Bigger Down There Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrea_E
Andrea_E
306 Followers

She ate my cunt. She took all of me into her mouth, expertly using her tongue to part my lips. She sucked on my lips, and forcefully tongue fucked me. That is the only phrase I can think of that does her justice. She devoured me, and her tongue went places where no tongue or even fingers have ever been before.

I was completely fucking drenched. Sammy is usually the one that produces girl goo, but I was as soaked as I have ever been, with girl sperm everywhere -- all over my mons and all over her facial features. Just when I thought she couldn't get any better, she started on my clit.

She used her fingers to pull my lips back so that she could oralise my clit and get it completely between her lips and then into her mouth. She used her tongue to swish round it, glide over it, and to flick it.

I wanted to reach back and use my fingers on her cunt, but as I started to make the movement to do that, she pulled me back onto her mouth.

I'm not a screamer, and I'm not generally driven to make a lot of noise, but I was heaving and gasping and was getting way more vocal than I can remember, and I must have been painting Freya's face with the amount of girl juice that was streaming from me. I hope her neighbours were out, or God alone knows what they must have been thinking.

Even then, she was practically sucking the cream out of me, lapping it up and swallowing it. I was slipping on her face and off target from her mouth, but to give her credit, she did a pretty good job of holding me still to maintain contact.

I have never been so thoroughly tongue fucked in my life. I had had several orgasms that felt like the full monty and then bang! I came with such ferocity that I lost control.

I don't know whether it was piss, cum, or what, but all I remember is that there was liquid everywhere, all over Freya, her pillow and between my thighs, and all of it had come from me.

I had to beg her to stop, and I mean beg her. 'Pleeease, I need to stop, I can't take anymore. You've got to stop. PLEASE!'

I'm sure she would have carried on going, but I had to have a break. I was completely and utterly spent, to the extent that I simply fell back, where my head landed somewhere between Freya's feet, and my feet somewhere around her head, still on top of her.

I was bordering on incoherent and could hardly get the words out.

'That was fucking amazing. Where the fuck did you learn to lick a girl like that?'

'I dunno, I heard from Freya. I just know that I love doing it. At least, if I didn't know before, I do now.

There was an alarm clock on one of the table chairs at the side of the bed, and if it was accurate, Freya had been going at me for almost an hour.

'Are you ready for that shower?' Freya asked.

I absolutely was, and she showed me into her bathroom which occupied the area opposite the door to the flat, and situated between the lounge diner and the bedroom.

To be more accurate, it was a shower room with a shower cubicle, wash basin and lavatory, and Freya sat on the toilet seat and chatted to me whilst I showered.

I asked her again where on earth she had learned to do oral like that, but she repeated that she didn't know, she just knew that she loved doing it. I also asked her how many times she had done it, but she assured me that I was only her second, after the girl that had been involved in the threesome.

I was rather concerned that I hadn't done anything for her, but she said that that wasn't her priority, and that she got her pleasure from doing what we had just done, and then she said, don't worry, I'll get my pleasure later.

I was obviously a bit slow on the uptake, and asked her what she meant.

With no inhibition whatsoever, she said 'I'm an avid masturbator, and believe me, I will cum a lot thinking about what I have done with you tonight. I mean, I'll cum big time for days and weeks thinking about it.

I finished my shower, and expressed again that it bothered me that I hadn't done anything for her, but she insisted that she wasn't bothered.

'Would you like me to show you what I mean since you seem to be so disturbed about it.'

I was towelling off by now, but she beckoned me back to her bedroom, laid down, and told me to make myself comfortable on the end of the bed.

She started with her tits, but didn't work them for long. With a slow movement, she rolled over so that her face was now above the pillow, taking deep breaths and actually licking the damp patches where there remained a sticky residue from her cunt lapping exertions.

She laid down on her back again, pulling the pillow to the side of her and started on her cunt area.

Her cunt was neither shaved or hairy, but stubbly with an even coating of very short darkish hairs all over, almost reaching to her thighs and extending a little higher than where you would expect normal pubes to reach.

