asked 'which side.' Helen said 'thank you, that makes me very happy. Oh, and any side you like.'

We didn't actually hold each other but there was plenty of skin on skin contact, and we were obviously both very comfortable with it. It took me a while to drop off because my head was buzzing, but Helen didn't seem to have any such distraction and went to sleep quite quickly.

Helen was up and about before me in the morning and brought me some tea, but beautifully naked. God, how I loved looking at her meaty lips hanging down between her thighs. It was a deliciously erotic and heady view.

Although it was a Sunday, Helen would be on shift later, but would be home tonight. Helen told me to make myself very comfortable while she was at work, and that I was at liberty to explore her room, toys and anything else. 'Nothing is out of bounds' dear she said.

We had breakfast completely unclothed which was enjoyably liberating. The only problem was that I wanted to look and touch, but there would be time for that later. Helen held my head and kissed me on the lips before she departed for work, and I felt very complete.

I lounged around a bit, deep in thought. Here I was entering into a very naughty and seedy relationship with a woman probably twice my age, and who was the mother of my best friend.

Despite the fact that something felt rather right about it – we were clearly kindred spirits and for the first time I wasn't feeling slightly weird about my likes and I guess fetishes, there was still the not inconsiderable matter of how the hell I was going to deal with this with Sam. My own parents weren't a problem as they were now living abroad, so it was unlikely I was going to have to think about that any time soon. I decided I would have to pick my time and raise the question of Sam with Helen.

Feeling slightly at a loose end, but at the same time slightly mischievous, I took myself upstairs with a view to exploring Helens boudoir a little more. I started with the drawers. The first one had the usual underwear in it (which I will admit to having a good delve through!). The second was predominately stockings (mostly hold-ups, but also some interesting looking suspender tights), and some silky looking scarves, but it was the bottom one which revealed the most. This contained three pairs of panties with internal dildos and curiously, what looked like two spreader bars, but different lengths. In addition, there were two harnesses with dildos attached, one of which was very large. These two items got me wondering not only who was using them, but who was using them on who. Based on the fact that the bottom drawer seemed to be the location of choice for the naughty stuff, I opened the bottom drawer to the right of it.

This was even more interesting, and contained two or three inflatable dildos, and three of the biggest looking toys I had ever seen, much bigger than the one I used on Helen the day before. These were accompanied by a few jars and tubes of various lubricants, and then I noticed that the drawer was lined by a rubber sheet which had been neatly folded to fit the drawer. The other drawers in that unit held the usual stuff – t-shirts and the like so I didn't search too much through those. I then went back to the bedside table where there were several more toys and plugs, some bigger and some smaller than the ones that were out yesterday.

I picked a good sized one and sniffed it and licked it. For sure this had been in Helens cavernous cunt at some point, and the thought of that got me dripping, and it was only a matter of time before I started to slowly ease it into me. Twenty or thirty minutes later, I was wet, the bed was even wetter and my hole was opened up as wide as it ever had been. I could push my fist in and out with little effort, and as a result, I bought myself to a massive orgasm. I lay back on the bed and recovered, and then took myself into the bathroom, had a lovely reviving shower and used Helens razor to give myself a very close and thorough shave. My pubic hair was almost non-existent, and at first glance you might have thought that I kept it closely trimmed – almost like a soft stubble. However, I did shave myself periodically, and this afternoon I took every last vestige of hair off my complete cunt area and anus, and it felt wickedly sexy.

Having done that, I got my things prepared for Uni the next day and went downstairs intending to chill and get something to eat. I must have been tired, and dozed off. I was awoken by a fully clothed Helen, just in from work who was kissing me lightly on my forehead. I moved my head so that we could kiss properly, and this time it was tongues.

As far as I can remember it was the first time I had been French kissed and it felt wonderfully stimulating. Before I knew it my nipples were hard and it felt like there was an electrical current flowing between my mouth and my clit. Helen pulled away and said that she was going to 'get these clothes off.'

I dragged myself up off the sofa and headed into the kitchen to make us a coffee. It appeared that Helen had other ideas. She arrived in the kitchen, reached into a large carrier bag and extracted a bottle of Champagne. 'Forget the coffee – we've got something to celebrate' she said.

I rather stupidly asked 'what', half expecting her to say she'd been promoted or something, but instead she popped the cork, poured out two glasses and said 'we're celebrating finding each other.'

For some reason we sat down at the kitchen table, and Helen started to talk. 'I've known my kinks and foibles for a long time' she said, 'but I never dared to hope that I would find a likeminded soul, and then you turn up and surprise the hell out of me.' I should have realised from a couple of things that Sam said you might be into the same things as me, but I never put two and two together, but even if I had, I don't think I would have risked blowing your friendship with Sam by being over presumptuous.'

We touched glasses and savoured the bubbles. I replied that I too couldn't believe my luck – in fact I still couldn't. As we were having this conversation, I figured now would be as good a time as any to voice the one thing that was bothering me, and hopefully, it wouldn't spoil the moment. 'Now that you've raised it' I said, 'what are we going to do about Sam?'