She didn't have much in the way of visible inner lips (certainly compared to myself and Helen) but her slit itself was a good size, and nicely located in probably the most gorgeous pubic mound I have seen. Her outer lips were almost indistinguishable as lips because although they weren't long, they were very thick and just looked like part of, or an extension of her mons.

She started slowly but it didn't take long for her to up the ante at which point she started speaking.

'I so loved sucking off your sweaty pussy. You smelt so good, and tasted awesome, and so much juice.'

Her fingers were really going at it now, and she kept moving her head in order to inhale to aroma left on the pillow from my messy orgasms.

She gave herself a very serious frigging, and although it was difficult to tell from the speed her fingers were going, it looked as if she could take at least three, and occasionally four fingers without too much trouble, albeit just slipping in and out of the entrance to her stubbly hole.

Although I was now showered, I wanted to help as I was becoming quite stirred up watching her. I only had the towel wrapped round me, so I shrugged it off and moved around so that I was on my knees and to the side of her.

I started pulling my still partially swollen flaps apart giving her a good look inside me.

'That's some pussy you've got there Andrea,' she groaned.

'Cunt. It's a cunt, not a pussy,' I retorted.

'Oh fuck, I love that word. You have the most amazing cunt. That's a proper cunt. I know why you don't call it a pussy. It's not a pussy, it a fucking glorious cunt. Total sex hole.'

I wasn't expecting her to last long the way her fingers were going, and her hips started to buck as she came, her eyes still fixated on me as I continued to hold my cunt open for her.

I was tempted to have a lick of her myself, but I had already stayed a lot longer than I had expected, and apart from anything else I was getting hungry and Helen would be wondering where I had got to.

She carried on laying there as I got dressed, and we exchanged niceties as I prepared to depart. There was no sign of movement from her, and as I gave her a well-meaning peck on the cheek, she whispered that she hoped I would mind if she didn't get up, but she was going to do it again.

I smiled, and told her to enjoy it.

'I will,' she said. 'I told you, I'm an avid masturbator.'

It was late the following week before our paths crossed again, although we had been keeping in touch via text messages.

I was half expecting (or should that have been half hoping) for another invite after our gym session, but disappointingly although we had time for a quick drink, Freya explained that she had an event to attend later that evening but let it be known that she definitely wanted to pick-up where we had left off if I was up for it. Almost as a teaser, she added that she had something else she wanted to talk about, and added that she had got herself off repeatedly thinking about the other night. 'You have no idea she said -- I mean literally dozens of times.'

By the time I got home I was rampant thinking about the tongue lashing she had given me and the thought of her perpetually jilling herself to the memory of that evening was too much to bear.

I was in the need for some major deprivation. My clothes were off as soon as I got home, and I flaunted myself to Helen not so much to get her in the mood (that's easy!), but to get her vibe going for some filthy sex.

Once in the bedroom, I found the large double ended dong we had used a few times and worked it into both of us very deeply so that I could feel my labia and clit against Helen's.

That got me fairly well juiced up, but it was never going to be enough, so I made sure that Helen knew she had free range to do whatever she wanted with me.

'Anything?' she pressed.

'Absolutely anything,' I asserted.

I certainly got what I asked for. With a good size dildo in me (our Doc Johnson B10 which is about 10 inches in circumference so not huge, but reasonably filling), I became aware of Helens fingers working around my ass.

She used one hand to keep the toy moving and with the help of some lube, I was conscious of two, and then three of the fingers of her other hand entering my anal passage.

I must have been as horny as fuck because I am not used to having my ass stretched, but now I was craving more.

'Another one, put another one in me,' I begged.

I felt it as her little finger joined the three that were already assaulting me, and Helen was now working her four fingers in and out of my back hole.

I wanted her to try her thumb as well, but she gently insisted that I wasn't ready for that yet and that she would have to work me up to it.

I told Helen that Freya had been getting herself off thinking about my cunt, and at this announcement, whilst keeping the Doc Johnson in place inside me, she did something new.

I was on my back on our bed, legs in the air with my hands around my ankles which enabled Helen to get unrestricted access to both my holes. The Doc Johnson was fairly well embedded in me, and Helen was still doing my ass with her fingers. The next thing I knew she was gently slapping my clit.

This had an electrifying effect on me, and I encouraged her to do it harder. To be able to achieve that, she extracted her fingers from my rear hole, replacing them with her knee against my stretched out anal opening which allowed her to use that hand to pummel the dildo in and out of me whilst punishing my clit with the other which lead to a gorgeous cum.

Once the dildo was out of me, Helen used the fingers from both hands to pull my front hole wide open. 'We need to keep you nice and loose don't we,' she grinned.

She didn't have her fingers immersed in me, she just had them at the entrance to my well used cunt, and used them to really stretch my gash.

Sufficiently satisfied by Helen's delightfully nasty therapy on me, I fell into a very restful sleep. Helen must have been tired as well, because when I woke up in the morning, the dildo was still lying on the bed, so I used it to treat myself to a quick cum.

On the Sunday evening, I got a text from Freya to ask what day I was going to the gym, and if I would like to do something afterwards.

I liked the sound of 'do something.' That had a lot of pleasing connotations. I texted back that Tuesday would probably be best for me, and we agreed a time.

My workout was good, but I was distracted by thoughts of what 'doing something' might entail, and instead of my usual yoga pants that I normally wear for gym sessions, I was wearing running shorts.

I had thought about going knickerless under them, but on balance decided that that might get me into trouble. As it was, Freya took plenty of opportunities to steal looks at my panties which were getting damp from a combination of sweat and cunt juice.

We skipped the drinks and went straight to Freya's apartment.

'You mentioned you had something else you wanted to talk about,' I started, wanting to break the ice.

'Umm yeah,' Freya replied. 'I do, but I don't quite know where to start.'

'How about at the beginning,' I proposed. It was probably a bit of a silly statement really, but surprisingly, it had the desired effect.

'Well, you know you mentioned something about stretching. How does that work? I mean, what do you actually do? Do you really stretch yourself?'

I considered how to respond to this, and could only think of one way.

'Well first of all, yes, I do really stretch myself. It's my obsession, just like masturbation is for you, and I do it often and hard.'

Freya looked to be getting a little flushed. 'Would you like me to show you,' I suggested.

I'd love you to show me, but first, there's something else I need to do.

She took me by the hand into her bedroom, and unclothed herself. I did the same, but she asked me to leave my panties on.

She had me standing in her room, just in my Sloggi's, asked me to open my legs a bit more and then proceeded to feel me through my panties.

Her hands went everywhere, but her main area of attention was around my crotch where my cunt flaps filled the gusset, and the zone under and behind my cunt.

There was an overwhelming odour of sex and sweat in the room, and the panel around my fuck flaps which was already clammy was getting decidedly stickier as the grool leaked out from my cunt.

In addition, Freya was rubbing her nose against the crotch panel and breathing in the aromas, intermittently dabbing at my slot with her tongue.

At a point where I thought it couldn't get much hornier, she reached behind me, and grasping my bum cheeks, pulled my panty covered fanny into her face.

I pushed myself into her, not forcefully, but with enough pressure to let her know that I was enjoying it. God knows what my panties must have tasted like because by now they were soaked.

She stepped back a little and releasing her hands from my backside, pulled my panties down.

I had never had anything like this done to me before and I was turned on to fuck. I had assumed that she was just going to drop my pants to the floor so that I could step out of them, but as soon as I was out of them, she pulled then up to her face, the crotch panel spread wide between her fingers and simultaneously sniffed and licked them.

Completely unexpectedly, she lifted them up to me and asked if I wanted a taste.

It's not something I would normally have done (even though I did something similar to Helen with Sam's panties recently), but I was so caught up in the moment that I let her hold them to my face while I gave them a good lick. I then took them off her, smeared the gooey crotch between my engorged flaps and gave them back to her.

This time she put the whole gusset into her mouth and savoured the taste and texture before dropping them on the floor and pushing her face back to my muff.

She kept up a barrage of flicks of her tongue in between my labia, periodically dabbing my clit and dipping it into my lustful cunt, giving me several little orgasms.