Helen didn't seem remotely concerned. 'Don't worry about Sam my dear – you let me worry about that, but it won't be a problem, I promise.' Whilst this was comforting, I couldn't help feeling there must be something I was missing. However, I wasn't going to let that spoil my evening and as I was about to recommence the conversation, Helen asked 'did you have a good rummage through my things?'

Evidently, the look on my face gave me away! 'Let's get something to eat, and then we can go and talk about my goodies a bit more and play with a few of them' which left me almost groaning in anticipation.

We had a light supper, and didn't even bother with the lounge tonight. We took the champagne and glasses with us and went up to the bedroom. Helen put her glass down first and coolly placed her hand over my cunt. 'Oh my' she said, 'aren't you ready for it.' I nodded, and she followed up with 'I love how worked up you get, and I love your dirty mind even more.'

'It's the influence and effect you have on me' I said.

Helen stood back a little, her hand still enveloping my juicy cunt, and asked how intimate I wanted to be.

'I don't think there's anything I wouldn't do with you Helen' I replied. 'Try me.'

'Okay', she responded and bent down, selected one of her larger dildos and got up onto the bed, but this time laid across it with her head hanging just over the edge. I wasn't sure what was coming, but I was pretty confident I was going to enjoy it.

'Watch me,' she said and started to ease and work the mega dildo into herself. It was an interesting position to be viewing her from, and for a moment or two I thought that was what she wanted me to do. Then she said 'come over here and stand over my face.'

Weak at the knees, I did as Helen asked and knew what was coming. Within a few very short seconds, I could feel her tongue plunging into me, and she really moved her mouth around my lips, taking the whole of my cunt into her mouth and working her tongue into me.

The sensation, coupled with watching her giving her outstanding cunt a truly energetic stretching and working-out with the massive dong was indescribable. 'Lean over me and take hold of that phallus. Really go to town on me – don't hold back' she was gasping.

The thing was so big I needed both hands round it to use it properly. As I sensed her orgasm approaching, I leaned in further and tentatively prodded her clit with my own tongue. 'Omigod yes' she started yelling, and I could feel the juices welling out of her and onto my face.

Helen must have been utterly drenched as my colossal orgasm unleashed itself across her mouth and face. It took a few seconds for me to recover and to be able to get some stability into my legs which were shaking uncontrollably.

Helen eventually started to move. The whole area where she had been lying was soaked, and the giant dildo lazily slid out of her sloppy and gaping hole. She sat up and looked at me but didn't need to say anything. I leaned forward and started gently licking my cum juices off her face which obviously turned her on because she began moaning and stroking our respective clits. 'You're such a delightfully dirty girl Andrea' she whimpered, and that made me feel gratifyingly good.

We lay back for a while, spoke about our depravities a little more and then Helen said that we were going 'to do me with one of her big toys' before we called it a night. I think I had cum more, and for longer in the last 2 or 3 days that I would have thought possible, and was tempted to postpone the experience, but I wanted to be toyed by Helen very badly. She would know how to do it and this would be the beginning of my journey to having a cunt like Helens.

I was already leaking profusely in anticipation of what was to come, and got wetter as Helen probed my cunt lips and teased the entrance to my honey filled slit. She made sure I was comfortable and after edging the super-sized toy into my eager cunt she started to gently twist it around and succeeded in working it in deeper.

For sure I was being opened up more that I had ever been, and I could sense my lips being fully extended around the massive girth. Once it was several inches in, Helen began to use one hand around the end of the cunt stretcher to slide it in and out (albeit with some resistance), and the other to tantalise my clit. I was bucking against the toy to try to get it deeper into myself, and against Helens finger and thumb which was pulling on my clit. 'Is this good?' she whispered.

'Fucking hell yes' I gasped at which she gave my clit a much harder tweaking and tugging and said 'I meant this.'

'Are you trying to get my clit bigger as well'? I retorted.

'Is that what you want?' I heard from Helen

'Oh yes – turn me into a cunt slut' I moaned.

'Like me'? she asked.

'Fuck yes – I want my cunt to be at least as big as yours' I whimpered.

Helen kept at me for what felt like half an hour, and it probably took me another twenty minutes to come down. She had let go of the phallus to let it slowly slide itself out of me, and when it was all the way out, she moved around me and said 'let's have a look.'

'Oh yes' she said, 'we're going to do very well with you.'

I felt elated, but just as I was getting to a point where I could lie down, Helen got up, opened the bottom left hand drawer and pulled out one of the pairs of pants with the internal dildo. 'If you put this in, it will prevent you from closing up – would you like to try?' she asked.

I think I responded with something like 'I'm surprised you had to ask!'

It felt outrageously forbidding to be planning to go to sleep with the pants on and the dildo up inside me but I was so up for it. It took me a little while, but I remember falling to sleep and dreaming of what was to come . . . . .

Andrea_E
Andrea_E
309 Followers
12