Without any warning, she pulled away and said 'show me. Show me what you do.'

I moved to the bed and got myself comfortable, and Freya sat herself in front of me with legs crossed, one foot on top of the opposite thigh, the other beneath her other thigh.

I took a look down. My cunt was hanging open and slick with little strings and rivulets of fanny grool.

Four of the fingers of my right hand entered me without any need for lube or pre-stretching. I wanted this to have some impact, so instead of building up to my whole hand including my thumb, I just punched it in, and it was very easy.

I heard a little gasp from Freya who had relaxed her position a bit and had four fingers of her own right hand brushing into and around the collar of her cunt.

Without the use of a razor, (or whatever she used to get that stubble effect) Freya would have been a very hairy girl. The stubble was slightly more grown out than it was last time she had been intimately naked with me, and I could see now that the area covered by the stubble was huge and there was evidence of a treasure trail edging up her flat stomach.

I gave myself a good fisting, even using the fingers of my other hand to have four fingers from each hand in me at one point. I jabbed my hand back into me, using my free hand to try to push my wrist in further.

Freya was masturbating furiously and there were some exquisitely swishy sounds emerging from her stubbly box.

'Get me something bigger,' I gasped. I was desperate to put on a show for her. I wanted to give Freya something supremely graphic to use in her masturbatory habits.

'What' she panted.

'Anything, a bottle, a cucumber -- anything big.'

I don't think Freya really wanted to move, but I was beyond caring. I needed to do this for her.

She came back with an empty white wine bottle and reverted to the position she was in before.

I was completely drenched exhibiting myself like this in front of her, and using three fingers, scooped some of the viscousy mess from my cunt and wiped it over the neck of the bottle.

I would have preferred to put it in base first, but decided that might be a bit too much without any preparation, so I pushed it in neck first, using the perfect shape of the tapering neck to ream myself open.

I did that for about ten or more minutes until I reached the point where I was close to the widest part of the bottle, but that the neck was about as far in me as it would go in terms of depth.

I manipulated it up and down and from side to side to ensure that I was going to be able to accommodate the full girth of the bottle, before gently extricating it and then going for it.

It took a little bit of effort, but after four or five goes, I got the bottom of the bottle fully inserted and then I was able to use the neck to piston it in and out in a reciprocating motion.

Freya was wide eyed and jilling herself off frantically.

'Oh my God,' she kept saying. 'Oh my god, you're fucking huge. 'Fuck that bottle. You're actually fucking my bottle. Push it in, push it fucking in.'

There was a very loud 'FUCK' from Freya, and she came loudly.

I assumed that she'd had enough, but I was wrong.

'Here, I need you here,' she beckoned, and I realised what she wanted.

I withdrew the bottle and in two moves, positioned myself over her mouth.

It's a surreal feeling, being licked out when your fuck hole is gaping open, and Freya used her tongue expertly to lick around the neck of my cunt. I think at one point she was trying to get my vagina into her mouth in it's entirety, but even though I had started to contract a bit, I was far too widely open for her to be able to do that.

Instead, with the upper part of her chin in the widest part of my cunt, she was able to get total access to my clit and she lashed me off.

I don't recall having had a climax quite like that before. It was an unusual but deeply pleasurable cum.

Freya's mouth was coated in my jizz, and because I was now in a shockingly aroused state, I leaned over and licked most of it off her. When I had lapped up enough, I leaned into her and played tongue hockey with her which seemed to get her going again.

She still didn't let me do anything to pleasure her directly, but asked me to watch her masturbate again. She seemed to like that word.

It was another thorough jilling. She really puts herself through it with an alarmingly energetic bombardment of her cunt.

I have since come to the conclusion that I could quite happily watch her all day. There is something quite feral about watching somebody openly masturbate in front of your very eyes when all you are doing is observing.

Freya holds nothing back. It's a full-on mugging of her cunt, almost brutal - there is absolutely nothing subtle about it. She doesn't spend much time on her tits, and I am now certain that like me, her cunt is the centre of her physical world.

Andrea_E
Andrea_E
306 Followers